Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.0.1A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.0.1A (/Thread-DMSI-3-0-1A)

DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 12-03-2016

Excited to be back on the forum for a run of DMSI!!!

I feel a little history is due here with regard to my previous subs. I ran AM6 as my first sub. Amazing ride! I kept a loose journal on the forum and had quite a bit of “fun” during AM6.

After a break from subs due to health issues I ran the AM6 stage 7 refresher then SM3 which I finished two weeks ago. In hindsight I wish I would have done a SM3 journal but alas I did not.

I am still with the same gf that I was with during AM6 in an open relationship. But it has been much less “open” during SM3 by my choosing. My gf is very physically attractive 9/10 but in the past was very bitchy at times. During my run of SM3 she tended to be much more fun in bed and she dropped the bitchiness almost completely. Usually when I hook up with girls they are 8’s and sometimes 7’s. I was in no way consciously trying to stay monogamous but I was having so much fun with my 9 I didn’t feel the need to go elsewhere I guess. But the biggest benefits of SM3 are I am now in the best shape of my life at 35 and super organized. I didn’t consciously set out to do either of these things. I was always in good shape physically but not as good as now and I was generally always a bit cluttered. It was like I woke up towards the end of SM3 stage 6 and all aspects of my life were either organized or on the road to becoming so.

I can say I have few if any expectations for DMSI 3.0.1. I am just going to run the sub and see where things go…..

DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 12-06-2016

Listening to FLAC silent on mediamonkey gold from moto z force at work.

I have been listening to the sub while at work. I am around other people off and on all day at work but I am never around the same person more than 15 minutes at a time. I have no choice but to play the sub at this time because I sleep at night with my gf. There is no consistent block in my day where I have over an hour of consistent alone time or where I could wear headphones without interruption for hours at a time.

While listening I felt clear headed but definitely felt a state shift. Of anything I have felt an increase in energy. No significant change in appetite experienced. Increased confidence and mood. I have felt more present while listening and borderline euphoric. I haven't noticed a significant difference in how my gf or other females respond to me but most women respond favorably to me anyway. None have initiated anything sexually…. yet…..

DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 12-08-2016

Two women I work with today went out of their way to overtly touch me today. One 7/10 28 years old, I have worked with for over 5 years and has never touched me that I can recall said I had lent on my back and said she would get it of but basically caressed my shoulders for about 15 seconds. I'm almost certain there was no lent to begin with. Even though I really have no interest in fucking her it was very nice having her touching me like she did. This encounter makes no sense whatsoever without DMSI.

The second one 8/10 20 year old told me how she prefers older guys (I'm 35). She's cute but annoying. I couldn't get away from her today. I would bang her if I get the opportunity but I could never stand to go out with her or have a conversation for that matter. It's just not worth it. I can't complain about having a younger girl making moves for me though.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - bits - 12-08-2016

It'll be great to see how sm3 auras compare to DMSI

Any changes in behavior from your GF so far?

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - Mystic Pymp - 12-08-2016

Dude, use normal font, please.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 01:30 PM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: Dude, use normal font, please.

Sure no problem

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 01:15 PM)bits Wrote: It'll be great to see how sm3 auras compare to DMSI

Any changes in behavior from your GF so far?

SM3 was good but so far DMSI seems stronger. I'm getting a better response from my gf as she had been more all over me than usual. I have been in a better mood with DMSI so far which has to help things as well. At times during sm3 I felt introverted and depressed which in my experience does nothing to attract females. But DMSI still feels stronger than the majority of sm3 where I felt extroverted and confident.

DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 12-08-2016

As a side note since starting DMSI my daily coffee consumption has went from 24 ounces for several years to 0. I have wanted to cut back for a while but since starting DMSI I haven't felt the pull to drink it and have actually had more energy than normal.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 12-21-2016

I ran DMSI 3 for nearly 2 weeks without a trace of resistance than BAM it hit me like a ton of bricks. Last Friday I went from super confident, funniest person in any room to all of the sudden constantly doubting myself. It was horrible quite frankly. At the same time my gf and a family member who also lives with me (rents a room) came down with horrible colds. I stopped DMSI and started MIR2 Saturday and have been running the silent FLAC since. So far I am not sick. Things have normalized from the resistance. As soon as all the sickness around me fades away I will return to DMSI.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - bits - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 06:46 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: I ran DMSI 3 for nearly 2 weeks without a trace of resistance than BAM it hit me like a ton of bricks. Last Friday I went from super confident, funniest person in any room to all of the sudden constantly doubting myself. It was horrible quite frankly. At the same time my gf and a family member who also lives with me (rents a room) came down with horrible colds. I stopped DMSI and started MIR2 Saturday and have been running the silent FLAC since. So far I am not sick. Things have normalized from the resistance. As soon as all the sickness around me fades away I will return to DMSI.

You're not alone with the colds, i hope it's just something nasty going round Confused

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - Shannon - 12-21-2016

I'm telling you... cold season. lol It's not a miracle on 34th street. Wink Wise to use MIR to prevent it.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 12-29-2016

Happy to say I avoided becoming sick even though everyone around me was ill over the Christmas holiday with the help of MIR2. Now back to DMSI as of yesterday.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 01-04-2017

Since starting back on DMSIa for the second time I have been having increased hunger and need for sleep that I didn't experience before. Also no uplift in mood as before. The mood could be placebo but the other two I can't explain. Who knows. I'll just keep grinding out 3 loops a day and see where things go.

DMSI 3.0.1A - JakeKennedy - 03-03-2017

Since beginning DMSI 3.01 I have literally been on MIR2 more than DMSI! Thank God for MIR2 because it has kept me healthy while everyone around me has one cold after another and bouts with the flu. I can say little about DMSI due to lack of use but I can confidently say MIR2 is one hell of a great product. At this point I am debating between DMSI 3.1 and buying and running MHS 5.5. I have worked out every day for the last 5 weeks and am a little sore and run down. I can't afford to take time off because I have a race coming up otherwise I would just rest periodically and run DMSI 3.1. At this point I am 50/50 between the two.