Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal (/Thread-DMSI-3-0-1-A-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - posh - 12-03-2016

Ok last night going into running the subliminal I was anxious.

I ran a hybrid flac track.

I do not know if the following was that my mind playing tricks on me or not or if it was cause of anxiety.

So when i played the sub i felt like I couldn't breath in the beginning which soon went away,

I also felt like my ribs were being stabbed which happened a 3 times coming and going and then went away.

I don't think I slept till half way through the second loop. It was difficult sleeping.

So today I wake up I don't feel any difference. I'm still being disrespected by people. I was hoping my aura would make people submissive.

So overall I don't feel any different.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Minititan - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 03:02 AM)posh Wrote: Ok last night going into running the subliminal I was anxious.

I ran a hybrid flac track.

I do not know if the following was that my mind playing tricks on me or not or if it was cause of anxiety.

So when i played the sub i felt like I couldn't breath in the beginning which soon went away,

I also felt like my ribs were being stabbed which happened a 3 times coming and going and then went away.

I don't think I slept till half way through the second loop. It was difficult sleeping.

So today I wake up I don't feel any difference. I'm still being disrespected by people. I was hoping my aura would make people submissive.

So overall I don't feel any different.

Have you ran subs before and are generally quite an anxious person? Either way don't be discouraged, the fact that you felt discomfort more often than not is a good thing. Probably stemmed from anxiety or fear around changing, so your mind attacks back "don't do this, I don't need to change, I'm comfortable" keep playing and try to only think positive about the subliminal "this subliminal will help change my life" "I want this change" "I allow this change" eventually your mind will be like "okay damn, we'll do what you wanna do". The subconscious mind although insanely powerful can be extremely lazy, instead of applying the changes it will fight and suggest everything else so that it can expel less energy and stay the way it is.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - CatMan - 12-03-2016

That's a good sign, don't worry. I'm not surprised you're having these reactions. They're signs of progress, welcome them, they're good.

On E2 for a long time, I literally got PHYSICAL PAIN...it actually HURT to run the sub...a bit scary when you think about it, to have such a reaction.

That only happened ONCE during AM6, stage 3 when I first switched to it. Then went away. I never experienced that until E2, only those two programs ever caused me physical pain. OF5G I felt like I was having a heart attack, pumping so hard and sweating and headaches, awful, but sharp pangs of pain only on AM6 stage 3 that one time, and for a long period of time on E2.

This is good. That means there's a ton of room for improvement in you to fall in line with what the sub's goals are. It's like bootcamp, jarring and intense. As you become more and more what the sub is making you to be, these things will start falling away.

Also, you said you were disappointed others were still mistreating you and not responding to your aura. It's only day ONE...keep that in mind. Especially since there's a lot of clearing/healing to do here, things will take time before DMSI is at full tilt and the aura stuff etc. is working. Just keep doing the max 3 loops a day, preferably headphones, preferably hybrid, and keep the volume at a good level, and things will start moving to where you want them to be in time.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Ricardo - 12-03-2016

You need to do 4 weeks of A then do B. It's way to early too see any external results.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - thor2014 - 12-03-2016

Looking foreward to hearing more Posh. In four weeks from now I expect you to be getting laid with lots of women Wink

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - bits - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 03:02 AM)posh Wrote: So today I wake up I don't feel any difference. I'm still being disrespected by people. I was hoping my aura would make people submissive.

Try to let go of that attitude, it's like the rich guy who thinks people should worship him so he acts like a dick. The result is that people respect him even less.

As for disrespect, expect to see some turbulence especially for the first few weeks as when guys feel that you're attractive they either view you as a threat or an ally. Several guy saw this on 2.5 and my guess is that it was just an unbalanced aura or an internal thing that needed healing.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Shannon - 12-03-2016

How about all of us stop with the freaking expectations and trying to force the program to abide by and be limited by them, and just run it and see what it actually does?

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - posh - 12-04-2016

Yesterday listening to the loops nothing happened. But when I woke up one of my ears are hurting!!!

How am I supposed to listen to this sub with a hurting ear. I hardly ever get hurting ears. This is strange.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - JackOfHearts - 12-04-2016

a too high volume can do that if you use the ultrasonic or hybrid version.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - thor2014 - 12-04-2016

Posh in 4 to 5 weeks from now you will be an absolute sex beast. Please be patient.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - posh - 12-05-2016

listened to 3 loops last night. Nothing happened once again. Don't notice anthing internal or external

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - thor2014 - 12-05-2016

Relax bro give it 4 weeks. I promise you women will be magnetically attracted to you like bees to honey.
(12-05-2016, 03:56 AM)posh Wrote: listened to 3 loops last night. Nothing happened once again. Don't notice anthing internal or external

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - blackwing Z - 12-05-2016

(12-03-2016, 06:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: How about all of us stop with the freaking expectations and trying to force the program to abide by and be limited by them, and just run it and see what it actually does?

You are literally the ONLY expert on this topic on the forums, and everybody still thinks they know better hahahaahaha

Thank you for the awesome subs. AM6 is amazing.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - thor2014 - 12-06-2016

Come on guys lets not be too hard oN Posh. I reckon he wil look back at his posts and laugh in a month from now whilst getting a blow job from some super model LOL.