Subliminal Talk
To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) (/Thread-To-The-MAXXX-DMSI-3-0-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 02:33 PM)RTBoss Wrote: In my opinion, if you have to question if it's a manifestation, it's likely not. A manifestation, of any kind, appears as if without effort. It feels perfect and natural.

I think when it comes to DMSI, the manifestation will perfectly fit you, your preferences, and make it easy for you regarding achieving the goal of the program.

If I had one time I thought I manifested on DMSI, it was during the bloom after stopping V3.0.1. Did you read my report about the chick(s) at the bar? Initiated talk about sex, initiated flirting, qualified themselves, both leaked the information that they were "sex-starved," and both my type of women - especially the divorcee who flat out told me I was cute. She even told me there was "nobody home, ex has the kids," at her "million dollar house."

But, I bailed. Had to get home to my family. Smile

I totally agree with you that manifestation should be effortless.

I did see that post and it's great you had that experience. I personally would expect more if it's a manifestation. If I had that experience, I'd say that they were just being hit with the aura/sniped, not exactly manifested.

In the past when I asked Shannon, he did say that it wouldn't be clear that the girl is a manifestation until much later. Hopefully, a future DMSI release corrects that.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - eternity - 02-21-2017

What are the criteria that meet your conscious preference in women? List them out somewhere and them look out for a woman who meets most if not all the criteria!

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - RTBoss - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 03:34 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 02:33 PM)RTBoss Wrote: In my opinion, if you have to question if it's a manifestation, it's likely not. A manifestation, of any kind, appears as if without effort. It feels perfect and natural.

I think when it comes to DMSI, the manifestation will perfectly fit you, your preferences, and make it easy for you regarding achieving the goal of the program.

If I had one time I thought I manifested on DMSI, it was during the bloom after stopping V3.0.1. Did you read my report about the chick(s) at the bar? Initiated talk about sex, initiated flirting, qualified themselves, both leaked the information that they were "sex-starved," and both my type of women - especially the divorcee who flat out told me I was cute. She even told me there was "nobody home, ex has the kids," at her "million dollar house."

But, I bailed. Had to get home to my family. Smile

I totally agree with you that manifestation should be effortless.

I did see that post and it's great you had that experience. I personally would expect more if it's a manifestation. If I had that experience, I'd say that they were just being hit with the aura/sniped, not exactly manifested.

In the past when I asked Shannon, he did say that it wouldn't be clear that the girl is a manifestation until much later. Hopefully, a future DMSI release corrects that.

Perhaps, but it was a 100 ft. long bar and we just happened to try getting a drink right behind the one chick. Her divorcee friend hadn't even showed up yet. We didn't initiate convo, she just said, "Oh, you don't want the house margaritas, you want the fresh squeezed margaritas!" Then the seats next to her "magically" opened up. We sat down, and then her friend showed up. All with ease, all as if by magic, with no planning or forethought on our part. And the fact they were crossfitters, and we obviously workout, made conversation easy... not to mention getting to see their pics in their underwear. But hey, if your version of manifestation is better than that, bring it on. Big Grin

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - eternity - 02-21-2017

I meant to answer properly but I was eating when I posted that previous post.

(02-21-2017, 01:58 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Anyway, what do you guys think about manifestations? How do you know that someone you meet is a manifestation? I've only had one manifestation experience with money. I got exactly what I asked for and specified but I didn't get it the way I was thinking which I didn't specify. I tend to think of manifestations being guaranteed, as in, it must happen, it must be successful, it's impossible for it to fail or not occur.

I had the same question myself a while back.

(12-19-2016, 11:36 AM)eternity Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 10:59 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 10:06 AM)eternity Wrote: i'm curious. to those running v3.0.1: how do the manifestations appear in your life? Not sure how I can identify who's a manifestation and who's not.....

Manifestations appear for me as people who I meet through really unlike circumstances, and/or whom I form an unusually specific relationship unusually quickly. Or, people who are unusually specific in how much they have the features I like. Case in point:

A. Met her as I was going to eat at IHOP. She was the hostess. Petite? Check. Long natural curly red hair? Check. Freckles? Check. Mischevious sparkle in her eyes? Check.

Very rare to meet one of those. BUT!

Within 10 minutes, we had exchanged phone numbers, and she had also agreed to model for me in a bikini.

That never happens.

She also expressed enough interest in me to text me twice without being prompted, and come sit with me when I was without my girlfriend once. This girl is 20. Less than half my age. It's all too unusual. That's a manifestation. You recognize manifestations because they're what you're looking for, outside the realms of normal occurrence.

well, DAMN! i don't even have a checklist of features that i like. maybe that's why i'm confused that i (perceivably) don't have any manifestations? i like all women!!! Tongue

actually.........................

now that i think about it....

the girl from friday might have been a manifestation

i like blondes women, mexican girls, short women, and women that are slightly older than i am. and women that have their life put together. and SINGLE women.

the girl from friday is not a new woman in my life, but our conversation during dinner included relationships and FWB's (and she now knows that is my relationship preference). and she fit all the qualifications except being single, but over the past 2 hours, we've been messaging back and forth as she asked me to give her advice on how to break up with her boyfriend (who's a lowlife, anyway, so she's not really losing anything by breaking up with him). Is she arranging her life according to my preferences, making her a "manifestation"?

The only confusing part is that i thought "asking a guy for advice on how to break up with her boyfriend" is indicative of being in the friendzone? but after reflecting on this for a minute, what better way to indicate that she is single and ready to receive my dingle, than by telling me she's breaking up with her boyfriend?

LOL. let's see how it plays out !

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8279-post-148763.html#pid148763

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-21-2017

I just think a girl manifested from DMSI should equal guaranteed sex, that's just how I see it.

I actually listed the traits in a girl that turn me on and make wanna fuck her a while ago in my offline journal. Since using E2 and DMSI, my preferences have expanded. I see at least 3 girls a day that I'd like to bend over and pound, a good amount of the time I see more. Finding them isn't a problem.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-22-2017

Not much to report today. I will be busy for the coming days so odds are my 3rd loop will be split.

It seems like 3.1 is going to be released around March 1st or so. I guess I'd be on 3.1A for less than a week before switching to version B. By the way, has anyone used 3.0.1 version B continuously for over a month?

I'm disappointed that 3.1 will not have conscious remote sniping in it. I think that feature would be just pure epic. Literally being able to go through the hottest girls you've met over the past decade and snipe each of them and have them all begging and competing for sex with you.

I look forward to seeing how things go on version B in the future.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - K-Train - 02-22-2017

I think right now Shannon is trying to see if he can break through heavy levels of resistance with most of the existing script. Basically, he wants to see if he can max out the ASS/ART modules and see if he can get those working to a point to where guys like you, Catman, and Swisston start executing. Once that happens, he can crank up the reality bending. At least, that's what I'm getting from his posts.

As far as the conscious sniper goes...eh. I'm not too hot on it. If it gets there, cool. If he manages to get the subconscious snipers working in such a way where we're getting bad chicks trying to sex us up...hell anything else is a bonus. But it would be cool to be able to direct the energy of the aura that much.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-22-2017

Yeah, 3.1 is supposed to get DMSI to the point of "everyone is executing". That and physical changes are the main things I'm looking forward to in 3.1.

I just think that if it's possible, Shannon should totally have a conscious any distance sniper. That would just be so incredible! And then no matter what, no one could feel limited in their choice of women because they can just consciously snipe anyone they choose to if the subconscious sniper isn't hitting them or if it's girls that you are rarely around. Of course, having the script execute takes precedence over this though.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-23-2017

I thought about it and I think it may be in my best interest to review the material from RSD Julien since his stuff helped me out so much, while learning more of Cory Skyy's material. From experience, I can see that there are some beliefs that you can't change from just taking action (the yang), the subconscious has ways of manifesting the same circumstances regardless of action if a belief is holding you back, so it's important to stop and look at yourself, the hidden mindsets, the hidden beliefs, and correct those (the yin). I think Julien and Cory's material will compliment each other as yin and yang and be helpful for me achieving my goals.

Also, I am fortunate enough due to a class being cancelled to get in all 3 loops without breaking them up today. Tomorrow will most likely be a different story though.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Illumi - 02-23-2017

Just be careful to not look at too much material, you will get the feeling that you have to get everything absolutly right in order for anything to work. In most cases even what is condsiderd bad game works if you are confident and authentic.

The only solid advice i could give you is wath RSD Alex and his motto " there is no reason im not enough " thats all the game you need.

Fixing eye contact, voice projection, body language etc wont help unless you are congruent with it.
You are or you are not. The self is always coming throught.

(02-23-2017, 12:53 PM)Illumi Wrote: Just be careful to not look at too much material, you will get the feeling that you have to get everything absolutly right in order for anything to work. In most cases even what is condsiderd bad game works if you are confident and authentic.

The only solid advice i could give you is wath RSD Alex and his motto " there is no reason im not enough " thats all the game you need.

Fixing eye contact, voice projection, body language etc wont help unless you are congruent with it.
You are or you are not. The self is always coming throught.

Right, I agree. Once I felt myself getting consistent I thought "this is the same kind of ordinary shit I see people do all the time, but I'm just way more consistent/effective since I practiced".

So today was intersting. I felt more comfortable for the most part, which is always welcome. I felt better about myself.

I had to do some required duties for my major. I saw a video from RSD Todd saying for guys in college to simply say "hi" and "bye" consistently, so that's all that was on my mind, but I did much better than just that. I definitely wasn't as "silent" as I've been the past few days. So I actually was able to have what I consider a "decent" interaction with the people I worked with while we had down time. When I say "decent", I mean to the point that I am enjoying the interaction (which doesn't happen often while on healing subs). It was a noticeable difference to me. I just felt better around them. It may seem like a small thing, but as I've said many times before, I've had anxiety centered around being near people in my major who weren't already my friends. So this is noteworthy. A girl I was paired with, we had to get in a golf cart and within a few minutes of us in there, she said that she felt like she was on a date because it's cozy. That kind of stuck out to me, but I just laughed and didn't say anything about it. Was definitely not attracted to her like that.

Later, while talking with another group of girls, one girl was talking about how some guy tried to talk to her. And then was demonstrating to me how it was random saying that it's like someone coming up to me on a bad hair day and saying "hey beautiful" lol. Then she said that I have like perfect skin. I had to ask her if she meant it or was still joking, and she confirmed she meant it and said it like glowed lol. I thanked her and was a bit surprised because I don't consider myself having perfect skin. It's not bad, but perfect to me is like what you see in magazines or on the internet, even if it is photo shopped.

Overall, our interactions just flowed better. I'm pleased.

To note, I am drinking matcha green tea daily for the L-theanine. But I can't attribute all of this to some nootropic I just started taking.

However, there were plenty of opportunities for girls I was attracted to (not working with us, but in the area) to interact with me and they did not. Others in the area interacted with me and were glad. One nice older couple even said "Oh he's such a nice man" to someone else I was working with and we only had a short 2 minute convo (and no, I wasn't being "nice", just social). So yeah, cute girls had the same opportunity but didn't take it. Just want to make that clear.

Thoughts
Come on DMSI...keep building! Keep building!

Version B will be interesting.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-24-2017

Well tonight while doing our required work, a girl came in and within about five seconds, comes over to me and starts a conversation. She asked something about the event tonight and was soon asking me things like what's my major and what year I am. This is out of the ordinary, especially considering the circumstances. Even if this was on a regular day, between classes, this would still be out of the ordinary (a girl approaching and initiating). We got into a convo and after a bit another one of the girls working with me came over and started talking to me. I soon redirect the convo to involve the girl that approached me. They both talked for a bit but after a bit, it started to get busy for us. The girl asked some questions that no one would really care about, like how many people the rooms seat and stuff like that. She had a nice face, but seemed a bit overweight. I was expecting to to talk to her again during the break or after the event, but the next time I saw her she bolted out the doors as soon as it was over and was on the phone. I saw her as she was passing by outside and I couldn't do anything.

So in other words, this was a tease. I think it's just showing me that the BIATBW programming is getting in. I wouldn't consider this a snipe or a manifestation as nothing actually happened and there were plenty of hot girls that I didn't see any response from. So yeah.

Thoughts
Shannon, take your time. Please make 3.1 the badass sub we all know it needs to be.

Also, on a side note, I could totally see someone new to DMSI flipping out from the sub causing so much resistance and complaining it's not strong enough. Then on MHS being all like "Oh my gawd, it actually WORKS!!" If they both are really equally powerful then it'll be great to see DMSI's results. Non-stop being treated like a celeb, with hot girls constantly approaching, and some insanely hot girl being sniped for you whereever she is, while you have girls being manifested, all on a daily basis. That sounds nice Smile

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - K-Train - 02-24-2017

Exactly man. Shannon just needs to boost up the ART/ASS modules and crank the reality bending up. I've managed to get some good internal effects from V3.01A and its only been about 10 days so I suspect that if Shannon could find a way to crack resistance for most guys we'd be good to go.

I won't lie. Even though I've been on this forum for a while and have a good bead on Shannon's integrity as well as his dedication...this whole DMSI process has really drained me. To the point to where even *I* started wondering "maybe Shannon's wrong, maybe this is one of those things that just ain't meant to be?" But seeing how each version (especially V3) has allowed more and more people to experience these amazing results has helped rekindle that old flame of hope that kind of died down a bit after V2.3.

I'm with you Maxx. I want DMSI to work man. I really do. That's why I'd rather just wait another week and get it with all the planned bells and whistles. As long as Shannon has it before I go off for my weekend of buffoonery and fornication during spring break I'm good. After all, I do need to be in a good position to *ahem* "test" various modules of V3.1. Tongue