Subliminal Talk
To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) (/Thread-To-The-MAXXX-DMSI-3-0-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - SargeMaximus - 02-16-2017

Fair enough. Keep in mind that people make their own interpretations too. Just because you're feeling bad, doesn't mean you're making other people feel bad.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - RTBoss - 02-16-2017

Many people aren't sensitive or empathic to the point where your internal negativity can drive them away.

When I asked my wife out on our first date, I almost blacked out from nerves. I was just sure she could hear every nervous thought, sense or feel how fast my heart was beating, etc. I asked her, months later, if she could. She said I came across as calm and confident. She had no idea I almost fell on my ass from panic.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-17-2017

So I think Wolf isn't as useful as it was in the past, almost a dud now I think. The result from the other night was definitely a die roll in my favor instead of Wolf. I know because I've been wearing Wolf the past couple days and it hasn't produced a similar result. At the same time I know the sniper isn't working yet because I was just in class with a hot girl that looks great to fuck but saw nothing.

Here's to the hope that 3.1 will break through all kinds of resistance and be obviously effective.

Edit: Also want to add that I have not been getting in the last 15-20 minutes of the third loop until hours later. I have no other viable option at the moment on certain days, but my schedule will be back to normal next weekend. I've been having a wider variety of vivid dreams since I've been doing that last 20 minutes much closer to the time I sleep.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-17-2017

I feel like I learned how to be my best self socially based on my psychology at the time. I knew what buttons to push to make myself feel good. I felt awesome for long periods of time (like weeks), with little hiccups in my confidence and happiness.

I feel like subs are interfering with this as I just don't feel the same way while on them. There have been times recently that I feel worthless. Even though I can list my value on paper, it can be hard for me to feel it a lot of the times. Mainly because I'm mentally slower than my default and I feel socially stifled because my personality and wit is noticeably hindered. Even if other people like me as I am (which is sporadic and not consistent as it was while off subs), I don't want to feel this way.

I hope that ultimately DMSI will just put those girls I'm attracted to in the position of "I must have him or forever feel the loss of not having him". I remember back in grade school I felt like that. Let's have the hot girls feel that way for a change. It would be very entertaining and I'd be pleased.

Thoughts
Shannon, I hope 3.1 really brings it on. 3.0.1 has just been a bunch of disturbing dreams and disappointment with moments of light breaking through the clouds were I feel "at default" again.

What we need is some real, powerful, unstoppable reality bending in DMSI. My reality hasn't been bent yet. Hopefully 3.1 gets a huge upgrade for that and anti-resistance in comparison to 3.0.1.

I will say this. It's clear that Shannon is working hard on 3.1. I can tell because when 3.0.1 was being developed, there were multiple updates a day on new modules being added and how he could "up the quirples". The rate of development seems to have been much more rapid for 3.0.1 compared to 3.1. Now it's literally at the point of "how do I add x to the script". The rate seems to be slower but I think this is where the gains will be bigger as Shannon is being challenged by more aspects of the script now than before. There is a sweet spot between challenge and skill where performance is best (of course coupled with rest) and I think Shannon is starting to hit it. The gold has to come at some point.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-18-2017

Right now I want to be cleansed of all weakness.

I'm sick of feeling weak and vulnerable.

I'm sick of feeling pulled towards hot girls when it's not reciprocated.

I'm fuckin sick of it

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - eternity - 02-19-2017

I feel it too man.when Shannon responded to your question in his journal discussion, it really hit home. It's definitely feasible that I feel weak because this is all new to me. I hope it clears up soon enough for you. 3.1 is right around the corner so we will get some relief with the shield again

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 06:12 AM)eternity Wrote: I feel it too man.when Shannon responded to your question in his journal discussion, it really hit home. It's definitely feasible that I feel weak because this is all new to me. I hope it clears up soon enough for you. 3.1 is right around the corner so we will get some relief with the shield again

My good friend, I think you misunderstand...

I'm still actively running 3.0.1...these are my experiences with the shield Big Grin

But yes, I'm looking forward to 3.1 being better for all of us.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-19-2017

Just an update, I've been mone free for a couple of days. I feel like Wolf was actually getting in my way. I felt a bit better emotionally without Wolf than with it and my general reactions from the people I'm currently working with have been a bit better. In the past, I know this would never be the case. Never ever in the past has Wolf "made anything worse" or even "made me feel worse". Other phero products, sure, but never Wolf. Wolf was a consistent, awesome, phero that made me feel smooth, had status, and made guys buddy buddy, and could be driven with girls. No real buddy buddy effects with guys. Maybe some kind of status. And it definitely didn't calm me down (I'd usually use Wolf to fight off the other bad self effects of other mones). So without mones seems best for the time being.

There's a girl that I like as only a friend that I've just started working with. Yesterday, she had to do something for like 30 seconds so I did both my job and hers for that brief time while it was a bit busy, she comes back, grabs my hand and thanks me. Today while we had some down time, she poked my leg with her finger to get my attention and then apologized and said that she was just bored. I was fine with it. Now, I know some guys are gonna be like "OH! AH! IT'S WORKING!!!" but I don't think so, I see it as her just being comfortable with me, which is good because I wanna be friends. As I've said before, you know a girl likes you when she's riding you or sucking on you.

However, while working, a lady was taking a picture of something behind me, a grandmother-aged lady that was not a gilf. I got up so I wouldn't block the way, but she asked me to stay in it for the picture lol. So I did and I kinda didn't know what to do so I looked straight ahead for a bit and then looked at the camera because I wasn't sure what she wanted. But I thought this was worth noting.

Someone else reported that they have been silent and quiet for a bit. I experienced the same thing. I don't like it. It makes me feel awkward, especially when everyone else is talking and I literally can't think of anything to say (this started since being on DMSI, definitely not the usual). It's something that just makes me very anxious at times, not being able to freely flow with convos.

Thoughts
I'm glad to hear Shannon confirmed that the anti-resistance tech is a big step from 3.0. That's what we need.

At this point, I only ask that he adds as much as possible for motivation modules, reality bending, and make physical changes a primary goal. If those things are all added, I can definitely see 3.1 being the baby that grows into the final with a few more upgrades.

In terms of a sniper, if we can just get something where we consciously choose a girl, any girl, any where, and the subconscious automatically snipes her, that'd be perfect. If Shannon could confirm whether or not this is possible that'd be great. If it is, it needs to be in a future DMSI version. That's a feature too good to pass up.

With 3.1 being able to consciously snipe via pics or videos, I feel like a newbie might buy the program for that, start trying to snipe a girl he likes, and then end up with oneitis for her because of thinking about her all the time. What'd be terrible is if he is healing for months on end, getting more obsessed with the girl, and the girl isn't even sniped. Anti-oneitis module is needed.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-20-2017

Not much to update. I'll be very busy later in the week and have no choice but get the rest of the 3rd loop in later those days.

Since Shannon told someone else on the forum that there's no use in stopping to take a break for 3.1 at this point, I won't take one.

Thoughts
I hope that Shannon gets better soon. I'm in no real hurry for 3.1. Sure, it's necessary, but Shannon needs rest and once he's working on it again, it only improves the longer he works on it. So I have no problem waiting.

Though Shannon didn't directly say yes or no, it sounds like it is possible for a sniper to be made that takes conscious input. He said the standard sniper would work for conscious sniping, but we'll see. Being able to long-distance snipe even only one person consciously would be fantastic though.

It's great to hear that even with all the additions to 3.1, the main purpose of it is to get past the resistance of users. That's a great focus for DMSI. If Shannon really goes all out with 3.1 and 3.2, I think that by 3.2 for sure no one will be resisting it.

I'm also glad that Shannon is going to have DMSI wear down the parts of us that resist instead of generally just wearing all of us down. I woke up a few mornings in the past week and felt so tired even though I had 8-10 hrs of sleep. So looking forward to this module.

Also, odds are that even if it's out before then, I'll probably start 3.1 on the 26th. I have no idea what kind of "turbulence" or whatever might happen and I'm super busy until then so it may be best to wait until afterwards.

And as I've said before, after March 6 I'm running version B.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - RTBoss - 02-20-2017

I've been off V3 since the 12th or 13th of last month. My patience for V3.1 is waning. I feel like I've wasted a 1/12th of my subliminal year, but alas, I'm aware the sub has continued to loop in my mind thanks to P-tech.

Must be nice to not be in any hurry for V3.1!

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - K-Train - 02-20-2017

I also envy your patience Maxx. Its crazy to think that its been almost a year since AOSI V1 was released. Now here we are after going through 8 versions!!! I mean jeez that's a long time. I do applaud any and everyone who has managed to hang in there this long. That said, I understand perfectly why some people like Catman may be fatigued. You keep reading about all these wonderful results...you know its possible, you know its happening but the problem is that it isn't happening to YOU. And so part of your mind asks "Is this shit possible?"

Thankfully I've experienced being asked out/seduced/approached for sex so I know its possible. Problem is...that was years ago and it wasn't happening regularly (obviously). But I'm definitely optimistic about the future. I'd love to finally be able to post "F*cking DMSI!!!" especially during spring break.

Have you experienced any euphoria at all Maxx? If so, at least that signifies that part of you is executing the script. 3.1's amp'd up ART/ASS modules should (in theory) help out. Looking forward to seeing your new 3.1 journals Maxx and RT!

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-20-2017

The thing is I've done 6 months of E1, 7.5 months of E2, and I am just passing into 3 months of DMSI. I think it is much more capable than E2 because I feel it hitting deeper things. I did all those healing subs just to be sure that when I did something like SM (or DMSI since that was being developed) that it'd work for me. Handling my sex life and relations with girls was my reason for coming here.

As far as being patient for the next version, the longer Shannon works on it, the better it'll be! I want the upgrade and potential turbulence I deal with to be so worth it that I don't care! Plus I'm waiting to read that update of Shannon adding in physical changes as a primary goal Wink

I've questioned whether or not I felt "euphoria" while on this. Shannon said it could just be a pleasant sensation. I have felt ups and downs on the sub. But the ups I felt have been better than anything I've ever felt during E2, but it's still not as good as I felt pre-subs or when I'm off subs. My idea of euphoria would be feeling joy and eagerness towards the day. That's how I felt before subs most of the time.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-21-2017

So today I feel a better emotionally than I have the past few days. Still feeling silent though as in not socially flowing.

One thing to note, I went to Publix, got my stuff. A bunch of water. The cart was full. I got ringed up and the bagger was a girl. She asked if I needed any help with the groceries, I turned to her and saw that she looked hot but I immediately remembered how dirty my car was (I've been so busy I haven't had the time to take it to get washed. Even today, I was embarassed just driving to the store). So I said no, thank you. Afterwards, I wondered if she was a manifestation for me (I always wonder these things though). It's not often that a girl bagger offers to help me with groceries, I don't look like I need help lol. I can only recall once off the top of my head that a girl helped me with groceries. Usually when they ask I say "If you want to get some fresh air, then yeah come on". Only reason I didn't today is because of my car being dirty. And no, even if it was a guy, I'd probably still have told him no.

Anyway, what do you guys think about manifestations? How do you know that someone you meet is a manifestation? I've only had one manifestation experience with money. I got exactly what I asked for and specified but I didn't get it the way I was thinking which I didn't specify. I tend to think of manifestations being guaranteed, as in, it must happen, it must be successful, it's impossible for it to fail or not occur.

Afterwards, I kinda thought that if she was a manifestation then she would have persisted, easily could have said "Are you sure? You got a lot there."

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - RTBoss - 02-21-2017

In my opinion, if you have to question if it's a manifestation, it's likely not. A manifestation, of any kind, appears as if without effort. It feels perfect and natural.

I think when it comes to DMSI, the manifestation will perfectly fit you, your preferences, and make it easy for you regarding achieving the goal of the program.

If I had one time I thought I manifested on DMSI, it was during the bloom after stopping V3.0.1. Did you read my report about the chick(s) at the bar? Initiated talk about sex, initiated flirting, qualified themselves, both leaked the information that they were "sex-starved," and both my type of women - especially the divorcee who flat out told me I was cute. She even told me there was "nobody home, ex has the kids," at her "million dollar house."

But, I bailed. Had to get home to my family. Smile