Subliminal Talk
To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) (/Thread-To-The-MAXXX-DMSI-3-0-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-30-2017

I enjoyed today as well. For the first time in a while, I went to sleep feeling alright and woke up with that same feeling. This was the usual pre-subs, but it hasn't happened since I've been on subs till now. It's still not as strong and positive as pre-subs, but still it's nice.

Surprisingly, I almost went through the day without doing my loops. It's the first time that I almost actually forgot to do them completely. I got the wifi working on laptop to share with my 3DS and I was able to finally get back on Pokemon Sun. That may be why I forgot. It wasn't until I got hungry and stopped playing that I realized I hadn't started my loops yet, so I'm in the middle of the 2nd loop right now.

I went to get food. Got a burrito bowl with double meat. The guy serving me (who knows I come from time to time) gave me more meat this time than usual for sure, no doubt. He gave me plenty of chips as well when I asked for them. No discount, but good servings for sure.

I'm a bit surprised that some are still having intense resistance to the sub. Considering I've been on it for 2 months and haven't experienced that, I guess I won't at all, which is awesome to say the least.

Recently my appetite has increased. It may be because I did sprint intervals with my friend on friday and I'm still sore, so my body is still recovering. Or maybe DMSI? Or both?

I have also been consistent with my creative visualizations. Doing what I can to make them more passionate.

Thoughts
I'm super psyched that Shannon confirmed he would make a thread for 3.1 additions/revisions. I already have my small, but to the point list set aside. 3.1 is pretty exciting. But I'd be perfectly fine if Shannon took the whole month of February to update and build it.

February is practically here and if I stay on the healing version until March 6, that would have been a full year of healing. The question I want to ask Shannon is "Could it take even longer for DMSI to kick in for me?" but of course he'd probably not know the answer. It's just that I don't see how I could be that far off after a whole year of healing. I'm ready to go from healing mode to max sexiness mode.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-31-2017

Today was alright for the most part.

My friend and I went to the gym today and we're going again tomorrow. Got a good workout in. We didn't worry about the time, we just went until we felt like stopping which we didn't have the chance to do in previous semesters.

While there, there was a beautiful hottie there that I'd like to fuck the shit out of. Nothing happened. I was trying to focus on my workout and I don't even know how to succesfully approach a girl mid-workout. I was and still and am a bit irritated about it. My friend and I got into a convo about girls after we got out the gym. I told him that a girl that gets a quality guy hard should take that as the biggest compliment she can get and enjoy it and relish the moment (sex).

Thoughts
This might be a minor thing and won't be needed once DMSI is fully working, but it'd be nice if there was something added to prevent being irritated about not having results or not getting a really hot girl.

I'm definitely looking forward to 3.1. All my suggestions are posted and I'm hoping Shannon implements them.

Edit: today I missed the last 20min of the 3rd loop but I finished it later. Also want to note that I had very very minor headaches in the middle of my forehead at various times throughout the day.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-01-2017

Today has been annoying. I've been feeling irritated about girls all day. I masturbated. I'm just dissatisfied today. I wasn't able to get the best sleep last night. Tonight should be good though. I literally today just thought to myself "Am I okay" and "what's wrong with me". I've just been bothered about not seeing results and feeling like fucking and not having a girl to fuck.

At times I just wonder if it's pointless. That I could find myself sexy as fuck, but girls might still be blind and stupid and not see or acknowledge it.

Thoughts
Thanks to Illumi for posting about his results when he switched to masked track. I'm going to be on masked for the next week, starting tomorrow and see what happens. If I suddenly get results, I'm sticking with it. Right now, I have headache.

I really hope Shannon adds all 6G technology thus far for the anti-resistance modules. We really need to get things moving.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-02-2017

I'm feelin a bit pissed. I texted the girl I mentioned earlier in this journal last week asking about her schedule for this week, she said she wasn't sure yet. That's totally fine. I texted a couple days ago, she didn't read it and apparently read it yesterday but no response. I'm angry about this and I needed to vent here and I'm about to meditate to calm my ass down.

Why am I where I am right now? I really was hyped for things being different in 2017 and already it's just the same old shit. Give me a fucking break. I need a good month long vacation. Not to go anywhere in particular, but a vacation from my life. I need a vacation where I can just do whatever and not be reminded of my issues with girls. I just want a fucking break. But that's not even possible. Wherever I go, there I am, problems and all.

First day listening to 3.0.1 A Masked (trickling stream). I was irritated pretty much all day. I am seriously ready to make progress in my life. When it feels like I'm stagnating, I just don't have a good mood at all. I've been staying in my room a lot just playing Pokemon. It just feels so futile at the moment.

In other news, I'm sore from the gym so I rested today. Hitting it again tomorrow.

I'm ready to change. I really am, I just don't know how. If I have to, I'll just get a fucking loan and pay Cory Skyy to get me where I intend to be. I refuse to have to deal with the same old shit for the rest of my life.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - eternity - 02-02-2017

I know it can get hopeless sometimes. .. especially when it seems like you're just met with failure after failure. And the work you put in to succeed ends up failing also. Trust me, that's a feeling I know all too well, and while I don't miss the feeling one bit, it taught me some valuable lessons. One is that the success is born out of the failures, much like a phoenix rises from its ashes. Two is that success is destined to occur, so long as I stay the course. Three, it's that I'm going to make many mistakes. So much so, that it overshadows my victories, if I choose to give the mistakes that power.

Considering that you have been on healing mode for damn near a year, you have surely made monumental progress, in retrospect. Surely your interactions with your friends and family have become much more engaging and fun. Give yourself a bit of credit, and enjoy the small victories while learning from the mistakes Smile

The last sentence of your most recent post is indicative to me of a potential negative feedback loop, in that you subconsciously believe that you will deal with the same old shit for the rest of your life, thereby causing some self sabotage along your journey. Maybe I'm reading too deep into it, but I just wanted to bring it up in case it's worth some self examining.

(02-02-2017, 07:50 PM)eternity Wrote: I know it can get hopeless sometimes. .. especially when it seems like you're just met with failure after failure. And the work you put in to succeed ends up failing also. Trust me, that's a feeling I know all too well, and while I don't miss the feeling one bit, it taught me some valuable lessons. One is that the success is born out of the failures, much like a phoenix rises from its ashes. Two is that success is destined to occur, so long as I stay the course. Three, it's that I'm going to make many mistakes. So much so, that it overshadows my victories, if I choose to give the mistakes that power.

Considering that you have been on healing mode for damn near a year, you have surely made monumental progress, in retrospect. Surely your interactions with your friends and family have become much more engaging and fun. Give yourself a bit of credit, and enjoy the small victories while learning from the mistakes Smile

The last sentence of your most recent post is indicative to me of a potential negative feedback loop, in that you subconsciously believe that you will deal with the same old shit for the rest of your life, thereby causing some self sabotage along your journey. Maybe I'm reading too deep into it, but I just wanted to bring it up in case it's worth some self examining.

Tbh, as I've said before, most of my time on E2 was hellish. Definitely didn't feel good most of the time and my interactions with people were certainly not fun for the most part. Switching to DMSI, that has definitely improved though, but really I had a lot of fun in my interactions before starting subs. Ever since starting E2, I haven't been as emotionally vibrant. Maybe it's for the best and I just don't see it. On DMSI though I've been much more emotionally engaged than when I was on E2.

I think there may be a subconscious feedback loop relating specifically to girls or social situations involving girls I'm attracted to. That's possible. I definitely picked up on my loop of making plans with a girl, we don't have sex, and then I feel the need to release via PMO and then get angry afterwards about not having an actual girl. It feels like rolling a die and getting the same number every single time, very frustrating and annoying. I have noticed the PMO seems to be affected by DMSI and thus breaking that loop.

But if there's another negative feedback loop, wouldn't DMSI address it anyway?

I think if DMSI just manifested some hot girls for long term sex, the loop would have to die.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-05-2017

So I'm still using the trickling stream masked track.

So far I can say that the urges to masturbate have returned but I still don't seem to physically get as much pleasure from it as I have in the past. On my first night on it, I directly had a dream about how I didn't want to talk to a hot girl in the elevator with me because I'm tired of things not working out. It was very realistic, my friend who I just talked to about this was there as well saying I should do it.

If I go a week and the masked version doesn't seem to be better for me, I might as well try the ultrasonic one for a week and see how things go.

Thoughts
I hope that the list of additions for 3.1 already included some of the suggestions on the thread. I really like my suggestions and feel they're essential. And some others had great suggestions as well. But I understand that it can overwhelming.

ION, I'm probably going to use pheromones. I just have to keep in mind that they're a tool for me to use and not depend on. Once DMSI's programming kicks in, I'll most likely stop. And I won't be able to even use any pheros when I go to 3.1 or else it'll interfere with the phero programming. I just hope that things like physical changes and pheromone optimization are being done while healing takes place.

In terms of pheros, I'm debating between CV3, Core+Imprint, or Wolf. I may wear one tomorrow, just gotta pick.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-05-2017

Not sure if it's because she's new, but the employee at Subway gave me double meat when I asked for a deluxe. A few days ago when I was there and asked for double, she had no idea what I meant and I had to explain it to her. Today, she gives me double and saved me almost a dollar.

I've also noticed how my emotional state switches really fast. At times I feel content and others I feel absolutely bored. The most exciting thing I ever did in life was learn social dynamics. That was fun as hell! It's just that now with my emotions changing suddenly, sometimes I don't feel like being around people, sometimes I feel shy, and only certain times do I feel like really interacting with others. But that's all due to the healing and clearing.

I'm thinking about diving back into social dynamics and making a list of goals or something.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 11:31 AM)Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 10:05 AM)maxx55 Wrote: So I'm still using the trickling stream masked track.

So far I can say that the urges to masturbate have returned but I still don't seem to physically get as much pleasure from it as I have in the past. On my first night on it, I directly had a dream about how I didn't want to talk to a hot girl in the elevator with me because I'm tired of things not working out. It was very realistic, my friend who I just talked to about this was there as well saying I should do it.

If I go a week and the masked version doesn't seem to be better for me, I might as well try the ultrasonic one for a week and see how things go.

Thoughts
I hope that the list of additions for 3.1 already included some of the suggestions on the thread. I really like my suggestions and feel they're essential. And some others had great suggestions as well. But I understand that it can overwhelming.

ION, I'm probably going to use pheromones. I just have to keep in mind that they're a tool for me to use and not depend on. Once DMSI's programming kicks in, I'll most likely stop. And I won't be able to even use any pheros when I go to 3.1 or else it'll interfere with the phero programming. I just hope that things like physical changes and pheromone optimization are being done while healing takes place.

In terms of pheros, I'm debating between CV3, Core+Imprint, or Wolf. I may wear one tomorrow, just gotta pick.

any reason for not using the hybrid?

Illumi reported getting results in masked while hybrid wasn't doing much. So it's worth trying.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-06-2017

No pheromone usage today. For the most part, I felt alright today. Felt more anxiety later in the day. On a burrito I ordered today, the lady making it put noticeably more cheese on it than the other employees usually do when I say "plenty of cheese". May just be co-incidence though.

I had a dream last night that I was lean and had a flat stomach so that's nice.

Thoughts
Shannon I'm doing all I can to execute the script. Believe me, I definitely would enjoy having maximum sexual irresistibility! Being able to just think a girl is hot and she's all over me totally sniped, sitting on my lap, begging for my number, my schedule, and some wild sex. Yes, I'd like that.

I definitely like the whole "Do whatever the fuck it takes" module being added to DMSI. Sounds awesome. I'm ready for a life change anyway, things were getting really dull just "healing" all the time. Time for something exciting!

And I'm really hoping that bodyfat becomes a source of energy for DMSI! I know you'll find a way Shannon. (And hopefully physical changes become a primary goal of DMSI) Big Grin

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-07-2017

Just got up.

I had to ease my self awake as I was stuck in sleep paralysis again. I had the high pitched noise coming from each of my ears again. I could also feel some sort of sensation to the left of my jaw and the top right portion of my head. So far it seems like I'm the only one with odd sleep paralysis effects.

(02-07-2017, 07:32 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 06:52 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Just got up.

I had to ease my self awake as I was stuck in sleep paralysis again. I had the high pitched noise coming from each of my ears again. I could also feel some sort of sensation to the left of my jaw and the top right portion of my head. So far it seems like I'm the only one with odd sleep paralysis effects.

Make the most of the sleep paralysis mate! Astral Project!

I never learned how. And I heard of it being possible to bring back "dark energies" when returning to your body. I already have enough to deal with as it is ha.

Thinking about it, I would say that I generally do tend to bring up deep fears when I use a masked version of a sub. And few deep fears were brought up while on masked only. I had a fear of literally just dying and not being able do it. I was bothered by it and the idea of dying without accomplishing what I intend to in life and of course the goals of DMSI.

I gave Shannon the details and he recommends I use the hybrid track like I've been doing and that it's the most powerful. Not gonna argue with that. It has both masked and ultrasonic. I think for me, a lot of healing and stuff happens deep down from the masked and the ultrasonic makes results more clear. For example, my first month ever on subs, I used ASC, mainly ultrasonic when I slept. Over the course of the month, I realized that I did take action and behave from a place of more confidence. However, months later, after I did E1 for a while, I went back to ASC but did mainly masked. Didn't feel that confident but felt more internal turmoil. So, hybrid track it is.

Today is my last day doing masked DMSI. Tomorrow I return to hybrid trickling stream.

No phero usage today. Since I've been feeling skittish internally, I didn't want to use pheromones as a way to cover that up or compensate. I never want to be dependant on a cologne. It's totally fine to use it, but I choose to avoid needing it.

Thoughts
I think I'll be better off on hybrid. I was able to function better socially.

Also, just to note, some report that their experiences in girls go from most recent backwards. It seems like for me it jumps around all over the place but within the last 4-5 years. I had already thoroughly tapped on memories before then before I started DMSI. And I've had the most interaction with girls in the past 5 years. But yeah, various memories just pop up and stuff, even things from the most recent girl.

I did 6 months of healing with EPRHA, 7.5 months of healing with EPRHA 2.0, and approaching 3 months of healing with DMSI (including 2.4). The rest of the DMSI script has to execute at some point.