Subliminal Talk
To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) (/Thread-To-The-MAXXX-DMSI-3-0-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-23-2017

Long story short, even working with a group of people for a film for 20 hrs, I saw nothing substantial. No celebrity effect, sure I didn't have a problem or anything with anyone I worked with but definitely no VIP-treatment or responses like I had when I worked on a film wearing Wolf. I was unable to listen to the loops for the couple of days we were filming, but I got the 3 loops in the day before we started.

The girl who's a mutual love interest in the film and that I thought got along alright with me didn't want to do a kissing scene for the film. The cameraman or someone pointed it out and she just said that it's not necessary. That pretty much makes it clear that she wasn't interested if she didn't even want to do a fake kiss. She seemed comfortable with all the other physical contact for the film (there was lots) but not a kiss. I didn't really feel bad or anything at the time but today it bothered me. It's just annoying that I could be around her for that long and there's a problem with a fake kiss.

I'll post more when I get to a computer

So during our time working together, the girl was pretty much being praised throughout the day for her talent and looks. Like throughout each day. I had always believed RSD Tyler when he says that attractive young girls are complimented and hit on all the time, but I thought that only happened in LA or different places than where I live. This is the first time I've witnessed a girl being praised constantly like that. Pretty much everyone did well, but the guys were complimenting her looks and talent very often. That made me a little bit sick. I only complimented her once the whole time working with her and that was before I realized that she's constantly being complimented.

I just find it crazy that she wouldn't be interested. It was mentioned that she's not with anyone at the moment, and either she or someone else in the convo asked me if I was with anyone. But not wanting to just do a kiss totally throws that out of the window. She just seemed overly friendly with people in general. After everything was done and I had to go, I said bye to everyone and she said I did wonderfully and to have a good nite. I just said thanks and told her to have a nice nite as well.

So it's a girl I'm attracted, who has no partner (which is VERY rare for me), who I was around for 20 hrs, and she didn't ask for my number and she didn't want to do the kiss. That should have been an easy snipe.

The closest thing to a response I saw was one of the much older ladies playing a character who hates me said that she loves me and secretly has a crush on me and then in the same breath saying she's just kidding. I really really doubt this was anything more than just a joke though.

Thoughts
At this point, I can't really recommend DMSI to my friends. I got one of them to actually be open to maybe trying a free sub at first since I told him about my experience with E2. But I know that unless I can actually show them something personally, they probably won't go for it, regardless of how many others achieve the design goal. I will say that I'm a bit disappointed. But I will continue running version my loops today.

I saw that Shannon's upgrading the skeleton script and it should make it several times more powerful, that's awesome! That's exactly what DMSI needs.

I definitely want to know if 3.1 will have a version A and B or just be one version. And if it's one version, will there be healing and clearing in it?

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Shannon - 01-23-2017

If there was no snipe under those circumstances, then there are only two possible reasons why.

A) You're not cooperating by executing the script for some reason we have not yet cleared, or
B) Something you don't know about her consciously, but you do know about her subconsciously, disqualifies her from being sniped.

3.1 will be produced as A and B versions.

(01-23-2017, 10:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: If there was no snipe under those circumstances, then there are only two possible reasons why.

A) You're not cooperating by executing the script for some reason we have not yet cleared, or
B) Something you don't know about her consciously, but you do know about her subconsciously, disqualifies her from being sniped.

3.1 will be produced as A and B versions.

I didn't know that someone I'm attracted to could be completely disqualified by DMSI for being affected.

What could disqualify a girl from being sniped?

Being dangerous to you in certain ways.

(01-23-2017, 11:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: Being dangerous to you in certain ways.

Can you elaborate on that?

The only way I can think of would be if I sniped a girl who's an assassin or something and ends up killing the guys she fucks. As far as emotional danger, I think most people would realize if someone is emotionally abusing them.

So far I don't believe I've actually sniped any girls at all.

The ways it prevents sniping are with reference to women who are emotionally toxic. In 3.1, it will include STDs, abusive, etc.

If you haven't sniped anyone at all, then you're stopping yourself.

(01-23-2017, 02:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: The ways it prevents sniping are with reference to women who are emotionally toxic. In 3.1, it will include STDs, abusive, etc.

Okay then. Just to be certain, sniping is when a girl I'm attracted to makes it clear that she wants me, right? If that's the case, no I haven't sniped anyone yet.

And I imagine the script executing every day. I'm unsure how else to have the script execute. I tried just thinking to myself that I already have achieved the goals throughout the day but when things in reality conflict with that, I get displeased. So I think it's best to avoid that for the time being.

(01-23-2017, 03:09 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 02:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: The ways it prevents sniping are with reference to women who are emotionally toxic. In 3.1, it will include STDs, abusive, etc.

Okay then. Just to be certain, sniping is when a girl I'm attracted to makes it clear that she wants me, right? If that's the case, no I haven't sniped anyone yet.

And I imagine the script executing every day. I'm unsure how else to have the script execute. I tried just thinking to myself that I already have achieved the goals throughout the day but when things in reality conflict with that, I get displeased. So I think it's best to avoid that for the time being.

Sniping is when you focus your DMSI induced aura on affecting one person more than others. The effect is to heighten interest and arousal.

You don't need to imagine executing the script, you need to execute the script. Which is done by choosing to execute the script at a subconscious level.

Why are you subconsciously refusing to execute the script?

(01-23-2017, 03:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 03:09 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

Sniping is when you focus your DMSI induced aura on affecting one person more than others. The effect is to heighten interest and arousal.

You don't need to imagine executing the script, you need to execute the script. Which is done by choosing to execute the script at a subconscious level.

Why are you subconsciously refusing to execute the script?

I'd tell you if I knew! This doesn't make sense to me either, especially considering the 7.5 month long E2 run.

I know it's affecting me because I've felt the internal changes. Externally, it's been little to nothing. I've only been imagining executing the script since you said it would help the process.

I can say that today (after 2 days of no loops), I felt like the emotional masking for the healing is gone. I felt vulnerable and I even thought of just giving up. I've been working on changing my life with women for the past few years with minimal progress after the first year. I'm just really sick of the same old problems with girls. I'd absolutely love to get past this and then focus on the other parts of my life. As I've said before, everything in my life has been great except when it came to dealing with girls.

Creative visualization will help, to some degree, but it's probably not going to get past willful resistance very easily unless you do some serious passionate CV.

It sounds to me, though, like you simply need more time to deal with what's being cleared and healed.

3.1 is going to have a more powerful Optimus Engine in it, and a more powerful of another type of engine. It will be significantly improved for healing and clearing as well. Let's see what it does for you.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-24-2017

I want say thanks to Shannon for reading my journal. For a little bit it seemed like he was reading others' journals mainly and peaking at mine every so often. I'm glad to see that's not the case and my feedback on DMSI is useful.

During my last loop of DMSI, my left ear started to pulse a bit. It's been off and on. It's called pulsatile tinnitus. I read that it can be caused by stress and anxiety, which I felt both of today noticeably near the end of the loops while I was still out. I doubt it's the volume because I've been using the same volume on the hybrid since it's release. I'll keep an eye on it though. No pain or anything just pulsing.

Also, since Shannon said that passionate creative visualization might be helpful, I'm really going to add in passion and strong emotion to my visualizations. I started that last night actually.

It feels like I'm slowly returning to normal (aka emotional shielding is building back up, it's not all back yet).

That's all for today.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Shannon - 01-24-2017

I may not always comment, but I do try to read all the DMSI journals.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-27-2017

I am enjoying today.

I've been running into friends at a higher rate recently. I like it. I had a great long convo with one of my friends today after we did some sprinting (which kicked my ass lol). We talked about a lot of things including laws of the universe and just how we both intend to move forward in life in a more positive way. Great convo.

Nothing noticeable with the aura. But I really feel that this year is mine. It's only a matter of time and patience at this point until I'm consistently achieving the design goals. Just a matter of time.

I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my night and relax, especially after that hard workout. Feels good to be back in the gym.