Subliminal Talk
To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) (/Thread-To-The-MAXXX-DMSI-3-0-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 02:21 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 02:12 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Now we need only the addition to snipe them when we are not around actually.

There are a number of ways I can implement that, but we have to remember that there are limits on how fast one can ingest, digest and express energy sources.

So it is most likely that I will be implementing that such that only the most sexually attractive, or perhaps sexually compatible person you have encountered within the last X amount of time is thusly affected, because that's probably going to be a HUGE drain on your energy.

Interesting...if only there was somehow a way that we could remotely snipe just by thinking about a specific girl. There are girls that I haven't seen in a couple years or so as well as girls I've only seen in passing. Is there a way to just choose them to be a DMSI manifestation that I know I'll encounter and start having sex with? If I'm remotely sniping a girl to have sex with, I'd like to consciously choose, that'd be sick!

I can say that so far my energy has been minimally affected while on DMSI.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-07-2017

I'm mainly noting this for myself

There was one day (Jan 3rd?) that I was only able to listen to 1.5 loops at a time but I did get the whole time in, it was just separated. On Jan 6, I was only able to get in 2 loops of masked track due to the busy day.

Thoughts
I'm liking the longer test period for 3.0.1. I think it'd be great if we always had consistent periods of testing. Like every version gets 6 or 8 weeks before the next is released but the next is always being updated with the feedback. I think that'd allow for consistent, deep, and thorough feedback.

I also thought about my original plans back when I first started E2. I originally planned to run it a year because I thought I'd fully heal within that time. I know if I had stayed on E2 that would not have been enough time. I have no regrets switching to DMSI as its healing is much stronger and covers like 80-85% of my emotional trauma. So far I've only used healing versions of DMSI, which means I've been healing since March 6 of last year. If I decided to stick to my original "heal for a year" plan, I wonder how my results would turn out. All I'm going to say is that if I did stick to healing DMSI until then, I should have big fat awesome results if I changed to a non-healing DMSI after.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Shannon - 01-07-2017

Each release of DMSI from here on out will have an "A" version, with healing and clearing, and a "B" version, without healing and clearing.

This should allow me to test each version for ~2 months before releasing the next version. This will get me more and more thorough feedback, give you guys more to play with so you won't get bored, and give me a chance to build and release 1+ other titles during that time. Win-win-win.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Shawn - 01-08-2017

(01-07-2017, 11:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: Each release of DMSI from here on out will have an "A" version, with healing and clearing, and a "B" version, without healing and clearing.

This should allow me to test each version for ~2 months before releasing the next version. This will get me more and more thorough feedback, give you guys more to play with so you won't get bored, and give me a chance to build and release 1+ other titles during that time. Win-win-win.

So with each release every 2 months it could take about a year until final version is out, right?

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 02:31 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 11:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: Each release of DMSI from here on out will have an "A" version, with healing and clearing, and a "B" version, without healing and clearing.

So with each release every 2 months it could take about a year until final version is out, right?

I doubt it. With more detailed feedback and having 2 months to work on the next version before release (along with whatever else he works on), I'd imagine the final would get here faster. With that much feedback, I'd hope we arrive at a potential final version in the next 3 releases.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-09-2017

So I just got back from a rehearsal for a film I'm doing. The girl who plays the romantic interest of my character is hot. She's bi. She was friendly towards everyone. She was a bit touchy with more than just me. She mentioned the attention she gets and how one director she worked with asked to be fwbs with her (which she made it clear how she didn't like him) and how one of her friends is trying to hook her up with another girl at her job to go out. She asked me and another guy to take a group picture (the other guy seems noticeably older than either of us)

Considering all of this, I don't think that my aura is affecting her at all and I was around her for 4 hours. I will say that in general I think my anxiety has lowered (or maybe it's just been fluctuating while on the program).

Thoughts
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I hope the next DMSI is twice as powerful, heal at twice the speed and become at twice the speed.

I know I'm being affected by DMSI, but it'd great to know what's the hold up. No, I'm not constantly frustrated by my current results. But it's times when there's a primetime situation like tonight, and I see nothing substantial that I do get disappointed. I do feel different. Sometimes it feels like the universe is responding to that. But at major points, it doesn't.

To be blunt, I've seen more in the past when I'm working with female actors using just the pheromone Wolf than I saw tonight. With Wolf, I had 2 actresses want to take pics with me, me in the middle of both of them, the older one was bold enough to ask for my number, the younger one happily gave me hers when I mentioned it. And the other guy I was working with was very buddy buddy with me.

I will be meeting on two more days with the people I'm working with for my current film. If anything substantial occurs I'll mention it.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - 4Kingdoms - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 08:37 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Thoughts
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I hope the next DMSI is twice as powerful, heal at twice the speed and become at twice the speed.

Be careful what you wish for... mwahahaha

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-151822.html#pid151822
(01-09-2017, 07:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: This amuses me. Here is why.

This part of you is upset. It's upset because the sub is working. It is trying to resist. It is trying to convince you (and me) that I will fail. It will sabotage all my efforts.

The problem is... what I am going to do in the next version(s) will make it almost impossible to sabotage. See you're dealing with someone who has all the time in the world and a lot of processing power upstairs. I may or may not consciously be as smart as the subconscious, but I have access to it in ways that allow me to learn from it at a very rapid rate. And what I am learning is how to force a binary situation: execute the script or stonewall. Nothing else will do when I am done.

And, when I am done, stonewalling is going to be hard to do for very long because the program will work to dissolve it. "Time is on my side... yes it is."

As for "winning"... I'm not trying to "win". I'm trying to create a set of instructions that gets the job done. You have that part of you resisting because it thinks I'm trying to "win". If you don't want to achieve the goals of the program... don't run it. Then you can have what you have, instead of what the program is trying to achieve, and you can "win" and "be right" all you want. Without the goals of the program.

If you want to win at life, though, resisting the programs that are trying to help you win and achieve the goal isn't very productive.

So if you really need to "win" and "be right" to the degree that you will sabotage your own success, have fun. I win anyway, because a "win" for me is not dependent on proving you wrong or "beating you". A win for me is when I enjoy life more fully. Which I do, because I execute the subliminal instructions I use.

Really, that part of you is stuck on being stubborn, and it doesn't understand that "winning" means nothing if you "win" nothing but what you had, when you could have had so much more.

So, to that part of you, I say: when you have used DMSI-Final for a few months, if you still want to be where you are instead of where you could be... is it really a win for you? Or is it you copping out instead of winning for yourself? It doesn't hurt me any for you to resist. It doesn't hurt me at all for you to willfully fail trying to "win" over me. I'm not trying to "beat you". I'm providing you with a set of instructions on how to achieve the goal. And you're either too scared to execute it, or you're not.

But either way I win, because when I use the program, I will be getting the results. You have no say over me winning for myself.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-10-2017

Well I realized something today. When I went to a short meeting with a group of people in my major, I felt the same anxiety I've felt for the past couple years. I now understand that regardless of how much I am "over" anxiety in any other circumstance, that whatever triggers it in this specific circumstance needs to be dealt with. It's conditional anxiety. I said hey to a guy I knew while he was in a group and he said just said a quick hi and kept talking to the group. I felt like I was being shunned from the group. I felt myself sweating but then again it was warm in there and I was wearing a jacket until I took it off. I went to the bathroom, my face wasn't as sweaty as I thought, but I toweled off what was there. I felt like I didn't belong. Some people there that didn't know me were definitely neutral-positive towards for me like one girl just smiled at me as she came in, and another quickly turned around to reach back and the hold the door for me when I was coming out a second or so after her, I wouldn't have been offended at all if she didn't. Despite this, I still felt that I was shunned by most others at the meeting...I know this is something I need to deal with.

I intend on breaking my state anytime I feel anxiety or I get in those situations. I will breathe slowly, think of something positive, and if I feel I should go to the bathroom for a minute. Whatever triggered this originally, it has led to this being some kind of learned behavior/state, so if I keep breaking it, the behavior/response will break. The sub should be able to handle it from there.

These are the things that stand against DMSI:
-My current body
-Conditional Anxiety

If those two things were taken care of, I doubt I'd have any resistance to DMSI. I should be able to start gyming soon. I'm expecting more free time. And I will be able to buy a Phallosan Forte soon. And as long as I break my state whenever I feel anxious, it should give the sub room to fully integrate. As of right now, I feel that this level of subliminal is a great tool, but not a guaranteed solution. I think that by 6G for sure subs will literally be guaranteed solutions that only take time.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-11-2017

Well today I hung out with a girl for a little over an hour. She met with me ten minutes after the specified time because she was taking a nap and I guess her alarm went off at the specified time so she got there about ten minutes after. She texted me right at the time to let me know. No big deal. I see her and hug her with both arms, she firmly hugged me one armed. I took her to a place with cool chairs. We just chilled for a bit. She's not that talkative compared to other girls I've met. At first I thought she wasn't comfortable, but no it's definitely just how she is. She was on her phone throughout the interaction, definitely not non-stop but enough for me to notice. She's on the younger side so I thought maybe it was just habit. I could tell she was definitely listening to me though. She casually mentioned that she has her room to herself most of the time since her roommate tends to stay with the bf (but this was mentioned when I brought up my roommates, so maybe coincidence). We got up after a bit and went for a walk.

After an hour or so with her, I made up a good excuse to leave. Nothing was gonna happen because I was definitely unprepared (no condom or anything, place not clean). She mentioned a restaraunt on the campus she went to earlier that I wanted to go by. I told her to let me know the next time she goes and I'd be down to go. She giggled and said okay. We said our goodbyes and I reached out one arm to hug her, she hugged me one armed and put her head on my chest briefly (she's shorter than me) and then I just put my other arm around her for a regular hug. That was that.

Afterwards though, I realized that I wasn't ready/comfortable to have sex with her yet (before this, I only had like a 5-10 min convo with her). But I'll make sure I'm prepared next time.

Thoughts
Well I didn't see anything crazy at all. But I thought her putting her head on my chest briefly when we said by was a good thing. I'll stick with version A for a while longer.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-12-2017

I got plenty of sleep last night. Today I just kinda felt emotionally numb. Anxiety levels are fluctuating as well. Today really felt like noticeable change of pace. Consciously, I really want to get lean. I made a priority list to remind myself of the order I have to do things. I have to remember to do my 3 loops after I've done my errands for the day since it affects driving and I'm aiming to get in an hour of gym as well before I do the loops.

I really wish DMSI ran off of body fat. I can definitely limit calories, it's just re-developing the habit of going to the gym that's a bit of a challenge. Especially without a gym buddy for motivation. But I'll get to it.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-13-2017

Whatever fog/resistance was over me yesterday is gone today. I'm much better. Is it possible that getting extra sleep that night caused that? I got 10 hrs the night before, last night only about 8 hrs and I'm solid today.

I kept thinking about that girl I was with a couple days ago, ever since yesterday. I thought it was some old habits causing me to resist the script, but I just texted her a joke referenceing something we talked about. Once I saw that she read it, she wasn't crossing my mind as much. She's the kind that mainly only responds on text when asked a question, so it didn't surprise me. But I simply felt as glad that she read it as I would in the past if she had text me, that's a change.

Today in one of my classes, a girl that sat in front of me last class sat next to me since her seat was taken. Though of course there still plenty of other seats. I said hi and she started talking about the homework. She's not hot though. This other girl that looks great to fuck sat next to her. She didn't say anything to me, but let's see what happens as things go on.

I'm gonna be out later with friends. Right now, I just feel so chill. It's great.

Thoughts
3.0.1 is making slow yet steady progress, still noticeably slow though. I'm glad Shannon is advancing 6G further and adding that into DMSI. That sounds awesome.

So far here are the biggest suggestions I have for DMSI:

1. Remote sniping. The user can remotely snipe any girl he consciously chooses. This would be helpful for girls that the user hasn't seen in a long time or maybe only passed by just by chance one day. The girl becomes sniped and becomes a manifestation for the user as things line up for the two to get together.

2. Stronger baseline. If there aren't any girls around that the user really wants, it'd be nice for the baseline to be high enough that the user is reminded throughout the day that they are becoming more sexually attractive. Like if 1 out of every 10 or 15 girls responded that'd be great. Have the user experience the same thing that a 10 girl would.

3. Double the power. Have those sniped be twice as affected as this version causes them to be.

4. Double the healing speed. Heal faster so that users can start achieving the main goals much faster. I know it's a lot to aim for, but I'm sure new users who have no sub experience want to see the main goals achieved in 30 days. Knowing how subs work, I'd love to see a newbie with major issues achieve the main goals in 6 weeks.

5. If possible, massively up the celebrity effect. If it doesn't throw anything out of balance, this should be massively upped. I haven't really seen any of this part of the script execute for me. Maybe it'll take longer, but who knows. If possible though, if this was massively amped up that'd be great.

I'd be elated if those 5 make it in the next DMSI. Or at least the new features I suggested to be added and refined by DMSI-final.

I'm feeling the most relaxed and chill that I've felt for a while right now.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-14-2017

Today I woke up and felt the way I did the other day. I got to sleep at like 4am. I'm not sure if it's the sleep anomalies causing me to feel that way or if it's the sub. I'm leaning more towards the sub though.

Last night as I was going to meet my friends, both female, I just felt my mind turn on as I walked down the hall. That had to be the state shifting. It was noticeable and was cool. The effects could have definitely been stronger, but it's a good start. And I can tell when I shifted. Hopefully it happens more often.

It's odd how I've been switching between feeling chill and calm one day and anxious almost overwhelmed the next. The difference between the two feelings is night and day. Back on 2.4, I could feel when I was about to "get to a higher place". On 3.0.1, it's happening MUCH more suddenly. I can't necessarily "feel" where I'm about to go like I could on E2 or 2.4.

Having said that, I still feel like 2.4 was a rougher ride than 3.0.1A and E2 was MUCH rougher than either of those DMSI versions.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - RTBoss - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 05:58 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Having said that, I still feel like 2.4 was a rougher ride than 3.0.1A and E2 was MUCH rougher than either of those DMSI versions.

I wonder if your "rougher ride" on E2 better prepped you for 3.0.1, 'cuz like some other folks said, I couldn't disagree more. 3.0.1, in many ways, has been a fuckin' bitch.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 06:39 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 05:58 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Having said that, I still feel like 2.4 was a rougher ride than 3.0.1A and E2 was MUCH rougher than either of those DMSI versions.

I wonder if your "rougher ride" on E2 better prepped you for 3.0.1, 'cuz like some other folks said, I couldn't disagree more. 3.0.1, in many ways, has been a fuckin' bitch.

I guess so. If I don't get the level of resistance I got on E2 for the rest of my DMSI usage, I'd say that E2 really paid off.

I'm really surprised that I'm one of the few not experiencing mind shattering resistance while plenty of others are. I'm so use to it being the other way around. It's definitely a welcome change of pace Smile