Subliminal Talk
Time for the Introduction - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Time for the Introduction (/Thread-Time-for-the-Introduction)

Time for the Introduction - Gandolf85 - 12-01-2016

Hi Subliminal friends,

One month ago I discovered this alternative place for personal growth and healing and I instantly resonated with all the Inspirational stories I read in "voracious" mode.

So I decided to to test Absolute Self Confidence and now I'm 26 days in this transformative journey.

Since the beginning I felt that a subtle but powerful force was rewiring my mind and behaviour, while on ASC. I feel different for sure, without a great amount of negativity in my thought process, except for some days when the resistance kicked in. Also I experienced more focus and "in zone" presence which helped me to work on my projects. Th dreams at night are more vivid & lucid, with brand-new places and situations where my new confidence was very palpable.

So, the benefits are undeniable but I would like to ask if ASC deals & releases also the shame, fear and guilt which stand in the way to become the most confident version of yourself or is it necessary to listen to EPRHA to erase those negative patterns & emotions?

Thanks for this Great Opportunity Shannon and thanks to the Community aswell!

RE: Time for the Introduction - JackOfHearts - 12-03-2016

Hi there,
ASC is just confidence, the script is available in the script section.

Quote:I am now becoming more and more self confident.

I am now absolutely, unshakably self confident.

I now completely disconnect from, let go of, reject, release and utterly destroy any belief or idea that would reduce my self confidence, and instantly replace it with one that increases my self confidence.

I now do only those things that increase, improve and strengthen my self confidence.

I am now absolutely confident in myself in all ways and at all levels.

I now have absolute confidence and certainty that I absolutely can do whatever I choose to do.

I now have rock-solid self confidence.

I now balance my ego with humility to become genuinely self confident.

I now use my dreams to make this program work as quickly and powerfully as possible.

I deserve to be absolutely self confident, so I make myself absolutely self confident.

I am now filled with genuine gratitude for my absolutely rock solid self confidence.

I now manifest myself as being absolutely self confident, and I am.

My confidence is steadily, inevitably and continually increasing, improving and making me more and more powerful, effective, attractive and successful.

My absolutely rock solid self confidence is natural and inevitable.

The more self confident I become, the more reason I have to be self confident. The more reason I have to be self confident, the more self confident I become.

RE: Time for the Introduction - Gandolf85 - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 01:31 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Hi there,
ASC is just confidence, the script is available in the script section.

Quote:I am now becoming more and more self confident.

I am now absolutely, unshakably self confident.

I now completely disconnect from, let go of, reject, release and utterly destroy any belief or idea that would reduce my self confidence, and instantly replace it with one that increases my self confidence.

I now do only those things that increase, improve and strengthen my self confidence.

I am now absolutely confident in myself in all ways and at all levels.

I now have absolute confidence and certainty that I absolutely can do whatever I choose to do.

I now have rock-solid self confidence.

I now balance my ego with humility to become genuinely self confident.

I now use my dreams to make this program work as quickly and powerfully as possible.

I deserve to be absolutely self confident, so I make myself absolutely self confident.

I am now filled with genuine gratitude for my absolutely rock solid self confidence.

I now manifest myself as being absolutely self confident, and I am.

My confidence is steadily, inevitably and continually increasing, improving and making me more and more powerful, effective, attractive and successful.

My absolutely rock solid self confidence is natural and inevitable.

The more self confident I become, the more reason I have to be self confident. The more reason I have to be self confident, the more self confident I become.

Not 100%...But it's only 1 Statement out of Many so it's fair to say that its healing power is way less that EHPRA.

Thanks!

P.S: Maybe I'll run ASC till the 32 Days minimum requirement and then I'll switch to EHPRA

RE: Time for the Introduction - ncbeareatingman - 12-07-2016

Welcome! yer headed in the right direction...fer shure! thanx for the introduction.