Subliminal Talk
Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) (/Thread-Triple-SeXXX-DMSI-V3-0-1-5-5G-Twirple-the-Quirples)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-15-2017

DMSI BREAK

No loops ran since Friday AM, 1/13/2017

Friday the 13th PM, Full Moon, Party

Had a good time, opened/kino'd by a good friend of my wife's - I've thought she's cute for a few years. I really like her playful personality. Her husband, L, the only guy I really look forward to seeing at this annual party, was downstairs "with the guys" when this occurred.

I found myself hanging around the women initially, until my wife hinted I should go join the guys.

L looked happy to see me. We got on good, but I could tell he noticed I was different. The way he looked at me, and seemed uncomfortable. Eventually the awkwardness was put to rest. At one point, around the women, he made a shit-test comment, regarding women, that I had a slam-dunk (and unconscious/automatic) response for. He laughed hard, and loved it. I can't remember the exchange or I'd quote it. Damn it!

This guy must be highly intuitive, because he made multiple comments about how I would get with - and could get with - any woman present. He also specifically mentioned me with his wife. Once again, can't remember how he put it, but it was strange - uncanny even - how he could sense whatever energetic interactions were going on between me and the women. Oddly enough, it was his wife and one other woman (jerkoff's wife) that I found most attractive.

Speaking of jerkoff, I deftly ignored him for much of the night. He was drinking whisky, and was quite lit by the time he had the balls to come over and initiate conversation (he only addressed L - the safe option - at first). He'd crack a lame joke - they laughed - I didn't. He's pretty juvenile and vulgar, reminds me of the guy stuck in his frat boy past. Eventually we all got on fine. It's as if the celebrity effect overcame whatever competition issue he has with me so that he'd rather have been included than try to AMOG.

-----------------------

Since being off listening to the loops, I've been getting more hot-flash heat flowing off my skin. My libido seems to have increased from near-zero to a 5 in a matter of a day. I had dreams of women I knew last night, but not sexual from what I can remember.

An ice storm is on its way for the next few days, so I doubt I'll be able to get out of the house. I'm about to head to the gym, so I can get one last workout in before it hits.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 01-15-2017

Enjoy the bloom. Wink

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - eternity - 01-15-2017

Glad your body is heating you up in preparation for the ice storm Big Grin

Awesomeness all around on your unconscious slam dunking Cool

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-23-2017

Eh, the ups and downs have been crazy since stopping my loops.

Biggest down is not sub-related. We found out our baby has unilateral clubfoot during the anatomy-check ultrasound. It's not a big deal, long-term, but it frustrates me. My wife, being sicker than sick most the pregnancy, has taken a teratogenic drug called Zofran for nausea. I didn't want her to take it, but what I wanted didn't matter. I wasn't the one puking my guts out every day and losing a ton of weight. So now we will have to have our little girl in a cast for the first few months of her life, and she'll have to wear a bar with boots while she sleeps for the first four years of her life. After the first few months, she'll look completely normal, but the bar will be a pain-in-the-ass. Thankfully, everything else is on track and healthy. It could have been worse, for sure, but this has affected me more than I thought it would. I've withdrawn, am not speaking much to anyone, and have little to no motivation to do anything - including the gym.

I was also sick with some kind of sinus infection for a week. MIR was tempting, but I decided to persevere and keep this DMSI run pure - to test the "bloom," and all that.

I've received quite a bit of IOIs, but I don't even care to write about them. Nothing major or earth-shaking.

The most notable thing happened at the basketball game the other day. We arrived really early, which never happens, and out-of-nowhere I get approached to be part of the Lexus half-time show with my son.

So in front of 18,000 people, I race another guy and his son via remote control (our kids are in these Lexus Power Wheels) and win. We won a free Lexus Power Wheel, and I get to drive a RX350 from a Friday to Monday. Pretty cool.

While waiting for the halftime show to start, I was "stuck" with the entire cheerleader squad. They were pretty enamored by my little guy, but I - funnily enough - wasn't even paying them any mind. I'm with a bunch of college cheerleaders and I don't care? WTF? Oh well.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Snoop - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 08:36 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Eh, the ups and downs have been crazy since stopping my loops.

Biggest down is not sub-related. We found out our baby has unilateral clubfoot during the anatomy-check ultrasound. It's not a big deal, long-term, but it frustrates me. My wife, being sicker than sick most the pregnancy, has taken a teratogenic drug called Zofran for nausea. I didn't want her to take it, but what I wanted didn't matter. I wasn't the one puking my guts out every day and losing a ton of weight. So now we will have to have our little girl in a cast for the first few months of her life, and she'll have to wear a bar with boots while she sleeps for the first four years of her life. After the first few months, she'll look completely normal, but the bar will be a pain-in-the-ass. Thankfully, everything else is on track and healthy. It could have been worse, for sure, but this has affected me more than I thought it would. I've withdrawn, am not speaking much to anyone, and have little to no motivation to do anything - including the gym.

I was also sick with some kind of sinus infection for a week. MIR was tempting, but I decided to persevere and keep this DMSI run pure - to test the "bloom," and all that.

I've received quite a bit of IOIs, but I don't even care to write about them. Nothing major or earth-shaking.

The most notable thing happened at the basketball game the other day. We arrived really early, which never happens, and out-of-nowhere I get approached to be part of the Lexus half-time show with my son.

So in front of 18,000 people, I race another guy and his son via remote control (our kids are in these Lexus Power Wheels) and win. We won a free Lexus Power Wheel, and I get to drive a RX350 from a Friday to Monday. Pretty cool.

While waiting for the halftime show to start, I was "stuck" with the entire cheerleader squad. They were pretty enamored by my little guy, but I - funnily enough - wasn't even paying them any mind. I'm with a bunch of college cheerleaders and I don't care? WTF? Oh well.

RT

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. Hopefully, the rest of the pregnancy goes without problems. All the best to you and your family.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 01-23-2017

I too would like to offer my sympathy. For you, your daughter and your wife. That sucks all around.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-23-2017

Thanks, guys. I appreciate that.

We will persevere, we will prevail!

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Nox - 01-23-2017

I'm sorry to hear that also man. But in good news for your bun-in-the-oven she's got a kick ass family on her side. The only thing I remember about my first four years of life is snoopy cartoons anyways. Tongue

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - maxx55 - 01-23-2017

I'm sorry to hear that RTB. I wish you, your child, and your whole family the best moving forward.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-26-2017

Yesterday I noticed my hip pain has returned. Apparently I have something serious going on. It's now been almost a year since I initially injured it, and the pain comes back every time I'm not flooded by the energy DMSI directs. So that took 11 days after stopping the loops.

Had a few sexual dreams last night, including a threesome with sisters that were smokin' hot and dreams where I was very forward and explicit with asking for what I want from the women I interacted with.

Still feel tired quite often. Still napping most afternoons.

Manifestations, zip. RL interactions with women, zip.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - 4Kingdoms - 01-27-2017

I was born with a birth defect. Couldn't pee standing up. The opening was at the base instead of the top. Once a year in December for 7 years in a row, I had 7 surgeries until it was corrected.

Children heal faster than adults and I'm glad it was taken care of when I was a child.

MHS is coming out, perhaps you can get that programming into your mind for your hip pain until 3.1 is released??

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 12:11 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I was born with a birth defect. Couldn't pee standing up. The opening was at the base instead of the top. Once a year in December for 7 years in a row, I had 7 surgeries until it was corrected.

Children heal faster than adults and I'm glad it was taken care of when I was a child.

MHS is coming out, perhaps you can get that programming into your mind for your hip pain until 3.1 is released??

Thanks for sharing about your childhood, 4k, that helps. As a parent, at least in my case, you just wonder if it was your fault and what you could have done to keep it from happening. In this case, I have to accept that I'll likely never know, and that (like you said) children heal fast. Her defect will certainly never affect how much I love her, or how I feel about her.

I would LOVE to run MHS. When I run it, I want to run it long-term. If I start now, DMSI would be done. While that would be ok (I have some scars, bad vision, pubertal gyno, shot adrenal glands, bad hip, bad elbows, a torn labrum in my shoulder...), I said I would be in it with DMSI 'til the end (or until it affects me potentially negatively). I want to be free and clear by the time V3.1 comes out, so no other subs, and no 3.0.1.

It's now been 14-ish days since I stopped running V3.0.1, and I feel like I'm just now "recovering" from the constant running of the program from P5. This morning I remembered a dream of someone who had a very powerful positive influence in my life, and recalling it let loose a pretty large emotional block I've had. I don't know what it was, or how that will benefit me, but it's significant. I'm also just now starting to get some mental energy back and sleep more soundly.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - 4Kingdoms - 01-27-2017

Our birth defects make us unique. I've read a lot of books that apply to Rule #4 and some authors have said it is the stuff from your past life (lives) is the reason we have birth defects or birthmarks. Nothing to do with the parents.

I have a birthmark on my leg that resembles a bullet wound that has healed. Several members of my family have birthmarks look like they burned in a fire.

I admire your drive to complete DMSI. I understand that is important to you and respect your decision to continue.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-29-2017

Just wanted to make note that near the end of my 3.0.1 run I began to drink more - from nothing to actually buying alcohol for the house and ordering drinks at dinner.

Now, 2 weeks into the bloom, that desire has been mitigated again. I could drink a beer with dinner, but there's no pull like there was there for a bit. Apparently, The Fear got the better of me for a second.

I would also say Mrs. RTB is also much more forgiving these days. Not sure if it's the pregnancy, or the forgiveness scripting. I can be a dick, and the next thing I know she jabbering at me like nothing happened.