Subliminal Talk
Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) (/Thread-Triple-SeXXX-DMSI-V3-0-1-5-5G-Twirple-the-Quirples)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 01-08-2017

That is a freaky dream.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-08-2017

ION:

[attachment=448]

When we initially sat down, this girl had both feet flat on the floor, her (long) hair on both sides of her neck/face, and her face resting on her left hand - meaning she was showing me the back of her hand/hiding her wrist from me.

After 3 minutes she started scanning our area, eyes gliding over our table. She then crossed her legs. Over the next 20 minutes, she uncovered the side of her neck closest to me, displayed her right wrist toward me and left it there, and scanned our table many times per minute. She looked so often, in fact, that her mother began looking and her sister turned around to look as well.

It was as they started getting ready to leave that her leg crossed higher, and she awkwardly bent her boot to point right at me. I think she was going to miss me... Wink

IMPORTANT EDIT FOR SHANNON:

Duh! I completely forgot to include that when we sat down, I initially tried to consciously snipe this chick. Then very quickly, I thought, "Eh, fuck that. I'll let my subconscious decide what's what. I'm not even going to put energy into focusing on anyone in particular." It was when I let go that I started noticing IOIs.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-08-2017

I think I came up with a dream interpretation for my fucked up dream from last night:

My world is changing, and there's a compelling voice (80's Arnold, big/strong/charismatic - perhaps the subliminal instructions) telling me I have to change by facing up to the things that I may think I know, love, and respect (brother/alien-in-disguise) which are in reality detrimental to me. It'll be a real, visceral, perhaps even shocking experience to destroy old beliefs (feeling the blood pulsing through my brother's/alien-in-disguises' neck) - and there will be a familiar voice trying to reason with me about why I shouldn't change (my brother/alien-in-disguise trying to talk me out of killing him). But it can be done if I apply enough pressure, and when it's over, I'll still be alive - but stronger and more willing to do what must be done to better my world.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - SargeMaximus - 01-08-2017

I read your interpretation of your dream RT. My interpretation isn't to discredit yours, it's just an idea. Hope it resonates a little, or if not, I hope it reaffirms what you already believe.

(01-08-2017, 08:26 AM)RTBoss Wrote: My dreams just keep getting more *****.

Last night I dreamed I was with 80's Version Arnold Schwarzenegger and the world was infiltrated with aliens, appearing human. Very much like John Carpenter's They Live.

Arnold grabbed one by the throat, and started squeezing. Then he told me to take over, that I must become willing to kill them. He put my hands around the man's throat. It was my brother. He begged and pleaded with me not to kill him, that he was my brother, while Arnold told me how he only appeared to be my brother - that I had to be strong and choke the life out of him. The craziest thing was I could feel the blood flowing through his arteries and as the life left him, the pulse slowed and stopped. I could feel every bit of it.

I had to take a few deep breaths when I woke up this morning.

80's version of Arnold is telling. I'm guessing something about 80's Arnold speaks to you. Perhaps you identify with that Arnold/era/persona. The movie "They Live" also has significance. I'm guessing whatever way you see that movie is how you're seeing your subliminal journey atm.

The alien who appears as your brother could easily be a part of you that is like your brother. Perhaps there is some part of you that relates to him or vice versa.

Arnold tells you to kill him but you have trouble because he is part of you, but in the end you do it despite the difficulty. It could easily signify that you know what you have to do and that you'll be able to do it.

It could also easily be a metaphor for how behaviors or mindsets you have are becoming alien to you because of the sub.

Anyhow, that's just my take. Does it vibe?

(01-08-2017, 03:09 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyhow, that's just my take. Does it vibe?

For sure, good stuff to think on.

I've only just seen They Live recently, which is horrible of me. It's a classic, and I totally enjoyed it.

They Live is all about aliens taking over and manipulating humanity for their own gain - get this - using subliminal manipulation!

I'll have to give it some more thought.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - SargeMaximus - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 03:20 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 03:09 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyhow, that's just my take. Does it vibe?

I've only just seen They Live recently, which is horrible of me. It's a classic, and I totally enjoyed it.

They Live is all about aliens taking over and manipulating humanity for their own gain - get this - using subliminal manipulation!

Oh my! That changes things. Maybe it's about your old views (Arnold) in conflict with the subliminal messages.

I dunno, dreams are so complex. Tongue

(01-08-2017, 03:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Oh my! That changes things. Maybe it's about your old views (Arnold) in conflict with the subliminal messages.

Arnold's the strong protagonist (probably my favorite movie star when I was a kid), I was his wingman/man-in-training, and HE was the one who could see the aliens (in They Live, there were special sunglasses that let you see who were aliens and the subliminal messages behind magazines, books, TV programs, and billboards). So I doubt he represents my old beliefs, my subconscious would really be trying to confuse me there, but who knows.

Yes, dreams can be very complex.

(01-08-2017, 03:52 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 03:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Arnold's the strong protagonist (probably my favorite movie star when I was a kid), I was his wingman/man-in-training, and HE was the one who could see the aliens (in They Live, there were special sunglasses that let you see who were aliens and the subliminal messages behind magazines, books, TV programs, and billboards). So I doubt he represents my old beliefs, my subconscious would really be trying to confuse me there, but who knows.

Yes, dreams can be very complex.

Oh ok. Well you know yourself best of course. It's just I remember Carl Jung said that dream characters represent parts of our psyche if (and only if) we can see their faces. SO that's where I get most of my ideas for dreams.

Speaking of complex dreams though, have you noticed how DMSI dreams are like way more confusing than your normal dreams? Mine have been really weird since starting.

Certainly. I can't imagine the turmoil a script like DMSI puts on the subconscious.

Yeah, me neither.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 02:26 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I think I came up with a dream interpretation for my ***** up dream from last night:

My world is changing, and there's a compelling voice (80's Arnold, big/strong/charismatic - perhaps the subliminal instructions) telling me I have to change by facing up to the things that I may think I know, love, and respect (brother/alien-in-disguise) which are in reality detrimental to me. It'll be a real, visceral, perhaps even shocking experience to destroy old beliefs (feeling the blood pulsing through my brother's/alien-in-disguises' neck) - and there will be a familiar voice trying to reason with me about why I shouldn't change (my brother/alien-in-disguise trying to talk me out of killing him). But it can be done if I apply enough pressure, and when it's over, I'll still be alive - but stronger and more willing to do what must be done to better my world.

That interpretation seems sound.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-09-2017

Finished my week of Version B last night, switching back to A having had 7 runs of B loops.

Stupid dreams! These weren't violent, and I can only remember my SIL and BIL in one.

They're big into DIY, which I hate. I'd rather pay someone and not waste my time. In this dream, I had a "new" house that needed some things done. I woke to find someone came in and painted my kitchen, but screwed up the original woodwork and it pissed me off. I complained to my SIL about HER SIL (who I found out did it) and said it was because her SIL is a manipulative/medelsome person - someone who thinks they're helping and that think they know best, and will do something to "help" even though you didn't ask (my MIL is like this) - and that irritated my SIL (who is very very closr to my MIL in real life - shes the "favorite,") and she gave me a dirty look. Then SIL/BIL recommended I use a sander on the wood (my wife just got one for Xmas from them in RL). My BIL makes a comment about how ours is a "9," & theirs is a "10," insinuating ours is inferior. He then shows me the difference between them at the hardware store.

That was it. Sorry it wasn't more exciting. I'm sure there's meaning there, but I don't know what it has to do with helping me meet the goals of DMSI, if it even does at all.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - 4Kingdoms - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 06:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Finished my week of Version B last night, switching back to A having had 7 runs of B loops.

Stupid dreams! These weren't violent, and I can only remember my SIL and BIL in one.

They're big into DIY, which I hate. I'd rather pay someone and not waste my time. In this dream, I had a "new" house that needed some things done. I woke to find someone came in and painted my kitchen, but screwed up the original woodwork and it pissed me off. I complained to my SIL about HER SIL (who I found out did it) and said it was because her SIL is a manipulative/medelsome person - someone who thinks they're helping and that think they know best, and will do something to "help" even though you didn't ask (my MIL is like this) - and that irritated my SIL (who is very very closr to my MIL in real life - shes the "favorite,") and she gave me a dirty look. Then SIL/BIL recommended I use a sander on the wood (my wife just got one for Xmas from them in RL). My BIL makes a comment about how ours is a "Nine," & theirs is a "10," insinuating ours is inferior. He then shows me the difference between them at the hardware store.

That was it. Sorry it wasn't more exciting. I'm sure there's meaning there, but I don't know what it has to do with helping me meet the goals of DMSI, if it even does at all.

At least you know the people you are dreaming about. I'm dreaming about all these hot women I've never met in real life!!

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 01-09-2017

Just got back from a sports bar with my lifting buddy, where we watched the first half of the NCAA Football National Championship.

All we talked about was women, married life, etc. It was all "locker room talk," lol. Hope we weren't being secretly taped, that'd be bad...haha.

He had dominant alpha body language, so did I. The atmosphere didn't really suit us. Our waitress was probably the "hottest" woman in the whole building, other than a pregnant server, and that wasn't saying much.

He couldn't stop with his plans for wanting to hang out over the next year...He wants to go golfing, skiing/snowboarding, to join the nearby public pool so we can go and take our kids together, and to vacation at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri (where the women are outrageous). It's like I'm his New Best Friend, can't get enough.

Now, to get women to react like this....but better than this. Cool