Subliminal Talk
Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) (/Thread-Triple-SeXXX-DMSI-V3-0-1-5-5G-Twirple-the-Quirples)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 11-28-2016

Will this be the last version I can test w/out destroying my life, and the lives of everyone I care about!?!?? Tune in to find out! Big GrinUndecidedWink...Confused

In all seriousness, hoping to get some more healing and self-actualization before I need to go my separate ways with this program. I will be keeping a very close, keen eye on every change. Vigilance will be key.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - K-Train - 11-28-2016

Hey RT out of curiousity at what point would you stop DMSI? What event (or series of events) would make you say "OK, I've got to pull the plug on this shit). I mean the clearing version is supposed to have some ASS (Anti-Self-Sabotage Tongue) so technically the sub could (theoretically) prevent you from stopping since it may classify the action as an attempt at self-sabotage.

That said, we have no idea if this new DMSI will deliver the goods on such a level to even warrant such thoughts but eh...you never know.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 11-28-2016

It may still be possible for RTBoss to resist the 3.x branch, but at the least I think he will have to be seriously trying hard and on his A game the whole time by the end of the series.

But if there is a 4.x branch, I wouldn't push it that far, bud. Wink

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 11-28-2016

Anything that directly threatens the stability of my family.

If a chick that I'd normally eye-fuck grabs my balls, tells me I'm the sexiest man she'd ever seen, and wants to go to my house immediately - and I found myself considering the logistics of whether or not I'd get caught, that'd do it.

If, however, I'm in the same situation and feel flattered, but say, "No thanks," easily - I'd continue.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 07:37 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Anything that directly threatens the stability of my family.

If a chick that I'd normally eye-**** grabbed my balls, told me I'm the sexiest man she'd ever seen, and wants to go to my house immediately - and found myself considering the logistics of whether or not I'd get caught, that'd do it.

If, however, I'm in the same situation and feel flattered, but say, "No thanks," easily - I'd continue.

The reason I have been warning you so much is because of two facts.

1. The goal of the program - when achieved - would result in you only realizing after the fact what had happened, and
2. I don't want to have a hand in damaging your home, marriage, child's life, etc.

So as long as you are willing to test... best wishes. But my goal is directly contradicting yours. And sooner or later, I will achieve my goal.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - maxx55 - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 07:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 07:37 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Anything that directly threatens the stability of my family.

If a chick that I'd normally eye-**** grabbed my balls, told me I'm the sexiest man she'd ever seen, and wants to go to my house immediately - and found myself considering the logistics of whether or not I'd get caught, that'd do it.

1. The goal of the program - when achieved - would result in you only realizing after the fact what had happened, and
2. I don't want to have a hand in damaging your home, marriage, child's life, etc.

So as long as you are willing to test... best wishes. But my goal is directly contradicting yours. And sooner or later, I will achieve my goal.

Those are some strong claims...you make it sound like someone could wake up next to a hottie and then suddenly remember all the crazy fun that happened last night and be like "I don't know how...it just happened".

The hype makes it sound like the v3 branch is lethal!

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 11-28-2016

I appreciate it, respect your ethics, and take your forewarning under serious advisement.

I want to make it clear that I take full responsibility for my choices and actions. Making this product available doesn't force me to buy it or use it. That's on me. As long as I feel the program is improving my home life (which it has thus far) and my inner self, I'll continue.

As far as doing something and only having hindsight, well, that possibility (while I now know is one of your goals for the People of DMSI) seems far off and beyond my suspension of disbelief at the moment. If I begin to notice changes pointing to a path of the contrary, that will be another sign that it's time for me to move on.

Edit: I found posts as I was going through my early DMSI journals, detailing fights and BS with my wife. This diminished tremendously after V2.2, and especially V2.4/2.5.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Benjamin - 11-28-2016

There really seems to be no point for you to be using it if that is the case, a program for getting a woman to initiate sex. But if a woman initiates sex that's too much and you're going to stop?

If it's to improve things with your wife then theres AM6 and other things.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - eternity - 11-28-2016

His situation is probably far more dynamic than it may seem, Ben Tongue

There's multiple paths to achieve a goal. Something akin to me using e2 for self mastery, instead of am6. Seems illogical, but gets the job done Smile

(11-28-2016, 08:51 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

Those are some strong claims...you make it sound like someone could wake up next to a hottie and then suddenly remember all the crazy fun that happened last night and be like "I don't know how...it just happened".

The hype makes it sound like the v3 branch is lethal!

As I said, it may not be the 3.x branch that achieves that level of power. But eventually it will happen.

And it won't be waking up later and saying you don't know what happened. It will happen, and you will be on full autopilot the whole time, fully willing and finding ways to make it happen... and later you will realize that you were on autopilot and executed the script regardless of what might have been your desires had you not used the program.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 11-29-2016

(11-28-2016, 11:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: There really seems to be no point for you to be using it if that is the case, a program for getting a woman to initiate sex. But if a woman initiates sex that's too much and you're going to stop?

If things had stayed like V1, I'd say you were right.

Run the healing/clearing version of V3.0.1 for a month - you'll see how powerful it is (more so, since it's the 3.x branch) for making you clear negative thoughts and beliefs revolving around women. Before DMSI (even after running E2), I walked around craving female validation. Hangups from beliefs and neediness I carried weighed me down more than I knew, and was in great part responsible for many stupid fights I'd have with my wife. DMSI also improved my sex life and frequency with her greatly. She's even initiated sex a few times, which before was unheard of! My anger issues have also greatly diminished, and were detrimental to our relationship.

I could have run "Increase Your Sex Drive," 4G or whatever. I could have run AM. But after experiencing 5.5G tech, I'll never run anything less. The changes are fast, amazing, and now that I'm aware of how amazing it is, my time is better utilized with it. In total, DMSI has been around for about 6 months - including test/rest breaks. I'd just be finishing a six-stager, and frankly, I doubt I'd have changed anywhere near as much. I could have run E2 again - but frankly, my motivation tanked, my workouts ceased, and I gained 20 lbs. I've lost all that now, my motivation in the gym has skyrocketed, and I'm not going back to that. I'm not saying I'll never go back to E2, but I need to be at my goal weight and entrenched in a routine before I risk that again.

Having said all that, I hope you board the DMSI train again. I know healing is a top-priority for you. I can say, without doubt, this kind of healing is paramount to any man - dare I say, anyone.

I hope one day there is a sub for people in relationships related to DMSI that helps the relationship heal/clear these kind of hangups and simultaneously increase partner healing/forgiveness/emotional intimacy/sex life/communication/enjoyment/harmonization, etc.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 11-29-2016

Glad you like it. Smile I'm looking forward to seeing what full 6G can do in this direction.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Firebrand - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 05:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 11:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: There really seems to be no point for you to be using it if that is the case, a program for getting a woman to initiate sex. But if a woman initiates sex that's too much and you're going to stop?

If things had stayed like V1, I'd say you were right.

Run the healing/clearing version of V3.0.1 for a month - you'll see how powerful it is (more so, since it's the 3.x branch) for making you clear negative thoughts and beliefs revolving around women. Before DMSI (even after running E2), I walked around craving female validation. Hangups from beliefs and neediness I carried weighed me down more than I knew, and was in great part responsible for many stupid fights I'd have with my wife. DMSI also improved my sex life and frequency with her greatly. She's even initiated sex a few times, which before was unheard of! My anger issues have also greatly diminished, and were detrimental to our relationship.

I could have run "Increase Your Sex Drive," 4G or whatever. I could have run AM. But after experiencing 5.5G tech, I'll never run anything less. The changes are fast, amazing, and now that I'm aware of how amazing it is, my time is better utilized with it. In total, DMSI has been around for about 6 months - including test/rest breaks. I'd just be finishing a six-stager, and frankly, I doubt I'd have changed anywhere near as much. I could have run E2 again - but frankly, my motivation tanked, my workouts ceased, and I gained 20 lbs. I've lost all that now, my motivation in the gym has skyrocketed, and I'm not going back to that. I'm not saying I'll never go back to E2, but I need to be at my goal weight and entrenched in a routine before I risk that again.

Having said all that, I hope you board the DMSI train again. I know healing is a top-priority for you. I can say, without doubt, this kind of healing is paramount to any man - dare I say, anyone.

I hope one day there is a sub for people in relationships related to DMSI that helps the relationship heal/clear these kind of hangups and simultaneously increase partner healing/forgiveness/emotional intimacy/sex life/communication/enjoyment/harmonization, etc.

Man, just imagine what would E3 look like, with similar technology to DMSI..

THAT would be beastly.

Confusedleepy:

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 11-29-2016

Very interesting...

At the gym, where I ran into my friend who came back into my life suddenly during V2.5. He was talking with 3 extremely fit and attractive ladies. He's very outgoing. Next thing I know, I'm talking to them...

Wonder how V3.0.1 will spin this development.