Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - DarthXedonias - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 03:46 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 03:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That's why I ***** hate some of how gaming is these days. Atleast when it comes to obtaining them.

Back in the day you'd get a console and not have to do a ***** update online, and you'd have the whole game on the disc instead of having to waste time downloading more crap. The latest Metal Gear game for pc, there was a disc version. What did the disc have on it? A ***** 12mb install file! Then the rest is downloading like 20-30gb for the game. Most retarded shit ever, people buy the disc so they don't have to download.

You know what irritates me even more than that?

The downloading ***** I hate and find it lazy, but I can live with it. I like buying the game in a physical copy for the same reason, right.

BUT...

The worst part about the download thing, is that now developers make games that seem to be basically BETAS...and they just say "Oh, well we wont bother beta testing it before release, we can just patch it as we go. Oh yeah, make sure to charge full price still though! Trolololololol" Really pisses me off.

And the somewhat related microtransactions BS too.

I long for the days when you buy a game, it's DONE, vetted, tested, working in full, and you don't need anymore money when playing it ever except to buy another copy because you wore it out, lol.

Don't want to high-jack Chaos thread but I have to really agree. I hate it especially with this new DLC crap. I when back in the day when DLC just started it was just something that kinda of added to the game, now it feels like companies creator the game around the idea of DLC at times. For example, I remember watching the walk through for "The Evil within". Story and game looked decent enough but at the same time there was a part where one of main characters had a ulterior motive but since you didn't know it, which I felt was important to the story, you kinda of couldn't wrap your head around their actions. Of course later on they came out with a DLC that you needed to buy in order to action understand which kinda of annoyed me.

Don't even get me started on when they don't actually finish the games well enough and then want to sell the finished parts to you in the form of DLC. I think Street fighter 5 was the biggest one for doing that. Sell you half a finished game (with no arcade or story mode) and then come out with the the other parts each month in the form of DLC. Granted, you didn't have to pay for it but it was stupid and meanwhile in order to get extras in the game you either had to beat a ridiculous huge amount of opponents or spend money (micro transactions). This is also why i probably won't be getting the final fantasy 7 remake until all parts are out and on sell. It was interesting when they finally gave into fans and announced a remake but when they said it would be "episodic" and made up all kinds of BS reasons why they were doing it like that I immediately lost interest.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Steven - 11-30-2016

(11-28-2016, 09:01 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Finally, she was screaming so loud that I had to cover her mouth with my hand, which only made things even more intense. After soaking the damn sheets (I mean, she soaked the bed so much that we needed towels to lay in bed comfortably) one last time, she just rolled over and passed out from ecstasy and exhaustion. I tried to initiate one last time, but she pushed me away, giggling and saying, "No... I can't feel my p*ssy."

Looks like the TAC effect is in effect!

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Steven - 11-30-2016

@chaosvrgn

I don't know about v2.5 but I do know (or highly suspect) v2.4 was running in my head for at least a week after I stopped, and it was still doing its healing. I'm thinking it went on longer than 1 week.

For me, v2.5 is likely still running after I stopped but it's like going from full on luminosity spotlight to nightlight mode. Meaning women can now have conversations around me without babbling nonsense or giggling uncontrollably. They can actually put together sentences of more than 4 words, and answers that are more than 1 sentence. I think it was shorting out their brains when it was full on.

There needs to be a dimmer switch or something for this.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 06:28 PM)Steven Wrote: @chaosvrgn

I don't know about v2.5 but I do know (or highly suspect) v2.4 was running in my head for at least a week after I stopped, and it was still doing its healing. I'm thinking it went on longer than 1 week.

For me, v2.5 is likely still running after I stopped but it's like going from full on luminosity spotlight to nightlight mode. Meaning women can now have conversations around me without babbling nonsense or giggling uncontrollably. They can actually put together sentences of more than 4 words, and answers that are more than 1 sentence. I think it was shorting out their brains when it was full on.

There needs to be a dimmer switch or something for this.

Naw. It needs to be BRIGHTER, so they just go straight to sexing you up.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Illumi - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 10:54 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:21 AM)Illumi Wrote: I relate to this way too much, i too bought me an xbox one just for BF1 and remasterd skyrim. I too feel wierd without DMSI , i've been off subs for 8 days and i feel like im missing something.

I suspect this may have something to do with P4. From what I understand, it keeps the program self-executing in the mind. That being said, when I come off DMSI, I can still get some of the attraction, but none of the energy sourcing. And as long as I continually run DMSI at least once a day, I rarely get resistance.

That leads me to believe that there's some quirk in the subconscious and/or subliminal tech prevents certain parts of the script (like the energy sourcing) from ever becoming completely self-sustaining.

So... I wonder if the anti-resistance tech is strong enough to overcome these things via P4. I've had it happen before, where I went through a bout of resistance, only for it to clear later in the day without me running a loop. HOWEVER, I had just came off a few loops, so the sub was fresh in my mind. Now that it's been a couple of days, I wonder if I'm doomed to be stuck in resistance land until v3.0.1a comes out, OR I run v2.5 for a few loops and risk mingling the two.

Hope that makes sense. I'm still in resistance LA LA land.

To be honest 2 days ago i had a hard time breathing, my heart was off rythim and felt like as if it was skipping beats. The ONLY time this happened was when i smoked pot a year ago and felt extreme guilt as im gonna die. Exact same symptoms.

At first i thought that i somehow developed some sort of heart problem, i was scared as hell thinking that i can't run advanced subs that use energy flooding ( like DMSi )
Then i asked a friend who says its just some sort of an ainxiety or something, then i sat down and i realised it was mental. When i thought about it it happened.

Then i went all out in the gym 2 days in a row doing EXTREME exersices and somehow reconected with my with my old rage. The same rage that made me work out regularly for the 4 years. I looked like a starving prisoner before starting to work out, i cant say i was blessed with high testostrone but my rage made me feel like destroying something. I have now re learned to deal with my emotional traumas without subs. I feel like DMSI was taking care of something major and once i stopped i was forced to face it on my own. For the last 9 months this is the longest break i have had from subs 10 days now.

So for 9 months since AM6 and then DMSI testing versions. Thats just what i think, i wonder if others feel or felt the same way.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 11-30-2016

3.0.1-A should be very helpful.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 11-30-2016

FUCK ME, this WEEKND ALBUM!!!!

Party Monster is that shit.

[The Weeknd:]
I'm good, I'm good, I'm great
Know its been a while, now I'm mixing up the drank
I just need a girl who gon' really understand

And I seen her get richer on the pole
I've seen her, I knew she had to know
I've seen her take down that tequila
Down by the liter, I knew I had to meet her
Ooh, she mine, ooh girl, bump and grind
Ooh, she mine, ooh girl, bump a line
Angelina, lips like Angelina
Like Selena, ass shaped like Selena

I'm like, got up, thank the Lord for the day
Woke up by a girl, I don't even know her name
Got up, thank the Lord for the day

I've been poppin' just took three in a row
I'm down to do it again, I'm on a roll
I've seen him outside tryna reach her
You tryna leave him, you said I'm the reason
Tell me lies, ooh girl, tell me lies
Say you're mine, I'm yours for the night
I'm the realest, she said I'm the realest
Head be genius, dick game be the meanest

I'm like, got up, thank the Lord for the day

Bitches in my new spot, crowdin' up my space
Had to check the safe, check the dresser for my chains
Bitches in my new spot, crowdin' up my space
Had to check the safe, check the dresser for my chains

[The Weeknd & Lana Del Rey:]
Paranoid (Paranoid)
Paranoid (Oh, paranoid)
Paranoid (Paranoid)
But I see something in you (You're paranoid)
Paranoid (Paranoid)
Paranoid (Oh, paranoid)
Paranoid (Paranoid)
But I see something in you

[The Weeknd:]
Woke up, woke up by a girl, I don't even know her name
Woke up, woke up by a girl, I don't even know her name

[Lana Del Rey:]
You're paranoid

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-01-2016

The resistance has begun to subside. I can still sense that darkness still in there, but for now, it's been beaten down quite a bit. I'm full of energy today. Full of life and zeal. Positive, yet very masculinity energy. Had two beautiful manifestations on OkCupid.

Here's one. I'm too lazy to rip the pics of the other. These pics will auto expire in a day:
https://s13.postimg.org/tocasxd1z/Screenshot_1.png
https://s13.postimg.org/wwgs5yzbr/Screenshot_2.png
https://s13.postimg.org/os8o18cwn/Screenshot_3.png

I'm going through a "women of color only" phase right now... but clearly the universe thinks I should rail her pink little p*ssy until she's curled up in my arms as a quivering, whimpering ball of sweat and ecstasy and wtf am I to defy the will of the universe?!

I want to feel like this EVERY DAY. And I think with DMSI and IML's subs, I can. To me, this feeling is the embodiment of power. So many people want to rule over others, and they call that powerful. What I call powerful is the feeling that you can do anything, and you actually have the energy, drive and will to manifest those wishes into reality. I feel 40% there. That means, I have a lot of clearing to do. But I'll get there within the next year -- I can sense it.

And I think IML will play a major role in that transformation to greatness. To all you lurkers wondering if these seemingly magical mp3s really work -- they do. And you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't at least try the free Absolute Self Confidence to prove it. TRUST ME.

Eagerly waiting to dip my dick in DMSI v3.0.1's ample quirples. Smile

On another note... I'm REALLY enjoying Final Fantasy XV. They've done a REALLY good job. It's nothing like I expected. I was expecting this epic, political story (similar to Final Fantasy 12), and what I'm getting so far is an exploration of brotherhood and male friendship / bonding. That's why the "feminists" were so annoyed about the good reviews -- modern society has all but stigmatized close friendships between men, deeming them "bromances" or insinuating that you're homosexual for having real, non-romantic love for another man.

The fact that this story embraces the hell out of the idea of what MALE friendship really is a major plus in my eyes. Because, let's face it -- there's an element about friendship between two men that women just can't understand. I mean, they generally hate each other anyway, so they can't fathom the idea of a "bromance," hence the claims of being gay. So, when this game -- in development for OVER A DECADE -- begins with four lifelong friends pushing their broken down car along an empty desert road, while shooting the shit about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (like men do), while an amazing cover of "Stand by Me" by Florence and the Machine plays in the background, I broke out in the biggest smile.

Everything in the game, every mechanic, even crafting, all revolves around this idea of bonding. For example, you don't "level up" until you stay at an inn or make a camp. One of the characters, Ignis, will then cook for you every night. The meal you choose gives you temporary buffs for the next day. While he's cooking, the other character, Prompto -- an aspiring photographer -- will show you all the photos he took throughout the day, and the four characters will chat about the pictures. You can save which ones you want to add to the album, etc.

So yeah -- despite the huge budget and delays, they managed to distill this massive story down to a coming-of-age tale about four friends. Awesome.

That... and the combat system fucking ROCKS.

I don't regret grabbing it. Today's gonna be a good day. The boxing gym is open again (it's been closed since Thanksgiving). I've got some ballin' bangin manifestations and v3 is coming out in a matter of hours.

Life is good.

Until the next bout of resistance.

:: cries ::

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 12-01-2016

Glad to see you up and about without the resistance man! And FF sounds good, what's the fighting system like tho? Still turn-based?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-01-2016

I'm really looking forward to seeing what 3.0.1-A does for resistance.

(12-01-2016, 11:38 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Glad to see you up and about without the resistance man! And FF sounds good, what's the fighting system like tho? Still turn-based?

No -- real time. You should watch a video review for more details. It's the best way to understand.

I'm curious how the story is going to turn out. The Final Fantasy logo suggests something crazy.

For those of you don't know, many of the Final Fantasy logos are a tongue-in-cheek spoiler of the story. I mean, they got ridiculous with Final Fantasy 13: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Final_Fantasy_XIII_Logo.jpg

It was LITERALLY THE LAST SCENE OF THE GAME. rofl.

For example, Final Fantasy 7's logo: https://caffeinecrew.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ffvii-banner1.jpg

That's meteor being struck by Holy and the lifestream. Again, literally the final scene of the game.

Final Fantasy 10? http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/d/d7/Ff10_logo.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20100721021039

Yep, that's Yuna performing the Final Summoning. Or maybe where she's sending off the souls. Something like that.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Life - 12-01-2016

Just got ffxv day one is it good? And it's quivering at the tip of my dick chaos

Edit: just read the analysis in your post, awesome. I usually like these games for the cut scenes but might actually play this one.

15 minutes into my first loop. Running hybrid. Haven't felt anything yet. No euphoria, no resistance. v2.5 started out like this. v2.4 was really...

fuck, I'm really sleeeepppyyy

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - RealDude - 12-02-2016

Lol, love this thread!