Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-10-2017

(01-10-2017, 12:39 PM)mat422 Wrote: "The razor" definitely seems like an INTP thing. What's interesting to me though is why you felt a need to repress this part of yourself. Would you say it was more fear based or just a general concern for the well being of others when you release it? I know some INTPs have a tendency to go off the deep end with this stuff and get so lost in the cold calculating logic part they lose a bit of their humanity and then have to regain that emotional balance again. Some of them are so far gone that they've taken to the security of being able to map out and predict the behavior of others as opposed to connecting on a human level. But that's really unhealthy INTP behavior. Anyway from the sound of it it seems like you're well developed at this point to integrate it back into your psyche.

The thing is, you're doing exactly what everyone else does. You're implying that we lack the ability to connect to another person "on a human level." But what does that even mean? If you're a sensor, your way of connecting with another person is vastly different than the way I connect to them as an intuitive. Whose to say which is more "human" than another?

The issue lies with the fact that there are far more sensors than there are intuitives, so much that the sensor manner of interacting with the world is often considered "the default," while we are considered "others." Thus, the fact that there's so many and because the sensors can't understand the way we think, they try to label as flawed, cold human beings. That there's something wrong with us that they need to fix.

This forces us to repress our natural state of being and try to operate as a sensor, which puts us under A LOT of stress because it's completely incompatible with how we think. And THAT'S when you see the really self-destructive and unhealthy INTP behavior come out.

I have had the misfortune of having two ISTJ bosses. I've literally avoided taking jobs that would probably assist with my plans of being a millionaire within 4 years simply because I typed my potential manager as an ISTJ. That's how incompatible we often are. ISTJ's don't live in the world of abstract like an INTP does. Our minds work like this: We see seemingly disparate pieces of data, and our job is to connect the dots and figure the underlying master pattern. Sensors don't work like that. To them, the underlying pattern is irrelevant -- maintaining the resulting structure is much more important. And they do that by upholding societal rules and processes, doing things as they always have been, because if those rules didn't work, we'd all be dead.

See the difference?

It's our inherent nature to question the status quo and push those boundaries. The razor is our process in which we do it. It is the will of the sensor to maintain the status quo. To us, it seems like society itself is constantly against us.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-10-2017

In other news:

Last night, I began executing the script. It was the most profound feeling. I'm absolutely exhausted today and barely write sentences (it took FOREVER for me to write the above post), so I'm guessing that I'm processing and/or clearing something.

BUT, back to the topic at hand: After boxing, I came home and made a huge bowl of brown rice, broccoli and ground turkey. Turned on my loops of v3a, ultrasonic. I got the urge to turn it down very low. About 45 minutes in, all of a sudden I began to feel the aura project -- but this was absolutely intense. I've NEVER felt it project so much. A sense of horniness washed over me. As I've mentioned before, it felt like my soul was urging me to f*ck. Absolutely insane. Next thing I knew, I was texting the Coach's daughter, trying to get her to sneak out of her house. She was very, very close to coming to a hotel with me, but her little brother suspects there's something going on between us and was totally watching her all night.

I don't think I've been this forward with her before in my seduction. I straight up told her something along the lines of, "I wonder what you'd say if you saw all the dirty things I'm doing to you in my head."

She tried to shit test me, responded: "Well, you have a vivid imagination. Pretend I'm there."

My response? "Guess using my imagination isn't so bad. Means I can fix all your flaws."

She responded with: "Haha, you're so funny... I wish I could do something about that for you. But, we both know there's a dragon guarding the gate (referring to her father)."

We then began to go into logistics about how we're going to make this thing happen. Here's the current plan:

I live about 3 and a half hours from Washington D.C. The plan is to go to Donald Trump's inauguration next week since it's a bit historic regardless of what side you're on. She's really into politics, history, social issues, so she'll ask to come along.

... it's a shitty plan, but it just might work. Especially if I pull the, "C'mon Coach! You know me, man! I ain't tryna f*ck yo daughter with the juicy booty!"

Here's the odd thing: The aura began to project like that about 10 minutes after I found out that one of my female friends -- who I crushed on in the past -- has a new boyfriend... that looks just like me. I never went for her because she's about 7 years older and she annoys me, but we did have a deep connection. For the first time in a long time, I began to feel a little jealous.

Then, BOOM. Aura.

It's gone today. I was hoping that I'd stay in execution mode. However, I'm guessing there was more to be healed. I'm definitely having issues today. If you can't tell, this post is disjointed as f*ck because I can't maintain the concentration to write it.

I suspect I'm hitting REALLY deep though. I feel like my subconscious is taking EXTREME measures to sabotage me. I'm getting super sick again, I had another product launch flop (I think because I wrote a terrible sales page) and then I lost my wallet in the most peculiar of ways. I literally picked it up, walked out the door, and when I got to the gas station, it was GONE. I mean, completely GONE. My theory is that I put it on the top of the car and drove off (WTF?)

This happened before when I first started running AM6 for the first time. I broke my brand new phone. I knocked the mirror off my Mustang and I broke back window by putting the convertible top down while there was shit there. My mind was screaming for me to quit AM6. Just as it's screaming at me to quit DMSI. I'm close...

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - SargeMaximus - 01-10-2017

My brother is a sensor and it's amazing to me how much he cares about political correctness and stuff. I guess that's because he sees social concepts as indestructible structures?

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - NoLimit - 01-11-2017

(01-10-2017, 03:14 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This happened before when I first started running AM6 for the first time. I broke my brand new phone. I knocked the mirror off my Mustang and I broke back window by putting the convertible top down while there was shit there. My mind was screaming for me to quit AM6. Just as it's screaming at me to quit DMSI. I'm close...

Yo I'm glad you're bringing up the subject because a lot of shit like this is happening to me since I'm running DMSI !

I fell down the stairs, broke my car key, hurted myself while climbing and all of this in less than 1 week !

Also this night I had a lot of dreams and also some hardcore nightmares (Woke up 3-4 times while taking that huge breath that wake you up) so I guess the healing is now taking place at a deep level for me too!

No aura projection that I could feel yet.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - mat422 - 01-11-2017

(01-10-2017, 02:54 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 12:39 PM)mat422 Wrote: "The razor" definitely seems like an INTP thing. What's interesting to me though is why you felt a need to repress this part of yourself. Would you say it was more fear based or just a general concern for the well being of others when you release it? I know some INTPs have a tendency to go off the deep end with this stuff and get so lost in the cold calculating logic part they lose a bit of their humanity and then have to regain that emotional balance again. Some of them are so far gone that they've taken to the security of being able to map out and predict the behavior of others as opposed to connecting on a human level. But that's really unhealthy INTP behavior. Anyway from the sound of it it seems like you're well developed at this point to integrate it back into your psyche.

The thing is, you're doing exactly what everyone else does. You're implying that we lack the ability to connect to another person "on a human level." But what does that even mean? If you're a sensor, your way of connecting with another person is vastly different than the way I connect to them as an intuitive. Whose to say which is more "human" than another?

The issue lies with the fact that there are far more sensors than there are intuitives, so much that the sensor manner of interacting with the world is often considered "the default," while we are considered "others." Thus, the fact that there's so many and because the sensors can't understand the way we think, they try to label as flawed, cold human beings. That there's something wrong with us that they need to fix.

This forces us to repress our natural state of being and try to operate as a sensor, which puts us under A LOT of stress because it's completely incompatible with how we think. And THAT'S when you see the really self-destructive and unhealthy INTP behavior come out.

I have had the misfortune of having two ISTJ bosses. I've literally avoided taking jobs that would probably assist with my plans of being a millionaire within 4 years simply because I typed my potential manager as an ISTJ. That's how incompatible we often are. ISTJ's don't live in the world of abstract like an INTP does. Our minds work like this: We see seemingly disparate pieces of data, and our job is to connect the dots and figure the underlying master pattern. Sensors don't work like that. To them, the underlying pattern is irrelevant -- maintaining the resulting structure is much more important. And they do that by upholding societal rules and processes, doing things as they always have been, because if those rules didn't work, we'd all be dead.

See the difference?

It's our inherent nature to question the status quo and push those boundaries. The razor is our process in which we do it. It is the will of the sensor to maintain the status quo. To us, it seems like society itself is constantly against us.

I wasn't trying to imply any of that, probably just how it came out when I wrote it. I brought up the extreme of the INTPs because I know in some of them they avoid developing their weaker attributes by rationalizing the crap out of everything. By connecting more on a human level I meant letting the guard down, trusting the person, not seeing the person you're interacting with as a massive computer that responds to commands, stuff like that. And I barely even know you, so I'm not going to come in here and assume how your mind works or at what level of development you're at. I just brought up that example of the extreme to highlight the difference between an INTP that's learned to work on their weaknesses and one that hasn't. Obviously you're an example of an INTP that is working on your weaknesses because you're going through emotional healing. With that comes a stronger ability to connect with others on a deeper level that you desire to do so with.

Hell I'm the polar opposite of you. I need to learn to disengage from people more. When I encounter some asshole and how badly they treat me my immediate thoughts aren't how I'm going to tear them apart, it's what made them this way and why aren't they cognizant of it? It's draining being that connected to almost every stranger you interact with on a daily basis.

Btw, I'm also an intuitive so I know where you're coming from having to deal with sensors. But after talking about unhealthy INTPs it's only fair that you are given a chance to talk about my type which is INFP. If you want to, I'm here to grow to. Lord knows I've got my fair share of weaknesses that need to be worked on in the critical thinking department.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-11-2017

(01-11-2017, 06:27 AM)mat422 Wrote: I wasn't trying to imply any of that, probably just how it came out when I wrote it. I brought up the extreme of the INTPs because I know in some of them they avoid developing their weaker attributes by rationalizing the crap out of everything. By connecting more on a human level I meant letting the guard down, trusting the person, not seeing the person you're interacting with as a massive computer that responds to commands, stuff like that. And I barely even know you, so I'm not going to come in here and assume how your mind works or at what level of development you're at. I just brought up that example of the extreme to highlight the difference between an INTP that's learned to work on their weaknesses and one that hasn't. Obviously you're an example of an INTP that is working on your weaknesses because you're going through emotional healing. With that comes a stronger ability to connect with others on a deeper level that you desire to do so with.

Hell I'm the polar opposite of you. I need to learn to disengage from people more. When I encounter some asshole and how badly they treat me my immediate thoughts aren't how I'm going to tear them apart, it's what made them this way and why aren't they cognizant of it? It's draining being that connected to almost every stranger you interact with on a daily basis.

Btw, I'm also an intuitive so I know where you're coming from having to deal with sensors. But after talking about unhealthy INTPs it's only fair that you are given a chance to talk about my type which is INFP. If you want to, I'm here to grow to. Lord knows I've got my fair share of weaknesses that need to be worked on in the critical thinking department.

The point I'm trying to make is that the behavior you're describing is actually indicative of a healthy INTP. We function best as detached observers with a intense passion for what it is we're studying, and we have the means and the know-how to apply those theories to the world ourselves without outside intrusion. Shannon recently posted that he identifies as INTP-A. This is where he operates.

We function second best as mostly detached observers, picking up on deep, profound patterns and telling those patterns to a more "hands on" MBTI type to apply to the physical world. This is where I'm trying to operate. Making a number of business partners who are better than execution than I am, but I'm better at ideation, long-term vision and seeing the patterns.

We function worst when forced to "let our guard down," because it's simply not in our nature -- our very essence REQUIRES us to function as detached observers -- and "let people in." It simply doesn't work that way with us.

To me, you are indeed a massive computer that responds to various inputs. But to me, that isn't a bad thing. The way we acknowledge individuality is by understanding that, while you are a computer, your core components are much different than my core components, the commands you respond to are much different than what I'll respond to. Keeping that in mind, 100% recognize that you are a unique individual.

But you are a set of patterns, just like everyone else.

This whole concept of "working on weaknesses" is very foreign to me. My strategy is different -- I develop my weak attributes to the point of competency. In INTPs, it's how we process our feelings. Make no mistake, I can indeed connect to people emotionally. I have problems processing my OWN feelings. And because of that, I don't know how I feel about certain situations until in the heat of the moment, and I end up having a very violent reaction.

But anyway, I work on my weak attributes to the point that they can't be manipulated or abused. And then, I work on my strengths to the point that they are damn near invincible. For example, in boxing -- I'm a bit big. I have a lot of muscle and some body fat. I'm not going to be able to move my body as fast as the smaller people. However, I can punch fast as hell.

So... do I work on moving my body quicker (which means insane amounts of plyometrics so I can move massive amounts of mass around), or do I develop my hand speed, accuracy and timing so I can hit any target at will, even if they can move their body around quicker? I've chosen the latter. That, mixed with my ability to out-strategize most people, makes me quite the formidable fighter, without "focusing on my weaknesses."

In life and in business, instead of "focusing on your weaknesses," focus on your strengths and surround yourself with people that will help you with your weaknesses.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - robstar - 01-11-2017

(01-11-2017, 07:35 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 06:27 AM)mat422 Wrote: I wasn't trying to imply any of that, probably just how it came out when I wrote it. I brought up the extreme of the INTPs because I know in some of them they avoid developing their weaker attributes by rationalizing the crap out of everything. By connecting more on a human level I meant letting the guard down, trusting the person, not seeing the person you're interacting with as a massive computer that responds to commands, stuff like that. And I barely even know you, so I'm not going to come in here and assume how your mind works or at what level of development you're at. I just brought up that example of the extreme to highlight the difference between an INTP that's learned to work on their weaknesses and one that hasn't. Obviously you're an example of an INTP that is working on your weaknesses because you're going through emotional healing. With that comes a stronger ability to connect with others on a deeper level that you desire to do so with.

The point I'm trying to make is that the behavior you're describing is actually indicative of a healthy INTP. We function best as detached observers with a intense passion for what it is we're studying, and we have the means and the know-how to apply those theories to the world ourselves without outside intrusion. Shannon recently posted that he identifies as INTP-A. This is where he operates.

We function second best as mostly detached observers, picking up on deep, profound patterns and telling those patterns to a more "hands on" MBTI type to apply to the physical world. This is where I'm trying to operate. Making a number of business partners who are better than execution than I am, but I'm better at ideation, long-term vision and seeing the patterns.

We function worst when forced to "let our guard down," because it's simply not in our nature -- our very essence REQUIRES us to function as detached observers -- and "let people in." It simply doesn't work that way with us.

To me, you are indeed a massive computer that responds to various inputs. But to me, that isn't a bad thing. The way we acknowledge individuality is by understanding that, while you are a computer, your core components are much different than my core components, the commands you respond to are much different than what I'll respond to. Keeping that in mind, 100% recognize that you are a unique individual.

This whole concept of "working on weaknesses" is very foreign to me. My strategy is different -- I develop my weak attributes to the point of competency. In INTPs, it's how we process our feelings. Make no mistake, I can indeed connect to people emotionally. I have problems processing my OWN feelings. And because of that, I don't know how I feel about certain situations until in the heat of the moment, and I end up having a very violent reaction.

But anyway, I work on my weak attributes to the point that they can't be manipulated or abused. And then, I work on my strengths to the point that they are damn near invincible. For example, in boxing -- I'm a bit big. I have a lot of muscle and some body fat. I'm not going to be able to move my body as fast as the smaller people. However, I can punch fast as hell.

So... do I work on moving my body quicker (which means insane amounts of plyometrics so I can move massive amounts of mass around), or do I develop my hand speed, accuracy and timing so I can hit any target at will, even if they can move their body around quicker? I've chosen the latter. That, mixed with my ability to out-strategize most people, makes me quite the formidable fighter, without "focusing on my weaknesses."

In life and in business, instead of "focusing on your weaknesses," focus on your strengths and surround yourself with people that will help you with your weaknesses.

You could also focus on dropping body fat which will quicken your movement and allow you to compete in a lower weight class where you will be more effective. If you're wanting to go pro, having the ability to control your body fat at will is almost a necessity.

(01-11-2017, 07:46 AM)robstar Wrote: You could also focus on dropping body fat which will quicken your movement and allow you to compete in a lower weight class where you will be more effective. If you're wanting to go pro, having the ability to control your body fat at will is almost a necessity.

It's not that easy.

I'll never drop enough weight to compete as a middleweight without losing a significant amount of muscle in the process. I carry body fat, but I carry A LOT of dense muscle, especially in my legs from 10 years of kickboxing.

Not to mention, middleweights and heavyweights fight DRASTICALLY, DRASTICALLY different. Changing from weight class to weight class not only means gaining (or losing) significant amounts of muscle, but also retraining your mind to fight differently.

Everyone thinks that combat sports is just getting in the ring and "slugging it out," but that's why we have so many people come to boxing, realize that it's a martial art just like anything else and drop out.

Watch a Mike Tyson fight (or any heavyweight fight for that matter), versus a Floyd Mayweather fight. Tyson is literally beating your body into submission. He's beating your arm. He's beating your chest. He's simply trying to connect his punches without getting hit himself. That's because he punches SO HARD that even when you block, you get f*cked up. Eventually, you'll start dropping your hands and he'll knock you out. Or, you'll lift your hands to guard the head and he'll destroy your body.

Mayweather, on the other hand, simply out-boxes you. You won't land any punches because he's faster, more nimble and has the reflexes of a god. He slips everything you throw, causing you to get frustrated and winded, and then starts throwing targeted, surgical punches. Most middleweight fighters fight like this. They move around, they slip, they're fast. They have some version of, "I'm gonna dodge everything you throw."

Now... being that I'm a naturally large guy with powerful punches... why would I drop down to middleweight just to have to completely relearn a brand new strategy that doesn't fit with how I think?

Again, it makes much more sense for me to lose enough body fat to look good and be a bit more quicker, but keep building punching power and muscle mass so I can take blows as well as dish 'em out.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Raz - 01-11-2017

Very interesting discussion about the perception/(re)action modes of different personality types. Very insightful, thank you.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - mat422 - 01-11-2017

(01-11-2017, 07:35 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

Ok I get what you're saying now. I think a lot of it just gets lost in text for me. I imagine it's a bit like speaking different languages for the both of us. Speaking of weaknesses, one of mine is idealism. In an effort to be perfect I have a tendency to project my own obsession with fixing every little weakness onto others. It spills out from time to time and I start seeing problems when there are none. Probably what happened with my initial post.

That weird resistance has returned. The beyond deep, "my soul is mourning" resistance that has me questioning everything.

Oddly enough, I'm having a number of very beautiful women hit me up on OkCupid and Tinder... however, I've discovered a striking pattern that I find both odd and annoying.

The women who are also single mothers are roughly twice as beautiful as the women who are not. This leads me to believe that I may be giving off a "provider" vibe, and these women are more in the promise of the premise (money) than anything else.

Not that this is a bad thing. It is what it is. That's just the way they are. The problem is, a lot of these single moms like to play the "withhold sex" game until you commit to them. Given that I'm not interested in a monogamous relationship right now (and I'm definitely not interested in taking care of someone else's kid), it is a waste of time for me to even pursue these potentials. Though... the temptation is strong.

Here's a few samples (will expire in a day) (no, not really interested if they aren't your type):
https://s23.postimg.org/m9t4flhnf/1.png
https://s23.postimg.org/dstm4ocyj/2.png (This one is in JAMAICA. With a child. Lol. She still hit me up, though.)
https://s23.postimg.org/kxg0rg9ln/3.png (The one on the right.)
https://s23.postimg.org/9s4eomz1n/image.png (Redhead on the right. This is the only non-single parent. But she's 22! She looks 30! Lots of partying and drugs there, so I'm guessing she's a gold digger.)

Following Bookstacks's example, I'm gonna contact them all for the sake of pushing beyond boundaries. They could be true DMSI manifestations that defy conventional knowledge of how these single mothers act.

But still. Annoys me a bit that I'm either attracting potential gold diggers or my subconscious is unbelievably attracted to single mothers.

Maybe because I know they're easy? HTF do you even close a single mom? I don't bring women back to my place. How do I even get to theirs?

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Have at ye - 01-11-2017

Well, there's one thing that's granted with single mothers - they're fertile.

HTH.

Tongue

Wink

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - SargeMaximus - 01-11-2017

Oh my yes... "the one on the right"... :angel:

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-12-2017

Quick Update:

Back into the dark night of my soul. Lots of depressive resistance. But, as I write this, I'm feeling my heart chakra open and my body is becoming VERY hot. Outside of providing Shannon with data, journaling always helps me introspect and explore my feelings.

Someone noted that it seems that I'm experiencing a rollercoaster effect -- one day, I feel like KING ALPHA, the next day I'm down in the dumps. I believe the clearing modules has purged all of the surface level crap. Now, every time it kicks in, it's trying to clean and heal the DEEP, DEEP identity level wounds. The things that are TRULY keeping me from executing the program. So, I suspect I'll be feeling like I AM THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF THE SEX by tomorrow.

In other news, Sarge mentioned that he's experiencing very strong erections. I'm experiencing the same thing, and at RANDOM. I was literally reading the news earlier and realized that I had BLUE BALLS. That hasn't happened in almost a decade. I know all the boxing training is helping, but I know for a fact DMSI is the prime mover. Even when I was training in kickboxing REALLY HARD, I didn't have erections like this.

In fact... the last time I had erection quality like this... was before my first girlfriend cheated on me. After she cheated, I had a string of terrible relationships (because I was a super beta after having my trust shattered) and eventually, it got to the point that I had to use illegally sourced Viagra to even perform. EDIT: This is another reason why I get rage-tastic when someone suggests that my results are "placebo." I've been through a lot of SH*T and I don't need someone telling me that I'm imagining things, especially when those people come back and say crap like, I'm not reading the forums. So basically, they're telling people that their experiences and results mean nothing, then refusing to allow you to prove otherwise.

Right.

I'm guessing DMSI is not only clearing those mental traumas, but also adjusting my brain and body chemistry to increase my testosterone and other hormones so that I may reach MSI. In addition to the increased erection quality, I'm also experiencing increased healing speed. I box four days a week for at least an hour and a half. It's a very intense workout, and I'm healing at a remarkable rate. ESPECIALLY my knees, which were very weak when I started training.

I'm also noticing subtle, but deep and profound changes in my thought processes. I'm no longer content with mediocrity. The idea of becoming a multimillionaire is dominating my mind. And I'll take many (ethical) measures to get there, things I didn't consider before -- things like applying for a part-time job (and military reserve service) to cover my basic living expenses so that I can dedicate my business profits to business expansion.

I am becoming a living embodiment of my mission. It's no longer some abstract idea in my head. I AM that mission.