Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - blackwing Z - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 02:36 AM)PDjunkie Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:47 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: Which you guys think is better : AM6, AM6, DMSI in that order.... OR

AM6, AM6, AM6....?

For reaching AM goal... keeping in mind DMSI removal of resistance plus other cool perks.

Judging from what I've seen about DMSI, I don't think I'll bother with AM6. With the rate Shannon's technology is progressing, I'd rather wait until a version comes out which doesn't require I devote half a year.

So what is your current process with the sub journey and plans? Just curious.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Illumi - 01-03-2017

Congratz on your results with DMSI and life bro Big Grin Im really happy for you, i gotta ask though..
Do you feel like B ended your resistance or that you were done healing! I could use a break to be honest and im contenplating to run B

(01-03-2017, 07:15 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:47 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: Which you guys think is better : AM6, AM6, DMSI in that order.... OR

AM6, AM6, AM6....?

For reaching AM goal... keeping in mind DMSI removal of resistance plus other cool perks.

I did AM6 --> AM6 --> DMSI.
Honestly, I would've loved to do AM6 --> AM6 --> SM3 --> DMSI.

Why though? What's SM3 do thats appealing to you, that DMSI doesnt cover?

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 09:08 AM)Illumi Wrote: Congratz on your results with DMSI and life bro Big Grin Im really happy for you, i gotta ask though..
Do you feel like B ended your resistance or that you were done healing! I could use a break to be honest and im contenplating to run B

Nah, v3b didn't end my resistance. I knew v3a was tearing through something DEEP because I had NEVER felt resistance like that before. It was just... weird feeling. It was like my soul was mourning.

Once that passed, I felt like that was a good "resting point" for v3a. Decided to give v3b a try. So far so good (as the late great Dzemoo used to say).

This morning, I went to the store and bought about $70 worth of food. As soon as I walked up, the clerk started dancing. She "accidentally" hit the wrong button on the computer and ended up giving me the employee discount, which dropped my bill down to $33!

The DMSI discount is REAL. The sub is now PAYING FOR ITSELF.

IT'S PAYING FOR ITSELF.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 09:12 AM)blackwing Z Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 07:15 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

AM6, AM6, AM6....?

I did AM6 --> AM6 --> DMSI.
Honestly, I would've loved to do AM6 --> AM6 --> SM3 --> DMSI.

Why though? What's SM3 do thats appealing to you, that DMSI doesnt cover?

The goals are different. SM3 takes AM6 and expands upon it, turning you into the alpha seducer type. DMSI increases your overall sexual irresistiblity, causing women to seduce you. It's a much more powerful program and I'll sing it's praises. However, I would've loved to just get that "seducer" foundation that SM3 would instill.

I bet that "seducer" theme would play a large part in business success as well...

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Illumi - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 08:43 AM)Different Heaven Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 09:08 AM)Illumi Wrote: Congratz on your results with DMSI and life bro Big Grin Im really happy for you, i gotta ask though..

Hey Chara! You're so sexy! Big Grin

Hahahah i played Undertale genocide run first, second playthrough i played pacifist!
Aaaaand Chara took over and killed all my friends Big Grin

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-04-2017

This is probably just more of that PLACEBO BULLSHIT, but v3b's manifestation technology is absolutely on point.

I'm suddenly matching with a lot of "trashy hot" women on Tinder. A "THOT," as the hip-hop community would say You know the type I'm talking about. For example, matched with this one last night (link will expire in a day):

[Image: thot_1.png]

[Image: thot_2.png]

I was gonna hit her up until I saw that she had a kid. I have a strict "no single moms" rule. Not to mention, her kid apparently has special needs and I'm a cold bastard. But damn. I do have a taste for "trashy hot" chicks. And I do have a taste for HER.

So... I might make an exception this time, since these recent matches seem to be manifestations. I also matched with a much more "normal" chick, probably a 6.5/10. Seems very "wholesome" and laid back. We already know how this goes -- ain't no woman wholesome when I'm running v3b.

Speaking of which, I've been dealing with mood swings all day and I'm dealing with a resistance headache. Don't know if this means I should switch back to v3a or try to brute force through everything on v3b. That being said, I have noticed much more results on v3b -- ESPECIALLY on the manifestation front.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Shannon - 01-04-2017

I have a standing rule against dating/having sex with specific types of women. I have that rule because every time I break it, I regret doing so. And every time I encounter one of them, it's difficult not to break it.

Don't break your own rules.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - dweller94 - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 02:16 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Speaking of which, I've been dealing with mood swings all day and I'm dealing with a resistance headache. Don't know if this means I should switch back to v3a or try to brute force through everything on v3b. That being said, I have noticed much more results on v3b -- ESPECIALLY on the manifestation front.

(Wash - Can't trust thots)

That resistance headache took me out when I attempted to run 3b, keep at it though. I'm only hesitating running 3b due to the pain, I know after the resistance it's going to be joy though, are you taking anything for the pain? Or should I say does anything even work for resistance headaches..

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 04:35 PM)dweller94 Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 02:16 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Speaking of which, I've been dealing with mood swings all day and I'm dealing with a resistance headache. Don't know if this means I should switch back to v3a or try to brute force through everything on v3b. That being said, I have noticed much more results on v3b -- ESPECIALLY on the manifestation front.

(Wash - Can't trust thots)

That resistance headache took me out when I attempted to run 3b, keep at it though. I'm only hesitating running 3b due to the pain, I know after the resistance it's going to be joy though, are you taking anything for the pain? Or should I say does anything even work for resistance headaches..

Yes, I ran v3b for one night before and got a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE resistance headache. Probably the worst headache I've ever experienced. This headache is NOWHERE as severe. In fact, I've had worse headaches while on AM6. This implies to me that I'm not resisting AS HARD, which I'm going to assume that means v3a's clearing was working pretty well.

A few days ago, I had some the oddest resistance ever. Like I mentioned in an earlier thread, it felt like my soul was mourning. When that passed, I felt absolutely amazing. Whatever was cleared that day must've been deep enough for me to run v3b somewhat successfully. I'm gonna stick to v3b for a few more days unless the headaches persist. Then, it's back to clearing some more.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-05-2017

Lots of headaches today. I love how v3b makes me feel, but these headaches have to go. I don't want to keep switching back and forth, plus v3a gives me a constant feeling of anxiety (I'm guessing this is the clearing), so it's good to be off it for a few days. BUT THE HEADACHES. F*ck.

Now that the headache has passed, I'm super exhausted. Like, I can barely keep my eyes open even though I have lots of work to do. I'm guessing all that resistance wore me the hell out. But, if it's brute forcing through some things, that'd be pretty awesome too.

Manifestations are still at a high. Getting tons of Tinder / OkCupid matches. The boxing coach's daughter is getting creepily clingy. Like, almost to the point that I kinda just want to bail. We got into a little argument last night, now she's texting me about why I'm "being so blunt." Because of your fucking constant shit testing, chick. Jeez, even a v3b infused individual gets tired of that crap.

In the past, I would've endure the shit testing. Now, I just kinda went savage and popped her back. Whatever.

Now that I think about it... I'm pretty sure I'm still resisting, rofl. I'm introverted, even on v3b. The non-healing versions usually make me want to be out in the world. Right now, I'm just focused on money, business and boxing.

Holla at cha boy.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-05-2017

Just got a text from the Coach's Daughter:

"I hate that I think of you so often."

... f*cking DMSI.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Raz - 01-06-2017

(01-05-2017, 08:29 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Lots of headaches today. I love how v3b makes me feel, but these headaches have to go. I don't want to keep switching back and forth, plus v3a gives me a constant feeling of anxiety (I'm guessing this is the clearing), so it's good to be off it for a few days. BUT THE HEADACHES. F*ck.

I find that interesting. With A exactly the opposite happens for me. Every worry/anxiety fades away, doesn't matter, and gets outright invisible. So much that I started to think about how this state might get me into social/monetary trouble because of not doing all the things that need to be done since I feel like I'm on vacation break during long gone school days.