Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-24-2016

So, dropped by my doctor this morning to drop off some papers from my fresh new healthcare insurance policy (look at me, being an adult and stuff with GOOD health insurance). After telling her my symptoms and running a few tests -- which she offered for free... weird, not that I think about because she was also touching my neck and shit like that -- she confirmed that I'm suffering from bird flu (Influenza A). It's a particularly nasty mutation that's spreading like wildfire through NC, SC, GA and some other areas.

So -- that should put an end to the DMSI causing infections thing. I was one of the first people to even mention it, but I was totally joking. Didn't realize it was going to become a meme. Come on, guys, while I'm sure it's in the realm of possibility that resistance could cause an infection, it's MUCH more likely that it's just cold and flu season and we're all getting hit at once. You know... since that's what viruses tend to do?

Anyway, when I explained to her that this flu has felt like a moderate to severe cold at most, she told me that I was very fortunate, as she had seen some SERIOUS cases come through in the past few days. She asked me if I had been "drinking my milk," smiled, and squeezed my bicep, which has gotten a lot bigger since boxing training. She'd better stop with that sh*t because she gets banged.

I mean, who cares that she's like 59. Wink

Anyway, MIR has paid for itself in droves at this point. Some of my friends that were hit with this mess spent 2-3 weeks out of commission. Also, I still haven't taken any medicine outside of cough drops.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-25-2016

Been off v3a for about 7 days now, but I've been continuously experiencing the bloom. I've also still experienced signs that the clearing is still occurring -- moments of intense fear and stress, followed by an extreme calm or feeling my heart chakra open (intense, intense warmth in the chest).

Attraction levels haven't actually gone down in the women around me. In actuality, IOIs and the such just aren't "events" anymore. Not only am I not paying attention to them, but I'm either acting on them or rejecting them on the spot.

Just today, while chatting with my child's mother, she grabbed my arm and began rubbing them. It was so out of character. In a later conversation, I almost slipped up and called her "baby." I played it off as if I was saying, "come here, baby" to my kid.

Eager to get back on DMSI, but I need to do MIR a few more days to make sure that this flu doesn't come back and whup my ass.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Zeroxmachina - 12-25-2016

I hadn't mentioned it, but I did get sick too, had like a now 3 week sinus infection that's improved over time. I didn't associate it with DMSI though, but maybe something to do with earth's energy shifting which happens round the solstice.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 06:52 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: I hadn't mentioned it, but I did get sick too, had like a now 3 week sinus infection that's improved over time. I didn't associate it with DMSI though, but maybe something to do with earth's energy shifting which happens round the solstice.

My brother's really sick right now and he's not on subs. Prolly the time of year.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-26-2016

Accidentally ran DMSI v3a instead of MIR last night. Wasn't paying attention and simply ran the wrong playlist. Either way -- the cold hasn't returned and I'm not experiencing any turbulence, outside of a small bout of rage and fear this morning.

That being said, MIR eradicated a particularly virulent strain of Influenza A (what we know as "bird flu," which wrecks havoc on a person) in roughly 7 days. According to my doctor, this version of the flu was causing infections deep within the lungs and was lasting up to 15 - 17 days!

Impressive.

That being said, DMSI is already kick in. I'm having a weird sense of cognitive dissonance. For example, I look in the mirror and see a handsome, beautiful person. But I'm also feeling a bit down at letting myself gain so much weight over the holidays. Regardless, I've developed a newfound sense of drive and focus. I'm narrowing my business quite a bit. There's less monetary potential, but since I'll be pouring all my energy into just a few endeavors, the chance of profit will increase.

I'm about to bust a nut all up in 2017.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-27-2016

DMSI is BACK!

Boxing coach's daughter was throwing out shit tests left and right, I'm guessing because I haven't escalated to banging her yet. Nevermind the fact that I've been dealing with bird flu, but women are gonna wom.

Anyway -- I was flicking off her shit tests with little effort. It was hilarious. At one point, I literally started rapping Jay-Z's Dirt Off Your Shoulders and the other fine ass Latina started dancing against me. Coach's daughter got so jealous and stormed off. Then she came back and apologized for her behavior, blaming family issues. Ignored that too. Told I was going to punish her when she got on the mitts. Started slamming the f*ck out of them with devastatingly strong punches.

At one point, Coach told me I was boxing, and "not beating drums." Daughter told me that her hand was hurting from the punches. And then... it just came out: "Damn, looks like I f*cked up your dick hand. Hope you're ambidextrous."

She cracked the hell up so hard that the Coach finally separated us and chastised her for not staying focused (she's being paid for her work). Now she's texting me, asking what I'm doing tonight and the such. Wants me to sneak out. Not doing it. Exhausted. That flu really destroyed my cardio.

Anyway, had tons of IOIs today when I was out and about. Day started out pretty shitty for reasons I won't go into, but it's turning out to be quite alright.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 12-27-2016

I hope to get to your level one day chaos.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-28-2016

(12-27-2016, 07:44 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I hope to get to your level one day chaos.

I told you, man. The secret is literally being completely comfortable with who you are and having no fears or hold ups about that. A lot of people's self-improvement / self-development is basically: "How do I stop being less like myself and more socially acceptable?"

My self-development? "How do I start being who I am while operating enough within society's limited boundaries to be successful?" Because, whether I want to admit it or not, I gotta "abide by the rules" in some form or fashion, or I'll be completely rejected... which is the opposite of success.

That being said, there's something attractive about a man that can break societal rules without being TOO far over the edge. It's all about boundaries and frame setting.

When people ask me about boundary setting, I always say it comes down to how much you value yourself. At the end of the day, every interaction is about the exchange of value. A boundary -- to me -- is how much value you're willing to give away (or be taken away) before you tell that person to f*ck off. When a person is demanding too much of your time and not giving anything back -- f*ck off. If a person is trying to devalue your inherent worth (through teasing, being an AMOG, or an SJW shaming you) -- f*ck off. Someone trying to diss your skills or abilities in an attempt to make themselves appear more valuable -- f*ck off.

If the transaction between you and I isn't equitable, I have, I will, and will always... tell you to f*ck right off. Don't second guess yourself when you do these things. Even if there's a "better way" to handle it. Do what's best for YOU. Some people call this rational self-interest -- that you only take an action, that an action is only rational if it promotes your own interests.

Society will tell you NOT to behave in this manner while simultaneously doing the same thing.

In my world, it's realz over feelz. And the fact of the matter is: Society promotes a zero-sum game. For you to win, that means you're taking from someone else. If you understand and accept that fact, you can try to balance the scales so that both parties succeeds (this is the route I always try to take with friends and partners). If you WON'T acknowledge it, however, you'll end up being taken for everything you have, wonder why you feel so terrible, and be on the verge of self-destruction when someone calls you "selfish" when you ask for one tiny little thing.

Me? People call me selfish all the time. I just shrug it off.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - ReeZoX - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 11:21 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I told you, man. The secret is literally being completely comfortable with who you are and having no fears or hold ups about that. A lot of people's self-improvement / self-development is basically: "How do I stop being less like myself and more socially acceptable?"

My self-development? "How do I start being who I am while operating enough within society's limited boundaries to be successful?" Because, whether I want to admit it or not, I gotta "abide by the rules" in some form or fashion, or you'll be completely rejected.

That being said, there's something attractive about a man that can break societal rules without being TOO far over the edge. It's all about boundaries and frame setting.

When people ask me about boundary setting, I always say it comes down to how much you value yourself. At the end of the day, every interaction is about the exchange of value. A boundary -- to me -- is how much value you're willing to give away (or be taken away) before you tell that person to f*ck off. When a person is demanding too much of your time and not giving anything back -- f*ck off. If a person is trying to devalue your inherent worth (through teasing, being an AMOG, or an SJW shaming you) -- f*ck off. Someone trying to diss your skills or abilities in an attempt to make themselves appear more valuable -- f*ck off.

If the transaction between you and I isn't equitable, I have, I will, and will always... tell you to f*ck right off. Don't second guess yourself when you do these things. Even if there's a "better way" to handle it. Do what's best for YOU. Some people call this rational self-interest -- that you only take an action, that an action is only rational if it promotes your own interests.

This.

I'd recommend everyone to read "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck" - Mark Manson Smile

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 11:21 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:44 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I hope to get to your level one day chaos.

I told you, man. The secret is literally being completely comfortable with who you are and having no fears or hold ups about that. A lot of people's self-improvement / self-development is basically: "How do I stop being less like myself and more socially acceptable?"

My self-development? "How do I start being who I am while operating enough within society's limited boundaries to be successful?" Because, whether I want to admit it or not, I gotta "abide by the rules" in some form or fashion, or I'll be completely rejected... which is the opposite of success.

I think I see. It's really hard for me though man, it's not that easy to do.

Abiding by the rules to avoid being completely rejected is exactly where I'm at. It's taken years to realize that you gotta play the game. So I guess for me it's just a question of where the line is between being who I am vs. being socially unacceptable.

(12-28-2016, 11:21 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: That being said, there's something attractive about a man that can break societal rules without being TOO far over the edge. It's all about boundaries and frame setting.

Yeah, that's what I did with my cousin the other day.

(12-28-2016, 11:21 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: If the transaction between you and I isn't equitable, I have, I will, and will always... tell you to f*ck right off. Don't second guess yourself when you do these things. Even if there's a "better way" to handle it. Do what's best for YOU. Some people call this rational self-interest -- that you only take an action, that an action is only rational if it promotes your own interests.

Society will tell you NOT to behave in this manner while simultaneously doing the same thing.

In my world, it's realz over feelz. And the fact of the matter is: Society promotes a zero-sum game. For you to win, that means you're taking from someone else. If you understand and accept that fact, you can try to balance the scales so that both parties succeeds (this is the route I always try to take with friends and partners). If you WON'T acknowledge it, however, you'll end up being taken for everything you have, wonder why you feel so terrible, and be on the verge of self-destruction when someone calls you "selfish" when you ask for one tiny little thing.

Me? People call me selfish all the time. I just shrug it off.

Yeah I really gotta get with this, not just getting value for myself but providing it. Thanks for the insight.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-28-2016

Knowing that everyone intrinsically wants most to benefit for themselves, the secret of the most successful people in the long term is to always seek out win-win-win situations, and settle for win-win if they must. But always make sure you benefit to the degree that you need and want to. Just make sure you make it something profitable enough for those you need to achieve your own profits to achieve their goals too.

(12-28-2016, 12:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Knowing that everyone intrinsically wants most to benefit for themselves, the secret of the most successful people in the long term is to always seek out win-win-win situations, and settle for win-win if they must. But always make sure you benefit to the degree that you need and want to. Just make sure you make it something profitable enough for those you need to achieve your own profits to achieve their goals too.

I'm trying to do this. It's hard when I don't really know what people want, though studying social skills has helped.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Illumi - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 12:47 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 12:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Knowing that everyone intrinsically wants most to benefit for themselves, the secret of the most successful people in the long term is to always seek out win-win-win situations, and settle for win-win if they must. But always make sure you benefit to the degree that you need and want to. Just make sure you make it something profitable enough for those you need to achieve your own profits to achieve their goals too.

I'm trying to do this. It's hard when I don't really know what people want, though studying social skills has helped.

Have you heard of a youtube channel called " charisma on command " ? They have a video about how Tyrion Lannister from game of throne out wits everyone and keeps surviving by finding win-win situations. He knows what people want, and he alligns his own goals with them. I reccomend checking it out, very insightful.

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMliNd2b2K0 -

(12-28-2016, 09:51 PM)Illumi Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 12:47 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Have you heard of a youtube channel called " charisma on command " ? They have a video about how Tyrion Lannister from game of throne out wits everyone and keeps surviving by finding win-win situations. He knows what people want, and he alligns his own goals with them. I reccomend checking it out, very insightful.

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMliNd2b2K0 -

Yes, I'm subscribed to the channel already.