Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-19-2016

Wow. This week is gonna suck.

For those who don't know, I've been the primary caretaker for my kid this year. As in, my kid has been with me for 95% of the year. Kid's mother was supposed to take her for two weeks. I've been looking forward to this for awhile now.

What happens? I come down with a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE cold. It's knocking me on my ass. Fortunately, we live in a world where Shannon exists, and I'm able to switch to MIR 2. The problem is, you have to run MIR 24/7 and up to three days after your symptoms vanish. Meaning... no dating or testing v3b in the field like I wanted.

On the flipside, I can finally get a short reprieve from the incredible resistance I've been facing from v3a's cleaning modules.

Or did my subconscious manifest this sickness to keep me from running v3a?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-19-2016

I'm beginning to wonder if these infections might be a sneaky way to escape DMSI also... but not enough data yet.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Illumi - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 02:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm beginning to wonder if these infections might be a sneaky way to escape DMSI also... but not enough data yet.

If we go with that mindset, that we theoreticly could stop DMSI if we are sick/infected. Instead we should burn all the boats.
My mind is too coming with all sorts of excuses and thoughts to stop now, but im not gonna.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - "Q" - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 02:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm beginning to wonder if these infections might be a sneaky way to escape DMSI also... but not enough data yet.
Alternative hypothesis - actively projecting the aura is reducing the user's immunity to 'mundane' and seasonal afflictions, by using up vital energy. Do we really know where the energy sourcing comes from?

(12-19-2016, 02:58 PM)Illumi Wrote:

If we go with that mindset, that we theoreticly could stop DMSI if we are sick/infected. Instead we should burn all the boats.
My mind is too coming with all sorts of excuses and thoughts to stop now, but im not gonna.

Explain what you are thinking when you say burn all the boats. What are you proposing I do?

(12-19-2016, 04:03 PM)"Q Wrote:
Alternative hypothesis - actively projecting the aura is reducing the user's immunity to 'mundane' and seasonal afflictions, by using up vital energy. Do we really know where the energy sourcing comes from?

No, but we do know that the program has multiple layers of safeties in place to prevent that.

We know we have at least one report of this happening at the beginning of several programs that do not use or create an aura.

We also know that in modeling what the best way forward is, having a statement specifically preventing this sort of thing from happening as a means to stop, escape or sabotage DMSI consistently shows as being significantly more successful than without.

That says to me that we have just identified a new way the subconscious may attempt to resist subs, and DMSI in particular. And that option is going bye bye.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Illumi - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 05:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Explain what you are thinking when you say burn all the boats. What are you proposing I do?

If we go with the possibility that we could stop DMSI and use MIR if we get sick then our subconcious ( might ) create that cenario as a way to avoid healing/clearing.
Even though i never got sick during V3.0.1 yet my subconcious trying to discourage DMSI goals.

Some got sick because they knew they can stop once they get sick, im getting the worst case senario that becoming sexually irresistable is not me, is a waste of time and that its not worth it. Thats my subconcious's try to discourage me, since the healing is extremly effective.

By burning all the boats im suggesting that you could implement some sort of " dont switch/stop DMSI-A " if and when DMSI-A is clearing/healing as a way to avoid what is being dealt with.

( Burning the boats was a trojan military tactic that commanders did, once they arrive on a new island they burn all of thier boats so they could no longer escape and are froced to hammer it out. Its either conquer the island or die, no retreat!!! )

The choice to switch/stop should be entierly concious, not a way to avoid healing/clearing. Ofcoure this is merly an observation that may or may not be relevant!

(12-19-2016, 10:31 PM)Illumi Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 05:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:

If we go with the possibility that we could stop DMSI and use MIR if we get sick then our subconcious ( might ) create that cenario as a way to avoid healing/clearing.
Even though i never got sick during V3.0.1 yet my subconcious trying to discourage DMSI goals.

Some got sick because they knew they can stop once they get sick, im getting the worst case senario that becoming sexually irresistable is not me, is a waste of time and that its not worth it. Thats my subconcious's try to discourage me, since the healing is extremly effective.

By burning all the boats im suggesting that you could implement some sort of " dont switch/stop DMSI-A " if and when DMSI-A is clearing/healing as a way to avoid what is being dealt with.

( Burning the boats was a trojan military tactic that commanders did, once they arrive on a new island they burn all of thier boats so they could no longer escape and are froced to hammer it out. Its either conquer the island or die, no retreat!!! )

The choice to switch/stop should be entierly concious, not a way to avoid healing/clearing. Ofcoure this is merly an observation that may or may not be relevant!

I'm familiar with the Trojan tactic. I just wanted to make sure I understood what you were trying to communicate. As it turns out, I am already half way finished implementing exactly what you describe.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - soulfly1 - 12-20-2016

Why should further energy be used to guide the person to deal with his resistance in this way? From my understanding, resistance will always be an issue until the path of least effort becomes executing the sub fully. Especially if we start heading towards stronger subs with stronger spiritual growth implications. Expect more resistance as we turn towards that.

Why not make clear instructions and guidelines, and force the user to use his own will to sit it through: Tell them you might get sick, feel this, feel that, nomatter what happens, even if the world comes burning down (especially when the world comes burning down) stick with the sub.

In that way you can have the sub focus on what it's supposed to do: Power through the resistance, and have the user use his own will to stick to it, instead of using a part of that energy to convince the user not to break using the sub. Wouldnt that give better results in terms of power to achieve its goal?

Unless ofcourse you find a way to completely neutralize resistance. Either way you will depend on the will of the person in that case. Might aswell forcefeed clear instructions, no ?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 01:35 AM)soulfly1 Wrote: Why should further energy be used to guide the person to deal with his resistance in this way? From my understanding, resistance will always be an issue until the path of least effort becomes executing the sub fully. Especially if we start heading towards stronger subs with stronger spiritual growth implications. Expect more resistance as we turn towards that.

Why not make clear instructions and guidelines, and force the user to use his own will to sit it through: Tell them you might get sick, feel this, feel that, nomatter what happens, even if the world comes burning down (especially when the world comes burning down) stick with the sub.

In that way you can have the sub focus on what it's supposed to do: Power through the resistance, and have the user use his own will to stick to it, instead of using a part of that energy to convince the user not to break using the sub. Wouldnt that give better results in terms of power to achieve its goal?

Unless ofcourse you find a way to completely neutralize resistance. Either way you will depend on the will of the person in that case. Might aswell forcefeed clear instructions, no ?

Powering through is what I started out trying to do. It wasn't working.

The current strategy is to use every possible method for getting past, around, under, over and through it, and basically making all possible resistance either fail or be completely prevented.

In other words, worst case scenario, nothing happens. But if anything happens at all, it should always be in the sub's favor - no matter how slight.

If we are seeing the subconscious seeking to make the body sick to have an excuse to stop using the program, that is some pretty extraordinary efforts to escape. More resistance as we gain in power, maybe. But I am close to having the ability to overwhelmingly override that in most people.

Nobody's gonna want to use a sub they expect to get sick from using. That's why I am closing down that response option through the script. But how much of this is just cold and flu season, and how much is "Oh, I read this on the forum, let's do it too!" placebo? I'd bet a lot of it can be explained between those two things.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - ffaux - 12-20-2016

You've probably thought of this already, but just to be safe, have you considered instructing the mind to release/let go of resistance? Taking the path of least resistance so to speak.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-20-2016

A profound shift is occurring. For those who don't know, many of us experience what's been deemed the "bloom" after stopping a subliminal. According to Shannon (and correct me if I'm wrong), once you stop inputting instructions, your subconscious begins to focus on processing / execution, and many people begin to experience an increase in results. I've experienced the bloom on AM6, DMSI v2.3, v2.4 and v2.5. I've been off DMSI v3a for a day, running MIR to combat this amazingly virulent infection and now I'm experiencing a v3 bloom, and it feels amazing.

I've had a number of new thought patterns, emotions and mindsets flow through my head today, but this one sticks out in particular:

I'm tired of asking for permission from society to use my natural, masculine instincts to become something great. I'm just going to take what I want. And damned is (s)he who is stupid enough to stand in my way. If you're not going to work with me, step the f*ck aside or I'll move you out of my way. One way or another, you're getting the f*ck off my path.

That is all.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-20-2016

Oh, and I'm totally gonna fuck the boxing coach's daughter. She's already agreed that she wants it. We're trying to work out logistics now.

F*cking DMSI.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 12:17 PM)ffaux Wrote: You've probably thought of this already, but just to be safe, have you considered instructing the mind to release/let go of resistance? Taking the path of least resistance so to speak.

Been doing that for more than 3 years now. That helps, but it's only a slice of the pie.