Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 11-27-2016

[Image: sex_in_the_age_of_science.png]

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 11-27-2016

I have a feeling that bluray will be in and out, in and out of many holes in bluray players all around the country soon.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Life - 11-27-2016

Over a million streams already lol

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Bookstacks DC737 - 11-27-2016

It's not an official DMSI release without one of these wonderful posters.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 11-28-2016

While we're waiting for v3, just some more v2.5 updates...

So, looks like the P4 tech has v2.5 bouncing around my brain. I've been fighting some terrible resistance in the past few weeks. It seems like I'm tackling the same issue that I had before. Interestingly enough, I can't use my mental alchemy techniques to really attack this thing -- it's THAT deep. I can get glimpses of what's going on, but I can't SEE or discover the source. It's definitely attached to self-worth issues. Honestly, this lack of self-worth is the number one limiting factor in my life.

Here's something interesting: The more I run these subs, the more my self-image improves, the less I blame white America for my personal failings. Don't get me wrong, racism definitely exists and pervades so much of our society, but I'm starting to see that most people are genuinely trying to be good people. If I could just clear myself of this self-doubt that constantly lingers in the background, I know I can do amazing things in the world.

So, here's to v3.0.1a! I know E2 would be a better choice, but I saw some serious improvements on v2.4 -- so much that it was hard for me not to just stay on that.

Anyway, last night, I had the most intense dream ever. I was stuck in a parking lot with my daughter in the middle of a war between the police and MS-13. This shit was terrifying and EPIC. I mean, REALLY epic. Very vivid. We somehow managed to escape unscathed, but man -- it was cinematic.

Woke up this morning feeling very angry. Still have a slight resistance headache, but I also have a slight sense of euphoria and power. That means the script's being executed and something has passed.

On another note, I've been having some of the most intense sex EVER. EVER. Like RTBoss, however... I was climaxing pretty quick. Like, 2-3 minutes. I made up for that by railing the living hell out of her. This intense boxing training has IMMENSELY improved my physique and cardio. In other words, ya boy can really fuck. I was literally trying to HURT Saturday's date (7.5, cute little blonde named Ashley) by pounding her as hard as I could. Instead, FOR SOME REASON, she just kept cumming over and over.

Finally, she was screaming so loud that I had to cover her mouth with my hand, which only made things even more intense. After soaking the damn sheets (I mean, she soaked the bed so much that we needed towels to lay in bed comfortably) one last time, she just rolled over and passed out from ecstasy and exhaustion. I tried to initiate one last time, but she pushed me away, giggling and saying, "No... I can't feel my p*ssy."

That's not ALL.

You would think that a sub designed to increase sex would do just that, but I'm getting a TON of awesome side effects. The celeb effect is turning me into a social rockstar. No anxiety. No hesitation. No fear.

And, people are starting to NOTICE ME. My boxing coach is trying to talk me out of the military. He's suggesting that we start an MMA school together next year. It's enough to make me consider going reserve / guard instead of active duty. My recruiter said I can still get the same top secret job as a reservist. I also have some other opportunities on the horizon that may prompt me to go reserve. Fact of the matter is, this is the direct result of DMSI improving my self-worth, self-value, etc.

Anyway, I'm gonna end it here. I'm having a hard time constructing sentences -- which means I'm STILL processing stuff.

v3's gonna kick ass.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shawn - 11-28-2016

When did you stop V2.5?

(11-28-2016, 10:50 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: When did you stop V2.5?

Whatever day it was that Shannon gave out the warning. But... I've been running an excessive amount of loops to tear through any resistance.

like...

onedayididnineloops

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shawn - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 10:57 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: onedayididnineloops

That's a lot. But looks like it helped.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Firebrand - 11-28-2016

I ran 8 loops once.

It wasn't that bad, actually. Big Grin

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Sickologist - 11-28-2016

I like the cast of your movie, but can't say the same for your director.

(11-28-2016, 01:20 PM)Sickologist Wrote: I like the cast of your movie, but can't say the same for your director.

I originally had Nicholas Winding Refn. Drive + Only God Forgives FTW.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Life - 11-28-2016

Change your post chaos trust me

(11-28-2016, 08:42 PM)James Bond Wrote: Change your post chaos trust me

Change what post?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Life - 11-28-2016

I think mentioning god is against the rules lol maybe this is alright