Subliminal Talk
DMSI in China - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI in China (/Thread-DMSI-in-China)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DMSI in China - Eurasian - 11-27-2016

I’m writing this journal in order to help Shannon develop DMSI until it’ll work as stated and to get some input on what I might be doing wrong.

I’ve been using 2.5 for 32 days straight and while I am waiting for 3.0.1A to get released, I will jot down my notes here.

My background is as follows:

27 years old, half Chinese, half German, grew up in Germany, am working in China.
I am a virgin and have not even been kissed before. Tried to get with the cool crowd in high school and university but went through a lot of negative social experiences/got rejected early on and became a typical shy nice guy as a result.

Am 5”9””, Skinny, girls usually rate me a 6/10.

First off, I bought 1.0 when it was released but it wasn’t until 2.4 that I began using the subliminal.
I used 2.4 for a couple days, but then stopped using it, due to a combination of resistance and lack of faith.

When I moved to China to work (consulting), I began living in a disciplined way and consistently used 2.5 for 32 days straight at night, playing 3 loops on Creative speakers (Trickling Stream)

In preparation for 3.0.1 I stopped using it on November 18th.

Here is what happened:

I eat out 4 times every day, spend hours commuting and only have female coworkers. This gives me plenty of time to get approached or at least watch out for IOIs and act accordingly, but so far, I have been approached 0 times and two very unattractive girls have smiled at me in total during the 32 days.
I recall both instances, since it happened so rarely. Other than that, I sometimes get stared at by guys and a few older women, but considering I am an Eurasian dude in a city of mostly Chinese people, that is to be expected, with or without the subliminal.

Effects that I attribute to 2.5:

- Needed much more sleep, especially in the beginning. After sleeping for 10h every night (the loops are executed at the beginning of the night) I would still get sleepy at noon or in the afternoon. Like “shit I am falling asleep at work” levels of sleepiness.
- Mind feels like it’s in an altered state, as if there’s something thick and heavy on my mind every day. Felt normal again a few days after stopping using 2.5.
- In the middle of the month, I had an unusual amount of euphoria throughout one day.
- On another day, I was in a strangely altered state of mind and surprised myself with how forward and daring I became with my female coworkers(they’re all not interested though and have closed body language, they’re also plain janes and mostly married)
- A lot of negative self talk, which I am tired of, and actively try to reverse. I meditate and am usually aware of these things. Basically, after going home from dates or as I walk about during the day, my mind tries to rationalize that only such and such type of guys get laid in order to give myself an excuse for why I failed. I have lots of self-limiting beliefs about myself.
- Became very horny and had to wank a lot. The orgasms were more intense than usual. Thinking that the program might also use sexual energy, I went without choking the chicken for a week. Didn’t seem to change anything though.

I kept my room clean and tidy, got a good haircut and dressed smart casual (work requires this anyway) and groomed myself. I’ve been working out using bodyweight routines, but it hardly added any mass and I am still skinny, so I began lifting weights and eating 5 times a day(Chinese food isn’t the best for gaining lean muscle, but I am trying my best eating chicken, rice, potatoes and greens in large amounts)

Even before 2.5 I installed all social apps there are in China. The most useful is Tantan, the Chinese version of Tinder. I speak fluent Chinese so there is no language barrier. I matched with 220 girls in 30 days. The conversion rate is terrible though, since despite the app’s reputation as a hook up app, most girls explicitly state that they do not want to meet, and just want to talk out of boredom.
The result is that most conversations don’t go anywhere and the girls that are up for meeting need an excessive amount of comfort chatting before they agree to meet up, if at all.
I usually try to get them on Weixin (Chinese version of whatsapp) as soon as possible and then ask them out. Only 4 agreed to a first date, but I got friendzoned by all of them. It usually seems to go well, the girl laughs a lot but the moment I start to kino or make my interest in a relationship clear, they just say that they find me bold and daring, but that I am like an older brother (literal quote) to them. Oh my. Next.

My approach to this is that I want to leave 20% to the subliminals, and do most of the required work myself. Due to never having been approached or getting laid in 27 years, I have a natural scarcity mindset that no doubt influences my body language and actions negatively and makes it hard to have a “I don’t give a fuck” mindset since I give many fucks for some female attention. Everyone knows that neediness disgusts women, but I have a total lack of positive reference experiences and am obviously trying to make up for my sexless life between 16 and 27 by trying to get laid before I turn into a bitter old man. Just being honest here.
As such, I think that my resistance must be quite high despite the month long run of 2.5, as my reality is far from the stated goals and makes it unlikely that my subconscious readily accepts the suggestions.
However, I think that the goals of DMSI can and will be realized in China, given enough effort on my part.

China isn’t nearly as conservative as many people think. The radical changes of the second half of the 20th century have basically destroyed what little was left of Han Chinese culture at the beginning of the 20th century.
People, especially those in their 20’s and 30’s, are sleeping around a lot, at least as much as in the West. It’s also a massive consumer oriented society with unchecked hypergamy. There is a disturbing amount of Chinese vocabulary that describes various aspects of hook up culture and hypergamy such as “spare tires” (Plan B guy for girls) and “wrenches” (Plan C guy). The divorce rate is sky high.

Using Red Pill terminology, Chinese society is really blue pill, with a ton of beta providers getting used as ATMs by girls and dead bedrooms everywhere (I live in an apartment complex with many adjacent rooms and I overhear people fighting each other, but never anyone having sex). There are a few naturals and alphas, although in China, alphaness is usually connected with money/power, and not with much else. Beta Fucks, basically.
It’s very unevenly divided, with the sons of rich men partying it up, having multiple sports cars and fucking one model after another, while the average Chinese guy is desperate getting even one plain girl. As a result of the one child policy favouring males heirs, there are now too many Chinese guys in China (about 30 million…). You can guess that this leads to very entitled girls that get hit on a lot and have the pick of the litter.
Guys are trying to counteract this by becoming more masculine. A few years ago, there weren’t many gyms. Now there are many. Guys below 30 are also on the tall side here (meet lots of 6 feet+ guys). This is quite surprising considering that I am based in the Southwest of China (Sichuan) where people are supposed to be on the shorter side. So the competition is getting fiercer, hence my decision to start lifting seriously.
People like to describe themselves as “conservative” in front of most people but somebody is doing all the fucking, and it’s of course the top 10%, the other 90% bluepilled guys slave away at jobs in hopes of attracting a gold digger. I am on the fast track to becoming the latter, so I am doing everything I can to not fall into that trap.

Talking to the girls here so far is an exercise in watching paint dry. Although Sichuanese girls have the reputation for being beautiful and straightforward/uninhibited, I can only confirm the former. They usually don’t do much else than shopping and watching Korean dramas. In conversations, both online and offline, there are a lot of probing questions, usually work related (does he make enough money? Status?). They don’t agree to meet up for a drink, and insist on eating in a restaurant.
I usually tell them I don’t talk about work after getting off work, and change the topic to something that makes me get to know the girl. However, they give bland answers and brush off attempts to flirt. Their answers are anything but enthusiastic and as short as possible. They also take a long time to reply, despite being on their phones all day and usually pretend to be busy with either school or work. Excuses, of course.

During the 32 days on 2.5, I had to do all the work myself, approach girls, initiate conversations and re-initiate it every day . Aside from work-related questions, they don’t try to get to know me and while my questions are open ended and made to make it easier for them to help carry the conversation forward, they let the conversations die so that there are many awkward moments. It’s hard to get them to meet up, and when I succeed, I use the topic of Chinese aesthetics and surgery as an excuse to kino, but they don’t let me touch them, except for one girl so far (she’s extroverted but also friendzoned me)

So in summary, I’ve had to do the chasing during the 32 days of 2.5 and the following 10 days since then, and was neither approached nor chased nor given obvious IOIs. The interactions so far were painful due to the really passive and bland nature of the girls. They literally force me into the their frame of having to entertain and chase them, since they otherwise just end the interaction early by excusing themselves and going elsewhere, with no contribution from their side. Aloofness doesn’t work here unless the girl shows interest from the get-go (and so far, they don’t)

I am constantly looking for more social opportunities to meet girls, but since the (pretty) girls usually don’t have any hobbies aside from “shopping” and are playing with their phones 24/7, phone/online game seems to be where it’s at.
I will be here until next April, and hope to lose my V-Card until then. If I do, I’ll consider DMSI to have helped me. Because damn, I am turning 28 soon and need all the help I can get.

Given what you’ve just read, I will of course use 3.0.1A for a long time, until next April unless further versions are released.

RE: DMSI in China - Shannon - 11-27-2016

Here is where I believe you primarily went wrong:

Quote:I used 2.4 for a couple days, but then stopped using it, due to a combination of resistance and lack of faith.

and here:

Quote:They literally force me into the their frame of having to entertain and chase them, since they otherwise just end the interaction early by excusing themselves and going elsewhere, with no contribution from their side. Aloofness doesn’t work here unless the girl shows interest from the get-go (and so far, they don’t)

The belief that you must play their BS game is going to fail, always. And stopping what will make the difference because of resistance and lack of faith is... resistance winning. You sabotaged your own effort. And you'd have sabotaged (and maybe you did anyway) 2.5 if it was something that was going to get you to deal with your fears, etc. like 2.4 was doing... which is why you sabotaged and ended that run.

The best solution, really, would be to run 3.0.1-A and get the heck out of China.

3.0.1-A is going to be what you should be running until 3.1-A comes out.

RE: DMSI in China - RoaringLion - 11-27-2016

I can confirm nearly everything you said except the city i'm in, many girls are actually conservative and traditional. My friend even has a girlfriend but she said she doesn't want to have sex yet. Because I'm married i don't get to go to clubs much, but when i do most girls just want to add me to wechat and then when i talk to them the next day it is boring because most are so self centered.

My limited Chinese language ability, being married (although I'm DTF when i have the chance) and having shit logistics (living with wife and most of the girls live with parents) all get in the way. Right now though DMSI has given me some great opportunities, possibly got me laid and helped me meet many girls including yesterday when i went to meet two model sisters at a studio and then went to a bar with them after. The one i liked mentioned to me that she doesn't like how open foreigners are meaning she doesn't agree with fucking on the first date and such things. She is fucking hot though, probably one of the best girls on my radar here. I will delete my journal since the new version will be out soon and not many peoplr respond to my posts leading me to believe they aren't very interesting. Bring on DMSI V3

RE: DMSI in China - Eurasian - 11-27-2016

Thanks for the feedback, Shannon!
I will definitely run 3.0.1-A since, as I understand it, it improves on the clearing aspect of 2.4 and adds healing, which is what I need a lot of. But wasn't there a bulldozing aspect to 2.5? I went with what I read in other journals reporting that 2.5 dealt with resistance better than 2.4; which is why I decided to stick with 2.5. Would 2.4 have changed anything about my interactions so far? After all, it seems like a lose-lose situation: I act proactively, and thus play into their frame. I don't play their games, and they simply delete me. Looking back, there were a couple of Taiwanese girls I used to not pay much attention to, and it didn't increase their interest at all. They just ended up complaining that I didn't give them 100% of my attention and then deleted me from all social media.

Unfortunately I am bound by contract to be in China until April. As I understand it, you have some experience with Chinese women. Did they also leave a bad impression on you?

(11-27-2016, 05:25 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: I can confirm nearly everything you said except the city i'm in, many girls are actually conservative and traditional. My friend even has a girlfriend but she said she doesn't want to have sex yet. Because I'm married i don't get to go to clubs much, but when i do most girls just want to add me to wechat and then when i talk to them the next day it is boring because most are so self centered.

My limited Chinese language ability, being married (although I'm DTF when i have the chance) and having shit logistics (living with wife and most of the girls live with parents) all get in the way. Right now though DMSI has given me some great opportunities, possibly got me laid and helped me meet many girls including yesterday when i went to meet two model sisters at a studio and then went to a bar with them after. The one i liked mentioned to me that she doesn't like how open foreigners are meaning she doesn't agree with ***** on the first date and such things. She is ***** hot though, probably one of the best girls on my radar here. I will delete my journal since the new version will be out soon and not many peoplr respond to my posts leading me to believe they aren't very interesting. Bring on DMSI V3

Just because people don't respond, doesn't mean your journal will not be of interest to someone now, or in the future.

(11-27-2016, 05:31 AM)Eurasian Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, Shannon!
I will definitely run 3.0.1-A since, as I understand it, it improves on the clearing aspect of 2.4 and adds healing, which is what I need a lot of. But wasn't there a bulldozing aspect to 2.5? I went with what I read in other journals reporting that 2.5 dealt with resistance better than 2.4; which is why I decided to stick with 2.5. Would 2.4 have changed anything about my interactions so far? After all, it seems like a lose-lose situation: I act proactively, and thus play into their frame. I don't play their games, and they simply delete me. Looking back, there were a couple of Taiwanese girls I used to not pay much attention to, and it didn't increase their interest at all. They just ended up complaining that I didn't give them 100% of my attention and then deleted me from all social media.

Unfortunately I am bound by contract to be in China until April. As I understand it, you have some experience with Chinese women. Did they also leave a bad impression on you?

First, I will point out to you that you are in the position you are in with women, and even Chinese women, specifically as a result of what you currently believe to be true. These beliefs lead to your responses and reactions, internally and externally, and therefore your actions, attitudes, body language, choices, etc.

2.5 has stiffer anti-resistance technology, yes. But you don't need anti-resistance technology as much as you need clearing and healing to get past these faulty and limiting beliefs, which currently shape your reality.

Quote:After all, it seems like a lose-lose situation: I act proactively, and thus play into their frame. I don't play their games, and they simply delete me. Looking back, there were a couple of Taiwanese girls I used to not pay much attention to, and it didn't increase their interest at all. They just ended up complaining that I didn't give them 100% of my attention and then deleted me from all social media.

The above is a direct result of your current faulty belief system. You are seeking to justify it by validating it using logic based on your currently existing, faulty belief system and the external results it gets you. It's a circular definition. Your beliefs create your reality, which you then use to strengthen and justify your beliefs.

2.4 would likely have disrupted this a lot more, which is why you sabotaged your use of it: fear and homeostatis.

RE: DMSI in China - Snoop - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 05:37 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 05:25 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: I can confirm nearly everything you said except the city i'm in, many girls are actually conservative and traditional. My friend even has a girlfriend but she said she doesn't want to have sex yet. Because I'm married i don't get to go to clubs much, but when i do most girls just want to add me to wechat and then when i talk to them the next day it is boring because most are so self centered.

My limited Chinese language ability, being married (although I'm DTF when i have the chance) and having shit logistics (living with wife and most of the girls live with parents) all get in the way. Right now though DMSI has given me some great opportunities, possibly got me laid and helped me meet many girls including yesterday when i went to meet two model sisters at a studio and then went to a bar with them after. The one i liked mentioned to me that she doesn't like how open foreigners are meaning she doesn't agree with ***** on the first date and such things. She is ***** hot though, probably one of the best girls on my radar here. I will delete my journal since the new version will be out soon and not many peoplr respond to my posts leading me to believe they aren't very interesting. Bring on DMSI V3

Just because people don't respond, doesn't mean your journal will not be of interest to someone now, or in the future.

I agree. Furthermore journaling should be for yourself first. It provides a reference point from which you can monitor your progress and see how much you've changed over time. Just a few years ago, I could not look at a woman in the eye without feeling extremely nervous. I am no longer the same person. I wish I had started journaling much sooner.

RE: DMSI in China - Eurasian - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 05:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 05:31 AM)Eurasian Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, Shannon!

First, I will point out to you that you are in the position you are in with women, and even Chinese women, specifically as a result of what you currently believe to be true. These beliefs lead to your responses and reactions, internally and externally, and therefore your actions, attitudes, body language, choices, etc.

2.5 has stiffer anti-resistance technology, yes. But you don't need anti-resistance technology as much as you need clearing and healing to get past these faulty and limiting beliefs, which currently shape your reality.

Quote:After all, it seems like a lose-lose situation: I act proactively, and thus play into their frame. I don't play their games, and they simply delete me. Looking back, there were a couple of Taiwanese girls I used to not pay much attention to, and it didn't increase their interest at all. They just ended up complaining that I didn't give them 100% of my attention and then deleted me from all social media.

The above is a direct result of your current faulty belief system. You are seeking to justify it by validating it using logic based on your currently existing, faulty belief system and the external results it gets you. It's a circular definition. Your beliefs create your reality, which you then use to strengthen and justify your beliefs.

2.4 would likely have disrupted this a lot more, which is why you sabotaged your use of it: fear and homeostatis.

So run 3.0.1.A until I get over my beliefs and get out of the devil's circle I created myself. Alright!

But I am curious why you suggested I should get "the heck out of China". Once I adjust my beliefs about what's possible for me, it shouldn't matter if I am in China or Europe, right?

@RoaringLion
I wish you the best of luck getting laid with those girls! I wouldn't have married in the first place if I were you- your friend should probably look elsewhere too, the girl probably isn't truly attracted to him if she delays sex to extract commitment from him. The models you met said what most of the girls will say here, no matter what they look like. Even I as a mixed guy have to deal with that front, the girls have seen lots of American movies and dramas like Sex and the City, and assume that foreigners are all extremely open minded and will immediately try to get into their pants(it is sort of true though) so they'll give you immediate ASD. No girl wants to appear like a slut to the public.
What I am pointing out is that conservatism is mostly used as an excuse to shut off guys they don't like. This "Chinese girls are conservative" thing would fly out of the window if the right guy appeared in front of them. I am hoping I will become that guy one day.

I also hope to get my mind blown by 3.0.1.A in a few days!

Just seen a lot of the wrong reasons for Chinese women choosing a man... and it's cultural.

Thanks for wishing me luck, i wish you luck also Smile

I think she is very attracted to my friend, he is tall, handsome (does some modelling), blonde hair and blue eyes. The girl left her boyfriend to be with him and told him she is a virgin so she doesn't want to have sex yet.

Some girls really are conservative where i am, maybe they would jump on a celebrity dick. My friend has everything going for him except he is young and doesn't have much money. I've only met afew girls that are looking to fuck. Even a girl that works in a club as a DJ, has tattoos, takes drugs and is pretty crazy, she declined sex with my friend because they were not in a relationship. He gets so much attention from girls, some even followed him a long way until they finally asked him for his wechat ID. Still, i don't think he has had sex with any Chinese girls in this city yet. He came close but didn't have a condom with him.

RE: DMSI in China - posh - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 07:28 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: Thanks for wishing me luck, i wish you luck also Smile

I think she is very attracted to my friend, he is tall, handsome (does some modelling), blonde hair and blue eyes. The girl left her boyfriend to be with him and told him she is a virgin so she doesn't want to have sex yet.

Some girls really are conservative where i am, maybe they would jump on a celebrity dick. My friend has everything going for him except he is young and doesn't have much money. I've only met afew girls that are looking to ****. Even a girl that works in a club as a DJ, has tattoos, takes drugs and is pretty crazy, she declined sex with my friend because they were not in a relationship. He gets so much attention from girls, some even followed him a long way until they finally asked him for his wechat ID. Still, i don't think he has had sex with any Chinese girls in this city yet. He came close but didn't have a condom with him.

women everywhere want celebrity dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L9x43fNb54

Celebrity effect, go!

(11-27-2016, 07:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: Celebrity effect, go!

Damn, don't make me too excited :'D I've already seen this in effect, but, v3 celebrity effect will be insane for me :O

I'm about to start doing some modelling here. I hope DMSI will help me with that in some way too. If I'm a model then i meet female models Big Grin

(11-27-2016, 08:07 AM)RoaringLion Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 07:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: Celebrity effect, go!

Damn, don't make me too excited :'D I've already seen this in effect, but, v3 celebrity effect will be insane for me :O

I'm about to start doing some modelling here. I hope DMSI will help me with that in some way too. If I'm a model then i meet female models Big Grin

I met female models all the time as a photographer. Don't expect much. Most of them don't have much to offer besides their looks. I only ever met two female models I thought were worth considering for more than friends.