Subliminal Talk
3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress (/Thread-3-0-1-A-Clearing-Enabled-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - SargeMaximus - 01-03-2017

I have a cold now too. I believe it was transmitted to me from my hairdresser via her tongue and saliva as we made out.

Most definitely DMSI's fault. Wink

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-05-2017

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7537-post-151001.html#pid151001
(01-03-2017, 01:41 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Ken, go to a store that has these machines that check your blood pressure for free. High blood pressure is also known as "The silent killer." http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=13118

I had erection problems when I was in my 30's, my physician put me on one pill (medication for hypertension). I didn't take it seriously and stopped taking the medication. Ten years later, I ended up in the hospital for 4 days. My blood pressure was 220/160, I was a walking stroke/heart attack waiting to happen!! Now I'm taking 4 different pills each day just to keep my blood pressure normal.

Get your blood pressure checked, it could be physical, not in your head...
(01-03-2017, 02:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: High blood pressure is almost always "in your head". It seems to be the result of subconscious stress being expressed through the involuntary muscular system. That's why making a subliminal (in lowly 3G no less) to lower blood pressure worked.

That said... don't take high blood pressure lightly.

Hopefully... Lower Your Blood Pressure Aid http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/lower-your-blood-pressure-aid/ will eventually be made with 6G technology. Until then, I took advantage of the New Year's Day sale and purchased it for $5.40.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-05-2017

(01-03-2017, 02:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's not resistance. It's just a cold. That whole thing was based on the time of year and the coincidental timing with the release of DMSI, and some people who misunderstood the humor in a joke made by Chaos.

Go use MIR if you need to.

I tried to tough it out and deal with this cold. I finally gave in and I'm listening to MIR version 2. I've never been so hungry!! I understand I need to eat to help my body fight off the infection, whatever it is I have and I'm okay with that!! I also know that I need to listen to MIR v2 three days after I feel better for best results.

Not happy that I had to stop DMSI for a second time. I'm really curious to try Lower Your Blood Pressure Aid and Maximum Healing Speed v2 when it comes out!!

Once this cold is gone, I will have to reevaluate my goals and decide if I should continue testing DMSI. Confused

Just wanted to say THANK YOU SHANNON for releasing the 3G titles for the New Year's Day sale!!

I picked up eight 3G titles that I've been wanting ever since I found Indigo Mind Labs!!

1 - Lower Your Blood Pressure Aid
2 - Stop Swearing (Way too many people around me are dropping the f bomb in normal conversations)
3 - End Clutter & Get Organized
4 - Love it Clean & Neat
5 - Sleep Optimizer
6 - Dream Your Best Solution
7 - Carpe Diem!
8 - Forex Trading Support & Success (Lost half my account in under one minute and haven't been able to pull the trigger to enter a trade since that loss, hugged the toilet bowl once I realized what happened)

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 01-05-2017

In the future, when you realize you're starting to get sick, IMMEDIATELY switch to MIR. Much faster and better that way.

MIR will demand all the resources it can't source nonphysically. So get ready to eat, drink and sleep - a lot. At least while the infection has the upper hand. And you're using it properly...

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-09-2017

I'm still listening to MIR v2. The first two days it made me so hot I had to wear a t-shirt and shorts to bed. It's winter where I live. When I woke up I had kicked the covers off of me and I was still on fire.
This was on my two days off from work.

The night I was supposed to return to work. I had diarrhea and after I cleaned up, I started sweating profusely and got light headed. That's when I picked up the phone and called in sick for 3 days, the amount of time allowed without the need for a doctor's note.

Whatever it is I have, is kicking my butt. I probably would have been in the hospital if I wasn't listening to MIR v2. How do I know how bad it is?? My nose was leaking profusely and I took over the counter medication to stop it from running, 3 days in a row.

I will say this, no one around me has gotten sick. That alone is worth the price of MIR v2!!

I've been reading journals on the forum and found out that DMSI v3.1 will be released in February and to stop 3.0.1 on Jan 15th. So much for continuing with 3.0.1 after I feel better.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-13-2017

Per instructions, this is my 3rd and last day since feeling my normal healthy self of listening to MIR v2.

Honestly don't know the actual number of days I listened to DMSI v3.0.1??
I do know it's effects on "my team" have worn off. They have reverted back to being slugs at work. When they finally show themselves, you can tell they just woke up. Even when a "meeting" is announced... they don't bother to show up.

Interestingly enough, their behavior isn't affecting how I feel. Yes, I keep my distance from them. What is important is I feel no rage or anger towards them. I'm doing my job at my pace, if the rest doesn't get done, it doesn't get done. I'm done covering for them. Eventually management will step in and they will be given another chance or terminated and I'll have a new team. For the way I feel and how I'm handling this situation I thank v3.0.1 A!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 01-13-2017

How did your experience with MIR 2.1 go?

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 05:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: How did your experience with MIR 2.1 go?

In the past I would push myself to work, not get enough rest, and it took longer to get healthy. Also, I barely ate so my body didn't get the proper nutrition it needed to heal.

On MIR 2.1, it made me sleepy so I got the rest I needed. It made me hungry so I got the nourishment I needed to help my body fix what was wrong. Now that I feel better, I almost forgot to play it 3 days after I recovered!! (You may want to add that to the script for the next version) A reminder to play it 3 days after you recover.

I regret not playing it as soon as I felt this cold coming on. I waited 3 days before I pressed play...

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 01-13-2017

Yes, MIR will try to get you to give it whatever it needs to accomplish it's goal. How much faster would you say you overcame the infection than you would have without using it?

(01-13-2017, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: Yes, MIR will try to get you to give it whatever it needs to accomplish it's goal. How much faster would you say you overcame the infection than you would have without using it?

What took about 1 week to recover with MIR 2.1 would have taken 3 weeks to 1 month to recover without.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 01-14-2017

Excellent.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-20-2017

I've been testing AOSI/DMSI since testing has begun. This last phase of testing was interrupted first by massive overtime at work and second by a head cold that compelled me to use MIR 2.1.

After reading this post by Raz, it made me think.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8364-post-151500.html#pid151500
(01-07-2017, 03:05 AM)Raz Wrote: I cannot get this picture out of my mind where the walls in our heads are like an unevenly thick block of marble and the effort to get through to the inner core with subs is like using diluted hydrochloric acid one drop at a time, repeatedly. Different subs mean different locations where the drops dribble onto the marble, foam and dissolve a bit of it. Some subs dribble faster, some are more concentrated hydrochloric acid. But the better aligned the sub is with your goals and inner workings, the thinner the marble block is where the drops impact and hence, the faster works the sub. But with enough time every sub will etch through to the core. But there are different marble blocks encapsulating different core problems. And so everything takes time.

In 5 more years I will have reached the age that I am eligible to retire from my workplace. That will only be possible if I am financially able to. Home paid off, car paid off, both will be paid off. There are unexpected things in life that happen, however.

While I would love to have a harem of fwb's. Testing of DMSI must wait. Shannon released the 3G titles for the New Year's Sale and I bought Forex Trading Support & Success 3G.

I'm going to begin listening to "Forex Trading Support & Success 3G" today and start reviewing the courses I bought in the past on trading and start practicing what I am learning. I just bought a software called "Forex Tester 3" so I can practice even when the markets are closed.

Wishing you all the best on whichever subliminal title resonates with you...

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Trend - 01-20-2017

I wouldn't mind a Forex/Stocks 6G program; great thing you brought awareness about it, maybe if there's enough of us to motivate Shannon's efforts, we may be getting it Wink