Subliminal Talk
3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress (/Thread-3-0-1-A-Clearing-Enabled-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 03:41 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 5 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
I've had this dull headache by my left temple since Day 4. No pain, just annoying.
(12-05-2016, 04:03 PM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: I had it, too. Undecided

I guess we have some clearing and healing to do!!

I admire your ambition to switch versions A and B on a weekly basis!! However, I'm going to do a full month of version A before I switch to B.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Breeze - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 04:13 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 03:41 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 5 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
I've had this dull headache by my left temple since Day 4. No pain, just annoying.
(12-05-2016, 04:03 PM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: I had it, too. Undecided

I guess we have some clearing and healing to do!!

I admire your ambition to switch versions A and B on a weekly basis!! However, I'm going to do a full month of version A before I switch to B.

It isn't fixed in stone, but I guess how powerful the subs are these days, a week is good enough to get some results and compare the two. If I feel I need to stretch longer to get better understanding and results, I'll happily do so. Smile

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-08-2016

This is the most I would smile after saying "Hi."
Before AOSI/DMSI

[attachment=422]

My smile changed from that to this from AOSI to DMSI 2.5 after I say "Hi."
[attachment=423]

Now on 3.0.1 A, this is how I smile when I say "Hi."
[attachment=424]

Women are reacting much better to the way I smile now!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-08-2016

Day 7 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
First week and I've manifested women into my life. One coworker has changed her morning schedule to afternoons. She told me yesterday she is planning on working the same hours as me starting in January 2017. Unfortunately, she's married with a newborn and a 2 y/o. She's been asking how the interior of my home is decorated, tells me how often she has sex with her husband, and splays her legs wide open when she sits across from me.

The girl on my team that does nothing, is going out of her way to do more work to get my approval. Her boyfriend is annoyed when he sees her near me. (Too bad, she's on my team and you're in a different department.) The only interest I have in her is that she does her job.

As far as Men are concerned... the celebrity effect works. Men at work are hanging out with me, keeping eye contact longer than usual, smiling as they speak to me, going out of their way to say hi.

Not sure if there is something in v3.0.1 A that tells you when you are ready to move to v3.0.1 B?? Or it is pure curiosity??
Day 8 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 B
I may alternate and go back to version A in one week. Depends on what happens!!

I did two loops (recommended optimal # for version B) and felt fine. I stayed wide awake and I'm still going strong on my only day off from work.

Okay, I spoke too soon. I'm yawning and feel like I need a nap!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shadow2200 - 12-08-2016

Live long and prosper.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Duke.Togo - 12-08-2016

I know it's only been a day for you, but how is the B track affecting you when compared to the A track?

Do you feel like it adds to the A track's effects, including the healing, even though the healing is disabled for the B track?

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Minititan - 12-09-2016

(12-08-2016, 08:34 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I know it's only been a day for you, but how is the B track affecting you when compared to the A track?

Do you feel like it adds to the A track's effects, including the healing, even though the healing is disabled for the B track?

Looking forward to your response as I think you may be the only one or one of the only ones on track B

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-09-2016

(12-08-2016, 08:28 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote: Live long and prosper.

Peace and long life.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-09-2016

(12-08-2016, 08:34 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I know it's only been a day for you, but how is the B track affecting you when compared to the A track?

(12-09-2016, 01:55 AM)Minititan Wrote: Looking forward to your response as I think you may be the only one or one of the only ones on track B

Mini you'll have to wait, Duke asked first!!

As you know, we had server issues yesterday. As I was trying to show the differences of my smiles... before, during, and after. Which took me about 10 minutes. I started playing the B track.

The anger inside exploded and I felt it was necessary to post a Poll to fix this issue once and for all!! It took even longer to post the Poll (about 30 mins) and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest by the time it was posted. Just as I was about to answer K-Train in the Poll I posted... more frustration!! The co-owner of IML/moderator Andrew locked my Poll because he was working on the issue, which he solved!! Was any of my anger caused by listening to track B or was it because of the frustration I was having with the servers??

After I saw the issue was solve and I was able to breeze through the journals quickly, I quickly calmed down and relaxed. I stayed awake the entire 2 loops of track B!! Then I had a sudden burst of energy and got a lot accomplished 3 hours after the loop ended.

The first time I ran track A, I was lethargic when trying to write post's on the forum.
The first time I ran track B, I felt fine and the words I wrote flowed as I made post on the forum.

The reason why it took me so long to give this response?? I was asleep for 12 hours. I guess my mind needed that time to process the 2 loops of track B!! Right now, I feel well rested and my mind is still sharp!!

On track A, I always felt sleepy and had to really think before I wrote something or spoke aloud.

I actually remembered one dream after I fell asleep.
Dream: I was in a hotel with two older female relatives and I was waiting for a date. When the date showed up, all four of us stayed in the hotel room. (I don't remember the dialog) For some reason, I started watching tv and eventually I noticed my date was gone. (I didn't seem concern) I went back to watching tv. When my date returned, I asked her why she left. She told me she was hungry and went out for dinner. The two older female relatives were silent and looked at me with disappointment. (End of dream)

Almost forgot!! I had breakfast and lunch before I listened to track B. After track B, no appetite... I went to bed without eating dinner and now that I'm awake I still have no appetite. Normally, I would be eating breakfast right now.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Minititan - 12-09-2016

Haha that's cool. I can wait! Oh I see what you did there. I'm waiting here patiently and you already answered. V3.01A is making my brain slow

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 04:17 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

(12-09-2016, 01:55 AM)Minititan Wrote: Looking forward to your response as I think you may be the only one or one of the only ones on track B

Mini you'll have to wait, Duke asked first!!

As you know, we had server issues yesterday. As I was trying to show the differences of my smiles... before, during, and after. Which took me about 10 minutes. I started playing the B track.

The anger inside exploded and I felt it was necessary to post a Poll to fix this issue once and for all!! It took even longer to post the Poll (about 30 mins) and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest by the time it was posted. Just as I was about to answer K-Train in the Poll I posted... more frustration!! The co-owner of IML/moderator Andrew locked my Poll because he was working on the issue, which he solved!! Was any of my anger caused by listening to track B or was it because of the frustration I was having with the servers??

After I saw the issue was solve and I was able to breeze through the journals quickly, I quickly calmed down and relaxed. I stayed awake the entire 2 loops of track B!! Then I had a sudden burst of energy and got a lot accomplished 3 hours after the loop ended.

The first time I ran track A, I was lethargic when trying to write post's on the forum.
The first time I ran track B, I felt fine and the words I wrote flowed as I made post on the forum.

The reason why it took me so long to give this response?? I was asleep for 12 hours. I guess my mind needed that time to process the 2 loops of track B!! Right now, I feel well rested and my mind is still sharp!!

On track A, I always felt sleepy and had to really think before I wrote something or spoke aloud.

I actually remembered one dream after I fell asleep.
Dream: I was in a hotel with two older female relatives and I was waiting for a date. When the date showed up, all four of us stayed in the hotel room. (I don't remember the dialog) For some reason, I started watching tv and eventually I noticed my date was gone. (I didn't seem concern) I went back to watching tv. When my date returned, I asked her why she left. She told me she was hungry and went out for dinner. The two older female relatives were silent and looked at me with disappointment. (End of dream)

Almost forgot!! I had breakfast and lunch before I listened to track B. After track B, no appetite... I went to bed without eating dinner and now that I'm awake I still have no appetite. Normally, I would be eating breakfast right now.

I would suggest that Track B has influenced you to be significantly more energetic and uncharacteristically enthusiastic, judging by the shift in your writing style. I would also say the anger reaction was an indication that you're not done yet with the healing and clearing from A.

(12-09-2016, 05:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would suggest that Track B has influenced you to be significantly more energetic and uncharacteristically enthusiastic, judging by the shift in your writing style. I would also say the anger reaction was an indication that you're not done yet with the healing and clearing from A.

I totally agree and realized after my "anger reaction" that I should have stuck with Track A. I plan on returning to Track A on day 15.

I will admit, it feels great to be able to read journals and be a part of the discussion. I'm grateful Andrew fixed the server issue!! http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-146787.html#pid146787

(12-09-2016, 05:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would suggest that Track B has influenced you to be significantly more energetic and uncharacteristically enthusiastic, judging by the shift in your writing style. I would also say the anger reaction was an indication that you're not done yet with the healing and clearing from A.

I've never been proud of this anger contained inside me and it's gotten me into more trouble than it is worth. Before I play 3 loops of version A, I thought I'd share how my day went.

Listened to mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 B on Day 8, today on Day 9 this is what happened when I went out.
Like Shannon, I frequent the same restaurants and I know the owner's and people that work there. Today the cashier was the owner's wife. I ordered 2 drinks, sandwiches, fries and I only got 1 paper cup. She went to the back and when she returned... she was embarrassed that she only gave me one cup instead of 2.

She saw that I came in with my Mother and before I could fill my cups at the drink station. The owner's wife had placed our sandwiches and fries on the table my Mom was sitting at. After lunch, we went grocery shopping.

When we got to the store a guy in his 20's got to the shopping carts before I did and took one and pushed it to his girlfriend. Then he went back for another shopping cart, turned around and pushed it towards me. He said, "There you go sir. Have a nice day."

After we got what we needed, I went to the shortest line. The woman in front of me was next and for some reason decided to go into the line next to us behind 3 people. She smiled at me and motioned that I could take her place. A bit stunned, I started placing my items on the moving belt. After we checked out, she was still 4th in the line she had moved to.

Okay, going back to version A with the clearing and healing. I'll pretend that version B won't be available until January 1st.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-10-2016

Yesterday, after I got done shopping. I decided to go back to version A because I didn't want to experience anymore sudden bursts of anger.
Day 9 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A (Dec 9, 2016)
The first thing I noticed when I went back to version A was, I didn't feel sleepy and I stayed awake until all three loops ended.

After the loops ended and I removed the earbuds. I noticed that I had a slight throbbing by my left temple, no pain, just throbbing. My heart felt like it was quivering. My mental state: I was clearly agitated.

I timed the loops so that I could go to bed and I was too agitated to fall asleep. I stayed up an watched tv until I could no longer keep my eyes open. It was 11 pm when I looked at the clock and I woke up at 2:30 am. Incredibly, I was refreshed and wide awake! The agitation was gone. Every so often I can feel my heart quiver.

I'll be home the rest of the day, exercising and doing laundry. Then it's back to my 6 day workweek.