Subliminal Talk
3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress (/Thread-3-0-1-A-Clearing-Enabled-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - CatMan - 11-30-2016

He's already doubled the price, and it will go higher once it works as advertised.

Giving people a choice in formats is never a bad thing. Maybe in 5 years he can phase out MP3, not now. There's no fat to trim in the formats right now, he needs 2 masked tracks as he says he won't remove ocean waves and trickling stream is a constant sound and is needed for sleeping which is very hard to impossible with ocean waves, lol. Ultrasonic is needed for when you only want silence. Hybrid will be amazing and could be a big jump up in results, I can't wait to try it I will be using it solely.

I don't see the issue with what's there now, there's no problem. More choice and customisation, plus innovation in hybrids, I don't see why there's an issue.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - RTBoss - 11-30-2016

The price doubled because there's two versions. That has nothing to do with offering hybrid tracks.

New features that require more work should provide more compensation. Product improvement (offering hybrid tracks) is always a good thing, but where there is significantly more added value (doubles the power+!?) he would have every right to ask for more for what he's providing. Knowing Shannon, he likely won't.

So anyway, the only reason there's an issue is many feel Shannon made it sound like there's a lot of extra work, more storage required, and more upload time involved to offer all the different formats.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - CatMan - 11-30-2016

I think my point was missed...the point was he's already going to double his money now, and will do so again so and more when the program works. So he's going to make tons of money off this program as it is.

One USB drive holds terabytes of information...a few gigabytes here and there on the drive aren't a big deal.

This whole storage panic is totally not a big deal, it's cool, trust me. I have the same issues but far more so with my company, storage is insanely cheap. Takes a bit longer to upload, done while he's asleep, okay. No hardship there people can wait a few hours more, it's worth it.

The world will keep spinning! Wink

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - RTBoss - 11-30-2016

Your point wasn't missed. I just didn't agree with it.

Yes, the world shall.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-01-2016

ASRB Ratio for 3.0.1 A
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-144793.html#pid144793
Shannon Wrote:The ASRB ratio is a controversial one this time. I'm going with the best option regardless: 20:3

So every 20 minutes, there is a 3 minute silence for your brain to catch up.

69 minutes per track. (3.0.1-A only.)

All 3.0.1-A tracks: 3 loops per day

ASRB Ratio for 3.0.1 B
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-144972.html#pid144972
Shannon Wrote:ASRB Ratio for 3.0.1-B is 5:1. Every 5 minutes, there will be a minute of silence.

All 3.0.1-B tracks: 2 loops per day

Optimal # of Loops per day
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-145016.html#pid145016
Shannon Wrote:According to the models, the following number of loops per day are optimal for DMSI 3.0.1.

All 3.0.1-A tracks: 3 loops per day
All 3.0.1-B tracks: 2 loops per day

Alternate Between A and B??
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-145029.html#pid145029
(12-01-2016, 05:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: Oh, I will reiterate one more time... I strongly recommend that everybody do a MINIMUM of 1 week of A (and preferably 4) before using B. Do NOT recommend trying to use them both in a single day. Use each for a week at a time, minimum.
(12-01-2016, 05:50 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: So the B version is going to be the unicorn of the two?

Shannon I can alternate between A and B?
(12-01-2016, 06:15 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Shannon answered that above your question. (Alternate Weekly)

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - RTBoss - 12-01-2016

4K, you should rename your thread: "Get FAQ'd!"

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 03:05 PM)RTBoss Wrote: 4K, you should rename your thread: "Get FAQ'd!"

When we were testing the 1x series and 2x series of DMSI, this information was scattered everywhere in different journals and eventually was lost.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - RTBoss - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 03:07 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 03:05 PM)RTBoss Wrote: 4K, you should rename your thread: "Get FAQ'd!"

When we were testing the 1x series and 2x series of DMSI, this information was scattered everywhere in different journals and eventually was lost.

Your journals are a great resource for the community. I need to rep you again!

...just never delete them. Wink

Masked Format (Weakest)
Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

I've decided to run the mp3 Hybrid trickling stream of 3.0.1 A

I planned on staying awake until the 3 loops are finished. Not going to happen... I already feel light headed and I know as soon as I lie down, I will probably fall asleep!!

Remember...
3.0.1-A is designed with healing and clearing scripting enabled. 3.0.1-B is designed with healing and clearing scripting disabled. It is strongly recommended that you use 3.0.1-A for at least one month before using 3.0.1-B, as this healing and clearing scripting is designed to clear away and heal all of the beliefs, emotions, traumas, hurts and other things within you that may conflict with the programming and work against it.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-145029.html#pid145029
(12-01-2016, 05:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: Oh, I will reiterate one more time... I strongly recommend that everybody do a MINIMUM of 1 week of A (and preferably 4) before using B. Do NOT recommend trying to use them both in a single day. Use each for a week at a time, minimum.

Version 3.0.1 also contains a natural seduction module aimed at causing you to respond to the people you want to have sex with by putting yourself in a natural state that leads to you sexually seducing them into having sex with you. The goal is to eventually reverse this effect, so they seduce you, but it is included because it passed predictive modeling showing as being beneficial to achieving the goals of the program.

Okay, this is it for me. Too light headed to continue... must lie down.
Good Luck testers!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 12-01-2016

That double dose of In The Moment State Shifting is a doozy, isn't it?

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-02-2016

(12-01-2016, 10:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: That double dose of In The Moment State Shifting is a doozy, isn't it?

Yes it is!! I slept for 11 hours... Lightheadedness-too much I had to lie down. It felt like the room was spinning around me when I was in bed flat on my back. My chest was quivering while listening to the first 3 loops. All this stopped when the loops ended.

Now that I'm wide awake, I'm starting out my day by listening to 3 loops. My chest is quivering slightly, like it is getting used to the sub... stabilizing. I only feel lightheaded if I move too quickly.

3.0.1. A is going to be one helluva ride!!

edit: Forgot to mention, not sure if I was dreaming because I felt wide awake and I could hear the trickling stream playing. Twice, it felt as if someone got into bed with me. When I opened my eyes, no one was there.

It felt like the body type that I'm attracted to. The way the mattress shifted from the weight that was placed on it and it felt as if the sheets on the bed were being moved to let someone under to join me by my side.

This has never happened to me before, unless it was a real woman when I was in a relationship. Just mentioning it just in case someone else experienced this...

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - RTBoss - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 05:05 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 10:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: That double dose of In The Moment State Shifting is a doozy, isn't it?

Yes it is!! I slept for 11 hours... Lightheadedness-too much I had to lie down. It felt like the room was spinning around me when I was in bed flat on my back. My chest was quivering while listening to the first 3 loops. All this stopped when the loops ended.

Now that I'm wide awake, I'm starting out my day by listening to 3 loops. My chest is quivering slightly, like it is getting used to the sub... stabilizing. I only feel lightheaded if I move too quickly.

3.0.1. A is going to be one helluva ride!!

edit: Forgot to mention, not sure if I was dreaming because I felt wide awake and I could hear the trickling stream playing. Twice, it felt as if someone got into bed with me. When I opened my eyes, no one was there.

It felt like the body type that I'm attracted to. The way the mattress shifted from the weight that was placed on it and it felt as if the sheets on the bed were being moved to let someone under to join me by my side.

This has never happened to me before, unless it was a real woman when I was in a relationship. Just mentioning it just in case someone else experienced this...

You're running another 3 loops a mere 11 hours after running your first 3 loops?

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 05:56 AM)RTBoss Wrote: You're running another 3 loops a mere 11 hours after running your first 3 loops?

I didn't think of it like that Confused

I ran it when 3.0.1 A when it was released on 12/1 and now I'm running it on 12/2.
I may not have time to run it later once I start doing my chores. Besides, I won't run it again until 12/3! Smile

edit: I really shouldn't write in my journal when listening to 3.0.1 A, too many spelling mistakes and grammar errors.