Subliminal Talk
3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress (/Thread-3-0-1-A-Clearing-Enabled-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Amann - 11-30-2016

(11-23-2016, 04:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You just know after it some people will be like "But I didn't buy it at the lower price".

There's a few of us that wanted to buy it..but the sales page was taken down prematurely (I say prematurely as DMSI 3.0.1. hasn't been released yet). I along with a few others wanted to purchase the 2.5 version to take advantage of the lower cost but didn't have the funds available at the time.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 03:35 AM)Amann Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 04:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You just know after it some people will be like "But I didn't buy it at the lower price".

There's a few of us that wanted to buy it..but the sales page was taken down prematurely (I say prematurely as DMSI 3.0.1. hasn't been released yet). I along with a few others wanted to purchase the 2.5 version to take advantage of the lower cost but didn't have the funds available at the time.

Unfortunately, I cannot please everybody. Regardless of what I do.

But it is important for me to do what I say I am going to do, and I am doing that.

I think 1-2 weeks was plenty of advanced notice.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 11-30-2016

(11-29-2016, 10:24 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Masked Format (Weakest)
Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-144227.html#pid144227
Shannon Wrote:Now just a warning here... the hybrid tracks will be the same ASRB as the others, but they will be significantly more powerful. Be aware of the fact that they will hit you both harder and faster and will produce more results faster, including a significant increase in the speed and depth of the altered state they produce.

BE CAREFUL. These are professional grade asskickery in action.

Out of curiosity... I played the hybrid track to hear how it was made?

To my surprise!! There was no silence... I thought it would be masked for 30 minutes and ultrasonic for 30 mins.

Instead, it was a continuous trickling stream or a continuous ocean surf. It was then when I realized that Shannon is a GENIUS for weaving the masked and ultrasonic tracks into one!!
(11-29-2016, 09:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: How do you like the difference in impact and effect from the hybrid?

As I quickly searched for the "ultrasonic" sections of the hybrid track... each time I skipped from 5 min, 10 mins, 20 mins, etc. As soon as I heard trickling stream or ocean surf, I went ahead another 5 or 10 mins on the track.

I started to doubt myself that I clicked on the hybrid track. After double checking, it was then that I realized you had woven the ultrasonic with the masked.

Long story short, I didn't listen to the hybrid track long enough to notice the impact that it has. I bought MIR2 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/mir-v-2-1/ just in case I should need it someday!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 11-30-2016

(11-29-2016, 12:38 PM)dweller94 Wrote: I hope the required loops for DMSI are like 1-2 that way I can easily use the hybrid tracks with earphones without the stand alone ultrasonic, masked can get real annoying when trying to sleep through..

@Shannon
1) Will the number of optimal loops required, be less for the hybrid tracks??

Since the hybrid tracks are masked and ultrasonic woven together and the masked tracks alone are the weakest...
2) Why don't you eliminate the original masked tracks and decrease your workload?

You mentioned that FLAC required more space on your hard drive. If you decided to continue both FLAC and MP3 formats, you will be the only subliminal provider that offers both formats once you update everything.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - CatMan - 11-30-2016

The first question is a good one, I hope not though as I love moar powah! Lol.

But with the second, the masked tracks need to be there for people who don't have speakers able to handle ultrasonic. They're like the tried and true, bread and butter. Kinda the same with FLAC vs. MP3, MP3 is more prevalent and able to play on more stuff, so it needs to stay.

(11-30-2016, 12:29 PM)CatMan Wrote: The first question is a good one, I hope not though as I love moar powah! Lol.

But with the second, the masked tracks need to be there for people who don't have speakers able to handle ultrasonic. They're like the tried and true, bread and butter. Kinda the same with FLAC vs. MP3, MP3 is more prevalent and able to play on more stuff, so it needs to stay.

I see your point, but pLz...

I don't use the FLAC format, one day it will make MP3 obsolete. Same goes with the hybrid track.

People are willing to pay for the technology that Shannon produces. I see it from time to time. "IML is expensive then I tried the free 5G sub ASC and was sold!!" Next thing you know they are lifelong customers... They should be willing to update their technology to get the most out of Shannon's subliminals.

I'm currently shopping for a FLAC player to get the most out of v3.0.1 A... my biggest concern is that it is plug and play so I can actually program it!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Have at ye - 11-30-2016

Also the exact effects of the mixed tracks need to be tested by a wider audience, I think - who knows, maybe some people will find them too intense for their liking.

(11-30-2016, 12:40 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Also the exact effects of the mixed tracks need to be tested by a wider audience, I think - who knows, maybe some people will find them too intense for their liking.

(rolls eyes) TOO INTENSE?? People use subliminals for change. Some want change faster than their mind can handle, aka resistance.

I bought AOSI/DMSI to be the guy in the 'Axe' commercial!! Almost there, getting the ioi's, touching, attention. Just need that final push that I hope the 3x series will provide.

If the hybrid track shows on Shannon's models that you only need to do ONE (1) loop a day for optimal results instead of Five (5) loops with a ultrasonic or masked track. You better believe I am going to pick TOO INTENSE!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Have at ye - 11-30-2016

Certainly, why not. I'm also going to use the hybrids. But who knows, different strokes for different folks and all that.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - CatMan - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 12:39 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 12:29 PM)CatMan Wrote: The first question is a good one, I hope not though as I love moar powah! Lol.

I see your point, but pLz...

I don't use the FLAC format, one day it will make MP3 obsolete. Same goes with the hybrid track.

People are willing to pay for the technology that Shannon produces. I see it from time to time. "IML is expensive then I tried the free 5G sub ASC and was sold!!" Next thing you know they are lifelong customers... They should be willing to update their technology to get the most out of Shannon's subliminals.

I'm currently shopping for a FLAC player to get the most out of v3.0.1 A... my biggest concern is that it is plug and play so I can actually program it!!

Hey man...you're preaching to the choir about this. I'm just speaking from the practical business standpoint.

I listen to nothing but FLAC. I listen on my PC with VLC, it plays FLACs fine. Now, I will switch to the hybrid. The power difference for me can't be denied.

(11-30-2016, 12:53 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Certainly, why not. I'm also going to use the hybrids. But who knows, different strokes for different folks and all that.

The way I see it. Shannon produces a higher quality subliminal than all his competitors and should charge way more than what he is asking!!

Since they are willing to pay what he charges, they should update their technology. It also, lessens Shannon's workload because he will go back to producing 3 soundtracks.
Instead of the current 5 (two masked, one ultrasonic, two hybrid).

They are paying for quality, change, and results. When they don't get it... who do they blame? Forcing people to buy higher quality speakers, players, or both will make Shannon and Indigo Mind Labs shine!!

(11-30-2016, 12:39 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I see your point, but pLz...

(11-30-2016, 12:54 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hey man...you're preaching to the choir about this. I'm just speaking from the practical business standpoint.

I listen to nothing but FLAC. I listen on my PC with VLC, it plays FLACs fine. Now, I will switch to the hybrid. The power difference for me can't be denied.

I could list a bunch of companies that have changed the world as we know it and none of them ever thought. "Maybe we shouldn't do that... people may not buy it."

Instead, they put out their product and consumers adapted.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - RTBoss - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 01:06 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 12:53 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Certainly, why not. I'm also going to use the hybrids. But who knows, different strokes for different folks and all that.

The way I see it. Shannon produces a higher quality subliminal than all his competitors and should charge way more than what he is asking!!

Since they are willing to pay what he charges, they should update their technology. It also, lessens Shannon's workload because he will go back to producing 3 soundtracks.

They are paying for quality, change, and results. When they don't get it... who do they blame? Forcing people to buy higher quality speakers, players, or both will make Shannon and Indigo Mind Labs shine!!

I think with the extra offering, perhaps the solution is proper compensation (rather than limiting). Regular purchase includes 2 masked, 1 ultrasonic tracks. If you desire the hybrids, you can purchase the Full Monty for an extra $30.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shawn - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 01:14 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 01:06 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

I think with the extra offering, perhaps the solution is proper compensation (rather than limiting). Regular purchase includes 2 masked, 1 ultrasonic tracks. If you desire the hybrids, you can purchase the Full Monty for an extra $30.

Yeah, that's pretty similar to what I suggested. I am using masked tracks because US gives me less results (more resistance) and disturb my sleep. So it's not a matter of equipment. Most of my stuff can do US. My first tests with hybrid tracks seems not that bad in regard to these issues. However, it was only one program. Oh, and about the intensity, MIR has to be run all the time, so it is an issue. We have to keep in mind that DMSI is not the only program. At least there will be more coming.