Subliminal Talk
Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh (/Thread-Funky-s-Journal-The-Year-of-DMSI-V3-1-Starting-Fresh)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Sickologist - 11-21-2016

An interesting phenomenon on this forum is that here you have a guy who got a lot of attention from women on his night, didn't do anything about it and everybody is telling him to be more aggressive. When me and Dzemoo were running aggressive game on girls and posting our experiences, lots of members here were shaming us for it. Just had to point that out.

Btw, I said since the beginning that DMSI needed some more edge to it, like a hunter autopilot. The aura works great, but what's the point if you guys aren't doing anything about the ioi's no matter how obvious they are? If the girl responds to YOUR SEXUAL AURA, what else do you need to get off your ass?

It's very encouraging that NSFM will be included in 3.0. I'll have to give that run myself and give my thoughts on it.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Blacksheep - 11-21-2016

(.....)

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Shawn - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 04:33 PM)Sickologist Wrote: An interesting phenomenon on this forum is that here you have a guy who got a lot of attention from women on his night, didn't do anything about it and everybody is telling him to be more aggressive. When me and Dzemoo were running aggressive game on girls and posting our experiences, lots of members here were shaming us for it. Just had to point that out.

You and Dzemoo are pretty much on the opposite end of doing nothing and you run really aggressive game. This may be too much for some people and not everyone has the natural personality and the physics to run that kind of game. But I also think many people get insights from your posts and there is a lot of space between doing nothing and running extreme aggressive game to apply some of the insights.

(11-21-2016, 04:33 PM)Sickologist Wrote: It's very encouraging that NSFM will be included in 3.0. I'll have to give that run myself and give my thoughts on it.

This is not sure yet, as Shannon stated in his journal this will contradict the goal of DMSI (to get women to approach you). But if can make it work without contradicting the goal he will put it in.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Shannon - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 04:33 PM)Sickologist Wrote: An interesting phenomenon on this forum is that here you have a guy who got a lot of attention from women on his night, didn't do anything about it and everybody is telling him to be more aggressive. When me and Dzemoo were running aggressive game on girls and posting our experiences, lots of members here were shaming us for it. Just had to point that out.

Btw, I said since the beginning that DMSI needed some more edge to it, like a hunter autopilot. The aura works great, but what's the point if you guys aren't doing anything about the ioi's no matter how obvious they are? If the girl responds to YOUR SEXUAL AURA, what else do you need to get off your ass?

It's very encouraging that NSFM will be included in 3.0. I'll have to give that run myself and give my thoughts on it.

I think the freezing boils down to, okay, now they have the the external experience (of attraction and response from women) but they have no programming internally for how to handle it and what to do with it. It's like programming, when you call a function you haven't programmed, and the program crashes because there is no instruction set for handling what the computer is being told to do.

I'll be adding to the self auto-training module to help with this. Had some really nice ideas earlier today.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Shannon - 11-21-2016

Self auto-training addition is now done. It's designed to get you to train yourself to, and how to, respond to the results and interest you get in all the right ways to achieve the goals of the program. No more freezing, once it finishes doing what it's designed to do. It should build experience within you before you have experience externally.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Funky Trunks - 11-22-2016

(11-21-2016, 10:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Self auto-training addition is now done. It's designed to get you to train yourself to, and how to, respond to the results and interest you get in all the right ways to achieve the goals of the program. No more freezing, once it finishes doing what it's designed to do. It should build experience within you before you have experience externally.

Shannon, that is brilliant to hear! Thanks for adding this. I have no doubt that this will help!

Thanks for the suggestions and comments chaps, much appreciated. I have to realise that I'm going to make mistakes and mess ups when I make a move or escalate but that it's OK to do so as long as I'm learning from them. It's definitely a fear of rejection and uncertainty. It's better than this mental torture of not doing anything that's for sure though.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Sickologist - 11-22-2016

Shannon, that sounds like the right addition to me. It seems like the aura has been strong in 2.5 from what I've read so far so now I'm looking forward to testing this new bad boy.

Mr. Anderson, I get what you're saying. But it's funny cuz I wasn't always aggressive with women either, being withdrawn work on the occasion. But my point is, if you guys are serious about getting laid a lot (which you are, running DMSI), then you need some of that aggressiveness to pull it off. And there were some guys saying shit like "tone it down a bit", "give her space" to Illumi when things were getting hot with a 10. So I'm just saying "people are strange" - The Doors I agree, there's distance between doing nothing and being extremely aggressive, but not as much as one'd think.

I've always maintained that it's more effective to approach and escalating on women than having it the other way around. And this is coming from a guy who's been approached by a lot of women. It's obvious, you have this sexual aura all around you, when you look at sex from a female perspective and what gets them wet, it's like the ultimate mindf*ck when the guy turns out to be inexperienced and timid in the presence of women. I like how Shannon is including the experience module to trick the user into thinking he's already pimp. Will be interesting to see how that works.

Funky, you have the right attitude, you can only learn game with experience.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - RisingSon - 11-22-2016

In my opinion and from what I've heard, "women go to clubs to be seen and cause trouble."
It's an ego thing for them. If two girls from different social groups were competing for Trunk's attention on the dance floor, they weren't doing it for him. They were doing it for themselves because he had such a slammin' aura they instinctively thought it would raise their value in the eyes of others.

So, just that reason alone is why clubs are a huge waste of time in my eyes unless you are on drugs. It's not sexual from the start. I believe the only way a woman can truly be sexual is under the care and control of a dominant man, otherwise it's nothing but a popularity contest for them; i.e. posturing.

I'm all for aggression under the right circumstance. On my own terms, for my own satisfaction!

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Shannon - 11-22-2016

(11-22-2016, 03:15 AM)Sickologist Wrote: Shannon, that sounds like the right addition to me. It seems like the aura has been strong in 2.5 from what I've read so far so now I'm looking forward to testing this new bad boy.

Mr. Anderson, I get what you're saying. But it's funny cuz I wasn't always aggressive with women either, being withdrawn work on the occasion. But my point is, if you guys are serious about getting laid a lot (which you are, running DMSI), then you need some of that aggressiveness to pull it off. And there were some guys saying shit like "tone it down a bit", "give her space" to Illumi when things were getting hot with a 10. So I'm just saying "people are strange" - The Doors I agree, there's distance between doing nothing and being extremely aggressive, but not as much as one'd think.

I've always maintained that it's more effective to approach and escalating on women than having it the other way around. And this is coming from a guy who's been approached by a lot of women. It's obvious, you have this sexual aura all around you, when you look at sex from a female perspective and what gets them wet, it's like the ultimate mindf*ck when the guy turns out to be inexperienced and timid in the presence of women. I like how Shannon is including the experience module to trick the user into thinking he's already pimp. Will be interesting to see how that works.

Funky, you have the right attitude, you can only learn game with experience.

The self training isn't trying to trick the user into thinking he's already something, it's designed to get him to run himself through scenarios internally and how to respond to them internally at the subconscious level in ways that result in having a sort of "saved game/reset button" so he can try different things until he finds what works, and then he has some sort of experience from which to work and build externally. It's no "Hey, pretend you have experience." it's "Let's train, what happens when she does this?" but it uses some things that allow the subconscious to tap into what she would really have done in response, thus giving you unlimited real internal training.

It of course can only take you so far, but the goal is to prevent and overcome freezing, so you can at least get some sort of action going, and build from there.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Funky Trunks - 11-23-2016

(11-22-2016, 09:43 AM)RisingSon Wrote: In my opinion and from what I've heard, "women go to clubs to be seen and cause trouble."
It's an ego thing for them. If two girls from different social groups were competing for Trunk's attention on the dance floor, they weren't doing it for him. They were doing it for themselves because he had such a slammin' aura they instinctively thought it would raise their value in the eyes of others.

So, just that reason alone is why clubs are a huge waste of time in my eyes unless you are on drugs. It's not sexual from the start. I believe the only way a woman can truly be sexual is under the care and control of a dominant man, otherwise it's nothing but a popularity contest for them; i.e. posturing.

I'm all for aggression under the right circumstance. On my own terms, for my own satisfaction!

It's possible that some of the girls were doing that but I'd like to think and believe that there was genuine interest from the majority of them, especially the 2 blonde girls. That look in their eyes...the expression on their faces that they wanted me to do something...

I forgot to mention a couple of other circumstances. The toilets were kind of unisex, at least the washing hands area so every time I would go to wash my hands the girls waiting in line for the cubicle would start giggling to each other whilst smiling and looking at me. At the end of the night I was waiting for my jacket in the queue there was one girl opposite me who stared longingly and every time I returned my gaze she lowered her head right down like she was looking at her toes. Kind of like she was ashamed or something. I presumed she was with her boyfriend as there was a guy directly behind her who didn't look happy at all.

Also, I go to techno type clubs and they do tend to get heated and sexual as everyone is dancing so there isn't much conversation going on. People definitely go there to get action whether it's because they love the music (like me), or are so horny from drugs or the vibe of these places.

Shannon, I can't remember if you said this was included but did you add something to the script about natural pheromone signature? If so, maybe it will help you to know that I was stinking of sweat for most of the night when these experiences occurred. As I said it was the first time I went out to one of these clubs without wearing pheromones, so the aura must generate a good smell haha. So if you did then it's definitely working.

I'm really happy to hear that NSFM is going to be included! That, along with the self-training could be the keys to all this for me as long as I put it into practise, which I will! I've stopped listening and awaiting the release for 3.0.1.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Shannon - 11-23-2016

(11-23-2016, 12:36 AM)Funky Trunks Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 09:43 AM)RisingSon Wrote: In my opinion and from what I've heard, "women go to clubs to be seen and cause trouble."

It's possible that some of the girls were doing that but I'd like to think and believe that there was genuine interest from the majority of them, especially the 2 blonde girls. That look in their eyes...the expression on their faces that they wanted me to do something...

I forgot to mention a couple of other circumstances. The toilets were kind of unisex, at least the washing hands area so every time I would go to wash my hands the girls waiting in line for the cubicle would start giggling to each other whilst smiling and looking at me. At the end of the night I was waiting for my jacket in the queue there was one girl opposite me who stared longingly and every time I returned my gaze she lowered her head right down like she was looking at her toes. Kind of like she was ashamed or something. I presumed she was with her boyfriend as there was a guy directly behind her who didn't look happy at all.

Also, I go to techno type clubs and they do tend to get heated and sexual as everyone is dancing so there isn't much conversation going on. People definitely go there to get action whether it's because they love the music (like me), or are so horny from drugs or the vibe of these places.

Shannon, I can't remember if you said this was included but did you add something to the script about natural pheromone signature? If so, maybe it will help you to know that I was stinking of sweat for most of the night when these experiences occurred. As I said it was the first time I went out to one of these clubs without wearing pheromones, so the aura must generate a good smell haha. So if you did then it's definitely working.

I'm really happy to hear that NSFM is going to be included! That, along with the self-training could be the keys to all this for me as long as I put it into practise, which I will! I've stopped listening and awaiting the release for 3.0.1.

Pheromone signature enhancer is included in a secondary manner. Direct will have to wait for 3.1, as we now have a code freeze.

DMSI is still gender unspecified, so it's not NSFM, it's just natural seduction.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - JackOfHearts - 11-23-2016

That 2 extreme, doing nothing or going all in. Both view are wrong to me. "Doing nothing" well you get nothing unless you are really lucky, and "going all in" what ever the cost by that I mean sacrificing your health, your self respect, your pride, your personality, your image, your reputation.

So here you have forum members saying to be more aggressive or to act more to someone who did nothing. That's very different from what Dzeemo was advising to do.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Sickologist - 11-23-2016

360, you always misinterpret what I'm saying so I'm gonna make it extra clear for you.

By going all in, I mean to approach a woman with strong sexual intent. Whoever says this doesn't work, is clueless. When you go all in, that means you have a high level of self respect, you expect the woman to want to get fucked by you, i.e positive self image, you believe in your personality and you trust that your image and reputation will help you seal the deal. So it has nothing to do with any of the nonsense you've attributed to my style.

Dzemoo was also running aggressive game, though he was also switching it up like me. He posted about several times he would approach a woman and directly ask her for sex, he was also mentally being women who were bitchy with him into sexual submission. That highlights what I wrote above here.

He wrote about how it was beta to be direct with women in his DMSI thread, but I think that was more of a language issue. I think he meant to say that it's also effective to be sneaky, a wolf in sheeps clothing with women and I agree with that. Different situation requires different tactics. When Shannon wrote about how it's not beta to be direct with women, I think most of us agreed, if not all. The problem on that thread happened when you and some other members resorted to shaming tactics, for example you stating that Dzemoo acted like a woman which was utter bs.

I don't care where you're at man. This is the last time I'll respond to any of your posts. Communicating with you is a waste of my precious time.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Life - 11-23-2016

No offense but don't u think there's so much more to banging tens when it comes to sex and seduction? I've also once believed power and control were the ways to get what I want from the people in this world but what about the positive side of having sex with quality women that are right for you specifically. The one thing I've noticed about subs is that the results produced are perfect for your world. It's a generalization to say aggressive game should be added because that's what we perceive others and women to enjoy however there are many other factors invovled that make that "game" as great as it is which has probably manifested from the persons subconscious