Subliminal Talk
Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh (/Thread-Funky-s-Journal-The-Year-of-DMSI-V3-1-Starting-Fresh)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh - Funky Trunks - 11-21-2016

I decided to create a journal based on some results I've experienced over the weekend and to look at these notes to remind me of the possibilities, 'craziness' and harsh truth that I experienced. I think things are starting to happen for me now and it's ever since I had some very strange, vivid dreams last week - one with an attractive woman approaching and chasing me, the other I was possessed by a demon who kept hurting me and I actually felt the pain in the dream. I have been running DMSI since July, using each version as they have come out. 2.5 seems to be creating results for me.

So, the weekend I went out to a club for a dance event. The first time I've been properly out since DMSI. Also, the first time I've been out to a club not wearing any pheromones in a long time. As soon as I entered I had immediate eye contact interests from 2 attractive girls which put me into a very uncomfortable state. I'm going to be straight to the point with myself, it was fear. I felt anxious and scared and all these thoughts were crawling in my head - 'I'm not ready for this' 'I want these girls to go away' etc.

After a few drinks I had calmed down enough to enjoy the show and start getting my groove on. For the next 3 or 4 hours I had girls - time after time - hip bump me, surround me, stroke my back, stare longingly at me with puppy dog eyes, grind and bump their back and asses on me, move in front to grind on me whilst exposing their neck. When one girl would do something like this a whole load of other women would come next to me to get my attention and do the experiences above. I'm not sure if it was manifestation at work but, in particular, there were 2 absolutely stunning blonde girls exactly my type who made the most effort with me. They were girls from different social circles and at the same time were trying to compete for my attention. One of them got into the grinding position with me from the front whilst the other was grinding my hip. It was absolutely mental, I didn't know how to handle this situation. So I froze and did absolutely nothing. Needless to say I lost the opportunity with both my ideal physical attractive women. Afterwards I had countless opportunities with other attractive women but my state was crushed. Not just this, but some guys were barging into me muscles tensed up, other guys would just admiringly or jealously stare at me 'like how the hell is this guy getting all this attention', others gave me a high five whilst these women were around me. Honestly, practically every women in that club wanted me and I still feel shocked about it.

I felt absolutely gutted and down about not taking these chances. Really depressed about it. What an idiot I am. So much so I'm thinking about hiring a dating coach to deal with this. What do you do when girls are trying to grind on you? Had all these thoughts that if I did something it would feel weird, like touch her on the arm or something. What the hell did these girls want me to do!!?

What it has done for me though is confirm to what I want. I want to experience being with different women. I always thought that I wanted a girlfriend but now, after that, I now know and believe that I can be with lots of attractive women before settling down. For that, I am thankful to know that this is what I want.

I firmly believe I caught a glimpse into what DMSI can do and, honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ready. I'm not sure if a certain amount of healing would help, or just go and get some experience with a coach so I know that I should be ready for this. I have slept with 3 women in my life and never had a girlfriend, blown lots of chances time after time but it's this particular experience that's really caught me.

I'd like any opinions what you guys think about the dating coach idea and any suggestions about what I could have done in that club situation.

I'll be keeping this updated for sure now. I believe in DMSI.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Firebrand - 11-21-2016

Hey man, don't feel bad about it.

There will be a lot more chances.. this is DMSI, after all Wink

Learn and grow. Next time, you could try escalating, and then ejecting with the girl (taking her somewhere else). This is my limited club experience, so take it with a grain of salt.

A lot of men would have frozen there, so relax, but don't relax so much so as to stop you from improving.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Shannon - 11-21-2016

I think all you need is to run the clearing track for 3.0 long enough (A) and it will deal with a lot of this, if not all of it. Glad you saw what it can do, though. Smile

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - RisingSon - 11-21-2016

Oh, wow. This is hilariously good but I'm not laughing.
He sounds traumatized from DMSI! Shannon, you've gone too far this time!!!

Idk what to tell ya, kid. I don't do the club thing but you know I would have grabbed some ass.
From there I'd probably resort to obscene threesome sex in the public restrooms.
Then went and found some drugs, you know, to make the most of it.

Try not to get too caught up in PUA expectations, their lingo, or that head game. You had your first visceral encounter with the sensual beast that is woman and you survived. Be thankful, many men have fared worse. You are still a total noob, though, and will have to temper yourself psychologically. Wink

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Funky Trunks - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 02:25 PM)Nemanja Wrote: Hey man, don't feel bad about it.

There will be a lot more chances.. this is DMSI, after all Wink

Learn and grow. Next time, you could try escalating, and then ejecting with the girl (taking her somewhere else). This is my limited club experience, so take it with a grain of salt.

A lot of men would have frozen there, so relax, but don't relax so much so as to stop you from improving.

Thanks for the reassuring words mate. Yeah, you are absolutely right there will be plenty more chances. Absolutely believe that. I just need to do 'something' at least next time!

(11-21-2016, 02:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think all you need is to run the clearing track for 3.0 long enough (A) and it will deal with a lot of this, if not all of it. Glad you saw what it can do, though. Smile

Shannon, many thanks for this sub! Really appreciate your hard work for us. You've opened up my eyes to the possibilities. Never could have imagined me being one of the most desired men in a club. Even writing that seems a bit bewildering. I absolutely hope so that the healing will deal with it and I have no reason to doubt it either. I'm excited about the next release.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Funky Trunks - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 02:40 PM)RisingSon Wrote: Oh, wow. This is hilariously good but I'm not laughing.
He sounds traumatized from DMSI! Shannon, you've gone too far this time!!!

Idk what to tell ya, kid. I don't do the club thing but you know I would have grabbed some ass.
From there I'd probably resort to obscene threesome sex in the public restrooms.
Then went and found some drugs, you know, to make the most of it.

Try not to get too caught up in PUA expectations, their lingo, or that head game. You had your first visceral encounter with the sensual beast that is woman and you survived. Be thankful, many men have fared worse. You are still a total noob, though, and will have to temper yourself psychologically. Wink

Haha yeah I'm picturing the psychological battle ahead! I know, basically get some balls and do something is what I should have done.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Shawn - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 02:18 PM)Funky Trunks Wrote: I decided to create a journal based on some results I've experienced over the weekend and to look at these notes to remind me of the possibilities, 'craziness' and harsh truth that I experienced. I think things are starting to happen for me now and it's ever since I had some very strange, vivid dreams last week - one with an attractive woman approaching and chasing me, the other I was possessed by a demon who kept hurting me and I actually felt the pain in the dream. I have been running DMSI since July, using each version as they have come out. 2.5 seems to be creating results for me.

So, the weekend I went out to a club for a dance event. The first time I've been properly out since DMSI. Also, the first time I've been out to a club not wearing any pheromones in a long time. As soon as I entered I had immediate eye contact interests from 2 attractive girls which put me into a very uncomfortable state. I'm going to be straight to the point with myself, it was fear. I felt anxious and scared and all these thoughts were crawling in my head - 'I'm not ready for this' 'I want these girls to go away' etc.

After a few drinks I had calmed down enough to enjoy the show and start getting my groove on. For the next 3 or 4 hours I had girls - time after time - hip bump me, surround me, stroke my back, stare longingly at me with puppy dog eyes, grind and bump their back and asses on me, move in front to grind on me whilst exposing their neck. When one girl would do something like this a whole load of other women would come next to me to get my attention and do the experiences above. I'm not sure if it was manifestation at work but, in particular, there were 2 absolutely stunning blonde girls exactly my type who made the most effort with me. They were girls from different social circles and at the same time were trying to compete for my attention. One of them got into the grinding position with me from the front whilst the other was grinding my hip. It was absolutely mental, I didn't know how to handle this situation. So I froze and did absolutely nothing. Needless to say I lost the opportunity with both my ideal physical attractive women. Afterwards I had countless opportunities with other attractive women but my state was crushed. Not just this, but some guys were barging into me muscles tensed up, other guys would just admiringly or jealously stare at me 'like how the hell is this guy getting all this attention', others gave me a high five whilst these women were around me. Honestly, practically every women in that club wanted me and I still feel shocked about it.

I felt absolutely gutted and down about not taking these chances. Really depressed about it. What an idiot I am. So much so I'm thinking about hiring a dating coach to deal with this. What do you do when girls are trying to grind on you? Had all these thoughts that if I did something it would feel weird, like touch her on the arm or something. What the hell did these girls want me to do!!?

What it has done for me though is confirm to what I want. I want to experience being with different women. I always thought that I wanted a girlfriend but now, after that, I now know and believe that I can be with lots of attractive women before settling down. For that, I am thankful to know that this is what I want.

I firmly believe I caught a glimpse into what DMSI can do and, honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ready. I'm not sure if a certain amount of healing would help, or just go and get some experience with a coach so I know that I should be ready for this. I have slept with 3 women in my life and never had a girlfriend, blown lots of chances time after time but it's this particular experience that's really caught me.

I'd like any opinions what you guys think about the dating coach idea and any suggestions about what I could have done in that club situation.

I'll be keeping this updated for sure now. I believe in DMSI.

The situation in the club reminds me on my own experience while being in a club on DMSI. Had pretty much the same experience with all the girl there and I also couldn't do anything about it.

Regarding the coach, if you need a conscious idea what to do then a coach might be a good idea in addition to this sub. If you already know what to do then simply run DMSI V3.0.1 A, which will remove all the related guilt, shame and fear and other blockages.

^

Yeah that's the thing I have read all about different ways to escalate etc but I haven't truly done any of these things with attractive women I'm interested in so I kind of go into frozen mode automatically, like it's programmed into me. It's happened before but not on this scale and never do I feel worse about it. I'm thinking that a coach would drive me to do what I need to do and in a short space of time. However, I think it would be good to give 3.0.1A a good run and perhaps will bring the drive out in myself.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Sickologist - 11-21-2016

Women will do a lot of things, but they will never pull the trigger for you. Just go all in, wtf you got to lose anyway?

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - RisingSon - 11-21-2016

I like how Sic always errs on the side of aggression. He's a great reminder to just go for it.

This reminds me of the rape prevention put in DMSI. Is it for the user or does it work against the user? I was opposed to it because I thought it could get in the way of the mating dance and male aggression that is needed to seal the deal. The last thing we want is to freeze up on the dance floor, so to speak.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - maxx55 - 11-21-2016

It's great that you had some realizations from your experience with DMSI. It sounds like the healing version will be great for you.

In terms of what you should do. I'm sure you'll know what to do when the fear is gone. Some girls grind on guys for no reason. So regardless of whether or not you get an "IOI" you should just approach and initiate with your own intentions.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Narcissus - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 03:00 PM)Sickologist Wrote: Women will do a lot of things, but they will never pull the trigger for you. Just go all in, wtf you got to lose anyway?
definitely,
when it comes to pushing towards taking action,Shannon and Sic are amazing in their replies.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - bits - 11-21-2016

I would not suggest a dating coach, most will tell you stuff you already know but that's about it. Your money would be better spent going to Vegas, or an equivalent party city and just escalating with tons of girls until you get bored.

You'll have a lot of fuckups and anxiety but in party cities like that it's very easy to push the boundries and even if you get kicked out or the entire club just stops and stares at you there are 10 other clubs and thousands of new people the next night.

As a general rule, whatever a girl does to you first she's basically giving you permission to do back to her and go up 1 level

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Shawn - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 03:42 PM)Narcissus Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 03:00 PM)Sickologist Wrote: Women will do a lot of things, but they will never pull the trigger for you. Just go all in, wtf you got to lose anyway?
definitely,
when it comes to pushing towards taking action,Shannon and Sic are amazing in their replies.

That's true. But if the freezing he experienced is similar to what I experienced I understand why he couldn't do anything about it. So I really hope the new DMSI is going to resolve those blocks fast so we get some action Cool