Subliminal Talk
Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal (/Thread-Athena-s-Attract-Your-Perfect-American-Romantic-Lover-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Nox - 03-25-2017

I knew you made a mistake and was just having a bit of fun. Smile

As for the irritable/irresistible romantic part... Well my girl tells me I always ruin everything, she flips out on me regularly for being an enormous asshole and I really think she believes I'm the antichrist. She has told me she'd like us to get married.

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - sw72hw - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 12:02 PM)Nox Wrote: I knew you made a mistake and was just having a bit of fun. Smile

As for the irritable/irresistible romantic part... Well my girl tells me I always ruin everything, she flips out on me regularly for being an enormous asshole and I really think she believes I'm the antichrist. She has told me she'd like us to get married.

LOL on having fun part.

So.... May I say your case it typical bad boy thing? You're so bad, yet at the same time you are so irresistible. This is where the irritable part comes. You're so bad, and in your girl's words "you always ruin everything." And yet, you're so irresistible, and that makes it irritable. You're so irresistible that she's stuck with you, the badass.

Based on this, I'd say, Athena, you probably don't have to worry about the irritable part...... Unless you are a type who wears long black leather boots and corset, and whips a guy for not being romantic enough. (Based on your posts, I have a hard time imagining you being this type though.)

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Athena - 04-16-2017

(03-25-2017, 02:27 PM)sw72hw Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 12:02 PM)Nox Wrote: I knew you made a mistake and was just having a bit of fun. Smile

LOL on having fun part.

So.... May I say your case it typical bad boy thing? You're so bad, yet at the same time you are so irresistible. This is where the irritable part comes. You're so bad, and in your girl's words "you always ruin everything." And yet, you're so irresistible, and that makes it irritable. You're so irresistible that she's stuck with you, the badass.

Based on this, I'd say, Athena, you probably don't have to worry about the irritable part...... Unless you are a type who wears long black leather boots and corset, and whips a guy for not being romantic enough. (Based on your posts, I have a hard time imagining you being this type though.)

LOL! No, I'm NOT the type who wears long black leather boots and a corset and whips a guy for not being romantic enough!

(Though SOME guys would actually LIKE that though ha ha!)

But no, I'm not that type.

(When I was erm a cup size smaller, I could have rocked a corset though, hmm who knows maybe I still could! But no whip!!)

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Nox - 04-17-2017

(04-16-2017, 11:10 PM)Athena Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:27 PM)sw72hw Wrote:

LOL on having fun part.

LOL! No, I'm NOT the type who wears long black leather boots and a corset and whips a guy for not being romantic enough!

(When I was erm a cup size smaller, I could have rocked a corset though, hmm who knows maybe I still could! But no whip!!)

It's decided then. Next update includes corset pics with no whip.

Excellent compromise.

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - thor2014 - 04-17-2017

Dont move to the land of the stiff upper lip Big Grin. All we have is Big Ben, Bad food and bad weather Tongue

(11-20-2016, 05:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Nox - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 12:33 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Dont move to the land of the stiff upper lip Big Grin. All we have is Big Ben, Bad food and bad weather Tongue

(11-20-2016, 05:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

I keep thinking of moving there too. Bad food and bad weather are actually tempting. Smile

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - sw72hw - 04-18-2017

(04-16-2017, 11:10 PM)Athena Wrote: LOL! No, I'm NOT the type who wears long black leather boots and a corset and whips a guy for not being romantic enough!

I knew you were not the type! Though your last sentence makes me wonder what you would look in a corset.

But......

(04-17-2017, 04:59 AM)Nox Wrote: It's decided then. Next update includes corset pics with no whip.

Excellent compromise.

I think it can be a bad idea to have Athena in a corset pics uploaded. Here, so many guys are on DMSI, which probably makes them hornier, more sexually amped up and etc.

We also need to remember that Athena is a Goddess whose sexual power is overwhelming. She charms many guys (dates) to a point that they can't control themselves, that they need to beg her for sex or be very sexual to her. (Even though she wants romance, not just sex.)

So, yeah if she were to actually post a pic with her wearing a corset, I can see how guys would sell homes, quit jobs, and move to UK just to meet her in person. (And maybe beg her for sex.) As much as it can be good and fun, I think it would bring too many complications and ruined lives. So no, I'd say let's pass this one. Although my curiosity is telling me to give in to such a delicious treat from the Goddess.

In short, I am very intrigued and repelled by Nox's suggestion. Thus, I suppose, I'll let the Goddess make that decision. LOL

Anyway, let me put jokes and teases aside.

(04-17-2017, 12:40 PM)Nox Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 12:33 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Dont move to the land of the stiff upper lip Big Grin. All we have is Big Ben, Bad food and bad weather Tongue

I keep thinking of moving there too. Bad food and bad weather are actually tempting. Smile

I don't know if I am in this group, but I have found that my (academic) thoughts and interests tend to be more aligned with that of Europe or UK. (I've told this by my professor before, and I find that there are more institutions in Europe and UK are better matched with my thoughts and interests than ones in the US.)

But I wonder though, if I were to move to UK after my master's program (and some BS I have to deal with), am I going to enjoy more intimacy with girls (aka sex, dates, romance, and etc) or am I going to be in a worse spot?

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - sw72hw - 04-18-2017

I stole too much of your journal Athena. My apologies.

Do you have any good update for us? Have you find the Mr. Romantic yet?

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Zane - 04-18-2017

I think u guys scared her away with ur corset ideas...

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Athena - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 06:38 PM)Zane Wrote: I think u guys scared her away with ur corset ideas...

No, you didn't. I'm still here and was just cracking up laughing!
Tongue

(04-18-2017, 07:41 PM)Athena Wrote: No, you didn't. I'm still here and was just cracking up laughing!
Tongue

Glad to know that I didn't scare you away. Smile

Also, I realized that "Athena" is actually a (Greek/Roman) goddess, who is known for many things. Well, she was considered beautiful (although not necessarily her main trait), so it seems that my previous post turned out to be interestingly a good match. (Who knows maybe you are "the" Athena)

Now this begs a question. Are you from the goddess of Athens, and if so, may I ask for your blessings in granting me wisdom? After all, our deeds helped you laugh, so this mortal feels he is entitled to ask for the blessing. LOL

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Zane - 04-18-2017

When I first read her name.. I thought it was "Antenna".