Subliminal Talk
The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) (/Thread-The-Land-of-Milk-and-Honey-DMSI-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 07-27-2017

ASS/ART seems to be taking a powerful hold. RTBoss mentioned how it seems DMSI is cutting off avenues of escape. I'm getting similar results. The strategy of the ASS/ART modules reminds me of the Anaconda strategy of the Civil War. History buffs will remember that the general outline for this strategy was to cut off the south using blockades and other tactics in order to sap the Confederate armies of resources.

Basically, the ASS/ART has been slowly wrapping itself around me for the last few months. Admittedly, I've been tempted to say outright that V3.1 is a bunch of bullshit. That it's been a waste of f*cking time using it and that I would have been better off using something else (of course prior to MLS 5.5G there was IMO NOTHING close to V3.1's level of power so anything else would have been futile). Well, here's the deal.

1) Career opportunities are just coming out of the woodwork. My job was approved for more hours meaning more money for me. In addition a couple jobs paying more have contacted me.

2) I need only this one class to move on to the next level (graduate). In the past...I bullshitted so much. This time...I've been way more focused and have been able to acquire new techniques and what not to aid me. When this class is over, I'll be able to work more hours and get more money.

3) My debts (thanks to some favors from my family) are under control in such a way that I'll have more money in my pocket.

4) IDGAF attitude is making a resurgence

5) More aware of self-sabotage attempts and I'm snuffing them out.

If all of the above things lined up it would put me in a position to do certain things like go out more, get to the gym more to exercise or perhaps take up martial arts for fitness purposes, and afford consultations with a dating coach I've been a big fan of for a while but just couldn't really afford to talk to (and his consultations ain't even that expensive).

I'm going to run out of excuses for NOT getting with women soon. Execute. Stonewall. Run away...

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 11-03-2017

Haven't updated in awhile, I've been using MHS to deal with some health related issues. Haven't used V3.1 in probably a month and a half maybe even two months. From a pure business standpoint V3.1 was great. I was able to get extra hours, made a whooooooole lot of cash from my jobs, and had a lot of things going great business wise. In the ladies department? Heh, not much to really write home about....

Until this past month that is. I pretty much had resigned myself to the fact that V3.1 was only going to have a positive effect for me in the areas of business and my own financial/economic situation and not in dating and relationships. But man, this reality bending shit...is legit. I say that because of two key events:

Event #1: Female friend of one of my male friends makes it known she's interested. My friend sent me a pic of the message. Transcript of text conversation below. (Note: Message has been slightly altered to protect identities and for grammatical errors)

Her: Are you gonna invite K-Train on the trip? I'm tired of the other guys. We need someone new.

Homeboy: Of course I'm inviting my homie! Whether or not he comes is another story lol.

Her: You better make him come! Tell him he can get free lap dances!

Her: I'm just going to come up to the job with you guys and invite him myself. He wouldn't be able to say no if I wear a sundress! Tongue

Him: He's doesn't work up here as often, he's got another job.

Her: Even better, I'll just go in to buy something and talk to him then.

***End of text convo***

Seriously, WTF? She never came by, but that whole thing caught me WAAAAAY off guard. Even my friend said he was kinda taken aback which is why he sent me a pic of the convo cause he knew it was kinda hard to believe. (FYI, this chick is probably a 6/10).

Event #2: Phone Sex at work. (I don't recommend this)

Ok this tripped me out so much that I just had to report this and by extension, the last event. So, quick context, I work at a small health store. We can get busy but often times we’ll go hours without a single customer. Anyway, a lady calls to inquire on something for her husband/bf. She was a bit hesitant as she gathered the right words and asked about herbs to help her BF/hubby/whoever last longer in bed. I inquired a bit more about the issue and she got around to telling me that she's in her early to mid 30's and was experiencing a heightened sex drive. As we talked I started picking up on certain things (she did sound attractive). For example, we brought up food and she told me she was Italian and liked to cook food. I told her “I love Italian!” and she joked she should bring me some food.

Long story short, we ended up having phone sex. And NOBODY came into the store for hours. We talked for about an hour (she had to hang up and do something but called me back after a few minutes). She said she'd swing by so we can meet in person but she mentioned previously she was only in town for a few days so...whatever.

So, yeah that's been life while in the bloom phase. I wasn't going to post this initially because I chalked it up to pure coincidence and luck but once event #2 happened I was like “nah, I gotta report it”. Also a quick fyi since I know people are going to ask these questions:

(1)“Hey K-Train, did either of those women hit you back up yet?” Answer: Nope, not yet. Sad

(2)“K-Train, how much of the interaction(s) do you attribute to DMSI?” Answer: In event #1 I'd say about 95% because I've literally met that chick ONCE, and didn't say anything to her other than “hey, how ya doing?”. Event #2 was a combination of past experience, studying materials from one of my favorite book authors (who specializes in phone sex) and...maybe luck? Although in context, I'm willing to say DMSI played a big hand in this because I was VERY relaxed and I picked up some things straight away whereas normally I'd either miss the signs or see the signs but hesitate. This time I just went for it.

(3)“Are you using DMSI currently?” Answer: No. I stopped using it about a month and a half ago and have been using MHS 3G for the past week.

(4)“When did these events take place approximately?” Answer: Event #1 about a month ago and Event #2 last Friday. Like I said, I wasn't going to report...but I feel that since I've expressed disappointment in the past regarding DMSI it's only fair to report on some positives too eh?

Believe it, don’t believe....don’t care. I do know now that’s it’s possible for DMSI to work and more importantly, work for ME. In fact, one could argue that I technically achieved design goal in Event #2 since we did have sex...just not physical sex Tongue . Hopefully V3.2 is a significant upgrade. Because if it is...man...I might be scared to leave the house.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Omni3 - 11-04-2017

Hey K

I'm a lurker here. Coming out of the woodwork.

Is this favorite author's initials DS?

(11-03-2017, 05:27 PM)K-Train Wrote: Event #2 was a combination of past experience, studying materials from one of my favorite book authors (who specializes in phone sex)

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 11-04-2017

(11-04-2017, 03:55 AM)Djinnni Wrote: Hey K

What's good man. Nah, his initials are ARC (Alan Roger Currie). He's a good dude. His advice is simple and complex at the same time lol.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Omni3 - 11-05-2017

(11-04-2017, 07:36 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 03:55 AM)Djinnni Wrote: Hey K

What's good man. Nah, his initials are ARC (Alan Roger Currie). He's a good dude. His advice is simple and complex at the same time lol.

I was thinking of David Shade. Very valuable.

I recently listened to ARC's audiobooks. Agreed, simple, yet complex. His stuff is very inspiring. haven't put it into action yet. But going direct makes a lot more sense.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Determined - 11-05-2017

I thought it was David Shade too. I've also found going direct far more effective than any other approach. The catch 22 is you have to be completely congruent with what you say. Works a charm.

Bonus points if you can ignore the rest of the world and focus entirely on her. She'll feel this too

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 11-05-2017

Interesting, I've never heard of David Shade before. I'll do a quick google search and check him out.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Omni3 - 11-06-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:34 PM)K-Train Wrote: Interesting, I've never heard of David Shade before. I'll do a quick google search and check him out.

He has a site called MasterfulLover.

I got his phone sex manual/audios, and Secrets of Female Sexuality book.

ARC takes you through first contact and getting her super hot to trot. DS is more about blowing her whole world and becoming a Masterful Lover like she never had or is likely to find again.