Subliminal Talk
DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? (/Thread-DMSI-V1-The-beast-or-Not)

DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - JackOfHearts - 11-08-2016

Listened to 4 loops yesterday night. I woke up with red eyes, It seems like my body is more tired but I feel no headache at all. I slept 8 hours but it seems I didn't fully recuperate. I had some strange dream experience the first hours when I began to sleep but I don't remember it clearly.
Hunger level didn't change but I was very hungry already the past few days.
It seems I'm more active already, less lazy than yesterday, I clean some stuff in my house today.
I will try to go out when I can.

PS: I made no pause between V2.5 and V1

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - JackOfHearts - 11-09-2016

Day 2:
I went out yesterday, there wasn't enough girls to find anything relevant though. When I went into a supermarket I almost saw 2 girls following me but I'm not sure about it.
I saw some shocked looked from some individuals including some girls but maybe it's just my hair style as I have long hair now. I'm not sure yet.

I listened to 4 loops yesterday night. I had some very intense dream through out the night, I remember only the morning dream. I was fighting with my crazy ex girlfriend, she paralyzed me with some kind of martial art. While waking up it's like there were at least 4 different thought process running inside my brain.
I woke up again with red eyes and more tired than I was during my whole V2.5 trip. The tiredness feel more like 2.4 than 2.5 to me though I didn't see as much attraction with 2.4.

Edit: the feeling of hopelessness seems to be gone, I have some crazy good idea coming up again about my future.

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - JackOfHearts - 11-12-2016

Day 5:

I slept with the GF yesterday (so I couldn't listen this night), she told me I'm hot when I was in bed with her before sex. By hot I mean temperature and she is usually hotter than me, not this time. I don't remember her saying that before. We ate together yesterday and today, both times she was a little bit more girly (it's very hard to read her due to her personality).
Today while eating near the beach a lot of people kept looking at me, 2 men firstly, there were clearly staring at me until I looked back at them and even after. Then I noticed a young pretty girl around 22 with her boyfriend who was looking at me, when I looked at her she made a quick motion with her head in the opposite direction like someone getting caught. When I was talking with my GF everyone was looking at me. Most people can't tell it's my GF or not because I never do any behavior that would make that obvious, like kissing or sitting close together.
After around 2 minutes I noticed another young girl looking at me. There were also the bartendress eyeing me strangely who is very hot for her age (around 30), full tattoo on her back.
The first girl with her boyfriend kept looking in my direction from time to time, she was behind another table with people so she wasn't in a good place to care about me anymore (not a good view on me) but she did still, and still with those quick motion like someone being afraid of something. The boyfriend was suspicious also and looked at me probably because he noticed his girl looking at me.

I noticed I didn't care that much about all that was happening and I probably missed some stuff.
I can't say I had that much attention with the other version, especially it's only the first time I really go out with V1.

Forgot to mention that yesterday there were some cougar checking me out while I was eating with the GF.

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - JackOfHearts - 11-14-2016

Day 7:

Every morning before waking up I have some enthusiasm about the program goals, I feel like it's becoming my reality more and more.
I also feel very productive right now.
I didn't play the 4 loops completely recently due to some problems so I can't say for sure about tiredness. Though for now I feel very good. Yesterday I forgot to plug the AC on my laptop so I probably listened to only 3 loops.
I'm less interested to read the forum recently, I'm skipping almost every post.

PS: I don't use the AOSI name for my thread because I think it add to the confusion for the new members, DMSI or MSI or AOSI is the same thing to me, just a different name, DMSI was the selected name by Shannon so I guess it's better to use that one.

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - Raykon - 11-18-2016

Im curious to see what happens after a month or two or three of V1.

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - JackOfHearts - 11-18-2016

It's not going to happen.

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - lokko - 11-19-2016

Glad you are using v1. That's the one where i had grannies trying to flirt with me. I wanted to continue to see if it would eventually get younger women my age but new versions were being put out so i stopped. Hope you continue v1 to see the effectiveness

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - Shawn - 11-19-2016

(11-19-2016, 11:41 AM)lokko Wrote: Glad you are using v1. That's the one where i had grannies trying to flirt with me. I wanted to continue to see if it would eventually get younger women my age but new versions were being put out so i stopped. Hope you continue v1 to see the effectiveness

Lol, really? I got barely legal attracted with this one.

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - JackOfHearts - 11-19-2016

Day 12:

I wasn't going to report because it felt like nothing, there is no big hit in this report so feel free to skip.
So I went to a perfume shop, I have been there a lot of time already so almost everyone knows me over there. So usualy not a lot of the girls approach now me as they know I know everything already.
When I came in the blond one jump on me from behind asking me how I was, she asked me if I need anything today but I said I'm just checking around, thanks. She is not attractive enough to me so I didn't want her to waste my time. Then after 30 seconds another came, but this one I ask her if there is something new as she is very attractive and I want her, she is a curvy brunette with nice eyes and a cute face, a bit like my current girlfriend but prettier Big Grin
So she gave me a lot of perfume to test, she was astounded that I could find the notes in each perfume she gave me. At some point she told me I could work there. After around 10 minutes talking I asked her astrological sign to show her that I'm curious about her. She was confident to say the least. I felt confident too. At some point she told me her manager need her to do something else but she kept lingering around while saying it, she was waiting for me to say something so she could stay near me but I didn't.
So she went away, I walked a bit then I looked around and I saw the blond was staring at me from behind, she was obviously affected, her body was shivering heavely, her eyes lighting up Rolleyes. I stayed around checking other perfume, I saw the cute one looking at me but I can't read her easily, exactly like my GF, she is always calm and grounded, I bet she has the same kind of personality. While walking around I noticed the blond one seems to become sad and probably noticed I'm more interested in her colleague than her.
After that another girl approached me, a mixed race one, more on the black side than white. She clearly lacked communication skills, and social intelligence, plus she wasn't my type at all. She asked me tons of question, I avoided all of them, but she kept lingering around. She went away at some point but she came back behind me like I was the only customer. I went away but then we crossed path again and she asked me if I made a choice. I said I liked 3 of them so I'm not sure then she wanted to show me some other perfume again.
I told her that her friends already showed me almost all perfume there but she didn't listen. She switched the conversation to some make up that I could buy for my girl, she even showed me some cream that she put on herself, and told me to touch her skin with the creme on top. I don't know if she dared to do all that because she was completely oblivious or it was the DMSI effect. After that I told her I need to go as she was bothering me more than anything.

So I went away, After around 30 minutes checking the other part of town I came back, I was passing across the perfume shop. Luckily the blond girl was busy so she couldn't engage conversation, the cute brunette was giving little cloth tissue with perfume on the street (samples to smell), she looked at me and I smiled. I was going away but she engaged the conversation, she wanted to give me one a sample. I talked for a minute. She scratch the back of her neck while talking. I went away then saying bye, I feel like she wanted to continue the conversation, she didn't even said good bye, she was getting a bit shy it seems. I could have ask her out, next time maybe.

PS: It seems I'm more approachable and easier to talk to, the brunette one talked with me very smoothly like we knew each other very well. She was also very close while talking.

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - JackOfHearts - 11-19-2016

On self effect with this version, I'm wondering if this version does work better for me healing wise at least on me compared to 2.5. I can't know for sure obviously. But each night and each day it seems something gets work on slowly but surely. On 2.5 I felt like nothing was happening sometimes. Maybe 2.5 is too much and V1 is a bit like Ephra 2 working more slowly but at least moving instead of being resisted completely. 2.5 is supposed to be more powerful but I personalty can't attest to that based on my experience right now. I will let Shannon be the judge on that because I don't know how he programmed 2.5 vs V1 so I'm blind here.

I got forceful while playing poker with my friends today, I pushed the limit a little further, I teased my cousin a lot more, he is always the one putting everyone down usually. But this time I enjoyed attacking him first and exaggeratedly like he does with everyone, he certainly didn't like it. I just wanted to make him explode, I don't like people abusing others and worst people around him seems to appreciate being abused by him as they don't know they are being abused or are too weak to fight back.

Negative stuff after this feel free to skip.

Which bring me to my next “complain” today, this was one is on my mind for a long time. I don't enjoy girls as much, it's supposed to happen I know about that but right now it feels like too much. And I'm contradicting myself here because usually I'm the guy who would advocate the opposite argument. But today I'm doubting it. Maybe there a limit when I don't care at all anymore about any girl to the point that I wouldn't even enjoy spending time with them that's what I'm thinking about. Resistance or fear maybe. This is me complaining more because I'm more angry. I'm very bitchy right now.

My mental health is all over the place, maybe this DMSI is more powerful than SM3 indeed, my angry attitude seems to be a notch higher than on SM3. I'm tired of those subliminals side effects. I was working on a IT task last week and I couldn't focus on it without getting angry, my patience was very low, I couldn't do the job properly and I probably couldn't work in the IT field anymore with such attitude, I would get bored and throw everything away. Hopefully this is just a temporarily effect. These are little side effects that are not easy to handle overtime. Another example is that when something taste or smell a little bad I become very disgusted, I used to not care about bad smell or eating a pussy for example. Right now I'm disgusted by those little things. My GF has been blowing me almost every day we met and I never did it for her, it was disgusting.

RE: DMSI V1, The beast or Not? - JackOfHearts - 12-02-2016

Last time I listened to V1 was Monday the 21st. I listened for 13 days.
I didn't noticed much while resting besides a lot of dreams because I couldn't go out at all.

Last night I went to my GF home and she mostly ignored me, she wasn't interested in me, she forced herself to behave correctly. This relationship may end at any time now, I feel a bit sad about it. In town 2 strangers asked me something, one for direction, another because he thought I was working in the mall.

This is the end of this journal.