Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-2-5--8143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Shannon - 11-01-2016

(10-31-2016, 04:43 PM)Narcissus Wrote: Shannon, i was wondering if listening to DMSI for long time than you instructed causes any other side effect except tiredness? I have intense tiredness for the first 3-4 hours I wake up after which I feel absolutely fine.So it doesn't bother me as long as the effectiveness of the sub doesn't diminish.
Also should I alternate between masked and Ultrasonic tracks?

Congratulations on your success, and welcome to the active forum members community.

When I calculate how long to use it (loops), I don't stick around to plot out the whys and hows and wherefores. I just get the number of loops that will produce the best results for most people, and keep working on building it. So if you follow the instructions I give there's probably a 90% chance you're running it at optimal loops per day, and if you don't do that... I don't know what happens, except that it's not optimal. For some people it will overload, some will trigger increased resistance, some will be exhausted, etc. I don't try to find all that out. But if you want max effectiveness, follow the loops per day I specify.

If you want to alternate between masked and ultrasonic, be my guest. In 3.x branch, there will be a hybrid track option (as long as I can make it work). I am testing the hybrid track for MIR2. Not getting the results I thought I would, though. This either means it's completely overloading my mind (which should produce extreme exhaustion, but does not seem to be doing that) or the infection that was being attacked is gone or close to it.

We shall see, but alternating is perfectly fine, and your choice.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Shannon - 11-01-2016

(10-31-2016, 05:59 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 02:51 PM)Narcissus Wrote: Hello I'm a new comer here but a long time lurker.Like everyone,I'm fascinated with the female species and bought the DMSI 2.5.I did read an insane amount of journals of people who are trying it and speculating about its results.
Its been 3 days that I've been using it and I lost my virginity yesterday.
Whys that significant?because I am 24 years old.
So I'd say it definitely is working.
Also I am very new to the art of using Internet forums so this journal might be all over the place.

[Image: gL3rBXAy.png]

I was waiting for this. Big Grin

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Narcissus - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 04:00 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 04:43 PM)Narcissus Wrote: Shannon, i was wondering if listening to DMSI for long time than you instructed causes any other side effect except tiredness? I have intense tiredness for the first 3-4 hours I wake up after which I feel absolutely fine.So it doesn't bother me as long as the effectiveness of the sub doesn't diminish.
Also should I alternate between masked and Ultrasonic tracks?

Congratulations on your success, and welcome to the active forum members community.

When I calculate how long to use it (loops), I don't stick around to plot out the whys and hows and wherefores. I just get the number of loops that will produce the best results for most people, and keep working on building it. So if you follow the instructions I give there's probably a 90% chance you're running it at optimal loops per day, and if you don't do that... I don't know what happens, except that it's not optimal. For some people it will overload, some will trigger increased resistance, some will be exhausted, etc. I don't try to find all that out. But if you want max effectiveness, follow the loops per day I specify.

If you want to alternate between masked and ultrasonic, be my guest. In 3.x branch, there will be a hybrid track option (as long as I can make it work). I am testing the hybrid track for MIR2. Not getting the results I thought I would, though. This either means it's completely overloading my mind (which should produce extreme exhaustion, but does not seem to be doing that) or the infection that was being attacked is gone or close to it.

We shall see, but alternating is perfectly fine, and your choice.

Thanks for your reply and the welcome Shannon.
I do feel tired but feel none of the heat and the tingles that the others are reporting of.
I will however, stick to the guidelines you provided.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Shannon - 11-02-2016

Just so you know... I almost never feel heat or tingles anymore. No matter how much I use it. So don't think it's necessary for that to be true for you to be projecting the energy or getting results.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Narcissus - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 04:27 AM)rise Wrote: congrats on losing your vcard

however i don't think this counts towards dmsi. The op is apparently very hit and girls wanted to fuk him without the sub. And he said he did well on tinder. If you do well on tinder you are good looking. No average or below average guy get those sorts of results.

I will only believe dmsi works when a guy like eternitys_child gets laid of it because hes not the considered good looking and many bad stereotypes are against him particularly in the west. No offence against him.

You have a fair point rise. It's why no where in my thread will you see me pointing out girls giving me IOI's etc. I have been able to get those without a use of single sub.However, I have been a virgin 24 years of my life.It wasn't until I used DMSI (3 days) that I lost it. Can you chalk this up to being a huge coincidence? Personally, I don't think so. I do feel there have been massive changes in me due to this sub even though I am fully aware 2.5 has no clearing. but there is absolutely no shred of doubt in my mind regarding the "siniping" and the "autopiloting" in this sub.Its amazing and most importantly...It works.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-02-2016

however i don't think this counts towards dmsi. The op is apparently very hit and girls wanted to fuk him without the sub. And he said he did well on tinder. If you do well on tinder you are good looking. No average or below average guy get those sorts of results.

I will only believe dmsi works when a guy like eternitys_child gets laid of it because hes not the considered good looking and many bad stereotypes are against him particularly in the west. No offence against him.
(11-02-2016, 05:50 AM)Narcissus Wrote: You have a fair point rise. It's why no where in my thread will you see me pointing out girls giving me IOI's etc. I have been able to get those without a use of single sub.However, I have been a virgin 24 years of my life.It wasn't until I used DMSI (3 days) that I lost it. Can you chalk this up to being a huge coincidence? Personally, I don't think so. I do feel there have been massive changes in me due to this sub even though I am fully aware 2.5 has no clearing. but there is absolutely no shred of doubt in my mind regarding the "siniping" and the "autopiloting" in this sub.Its amazing and most importantly...It works.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-138918.html#pid138918
(10-26-2016, 05:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: 2.5 has no clearing enabled but it's approaching power levels that can plow through resistance and appear to have similar effect.

Rise, are you kidding?? 2.5 literally pushed Narcissus past the point of no return!! Whatever was stopping him from taking action, 2.5 took care of that!! DMSI has wording for the target to meet you halfway. The rest is up to you!!

Maybe in the final version, the target will go all the way!! Remember, we have the free will to walk away or just say no.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Have at ye - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 06:08 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

(11-02-2016, 05:50 AM)Narcissus Wrote: You have a fair point rise. It's why no where in my thread will you see me pointing out girls giving me IOI's etc. I have been able to get those without a use of single sub.However, I have been a virgin 24 years of my life.It wasn't until I used DMSI (3 days) that I lost it. Can you chalk this up to being a huge coincidence? Personally, I don't think so. I do feel there have been massive changes in me due to this sub even though I am fully aware 2.5 has no clearing. but there is absolutely no shred of doubt in my mind regarding the "siniping" and the "autopiloting" in this sub.Its amazing and most importantly...It works.

(10-26-2016, 05:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: 2.5 has no clearing enabled but it's approaching power levels that can plow through resistance and appear to have similar effect.

Rise, are you kidding?? 2.5 literally pushed Narcissus past the point of no return!! Whatever was stopping him from taking action, 2.5 took care of that!! DMSI has wording for the target to meet you halfway. The rest is up to you!!

Maybe in the final version, the target will go all the way!! Remember, we have the free will to walk away or just say no.

AFAIK, DMSI has the wording to have *you* meet them halfway - they're supposed to be going all the way. Wink

RE: DMSI 2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 08:12 AM)Have at ye Wrote: AFAIK, DMSI has the wording to have *you* meet them halfway - they're supposed to be going all the way. Wink

I have no problem with being corrected...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-126597.html#pid126597
Quote:Another thing, the meet halfway module, i sure as hell know that it's going to be different for a female than for a male
(08-13-2016, 11:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: No it's not. It's designed to get you to act on making sex happen. The key is ACTION ON DESIRE. It's just as hard to get a woman to act on that as it is a fear-filled man because in most cases, women are just as afraid of acting on their desires as fear-filled men.

This alone proves DMSI in fact DID WORK for Narcissus!!

I would like to point out Goal #1 of DMSI on the product page: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-2-5/
The aim of this goal is to get them to notice you, be magnetically, sexually and irresistibly attracted to you, and then (to whatever degree you allow) have them act on that attraction by initiating and having sex with you (repeatedly, in V2.0 and later).

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Shannon - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 08:12 AM)Have at ye Wrote:

AFAIK, DMSI has the wording to have *you* meet them halfway - they're supposed to be going all the way. Wink

Again... we have to do this in steps. One does not walk UP a staircase in one step. Wink When we have it working with half way, we remove half way and keep working until they do all the work.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - CatMan - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 09:30 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Again... we have to do this in steps. One does not walk UP a staircase in one step. Wink When we have it working with half way, we remove half way and keep working until they do all the work.

"up" lmao.

He's adapted!

RE: DMSI 2.5 - SargeMaximus - 11-02-2016

Hmm, forgive me for my Sargeness, but does this mean that you could be sitting in, say, a quiet hotel lobby and a woman who just arrived sees you and comes over to you and starts talking to you, starts attempting to get you in private and then proceeds to force herself on you?

Or is that too far removed from what is possible?

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Have at ye - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 10:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Hmm, forgive me for my Sargeness, but does this mean that you could be sitting in, say, a quiet hotel lobby and a woman who just arrived sees you and comes over to you and starts talking to you, starts attempting to get you in private and then proceeds to force herself on you?

Look at it this way.

Is it improbable? Sure.

Impossible? Certainly not. Wink

(It's been known to happen)

Allow the program to skewer probability in your favor. Big Grin

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Narcissus - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 10:31 AM)Have at ye Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 10:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 06:08 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-138918.html#pid138918

Look at it this way.

Is it improbable? Sure.

Impossible? Certainly not. Wink

(It's been known to happen)

Allow the program to skewer probability in your favor. Big Grin
Sarge, To some extent I can say that's exactly what happened with me!I saw her the moment I walked in but I'm not a big approach guy(still suffer from approach anxiety)
I was at the party just mingling with people taking photos and stuff when she came and started talking to me for a while asking what I am dressed as (since everyone plays dark souls of course lol) took some pics and left. After a while she came back again under significant influence of alcohol, touching me and kept asking if I had any other plans after Halloween etc. This was totally her idea of changing venues (I would read that as isolating me and taking somewhere private while I was merely minding my own business Wink)

RE: DMSI 2.5 - SargeMaximus - 11-02-2016

Awesome, sounds like quite the experience Narcissus! I do hope Shannon can get it to the place where all women that are sniped behave this way.