Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - DisneylandUSA - 11-02-2016

sounds powerful; I am looking forward to you releasing it on the Store page.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 03:57 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: sounds powerful; I am looking forward to you releasing it on the Store page.

Tonight I am going to run the ultrasonic track, and observe any differences between it and the hybrid. At this point, my best theory is that even my best efforts with making the hybrid track's alignment perfect have failed, which results in overload - or, the new technology is just too much to process in a hybrid format.

If I respond with hunger when I awaken and turn it off, as I did the other day, that will support this theory. We will need several more days to really have an idea what is going on, and then I need to get myself sick and do more testing...

which I am not exactly looking forward to.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-03-2016

Last night, listened to the ultrasonic non-hybrid track for ~8 hours. No trouble waking up, turned it off and started my day. No unusual hunger so far. This implies that whatever it was doing to begin with has been done, and that the hybrid track is either misaligned or the technology is too powerful for a hybrid to work.

Will be testing it using it during waking hours next. Right now I have to get more sleep to have a steady baseline to begin working from.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-03-2016

Decided to take a nap and play it while I was sleeping. I found that I could achieve light dream state, but not maintain it; instead, I became aware of a deliciously relaxing pleasant feeling, which I at first thought of as being akin to the effects of a full body massage. Laying there enjoying this sensation, I realized why it was happening, and what it was: it's the "morphine drip" effect, as Chaos calls it. It's basically a tagging response telling me what the program is doing in my subconscious. It's what happens when you are accepting and executing the script. And this means that I am accepting and executing the script, and that the hybrid sub was - at least to some degree - working. When I started coming back to consciousness, I felt this way also, only much more.

So it appears that the hybrid is functional, but may be so difficult to decode that it causes the exhaustion/unconsciousness effect. It may also be that it causes the program to work so well that it does this... I will have to test it further, but this is encouraging.

I am going to add another tagging response to the script that tells me when my immune system is actually fighting invaders. That way, if I don't have any sickness and I get that response while using it, I know it;s fighting a latent infection... and that will be a Good Thing ™.

Forgot to mention: what got me out of bed was, I got hungry. Not insanely hungry, but hungry. It's doing something.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-03-2016

Wow !! Very encouraging ! Very! The "Mad' Scientist is at it again,hitting it hard and heavy...digging even deeper. in the future our hearts and immune systems will thank you !!

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - DisneylandUSA - 11-04-2016

(11-03-2016, 01:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: Decided to take a nap and play it while I was sleeping. I found that I could achieve light dream state, but not maintain it; instead, I became aware of a deliciously relaxing pleasant feeling, which I at first thought of as being akin to the effects of a full body massage. Laying there enjoying this sensation, I realized why it was happening, and what it was: it's the "morphine drip" effect, as Chaos calls it. It's basically a tagging response telling me what the program is doing in my subconscious. It's what happens when you are accepting and executing the script. And this means that I am accepting and executing the script, and that the hybrid sub was - at least to some degree - working. When I started coming back to consciousness, I felt this way also, only much more.

So it appears that the hybrid is functional, but may be so difficult to decode that it causes the exhaustion/unconsciousness effect. It may also be that it causes the program to work so well that it does this... I will have to test it further, but this is encouraging.

I am going to add another tagging response to the script that tells me when my immune system is actually fighting invaders. That way, if I don't have any sickness and I get that response while using it, I know it;s fighting a latent infection... and that will be a Good Thing ™.

Forgot to mention: what got me out of bed was, I got hungry. Not insanely hungry, but hungry. It's doing something.

Sounds Interesting. As long as it is Safe and Effective. Shy

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Zane - 11-04-2016

Shannon

I have nasal polyp for past 6 years.. Which sub would be best for it?
MIR or MHS?

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 10:03 AM)Zane Wrote: Shannon

I have nasal polyp for past 6 years.. Which sub would be best for it?
MIR or MHS?

Is a nasal polyp an infection or something your body can heal?

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Zane - 11-05-2016

Nasal polyps are fleshy swellings that develop in the lining of the nose and paranasal sinuses (air-filled spaces, linked to the nasal cavity). They are non-cancerous growths.

It blocks(if becomes bigger) the mucus drainage which is the main problem. Causes infection in Sinus cavity..

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 01:50 AM)Zane Wrote: Nasal polyps are fleshy swellings that develop in the lining of the nose and paranasal sinuses (air-filled spaces, linked to the nasal cavity). They are non-cancerous growths.

It blocks(if becomes bigger) the mucus drainage which is the main problem. Causes infection in Sinus cavity..

Sounds like it isn't an infection, which would rule out MIR. I'm not sure it would be something you "heal" either... I can try to add something to the script to deal with abnormal growths, but I can't guarantee it will work.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-05-2016

Alright, yesterday I tested MIR2 ultrasonic and last night I tested MIR2 hybrid (Trickling Stream).

No unusual hunger, and no unusual feelings of exhaustion/difficulty waking up/etc. last night. In fact I woke up earlier than I wanted to, probably because of the sound.

Still not sure what to think of the hybrid track, but I believe that my initial reaction was due to the fact that even though I didn't know it was there, MIR2 found and went batchit crazy on a minor infection.

Yesterday I was getting the morphine drip until about half the day was done, and then nothing. No such thing from last night, either. Is there nothing left to do? I do feel "clearer" health wise than I have in a long time. It's sort of like the difference between breathing inner city air and mountaintop breeze.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-06-2016

dang wish ya had a constant subliminal 'morphine drip" for money/success...the MIR2 results yer getting already, sounds phenominal.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-07-2016

I am wondering lately if MIR2 isn't the reason I am sleeping all the time. Have not used it since last post, been trying to get back to BAMM... maybe this is subliminal overload.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - THolt - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 06:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am wondering lately if MIR2 isn't the reason I am sleeping all the time. Have not used it since last post, been trying to get back to BAMM... maybe this is subliminal overload.

Yeah I am not getting the full effect of BAMM either. Have you thought about making a BAMM football program so the effects of BAMM will be amplified