Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 10-30-2016

Just started testing MIR2. Max volume on my phone. within seconds started feeling energy shifting, and it's building and increasingly warm in my heart chakra.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 10-30-2016

4 minutes in, warmth seems to be spreading into my lungs.

11 minutes in, still feeling this warmth in my chest. Seems to be my heart chakra.

This warmth is comforting and familiar, and I just realized what it reminds me of.

This is the exact same warmth and energy that I would get from using MIR1, while I had a serious infection! I felt this in my lungs when I had a serious chest cold during my early testing of V1.

Only, to the best of my knowledge, I am not sick. So this is indication that the energy flooding is working. I can feel the energy coming through into me. I tried to design the script so that the energy flooding makes the body a hostile environment for invaders without harming your own cells or tissues or organs. Really curious how this will affect my latent infection of chickenpox virus. Not that I'll be able to easily find out...

The size of this ball of warmth is growing. It's almost as wide as my entire body now.

Does not appear to be making me more tired. Does appear to be reminding me to... eat. Smile I forgot I haven't eaten in 8 hours.

If it's making me want to eat, it's using energy, and that means my immune system is doing something. Not sure what yet... the warmth is spreading and now it's in my face too.

Chest feels exceptionally warm inside, but putting my hand on my chest reveals no apparent elevation in physical temperature. Interesting.

24 minutes in. The chest heat is steady. It's definitely doing something...

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - 4Kingdoms - 10-30-2016

Inwardly I'm hoping its killing your latent infection of chickenpox virus.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-30-2016

dayummm no sooner than Im gone until further notice..MIR2 is up and running and awesomely so I see and YOU Shannon FEEL so...heart chakra warmth,ah? hummmm...just my kinda cuppa Joe!! amazing. inspiring and encouraging. POWERFUL. just discovered this link/thread/journal. wow.
I've had a lingering latent case of candida...thats both literally tiring and at other times exhausting,worse than Chroni Fatigue!! The amount of money I've spent over the last 4 decades,yes over 40 yrs, for this and to maintain optimum health,as much as possible is in the thousands. to heal this shit and have it pack up and go away and stay gone!! Id gladly pay 200$ for a copy of this New fangled.upgraded,updated MIR2. I could read about your expereinces all night Shannon, if you posted 200 about MIR2 I'd read the hell outta it. thanx fer sharing and that .fer me,suprisengly, so soon. wow! exciting times indeed. Back to My Claude Raines routine( Played the main character in the movie the Invisible Man,back in the 40's,for those that didnt know who claude raines is,etc.)! Keith. 10/31/16

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 10-31-2016

I was tired, so I went to bed. Just woke up. Felt, very oddly, deeply exhausted and deeply relaxed... almost like the effects of the sleep aid with relaxation built in.

Then I realized, I forgot to add the ASRB! That explains the exhaustion, but not the relaxation.

I turned it off and it took me several minutes to be able to get out of bed. Probably going to have to wait a while to calculate the ASRB and add it... but I am noticing something else interesting.

I'm developing what appears to be a very minor sore throat. This could explain why I have been so tired for the last several days; I may have had a very weak viral infection that my body was overcoming, but using itself up on doing so. I noticed this not because it hurts, but because within a few minutes of turning off MIR2, I became what I call "snoggy", which is not kissy, you crazy Brits. Wink It's when you have post nasal drip and you have to make that horrible noise with your throat while you clear it out.

Quite fascinating. I have to stop using it to have the right mindset to calculate the ASRB, but it seems to have drawn out a (very) minor infection. Interestingly again, I felt no warmth in the throat.

Definitely still tired. Going to have to eat something big soon.

Spent some time not listening, and observed the altered state fade away over about 45 minutes. My body was still trying to fight the infection, I could tell.

I have begun calculating the ASRB and to my astonishment, there is not just one instance of the absolute best possible result... but 2 best, one 2nd best possible, one 3rd best possible and one 4th best possible.

Mind you there are 42 possible options. I have never seen anything like this before. Usually I have to go through all 42 to get one decent result, and a best possible result isn't even guaranteed then. This time, I only checked 10 options before I stopped. The best results come from a ratio of 5:1 and 60:1. 60:1 seems to be in the lead from the secondary testing I have done. Both appear to be exceptionally powerful.

I also remembered that I wanted to attempt a hybrid this time, so I'll be including a couple hybrid tracks: Ultrasonic and Trickling Stream, and Ultrasonic and Ocean Surf.

This is about to get real.

Snogginess clears up almost immediately upon restarting the program.

Don't know when the program stopped, but I accidentally turned it off by playing a video I accidentally recorded yesterday while mowing the lawn... but discovering that it was turned off surprised me, because I can feel it still.

2.0 is most definitely on an entirely different level of power than 1.0 was... it's like flying a biplane vs a scramjet skipping on the stratosphere...