Subliminal Talk
Manifest real friends - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Manifest real friends (/Thread-Manifest-real-friends)

Manifest real friends - Cozy - 10-16-2016

This is what I'm thinking, in life there are 3 different types of people;

Cool people

People pretending to be cool

Uncool / weird people

Most people are pretending to be cool / alpha / dominant whatever. But what really makes a cool person are the genuine real reliable relationships in their life. This alone will make someone naturally cool and relaxed, and is good for emotional health.

So, this is my request; a manifest real friends subliminal. Let's stop chasing the good life and actually have it.

Ego is for those who don't have the kind of resource/opportunity we have, it's their only option. Let's just take it.

This can be a kind of ongoing manifestation sub, meaning if you're in a time in your life when you need real friends you can run it and it will keep manifesting them, you can keep using it until you have a lot of friends or just a few, also a module that will make you value and appreciate those friendships. And make you ready for it.

Shannon, what do you think?

RE: Manifest real friends - cataleya - 10-16-2016

I am suprised there isn't already a sub for manifesting friends. Or maybe I missed it?

RE: Manifest real friends - ncbeareatingman - 10-16-2016

I soooo agree with this and am such a place that I could and totally need/would like/Love a attract real true trust worthy freinds of integrity! definitely 'down' with this title suggestion. excellent idea glad ja brought it up and posted it !! Got MY Vote 100%! Keith.

RE: Manifest real friends - DisneylandUSA - 10-17-2016

Manifest Real Friends: Great idea. Although, It would be interesting if through manifesting if some Unfavorable factors may occur:

The User of the program feels led to move to another location; And/or, the User of the program feels led to quit their job and find another type of work and, Ect.

And, a more 'Convenient' Alternative,

Through Manifestation, 'real friends' mysteriously appear at grocery stores, hang-outs, gas stations, sporting events, and Ect. :angel:

RE: Manifest real friends - AriGold - 10-17-2016

I think this would be a bestseller right after the alpha programs and magnets.
How about something like a kickstarter for subs? Like "if 100 people buy, Shannon will make the program". With this kind of mindset, he sees where the demand is and his development will kind of be payed in advance. Anybody got an idea how to realize that?
Seems to me like a closer customer-Shannon relationship. Win-Win.

RE: Manifest real friends - Life - 10-17-2016

Fyi there's a manifest friends included in AM

RE: Manifest real friends - Ricardo - 10-18-2016

Real friendships are formed over a long period of time. In AM I rather got the impression it was more influential friends. In other words more business orientated.

RE: Manifest real friends - ncbeareatingman - 10-18-2016

For Shannon to even take this in consideration,as in creating such a program trust me Diz with all of his awareness and the new top secret techology - instructions for your subconscious would include following/taking a higher road than irrational-unfavorable stuff.... your subconscious mind is infinite and is infinitely aware of what best to do for what purpose especially when given 'proper instructions'... I wouldnt worry about it it. also might give YOU da user an oppurtunity to say "NO" to someone or situation. healthy boundaires and ground rules fer living.

Manifest Real Friends: Great idea. Although, It would be interesting if through manifesting if some Unfavorable factors may occur:

The User of the program feels led to move to another location; And/or, the User of the program feels led to quit their job and find another type of work and, Ect.

And, a more 'Convenient' Alternative,

Through Manifestation, 'real friends' mysteriously appear at grocery stores, hang-outs, gas stations, sporting events, and Ect. :angel:
[/quote]

RE: Manifest real friends - Shawn - 10-21-2016

(10-16-2016, 09:16 AM)cataleya Wrote: I am suprised there isn't already a sub for manifesting friends. Or maybe I missed it?

There is. But only with benefits Big Grin

RE: Manifest real friends - cataleya - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 08:42 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 09:16 AM)cataleya Wrote: I am suprised there isn't already a sub for manifesting friends. Or maybe I missed it?

There is. But only with benefits Big Grin

Big Grin In that case...we have plenty of subs for manifesting friends Tongue

RE: Manifest real friends - DisneylandUSA - 10-21-2016

Subs need friends... We all need need friends. Big Grin