Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy (/Thread-DMSI-2-5-Journal-I-want-to-taste-your-Soul-Brain-ussy)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-15-2016

Just started playing it just now for the first time

October 15 Day 1

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - DisneylandUSA - 10-15-2016

How was Day one ? Hopefully, you ran it back-to-back, three rounds. :angel:

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-18-2016

Day 1 & 2 I felt allot of resistance.

Day 3 I felt little to no resistance.

I had no resistance on any other previous versions of DMSI.

I feel like this sub is more powerful for sure and I have only ran it for 9 or 11 loops total so far.

I notice my mood is dramatically improved and I'm enjoying work and tolerating my work much more then I was before. It's a shitty depressing work environment full of constant machine noises.

I notice the food enhances the aura even more so then 2.4 did. I can't say if it's a dramatic difference but enough to tell.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-19-2016

Day 4

Caught allot of women staring at me today & positive responses from asian lady at work.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - DisneylandUSA - 10-20-2016

(10-18-2016, 04:54 PM)Rayhon Wrote: Day 1 & 2 I felt allot of resistance.

I feel like this sub is more powerful for sure and I have only ran it for 9 or 11 loops total so far.

I notice my mood is dramatically improved and I'm enjoying work and tolerating my work much more then I was before. It's a shitty depressing work environment full of constant machine noises.

I notice the food enhances the aura even more so then 2.4 did. I can't say if it's a dramatic difference but enough to tell.

Depressing work environment: Yes, with 'constant machine noises' it is challenging to be in a Positive mood. Or, you can wear 'ear plugs' to dampen some of the noise. :angel:

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 04:51 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 04:54 PM)Rayhon Wrote: Day 1 & 2 I felt allot of resistance.

Depressing work environment: Yes, with 'constant machine noises' it is challenging to be in a Positive mood. Or, you can wear 'ear plugs' to dampen some of the noise. :angel:

Yeah I listen to music most of the time but when I Have to talk to someone or work in groups the noise really bothers me. It's noises from a saw cutting granite and and polishing machines so its screechy too.

In comparison to how I felt at work last winter (same job) I feel much better and am able to tolerate the long hours (10 hours 5x a week) much better as well.

Not sure why but this time around I don't feel nearly as miserable as I did in the past. I worked there 8 months ago as well and only just started working with company again in the last two weeks.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-20-2016

Day 5

was at the bus station waiting for a bus.

Saw this beautiful white women (age probably around 20)

I looked at her and I caught her looking away REALLY fast. extremely blatant and obvious in the way she looked away really quickly as I looked at her.

She was 20 feet away at the time, then she went 50 feet away and looked back at me 6 times in a span of 5 minutes and she had no reason to look my direction. She was waiting for a cab and the direction that the cabs come from was the exact opposite direction that I was sitting.

I then looked somewhere else and I looked back and she looked away again EXTREMELY fast. It was hilarious and it made me so happy because it was so obvious and blatant that I have 100 percent certainty that she had major attraction for me.

This was one of the most obvious indicators I've had that auras do exist. Prior to aura generation I never had women give me these reactions. It literally feels like I've become a magnet to them. I feel what I imagine a 11/10 hot blonde women feels like walking down a busy street.

The aura from 2.5 definitely seems to be the most powerful.

I have women check me out constantly and when I look at them they very obviously look away.

If the situation I experienced was caught on camera you too would know exactly what I mean.

It was the speed and intensity of her looking away as soon as I look towards her (catching her staring at me) that shows me she was DEFINITELY checking me out and not just looking near me.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - bits - 10-20-2016

20-50ft is pretty damn impressive Smile

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-21-2016

(10-20-2016, 03:17 PM)bits Wrote: 20-50ft is pretty damn impressive Smile

I also forgot to mention I was really hungry at the time. Was lunch break and haven't had any food that day just a coffee.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-25-2016

Day 10 Dmsi 2.5

On drive to work saw women in drivers seat in car ahead of me on the right lane, caught her looking BACK neck 150 degrees at me & when I looked at her she looked away fast. Also very obvious.

Asian lady at work asked me for my phone number this morning at work when I asked her when she is going to make me that Vegan Chinese food.

I said "Why do you need my number" Like three times and she didn't respond and ignored the question then I said it again and she said to ask you about the Chinese food.

Her bluntness and obviousness in her attraction for me is at an all time high, cheeks red, eyes daydreamy and im saying all this sexual half serious jokes at her that she ignores but doesnt really play along with. she's very reserved.

I also guessed her birthday within 3 days of what it actually was just based on my astrology knowledge.

She's a march Pisces.

She added me on "wechat" and when I left work I grabbed her hand and rubbed it and said how beautiful womens skin is. She started blushing / awwing.

She also called me cute 5 times in a span of 3 minutes in the earlier part of the day.

I'm getting some pretty spectacular results but no offer for sex yet or implication.

The frequency and obviousness in the amount of women I catch blatantly checking me out is quite dramatic. I never noticed this in the past but I notice it all the time now.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - bits - 10-25-2016

(10-25-2016, 05:59 PM)Rayhon Wrote: Day 10 Dmsi 2.5

On drive to work saw women in drivers seat in car ahead of me on the right lane, caught her looking BACK neck 150 degrees at me & when I looked at her she looked away fast. Also very obvious.

Asian lady at work asked me for my phone number this morning at work when I asked her when she is going to make me that Vegan Chinese food.

I said "Why do you need my number" Like three times and she didn't respond and ignored the question then I said it again and she said to ask you about the Chinese food.

Her bluntness and obviousness in her attraction for me is at an all time high, cheeks red, eyes daydreamy and im saying all this sexual half serious jokes at her that she ignores but doesnt really play along with. she's very reserved.

I also guessed her birthday within 3 days of what it actually was just based on my astrology knowledge.

She's a march Pisces.

She added me on "wechat" and when I left work I grabbed her hand and rubbed it and said how beautiful womens skin is. She started blushing / awwing.

She also called me cute 5 times in a span of 3 minutes in the earlier part of the day.

I'm getting some pretty spectacular results but no offer for sex yet or implication.

The frequency and obviousness in the amount of women I catch blatantly checking me out is quite dramatic. I never noticed this in the past but I notice it all the time now.

I don't think she could have been more obvious Big Grin

if another woman saw her behavior she would say she's too desperate and throwing herself at you

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-25-2016

Oh I forgot to mention that I asked her what her opinion is on my hair length or if it's better when it was shorter. She said it's perfect the way it is and it works really well with my beard. She was adoring me.

And @bits.

Ahahaha now that I think of it that definitely implies a meet up/date/bang.

I'm not actually going to do it though I don't think. I don't find her attractive enough to date, only bang and she knows my dad for like 10 years and we will be working with each other for a long time.

If she was smoking hot or younger I would do it for sure. She's like in her late 40s. Id bang her but I don't want to put the work in or meet up with her after work. She's not really my type but has a bangable body/face. She looks younger because she's asian.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Shannon - 10-25-2016

AWW is, in my experience, usually a very bad thing to hear from a woman in response to you. It usually means you've made her think you're beta/friend material. If she is doing it otherwise, she's thinking romance and relationship from what I've observed. Be careful if that's not what you want.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.5 Journal I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy - Raykon - 10-26-2016

(10-25-2016, 09:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: AWW is, in my experience, usually a very bad thing to hear from a woman in response to you. It usually means you've made her think you're beta/friend material. If she is doing it otherwise, she's thinking romance and relationship from what I've observed. Be careful if that's not what you want.

I agree but in this situation it wasn't. I've only been either directly sexual or playfully sexual with my encounters of her. Lot's of natural teasing/negging and it was her chasing me.

I agree though that majority of time "aww" is a negative response I just don't think in this particular situation it was based no her body language and overall interaction & her blatant attraction.

I don't think she wants a relationship based on the fact she knows my dad and mom for long time and shes much older then me. I've not texted or done any comfort game with her at all. Mostly playful flirting and now lately much more sexual and blunt.