Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Snoop - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 12:31 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 12:15 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I haven't listened to v2.5 for a few days and I've zero interest in women. Sure I still think they look appealing. Yet it's more of an intellectual understanding. I've got almost zero emotional investment in pursuing them, or wanting them, or sex with them. It's so weird!

It's as though if the hottest woman I knew showed up right now naked, I'd look at her and tell her to have a seat and I'd be with her in a minute because I'm in the middle of something. Neutrality about women to an extreme.

What is happening?

I'm like this too, only it's creeping into everything. Mass apathy.

I have the same feeling as well. I'm at the point where I don't give a damn about anything. especially work. I don't know if this is supposed to be a normal part of our development while using this sub. I like your naked woman analogy Steven. That pretty much sums it up for me. I'm around beautiful women and i don't even feel turned on. Strange.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 05:32 PM)Snoop Wrote: I don't know if this is supposed to be a normal part of our development while using this sub.

Yeah, it'd be good to know if it was or if it wasn't.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-21-2016

(11-18-2016, 10:09 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I'm guessing that v3.0.1 will be unlike anything you've unleashed. Is there anything else you recommend we do to prepare for this? I don't know like make sure we get enough sleep while we wait for the release? Avoid alcohol? Make a list of what we want to accomplish from v3.0.1 or something like that? Take vitamins?

Every morning, at 6 am, chant welcome to the sun as it rises. Every day at noon, praise the sun for bountiful crops. and every evening, chant welcome to the moon and bid the sun farewell. Then at midnight, drink the dew from the leaves of a sapling, and dance widdershins naked while chanting praise to the sky.

Or, you could just wait and rest your mind. Smile Vitamins are always a good idea, if you take a good one, but they're not necessary. Although DMSI will deplete B vitamins.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 12:15 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I haven't listened to v2.5 for a few days and I've zero interest in women. Sure I still think they look appealing. Yet it's more of an intellectual understanding. I've got almost zero emotional investment in pursuing them, or wanting them, or sex with them. It's so weird!

It's as though if the hottest woman I knew showed up right now naked, I'd look at her and tell her to have a seat and I'd be with her in a minute because I'm in the middle of something. Neutrality about women to an extreme.

What is happening?

The two possibilities I see are...

deep internal focus... and...

strong high value self perception.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-23-2016

Shannon,

So I think v2.5 might still be running in my head even though I've stopped running it via MP3.

I just had a talk with a woman who (when I was running v2.5) couldn't put a 4 word sentence together when around me. She'd cough, blush, smile, give vague answers, smile more, make glib arguments, stumble over her words, vaguely agree with me... I mean her mind was just not present. She was on autopilot. Just going through the motions. She could barely function.

However, tonight we had quite a good conversation for 15 minutes. She was able to talk about her inner world in coherent sentences. She listened to me completely absorbed.

Now Shannon, what happened? Was running v2.5 too intense? Lop sided? Has my aura mellowed to being tolerable, relate-able, comfortable, etc.?

I don't know. But I thought I should tell you this because there was definitely attraction, fascination, comfort, and good rapport tonight... whereas before it was as though her physiology was completely overwhelmed. As wonderful as it is to heat up women that much, I think some degree of comfort and "connection" and familiarity and safety has to be there so she feels comfort and safe allowing that overwhelmed physiology to be interpreted as good and act on it. Act on it in such a way she stops fighting it and just surrenders to it and enjoys it. I hope that makes sense. I just don't know how best to describe it.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-23-2016

(11-23-2016, 06:13 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

So I think v2.5 might still be running in my head even though I've stopped running it via MP3.

I just had a talk with a woman who (when I was running v2.5) couldn't put a 4 word sentence together when around me. She'd cough, blush, smile, give vague answers, smile more, make glib arguments, stumble over her words, vaguely agree with me... I mean her mind was just not present. She was on autopilot. Just going through the motions. She could barely function.

However, tonight we had quite a good conversation for 15 minutes. She was able to talk about her inner world in coherent sentences. She listened to me completely absorbed.

Now Shannon, what happened? Was running v2.5 too intense? Lop sided? Has my aura mellowed to being tolerable, relate-able, comfortable, etc.?

I don't know. But I thought I should tell you this because there was definitely attraction, fascination, comfort, and good rapport tonight... whereas before it was as though her physiology was completely overwhelmed. As wonderful as it is to heat up women that much, I think some degree of comfort and "connection" and familiarity and safety has to be there so she feels comfort and safe allowing that overwhelmed physiology to be interpreted as good and act on it. Act on it in such a way she stops fighting it and just surrenders to it and enjoys it. I hope that makes sense. I just don't know how best to describe it.

While a light bulb has power being fed to it, it shines too brightly to look at directly. But when you kill the power switch, it fades to a glow you can see, but look directly at.

P4 should keep it running in your head for 1-3 weeks. The effects of everything but the energy flooding should remain for a while even after that. You now have a chance to execute, instead if input, process, store and execute.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-23-2016

Shannon,

Makes perfect sense. So now I will ask the obvious questions that you probably already thought about... what does that mean when we are running it, we don't want to metaphorically "blind" those we are interested in with our bright light. Does your model suggest that you've balanced any lopsidedness? And if so, does the balancing lead to not "blinding" those we are interested in?

And one final important point: Thank you for being so diligent with working on v3.0.1 especially when you are tired. I do appreciate it... for my own selfish reason that I want v3.0.1 ASAP Big Grin

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-23-2016

Each change is aimed at improving the results, and only makes the cut if the models say it does improve the results.

The blinding effect in the metaphor only applies to an unbalanced DMSI. Once we get it all added and balanced, it will be like radiating sunlight without blinding. There may be an awe effect, but it will be attractive to those who interest you.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-27-2016

Shannon,

I don't know what to make of this, but I feel more and more disinterested in women. I don't know if this is from me valuing myself more or me taking more of an internal focus or both, but I thought I should mention it because I don't know if it might be a continued effect from v2.5 even though I stopped it a week ago or so.

Although maybe it's not disinterest. Maybe it's caution. Disillusionment. Waking up and thinking "What the heck was I thinking all these years pursuing women?"

Maybe this is part of the preparation for me to stop pursuing and in preparation for me to be pursued. After all, if I am to be pursued, perhaps I need to reduce my pursuing.

I don't know how to describe it. If anyone else reading this who has run or is still running v2.5 has been experiencing this, would you please comment too?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - chaosvrgn - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 01:38 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I don't know what to make of this, but I feel more and more disinterested in women. I don't know if this is from me valuing myself more or me taking more of an internal focus or both, but I thought I should mention it because I don't know if it might be a continued effect from v2.5 even though I stopped it a week ago or so.

Although maybe it's not disinterest. Maybe it's caution. Disillusionment. Waking up and thinking "What the heck was I thinking all these years pursuing women?"

Maybe this is part of the preparation for me to stop pursuing and in preparation for me to be pursued. After all, if I am to be pursued, perhaps I need to reduce my pursuing.

I don't know how to describe it. If anyone else reading this who has run or is still running v2.5 has been experiencing this, would you please comment too?

Yes, I experienced this. There was a period where I had no interest in pursuing women or even entertaining women that pursued me. For me, looks like the sub had to settle within the subconscious. Now that it has, I'm interested in women again -- at least fucking 'em. Now that it's all settled, I'm noticing increased attraction from women, increased playfulness on my part, effortlessly passing shit tests and more.

It's possible that this is resistance. Yes, DMSI raises your sense of self-worth and self value, however... does it seem rational that a sub designed to attract women would completely eliminate your desire for women?

The counterargument is that your disinterest in women will ultimately attract more women to you, because no woman wants a needy man.

Most likely, it's a mixture of both, especially if you feel a little "worried" about the disinterest. Relax, let the v2.5 programming settle. Try not to think about it too much and just go about with your day.

v3 will be here soon.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - RTBoss - 11-27-2016

I have, but I chalk it up to removing my need for validation from women as well as increasing my own value to myself. I think we're so used to looking to women for validation that we end up mistaking that for "interest." Thoughts?

(11-27-2016, 01:56 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: It's possible that this is resistance. Yes, DMSI raises your sense of self-worth and self value, however... does it seem rational that a sub designed to attract women would completely eliminate your desire for women?

The counterargument is that your disinterest in women will ultimately attract more women to you, because no woman wants a needy man.

Most likely, it's a mixture of both, especially if you feel a little "worried" about the disinterest. Relax, let the v2.5 programming settle. Try not to think about it too much and just go about with your day.

v3 will be here soon.

Resistance? Could be. But your logic is probably irrefutable. How could a sub for attracting women eliminate my desire for them. Completely illogical!

Therefore this "resistance" or disinterest is likely in the service of the goal. Which takes me to another point of yours: lack of neediness leading to being more attractive.

I think "BINGO"! And you're right, I'd be better off just chilling and going about my life. Thanks, Chaosvrgn!

(11-27-2016, 01:56 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I have, but I chalk it up to removing my need for validation from women as well as increasing my own value to myself. I think we're so used to looking to women for validation that we end up mistaking that for "interest." Thoughts?

I'd have to agree with you. I have more of an IDGAF attitude. It's like a reflex now. Every once and awhile I become aware of it and worry. But what's there to worry about? There is a tug-o-war happening, and I think DMSI is going to win another battle, again.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 07:15 PM)Steven Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 01:56 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: It's possible that this is resistance. Yes, DMSI raises your sense of self-worth and self value, however... does it seem rational that a sub designed to attract women would completely eliminate your desire for women?

v3 will be here soon.

Resistance? Could be. But your logic is probably irrefutable. How could a sub for attracting women eliminate my desire for them. Completely illogical!

Therefore this "resistance" or disinterest is likely in the service of the goal. Which takes me to another point of yours: lack of neediness leading to being more attractive.

I think "BINGO"! And you're right, I'd be better off just chilling and going about my life. Thanks, Chaosvrgn!

Haven't I been telling you this?