Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-13-2016

Shannon,

I think there are some effect I've been noticing coming to fruition:

1) Popularity: There does seem to be something more than a mini-celebrity effect. There is also a buddy buddy thing with men. Women have also been eavesdropping on my conversations with their male co-workers more. (Hovering)

2) The repellent effect: I don't think this is auto-self-disqualification. I think there is something like autopilot steering me away (and occluding physical reactions to otherwise hot women), and the sniper effect actually pushing them away.

3) Magnetism: This seems to happen with men and women. They tend to start conversations with me more often than before the DMSI series.

4) Women acting weird around me: I've been surprised how many times women who are supposed to be in roles of service (to be polite) will act snarky, rude, arrogant, etc. Other forms of weirdness include hovering around me then acting uninterested; being all enthusiastic about talking with me while simultaneously acting rude; wanting to impress me while also treating me like I'm beneath them... in other words, acting very contradictory. Like they can't figure out how to act around me. (At least I'm not getting the "alien stares" any more. Big Grin)

5) Increase indifference to whether a woman likes me; being indifferent when a woman is attracted to me because it's so normal

6) Not noticing IOIs because they are so normal

RE: DMSI v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 11-13-2016

Interesting.

Have you ever had someone start a conversation with you then immediately leave after only a few exchanges?

@SargeMaximus

Great question! And the answer is, yes.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-13-2016

(11-13-2016, 03:17 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I think there are some effect I've been noticing coming to fruition:

1) Popularity: There does seem to be something more than a mini-celebrity effect. There is also a buddy buddy thing with men. Women have also been eavesdropping on my conversations with their male co-workers more. (Hovering)

2) The repellent effect: I don't think this is auto-self-disqualification. I think there is something like autopilot steering me away (and occluding physical reactions to otherwise hot women), and the sniper effect actually pushing them away.

3) Magnetism: This seems to happen with men and women. They tend to start conversations with me more often than before the DMSI series.

4) Women acting weird around me: I've been surprised how many times women who are supposed to be in roles of service (to be polite) will act snarky, rude, arrogant, etc. Other forms of weirdness include hovering around me then acting uninterested; being all enthusiastic about talking with me while simultaneously acting rude; wanting to impress me while also treating me like I'm beneath them... in other words, acting very contradictory. Like they can't figure out how to act around me. (At least I'm not getting the "alien stares" any more. Big Grin)

5) Increase indifference to whether a woman likes me; being indifferent when a woman is attracted to me because it's so normal

6) Not noticing IOIs because they are so normal

I don't see how the sniper would be triggering a repelling effect unless the aura isn't balanced or calibrated properly, since the sniper only focuses it on those you like.

Let's see how it performs in 3.0.1 since they both have had a major overhaul.

(11-13-2016, 06:03 PM)Steven Wrote: @SargeMaximus

Great question! And the answer is, yes.

Thanks, I've had this too which is why I ask.

What do you make of it?

Shannon,

Regarding the sniping/repelling, I can't prove it. I only suspect. It just seems to me something is pushing away certain women from me. Sometimes I'm fairly sure why, other times I don't know. But when I think I know, it seems these women have some serious issue that would clash with me.

@SargeMaximus

The only thing I can think of is this repelling effect.

I'll be talking with a woman and then all of a sudden either she abruptly leaves or I just want her to leave (and then she does).

I think that some how the unconscious section of my mind (or hers) just decides this is a bad match, and to save me time halts everything.

What do you think is going on?

(11-13-2016, 07:10 PM)Steven Wrote: @SargeMaximus

The only thing I can think of is this repelling effect.

I'll be talking with a woman and then all of a sudden either she abruptly leaves or I just want her to leave (and then she does).

I think that some how the unconscious section of my mind (or hers) just decides this is a bad match, and to save me time halts everything.

What do you think is going on?

I think you're right. I've noticed this a few times and recently too. What troubles me is if this could potentially keep us from ever getting with someone. I mean, if the repulsion is an automatic "shut-down" of sorts, then what chance do we have?

I really hope this isn't the case. I want women for sex, not for marriage or anything long-term. And as for guys, I don't want to just be ostracized because we're not compatible. People gotta co-exist somehow you know.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-13-2016

There's nothing in DMSI that would cause repulsion. It starts with baseline attraction and goes from there. The only reason why I can think of that a woman would do this, is that she's uncomfortable with how sexual the effect is. As for you rejecting her... well, that would probably be something to do with crazy, STI, etc.

I have tried to enhance the comfort with the situation in 3.0.1 significantly.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-16-2016

(11-13-2016, 07:22 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I think you're right. I've noticed this a few times and recently too. What troubles me is if this could potentially keep us from ever getting with someone. I mean, if the repulsion is an automatic "shut-down" of sorts, then what chance do we have?

I really hope this isn't the case. I want women for sex, not for marriage or anything long-term. And as for guys, I don't want to just be ostracized because we're not compatible. People gotta co-exist somehow you know.

I don't know what more to add other than although this repelling effect has happened often enough for me to notice, but it only happens occasionally. So "what chance do we have"? I think a good one since this repelling effect appears to be infrequent, at least for me that's how I see it.

(11-13-2016, 07:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: There's nothing in DMSI that would cause repulsion. It starts with baseline attraction and goes from there. The only reason why I can think of that a woman would do this, is that she's uncomfortable with how sexual the effect is. As for you rejecting her... well, that would probably be something to do with crazy, STI, etc.

I have tried to enhance the comfort with the situation in 3.0.1 significantly.

I think you got it. I think the repelling effect could only be happening for 3 reasons:

1) she's uncomfortable with how sexual the effect is

2) my subconscious picks up something from her that is unattractive to me, such as big problems, STIs, sour personality, etc.

3) the comfort factor needs to be increased in v3.x

I know for certain some times this repelling effect has happened was correlated with her having big problems or her having a sour personality.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 04:22 PM)Steven Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 07:22 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I think you're right. I've noticed this a few times and recently too. What troubles me is if this could potentially keep us from ever getting with someone. I mean, if the repulsion is an automatic "shut-down" of sorts, then what chance do we have?

I don't know what more to add other than although this repelling effect has happened often enough for me to notice, but it only happens occasionally. So "what chance do we have"? I think a good one since this repelling effect appears to be infrequent, at least for me that's how I see it.

Yeah I agree. I tend to get hung up on the little insignificant details.

I mentioned this repelling thing to my cousin and he said the same thing: "How often does it happen? Because if it's not much, you shouldn't waste time and energy on it."

@SargeMaximus

I understand the hang up because I was at first because I thought "what if this isn't working". Then I started to realize some women (I don't know about all of them that were repelled) that got repelled I knew had big problems or were just unpleasant in their personality. Even for "just sex", I think they would have been difficult for me to deal with, and also sour disposition and/or big problems is a huge turn off for me.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 04:49 PM)Steven Wrote: @SargeMaximus

I understand the hang up because I was at first because I thought "what if this isn't working". Then I started to realize some women (I don't know about all of them that were repelled) that got repelled I knew had big problems or were just unpleasant in their personality. Even for "just sex", I think they would have been difficult for me to deal with, and also sour disposition and/or big problems is a huge turn off for me.

Hmm, well I've not noticed that yet, and it seems random ime. But it's good that it works that way for you. Noticed anything on the attraction side of things though?