Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-06-2016

Shannon,

For a few days, women seem to be responding poorly to me. This is unusual. Usually women are kind, respectful, attracted. Lately I've been treated consistently with dismissiveness, defensiveness, rudeness, passive-aggression, disregard, rejection, and contempt.

Any thoughts you might have about why this would be?

The other thing that I've been thinking is that a woman feeling a man is strong and powerful is just as important if not more so as thinking he is sexy. What are your thoughts on that, and are the concepts of the user being strong and powerful integrated into the DMSI already?

Shannon,

I just thought of something else. Starting about a day ago, I started having less interest in women in general. I'm not sure what to make of that.

I feel like there's another "reset" going on in me, but this one feels major. Not just not liking certain women I used to be interested in, like have happened a number of times before on DMSI. But in general, I don't feel very interested in women.

Is there something in DMSI that might do that?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-06-2016

What you're describing is just various stages of growth.

The highest value people are not particularly worried about attracting the interest of others, because they know they will get more than enough of it regardless.

And as for women being snarky... well, I don't know exactly what might do that.

As usual, your answer makes sense about being the highest value. It's an odd sensation being less interested in women.

As for the snarkiness, I wish I knew to prevent it. It was a very strange few days.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - CatMan - 11-07-2016

The snarkiness occurs to me when I've found I am around women that feel you are "better" than them. Either they knew you before and are confused by this sudden change in value and lash out due to insecurity. Or, they do it once meeting you. For me, it's very rare, but does sometimes happen.

But either way, I've found it's always an insecurity in them. It's a roundabout compliment if you're positive you've done nothing wrong to them and have made them feel comfortable around you and they still act this way. I "kill them with kindness" to remove it!

RE: DMSI v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 09:21 AM)CatMan Wrote: The snarkiness occurs to me when I've found I am around women that feel you are "better" than them. Either they knew you before and are confused by this sudden change in value and lash out due to insecurity. Or, they do it once meeting you. For me, it's very rare, but does sometimes happen.

But either way, I've found it's always an insecurity in them. It's a roundabout compliment if you're positive you've done nothing wrong to them and have made them feel comfortable around you and they still act this way. I "kill them with kindness" to remove it!

Interesting. I had this today as I'm about to write in my journal, and was hoping someone would clarify it here.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 09:21 AM)CatMan Wrote: The snarkiness occurs to me when I've found I am around women that feel you are "better" than them. Either they knew you before and are confused by this sudden change in value and lash out due to insecurity. Or, they do it once meeting you. For me, it's very rare, but does sometimes happen.

Hey Catman! Thank you for taking the time to read and reply! I appreciate your thoughtfulness you present in your posts.

I had not thought about that as the cause for their snarkiness, especially because some of these women looked like the type of hotties who are constantly pursued.

I doubt I did anything wrong. I don't know if I did what I could to make them feel comfortable, but I can say I doubt I did anything to make them uncomfortable.

I also wondered if some of them were being rude as a way to impress me. I'm not sure how to explain that, but some how I wondered. Perhaps trying to lower my status in their eyes.

Thanks for your idea about "killing them with kindness". You're right!

I wanted to add something but I wanted it to be a separate post to highlight a new idea, or new set of ideas.

I usually get treated with respect and kindness, so to see snarkiness so consistently was very odd. Even odder that it was across situations and women. Not men, just women. Men were actually very kind and respectful to me that day. So Shannon, is there something in the DMSI that makes the user appear "out of a woman's league"?

Also there is the rapidly decreasing interest in pursuing women. It's almost as though I don't ^&%*ing care any more. It's liberating, yet scary because I worry that if I don't focus on women, how will I find them? When I had a great dating life, it's because I was consistently putting in effort. When the effort declined, the women disappeared. So the lack of motivation to invest time in meeting women is something I have mixed feelings about.

There also seems to be a repelling effect in DMSI. I've seen at least 2 kinds. The first is that women who may not match my type (personality or physically) stay away or shun me or leave quickly. The second is that I think women who are superficial or feel empty inside or are scared of emotional intimacy or don't feel they have anything to offer... I don't know how best to say it... women such as that seem to lose interest in me quickly, especially if I follow up on their spontaneous self disclosures by finding a connection with them or expressing interest in who they are as a person. It's like any fun, excitement, attraction, etc. immediately shuts off and there is little chance of recovery.

Any one who wants to give input, please do. I feel I'm in a dark forest and could use a bit of light and guidance.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 02:29 PM)Steven Wrote: I wanted to add something but I wanted it to be a separate post to highlight a new idea, or new set of ideas.

I usually get treated with respect and kindness, so to see snarkiness so consistently was very odd. Even odder that it was across situations and women. Not men, just women. Men were actually very kind and respectful to me that day. So Shannon, is there something in the DMSI that makes the user appear "out of a woman's league"?

If you stop caring if she is interested... if you display IDGAF attitude and body language... if you are speaking to her in her language that you're at least as good as any woman on the face of the planet... you may appear out of someone's league.

DMSI causes you to make yourself irresistibly sexy. In all possible ways. That may be what's happening.

Thinking for a while now, how to make all the people you are attracted to consider you as being at the top end of "I can get them to bed me" without attracting the people you don't want. Keep value as high as possible, without going "out of their league".

Quote:Also there is the rapidly decreasing interest in pursuing women. It's almost as though I don't ^&%*ing care any more. It's liberating, yet scary because I worry that if I don't focus on women, how will I find them? When I had a great dating life, it's because I was consistently putting in effort. When the effort declined, the women disappeared. So the lack of motivation to invest time in meeting women is something I have mixed feelings about.

Super high value people don't need to put in a lot of effort to achieve the interest they get. They just get it because that's the natural response to them as they are. And DGAF is extremely attractive to a lot of women, because it says, "This man has all his needs met, which means someone is taking care of his needs, and that means he is high value and has options."

Just go with the flow and see where DMSI takes you.

Quote:There also seems to be a repelling effect in DMSI. I've seen at least 2 kinds. The first is that women who may not match my type (personality or physically) stay away or shun me or leave quickly. The second is that I think women who are superficial or feel empty inside or are scared of emotional intimacy or don't feel they have anything to offer... I don't know how best to say it... women such as that seem to lose interest in me quickly, especially if I follow up on their spontaneous self disclosures by finding a connection with them or expressing interest in who they are as a person. It's like any fun, excitement, attraction, etc. immediately shuts off and there is little chance of recovery.

Any one who wants to give input, please do. I feel I'm in a dark forest and could use a bit of light and guidance.

Is this repelling effect something you consider a negative thing?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - bits - 11-07-2016

When you're met with snarky behavior it can fit into 2 classes :

1) women you already know - they had categorized you as a friend or not interested in you, when they suddenly become attracted to you it confuses and scares them so they make an attempt to actively act rude as a form of saying "no i'm not interested" - when in fact they are becoming interested. That's not to say anything will happen, once a woman puts you into a certain category in her life it's very unlikely that they'll remove you from that category no matter how much attraction there is. It's not so much a "friendzone" as it is a "friend-filter". Women do have guys who they consider nothing more than friends, at the moment, but if it were to happen they wouldn't protest. They also have friends who they've already discounted any idea of anything happening.

2) women you don't know - Unless they're having a really shitty day it's simply that they think you're out of their league so they reject you before you get a chance to reject them. People have a bad habit of thinking that attractive people are stuck up, snobby, arrogant, etc so when somebody is attracted to you they immediately jump to that conclusion and begin treating you the way they assume you would treat them. Catman is right it's just a matter of being friendly and down to earth in this case. They can also be snark if they think you are on their level BUT they're already in a relationship that they're happy in. They're attracted, but do love their partner and don't want to cheat, so the easiest way to divert any attraction is to be rude to you.

I'm not sure about the repelling affects of DMSI, it may be simply that you don't see anything in them and lose interest, so your "natural" aura/energy that would be projecting when you're interested in a woman goes away from her, she senses this, and runs off as well.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-07-2016

I have added to my planned inclusions, something to cause the affected to change whatever past point of view/classification they had of you, to... "must fuck, now and forever"

Shannon,

I wanted to post that I have been getting some IOIs that are fairly extreme. The most striking was when I gave my order to a waitress. Never seen her before. In less than 30 seconds of "Hello, what would you like?", she turned beet red in the face, narrowed her eyes, grinned, and leaned forward (which made her butt stick way out). In a sense, she had the "take me now" look on her face, and the "mount me now" body posture.

However there is something missing because although I do get really good IOIs mostly, nothing happens.

On the forum, we have kicked around the question of the missing piece(s). Is it possible to command a polymorphic aura layer to fill in missing pieces that are known or unknown to fulfill the goals of the program with that particular recipient?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - RTBoss - 11-07-2016

I think Shannon's right, the program has become too sexually lopsided. I wonder if that's why women weren't as afraid to say something on V1. It just wasn't as powerful, and didn't scare them. (?)

Shannon,

I need time to think about your answers. I'm in new territory. But quickly...

"Is this repelling effect something you consider a negative thing?"

I'm pleased with it if it is doing what I think it is doing.

I may have asked this before, is there something you put in this program that would have these or other repelling effects?