Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI v2.5 - maxx55 - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 05:27 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I realize that maybe from your perspective you're "just doing your job in answering" but I still want to thank you for giving such understandable and fast replies.

Regarding:

"2. Put her in an arousal and attraction loop... which it is attempting to do, but I'm not sure is possible purely through an aura."

What if she is reminded/looped via "everyday" objects, actions, feelings, etc.?

Such as every time she feels aroused she thinks of the user. Or every time she looks at her phone she wonders where he is. Or every time she takes off some article of clothing she wishes he was undressing her. Etc.

I was thinking the same thing. The same way how a guy might think of a girl everyday or fantasize about her often, it'd be awesome if DMSI had the same effect on girls the user passes by/interacts with.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - bits - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 06:11 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

I realize that maybe from your perspective you're "just doing your job in answering" but I still want to thank you for giving such understandable and fast replies.

Regarding:

"2. Put her in an arousal and attraction loop... which it is attempting to do, but I'm not sure is possible purely through an aura."

Such as every time she feels aroused she thinks of the user. Or every time she looks at her phone she wonders where he is. Or every time she takes off some article of clothing she wishes he was undressing her. Etc.

I was thinking the same thing. The same way how a guy might think of a girl everyday or fantasize about her often, it'd be awesome if DMSI had the same effect on girls the user passes by/interacts with.

I 3rd this request

a light imprint/mini-fallout effect would be great. I mentioned it in another post but this is a huge benefit of pheromones like grail of affection, p96, nude alpha, and androstadienone.

Those aren't even sexual mones, just bonding ones. But the effect is I can go up to a girl, say hi for 5 minutes, then her beta orbiter barges in to cockblock and I just say bye and leave. Then she comes back to talk some more, beta orbiter again comes to try and drag her away, I say nice meeting you again. Process repeats over and over and she keeps coming back. It makes gaming a girl very easy because even though other guys are around paying her attention she doesn't want it, she wants your time and attention.

Also vastly reduces flaking to almost 0%, the only time I get flaked on when wearing p96/androstadienone is when there is a serious issue that stops them but they always apologize, reschedule, and make sure they make it to the next date.

DMSI is pretty close to flat out replacing pheromones, it has status and sexuality but I think it needs a little more social and emotional effects. A light imprint/fallout would be a very useful emotional effect.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - maxx55 - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 06:52 PM)bits Wrote:

Regarding:

I 3rd this request

a light imprint/mini-fallout effect would be great. I mentioned it in another post but this is a huge benefit of pheromones like grail of affection, p96, nude alpha, and androstadienone.

Those aren't even sexual mones, just bonding ones. But the effect is I can go up to a girl, say hi for 5 minutes, then her beta orbiter barges in to cockblock and I just say bye and leave. Then she comes back to talk some more, beta orbiter again comes to try and drag her away, I say nice meeting you again. Process repeats over and over and she keeps coming back. It makes gaming a girl very easy because even though other guys are around paying her attention she doesn't want it, she wants your time and attention.

Also vastly reduces flaking to almost 0%, the only time I get flaked on when wearing p96/androstadienone is when there is a serious issue that stops them but they always apologize, reschedule, and make sure they make it to the next date.

DMSI is pretty close to flat out replacing pheromones, it has status and sexuality but I think it needs a little more social and emotional effects. A light imprint/fallout would be a very useful emotional effect.

Slightly off topic. But I tested NA extensively and never got that legendary fallout type of effect. It definitely had an effect but not the fallout.

Have you gotten the effect of girls you just met coming after you with GoA? That's one A-1 product I haven't used yet. I've used Crush XS and Imprint, both have noticeable effects. But nothing I've tried has reduced my flake rate in short interactions (10 min or less), only spending more time has really done that.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - bits - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 07:34 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

Regarding:

I 3rd this request

Slightly off topic. But I tested NA extensively and never got that legendary fallout type of effect. It definitely had an effect but not the fallout.

Have you gotten the effect of girls you just met coming after you with GoA? That's one A-1 product I haven't used yet. I've used Crush XS and Imprint, both have noticeable effects. But nothing I've tried has reduced my flake rate in short interactions (10 min or less), only spending more time has really done that.

The consensus with NA seems to be that it takes 3 or 4 interactions to really begin to show that effect, the longer and more 1 on 1 the interactions the faster it works. The best result is seen when you pull back or they start to think that they're losing you. Some have labeled its special ingredient as a "fear of loss" effect and that's pretty accurate IMO. The effects will also depend on dosage, some guys get results with just 1 drop but my brother, whos 20 and produces plenty of -none, needed 4 to begin seeing the fallout effect.

As for flake reduction under 10 minutes yea I should have clarified, that's with GOA. It hits that way fast unlike pure a1 which needs more time to sink in. GOA creates a fast imprint, NA creates a much deeper one. Pure a1 and p96 are more in the middle in that if you have more than 10 minutes it will create an imprint too although not as deep as NA.

Best way with or without mones to reduce flaking though is to spend more time and dont be a "phone number bandit" who runs off as soon as he gets the number. Make the phone # part of the interaction and not the peak of it and it will greatly help.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-01-2016

Yes, that is the only thing I can think of is to create the conditions that naturally exist when a woman is intent on seeing a man again. Random things remind her of him. She listens to a love song and thinks of him. She feels aroused, and thinks of him. She sees a coffee cup and is reminded of the last time they met for coffee. It's like everything reminds her of him and thoughts of him are just below the surface to re-surface for any reason. Then she is motivated to see him again. It's that constant reinforcement. More specifically, that constant reinforcement in multiple moments of now.

Also I think Shannon said he wasn't using a "fear of loss" factor but something that might create the same effect, which would result in her being motivated to see the user again.

I think calling it "mini fall out" is a great label.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Rocket13 - 11-01-2016

Oddly enough I was wearing GoA today off a whim. It still works well for me. I'm going to be wearing it for the rest of the week while continung to run DSMI. My L-Gulitiane powder is coming in the mail tomorrow, so i'm going to add that too. PT products work way better for me than the other companies oddly enough

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-01-2016

Every time I have tried to use pheromones with DMSI, they cause problems with eachother. They usually result in a situation where there are two obvious signals being communicated and they are not compatible. This causes either ASD or cognitive dissonance which results in less of the desired result.

On only use one or the other as a result.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - CatMan - 11-01-2016

(10-31-2016, 08:46 PM)bits Wrote: The consensus with NA seems to be that it takes 3 or 4 interactions to really begin to show that effect, the longer and more 1 on 1 the interactions the faster it works. The best result is seen when you pull back or they start to think that they're losing you. Some have labeled its special ingredient as a "fear of loss" effect and that's pretty accurate IMO. The effects will also depend on dosage, some guys get results with just 1 drop but my brother, whos 20 and produces plenty of -none, needed 4 to begin seeing the fallout effect.

As for flake reduction under 10 minutes yea I should have clarified, that's with GOA. It hits that way fast unlike pure a1 which needs more time to sink in. GOA creates a fast imprint, NA creates a much deeper one. Pure a1 and p96 are more in the middle in that if you have more than 10 minutes it will create an imprint too although not as deep as NA.

Best way with or without mones to reduce flaking though is to spend more time and dont be a "phone number bandit" who runs off as soon as he gets the number. Make the phone # part of the interaction and not the peak of it and it will greatly help.

I am very interested in mones, I have several. I particularly like imprinters, I have NA and Voo. I'm curious, what do you think when comparing those two? To be honest, I'm still not sure which one I prefer. I'm also wondering if there is a better imprinter out there.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - bits - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 05:11 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 08:46 PM)bits Wrote: The consensus with NA seems to be that it takes 3 or 4 interactions to really begin to show that effect, the longer and more 1 on 1 the interactions the faster it works. The best result is seen when you pull back or they start to think that they're losing you. Some have labeled its special ingredient as a "fear of loss" effect and that's pretty accurate IMO. The effects will also depend on dosage, some guys get results with just 1 drop but my brother, whos 20 and produces plenty of -none, needed 4 to begin seeing the fallout effect.

I am very interested in mones, I have several. I particularly like imprinters, I have NA and Voo. I'm curious, what do you think when comparing those two? To be honest, I'm still not sure which one I prefer. I'm also wondering if there is a better imprinter out there.

Voodoo and NA both achieve the end result they just go about it in different ways, with NA attraction is assumed but you'll need to socialize in order to let it do it's magic. With voodoo the social side is assumed but you'll need to work on attraction yourself so it may be better suited for somebody whos more introverted.

NA is more of a serious imprint upfront, while voodoo tends to sneak its way in the backdoor.

Aside from NA and voodo i like a1/p96 and GOA. I tend to favor grail of affection since it's a little more serious than just pure a1, sets in faster, but it's not as serious as NA.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - sawell54 - 11-01-2016

(10-31-2016, 08:46 PM)bits Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 07:34 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

Regarding:

I 3rd this request

The consensus with NA seems to be that it takes 3 or 4 interactions to really begin to show that effect, the longer and more 1 on 1 the interactions the faster it works. The best result is seen when you pull back or they start to think that they're losing you. Some have labeled its special ingredient as a "fear of loss" effect and that's pretty accurate IMO. The effects will also depend on dosage, some guys get results with just 1 drop but my brother, whos 20 and produces plenty of -none, needed 4 to begin seeing the fallout effect.

I heard those fallout type mones like goa generally messes with libido

By the way, I want to just announce before anyone says anything, you all are welcome to continue your discussion on pheromones here. That's okay and please do NOT worry about "hijacking" this space about pheromones. Please continue.

Bits is quite knowledgeable.

Shannon,

Thank you for your input on pheromones and the DMSI program.

I wanted to add something about an effect I think from the program. I've become more picky. When a woman says or does something that would be a turn off for me, it turns me off hard! I can't see past it.

This is much more pronounced than even 2 weeks ago. Over the past few days a number of women who I thought looked VERY beautiful said and did things that just turned me off. Admitted bad health habits. Were insincere. Some were just socially awkward. Normally I would have noticed but been patient and understanding.

Now, I just feel turned off in addition to patient and understanding. I'm not mad. It just all pleasurable sensations about her physical beauty get turned off. And some are just super hot so the abruptness of this is quite striking!

Did you put something in DMSI that might be doing this? Is this the result of healing? Your comments are most welcome.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 06:55 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Thank you for your input on pheromones and the DMSI program.

I wanted to add something about an effect I think from the program. I've become more picky. When a woman says or does something that would be a turn off for me, it turns me off hard! I can't see past it.

This is much more pronounced than even 2 weeks ago. Over the past few days a number of women who I thought looked VERY beautiful said and did things that just turned me off. Admitted bad health habits. Were insincere. Some were just socially awkward. Normally I would have noticed but been patient and understanding.

Now, I just feel turned off in addition to patient and understanding. I'm not mad. It just all pleasurable sensations about her physical beauty get turned off. And some are just super hot so the abruptness of this is quite striking!

Did you put something in DMSI that might be doing this? Is this the result of healing? Your comments are most welcome.

This is the natural result of considering yourself good enough for any woman, and therefore responding with attraction only when she meets your standards (instead of perceiving her as somehow better than you, and being willing to put up with anything because you're desperate).

In other words, this is the result of becoming a naturally self respecting and self valuing high value man, and it is insanely attractive to women. The hotter they are, the better. How often do you think a man decides that a woman most guys would die to sleep with isn't good enough for him? That's basically what you're doing - disqualifying her based on her not being good enough for you. And only a man who is higher value than she is can/would dare to do this. Which leads to him really standing out and her usually doing anything she can to get him.

Saying "no" to a woman is the most powerful thing a man can do - and this becomes more true as you go up the scale of how attractive and valuable she is sexually and socially.

Shannon,

Thank you for the clear and elaborate reply! Makes perfect sense!

And I should add that this disqualification is automatic. I don't think, it just happens.

What ever you put in there that does that... THANK YOU!