Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-30-2016

Shannon,

There is a phenomenon I've noticed as I've been going through the DMSI series. I will have manifestations of women I find appealing. As weeks pass, I eventually change my mind about some of them. I'm left wondering...

1) Is it that I'm self-cock blocking?

2) Is the healing clearing my garbage such that my preferences change (and perhaps dodge a poorly matched woman) because I'm some how seeing her more clearly or realistically?

3) Is it that the autopilot does "something" (but I don't know what that is other than potentially screening her out, or could it be the autopilot does the cock blocking because the woman is poorly matched to me)? Even so, why would she have manifested in my life to begin with? Some of the examples were women I was attracted to before DMSI, then they disappeared and then reappeared, and often after which I was eventual turned off by them for one reason or another.

How would I know which one(s) it might be?

As one example (and I want to emphasize this is just one of a number of examples), there was an incredibly beautiful woman I met in August. After running v2.5 for awhile (and I know the healing is still working), I saw her earlier this week. I just kept looking at her wondering "what was I thinking?!", and I just couldn't "re-connect" with her either.

Your comments, Shannon, are welcome.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - maxx55 - 10-30-2016

When you say these women are manifestations, what exactly do you mean?

If these women are trying to get with you and you consistently lose interest in them as soon as they do, then that has to be some kind of resistance/self-cock blocking.

If these are just women you see when you're out and about or you talk to them every once in a while but you now lose interest, it could just be your personal preference.

(10-30-2016, 12:13 PM)maxx55 Wrote: When you say these women are manifestations, what exactly do you mean?

If these women are trying to get with you and you consistently lose interest in them as soon as they do, then that has to be some kind of resistance/self-cock blocking.

If these are just women you see when you're out and about or you talk to them every once in a while but you now lose interest, it could just be your personal preference.

@maxx55

It's the women I talk to every once in a while. Good analysis! Thanks.

It just keeps happening so often. I suppose on one hand I'm glad if it's because I'm avoiding poor matches. On the other hand, I wish I could find ones that would stick (assuming they would be compatible) because I feel like there's this revolving door and I want it to stop on some good ones.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 11:27 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

There is a phenomenon I've noticed as I've been going through the DMSI series. I will have manifestations of women I find appealing. As weeks pass, I eventually change my mind about some of them. I'm left wondering...

1) Is it that I'm self-cock blocking?

2) Is the healing clearing my garbage such that my preferences change (and perhaps dodge a poorly matched woman) because I'm some how seeing her more clearly or realistically?

3) Is it that the autopilot does "something" (but I don't know what that is other than potentially screening her out, or could it be the autopilot does the cock blocking because the woman is poorly matched to me)? Even so, why would she have manifested in my life to begin with? Some of the examples were women I was attracted to before DMSI, then they disappeared and then reappeared, and often after which I was eventual turned off by them for one reason or another.

How would I know which one(s) it might be?

As one example (and I want to emphasize this is just one of a number of examples), there was an incredibly beautiful woman I met in August. After running v2.5 for awhile (and I know the healing is still working), I saw her earlier this week. I just kept looking at her wondering "what was I thinking?!", and I just couldn't "re-connect" with her either.

Your comments, Shannon, are welcome.

I'm still trying to understand it, but I think what is happening is this.

The program manifests women who want to have sex with you, but that doesn't mean that beyond a short period of time, you will want to have sex with them. We're not trying to manifest your perfect lover here. Just sexually interested/available/willing females. They're not likely to be interesting in the long term at that point.

Shannon,

Now that makes sense! Especially in the context of some of the women I've encountered. It's as though they are all warmed up to me, or hot for me... and then they suddenly go cool/cold/indifferent, or in some cases don't even recognize me! Now that is odd!

But given what you said, makes perfect sense.

So the key is to strike while the iron is hot?

My concern about that is safety. Some of these women, I really don't know anything about them. However, I've wondered if autopilot might be doing some screening at least in terms of personality. Any thoughts?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - maxx55 - 10-30-2016

I thought he meant that the user might lose interest in having sex with the girl since she might not hold his interest. I certainly hope the user doesn't have to "strike" at a certain time at all. That sounds like it goes against the goal of DMSI. The user should sex them when and as he pleases.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 06:21 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Now that makes sense! Especially in the context of some of the women I've encountered. It's as though they are all warmed up to me, or hot for me... and then they suddenly go cool/cold/indifferent, or in some cases don't even recognize me! Now that is odd!

But given what you said, makes perfect sense.

So the key is to strike while the iron is hot?

My concern about that is safety. Some of these women, I really don't know anything about them. However, I've wondered if autopilot might be doing some screening at least in terms of personality. Any thoughts?

Time and time and time again, I have lost opportunities with women because I did not understand one simple fact.

For women, there is only the moment of NOW. If she's interested NOW, and you want to have sex with her, you had better do it NOW, because in the future that will change. Guaranteed. Unless you set her on n attraction and arousal loop, which isn't very likely.

@maxx55

Given the context of the goals of the program that does make sense.

(10-30-2016, 06:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Time and time and time again, I have lost opportunities with women because I did not understand one simple fact.

For women, there is only the moment of NOW. If she's interested NOW, and you want to have sex with her, you had better do it NOW, because in the future that will change. Guaranteed. Unless you set her on n attraction and arousal loop, which isn't very likely.

Thank you for such a fast response. Yes, women seem very focused on the now.

1) What is an attraction and arousal loop?

2) Doesn't DMSI focus on "repeatedly" having sex? So does that imply the sex must happen first for her to want to repeatedly rather than the concept of "repeatedly" having sex be in her mind before the first sex act occurs?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 10-31-2016

(10-30-2016, 07:35 PM)Steven Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 06:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Time and time and time again, I have lost opportunities with women because I did not understand one simple fact.

Thank you for such a fast response. Yes, women seem very focused on the now.

1) What is an attraction and arousal loop?

Exactly what it sounds like. It could be likened to running a loop in a computer program with nothing in it:

For
[Nothing here!]
Loop

When such a loop runs, nothing happens.

But let's say that there is a set of sensors that can insert a fading instruction into that loop. When a woman sees a man who triggers the right response, this might happen.

If
[ManMatchesPhysicalLoveMapIdeal]
Then
[Inject statement "GetWetForTriggeringMan" into "LoopWhatNow"]
Else
[ClearAllInjectedStatements In "LoopWhatNow"]

Under these conditions, as long as the specific stimulus is present and triggering the If... Then statement, she will respond to that specific stimulus.

But, if you remove the [ClearAllInjectedStatements In "LoopWhatNow"] instruction... she keeps looping back on the same instruction to get wet in response to that man, regardless. Forever.

Quote:2) Doesn't DMSI focus on "repeatedly" having sex? So does that imply the sex must happen first for her to want to repeatedly rather than the concept of "repeatedly" having sex be in her mind before the first sex act occurs?

No, she will want to have sex NOW only. She doesn't think feel aroused outside of NOW for 99% of women. What we are aiming for is causing the trigger to remain set even when she gets the stimulus that would normally deactivate it (sex).

She wants sex, has sex, enjoys sex, and then is off to the next thing most of the time. But under this influence, the desire for sex regenerates and repeats.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-31-2016

Shannon,

Makes sense!

It's amazing how you said "off to the next thing" because I've actually had women say that's what they do... they do what's in front of them and then "off to the next thing"... almost like some sort of autopilot.

Now given this intense NOW factor, how does DMSI transition from NOW to "sex when it is feasible". For example, you're out eating. Your waitress looks hot and she's obviously also hot for you. Sex may not be possible then. But she's not working 2 days from now and has all day free. How does DMSI get you from how hot and bothered she is in that moment to having sex with her 2 days from now on her day off? (Yes, I understand that sex could happen when she leaves work that night, but let's suppose that's not possible for some reason.)

And then sex with her when she's free again (there is that repeatedly factor in DMSI)?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 07:53 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Makes sense!

It's amazing how you said "off to the next thing" because I've actually had women say that's what they do... they do what's in front of them and then "off to the next thing"... almost like some sort of autopilot.

Now given this intense NOW factor, how does DMSI transition from NOW to "sex when it is feasible". For example, you're out eating. Your waitress looks hot and she's obviously also hot for you. Sex may not be possible then. But she's not working 2 days from now and has all day free. How does DMSI get you from how hot and bothered she is in that moment to having sex with her 2 days from now on her day off? (Yes, I understand that sex could happen when she leaves work that night, but let's suppose that's not possible for some reason.)

And then sex with her when she's free again (there is that repeatedly factor in DMSI)?

I'd like to know how this works too. It has to be possible because women can be quite manipulative and plotting to get what they want.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 07:53 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Makes sense!

There are only three ways to accomplish this.

1. Manifest sex with her... which it is attempting to do.
2. Put her in an arousal and attraction loop... which it is attempting to do, but I'm not sure is possible purely through an aura.
3. Re-arouse her in the "now" when she is free. This would be part of the manifestation, if we can get that part to work.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-31-2016

Shannon,

I realize that maybe from your perspective you're "just doing your job in answering" but I still want to thank you for giving such understandable and fast replies.

Regarding:

"2. Put her in an arousal and attraction loop... which it is attempting to do, but I'm not sure is possible purely through an aura."

What if she is reminded/looped via "everyday" objects, actions, feelings, etc.?

Such as every time she feels aroused she thinks of the user. Or every time she looks at her phone she wonders where he is. Or every time she takes off some article of clothing she wishes he was undressing her. Etc.