Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-14-2016

Shannon,

I'm posting this journal with the hope it will help give you data and ideas to improve the next version.

Last night I ran v2.5 and I had the most explicit, graphic sexual dream I ever had!

I was also wondering about this:

Manifestation statement #4 seeks to manifest, as much as possible, actual physical sex with as many of the people who fit the goal descriptions as possible.

Is it implied that the "actual physical sex" will be "repeatedly" since repeatedly is in other parts of the program?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-17-2016

Shannon,

I had a potential "sniper" effect. I was out shopping and 2 women were helping me at the same time. Both were cute. But the cuter one, well her attitude was not to my liking. The other one had a much better attitude, and the cuter one some how (even though she was physically closer to me and talking more) well she disappeared. The one with a better attitude got closer and closer to me physically. At one point, I think she was about to put her head on my chest! She also "isolated" me to a degree by directing me to a part of the store that was out of ear and eye shot of her co-workers. She also told me to "ask for her" next time I come in and gave me her nickname at work.

Now also the one with the better attitude was hanging back at first. Out of respect for me? Was her co-worker more domineering? I don't know. But as time went on, the one with the better attitude became more emboldened.

Also this one with a better attitude who was hanging back at first, occasionally went to help other customers but kept coming back to me as her co-worker (with a less good attitude) was talking with me. So not only did the one with the better attitude hang around, she kept coming back.

I think what was remarkable about this:

1) I'm thinking the sniper effect goes beyond looks and goes for personality and such.

2) The one with the not so good attitude naturally just disappeared, which is what I wanted.

3) The one with a good attitude (who was hanging back at first) became more bold.

4) The one with a good attitude also seemed to feel VERY comfortable being physically close to me. Oh and did I mention she seemed to be getting more aroused. She was getting a bit flushed in the face.

5) It was almost like she was "waiting her turn" or "waiting for permission" to be with me. And she kept coming back to me, like I was a home base for her.

So Shannon, would you please comment about how "on track" this is regarding what you are wanting to achieve with this version?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-17-2016

Shannon,

Now the other things...

I'm still going through healing. I'll just say it's really deep %^&$. Deeper than when I was running v2.4 or v2.2 so I don't know if it's because the break has given me energy to face deeper things, or if more layers have been pulled back because of the many weeks of healing.

Whatever it might be, this healing is much more tolerable and less draining.

Also, I'm much less fatigued.

I'm less introverted.

I also had an idea. Is it possible that the healing module for v3.x could instruct our subconscious to heal us at times when we are "unoccupied" like waiting in line, or playing video games, or watching a movie, or sleeping, etc.?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 07:53 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I had a potential "sniper" effect. I was out shopping and 2 women were helping me at the same time. Both were cute. But the cuter one, well her attitude was not to my liking. The other one had a much better attitude, and the cuter one some how (even though she was physically closer to me and talking more) well she disappeared. The one with a better attitude got closer and closer to me physically. At one point, I think she was about to put her head on my chest! She also "isolated" me to a degree by directing me to a part of the store that was out of ear and eye shot of her co-workers. She also told me to "ask for her" next time I come in and gave me her nickname at work.

Now also the one with the better attitude was hanging back at first. Out of respect for me? Was her co-worker more domineering? I don't know. But as time went on, the one with the better attitude became more emboldened.

Also this one with a better attitude who was hanging back at first, occasionally went to help other customers but kept coming back to me as her co-worker (with a less good attitude) was talking with me. So not only did the one with the better attitude hang around, she kept coming back.

I think what was remarkable about this:

1) I'm thinking the sniper effect goes beyond looks and goes for personality and such.

2) The one with the not so good attitude naturally just disappeared, which is what I wanted.

3) The one with a good attitude (who was hanging back at first) became more bold.

4) The one with a good attitude also seemed to feel VERY comfortable being physically close to me. Oh and did I mention she seemed to be getting more aroused. She was getting a bit flushed in the face.

5) It was almost like she was "waiting her turn" or "waiting for permission" to be with me. And she kept coming back to me, like I was a home base for her.

So Shannon, would you please comment about how "on track" this is regarding what you are wanting to achieve with this version?

Cool stuff.

I'd like to interject here that if it was me in this situation, I would love to have the more attractive woman match the good attitude in order to compete with the good attitude girl.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-22-2016

Shannon,

1) I think the aura is starting to come back.

Today I saw a new cashier in a store I frequent. Super hot! I got in line. I noticed that she seemed to be very low energy. As I got within 10 feet, she began flipping her hair. It wasn't for the woman in front of me. And it wasn't for the man who she was ringing up. (He looked like Santa Claus, so unless she has a Christmas fetish...)

So as soon as I get to her she's all smiles. Fidgety. Laughing. Giggling. Can hardly compose a sentence of more than 3 words. Crossing her legs and slightly squating. So I get my food and sit down. She disappears. Then she's standing in line. I guess she's on break. What amazing timing for her break, eh? Then she sits in the row of booths. I'm at the one on the far end. She sits in the one after mine. I check the row of booths. All of them are free... so why did she pick the one closest to me?

I finished my food and stopped by her booth just to say a few words. She was all giggles. Couldn't put together more than a 3 word sentence. Could hardly look at me. Fidgeted. Big smiles.

Funny thing is, she didn't blush. Do some people just not blush, Shannon? Usually when women are this stirred up, I see them blush.

2) The healing is still happening in spurts. Ultra deep stuff! Things that I knew I knew but not because I thought them as words, but could see them as mini-movies in my head. Then it's like the P3 is still running the healing in my head and will articulate what the meaning of that movie was for me that was holding me back. Then I sit with it and feel awful for a few minutes and then it's gone.

This is weird, but I love it! It's MUCH less draining! Thank you, Shannon!

As always, your comments would be appreciated.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 10-22-2016

Getting through inch thick steel with only photons requires a lot of photons who agree on where they are going. Sometimes that takes too much energy to sustain. So you have to stop, charge the battery and keep going later. In the mean time, some of the steel will be superheated and melt some of the steel around it before it cools.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-23-2016

Shannon,

Cool analogy!

The healing is still proceeding. It's deeper and deeper stuff every day! Whatever this P3 is, it's amazing.

Also even though women are responding with more attraction to me, running around trying to please me when I ask for help when I'm out shopping, and all these other things that might be considered IOIs... I still get the feeling that they would stonewall me if I invited them out. All I can say is that it's a feeling based on past experiences. In the past I've seen all the right IOIs, strong ones too, like they're acting like they're talking with their favorite celebrity... then they flake.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-28-2016

Shannon,

I wanted to mention that the healing is still going on. It is changing how I perceive interactions and how I feel when certain things happen.

I also would say that the aura seems to be heading to the trajectory of returning to it's peak where women are having difficulty speaking around me (becoming mute or stammering or giving irrelevant answers to simple questions), or feeling very close to me very quickly (such as telling me things they probably don't normally tell people), or becoming very aroused around me (fidgeting, facial flushing, moving around quickly). I think the thing they all have in common is that it's like they're feeling overloaded, so each woman responds a bit differently.

I also wanted to ask if there was a way to balance the healing with the aura generation so we can have our cake and eat it too. Here's an analogy. Let's suppose I have a health condition that needs treating. I can get treated for it. Then leave the treatment room. Go to the gym. Hang out with friends. Have a sex life. And so forth. But still get healed and have a life as I'm getting treated.

The thing about v2.4 it was as though the healing was all consuming. Sure I could do things. Autopilot was working. I could even interact very well with women, as I usually do. But it was as though there was a goldfish bowl around me that I couldn't get out of. Limits because of the way the healing was occurring. The chronicity. It was like I was being treated all the time and could never leave the treatment room. I had to do everything in the confines of the treatment room. As though I was hospitalized. I lost freedom.

What if the healing could take place in our dreams in such a way the healing would occur in our sleep, then build us back up so we could function even more fully the next day than we did the day before.

Please tell me if this analogy is making sense because if I can provide something to help with the development of v3.x, I would like to.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - bits - 10-28-2016

Interesting approach, maximum healing when sleeping (why be sexy while snoozing) and maximum aura during the day.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 07:50 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to mention that the healing is still going on. It is changing how I perceive interactions and how I feel when certain things happen.

I also would say that the aura seems to be heading to the trajectory of returning to it's peak where women are having difficulty speaking around me (becoming mute or stammering or giving irrelevant answers to simple questions), or feeling very close to me very quickly (such as telling me things they probably don't normally tell people), or becoming very aroused around me (fidgeting, facial flushing, moving around quickly). I think the thing they all have in common is that it's like they're feeling overloaded, so each woman responds a bit differently.

I also wanted to ask if there was a way to balance the healing with the aura generation so we can have our cake and eat it too. Here's an analogy. Let's suppose I have a health condition that needs treating. I can get treated for it. Then leave the treatment room. Go to the gym. Hang out with friends. Have a sex life. And so forth. But still get healed and have a life as I'm getting treated.

The thing about v2.4 it was as though the healing was all consuming. Sure I could do things. Autopilot was working. I could even interact very well with women, as I usually do. But it was as though there was a goldfish bowl around me that I couldn't get out of. Limits because of the way the healing was occurring. The chronicity. It was like I was being treated all the time and could never leave the treatment room. I had to do everything in the confines of the treatment room. As though I was hospitalized. I lost freedom.

What if the healing could take place in our dreams in such a way the healing would occur in our sleep, then build us back up so we could function even more fully the next day than we did the day before.

Please tell me if this analogy is making sense because if I can provide something to help with the development of v3.x, I would like to.

If the clearing is designed to only kick in when it would otherwise prevent you from achieving the goals of the program, wouldn't you focus completely on it and then worry about getting what it was preventing? Because anything less is just going to make you fail while taking longer to succeed.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-29-2016

(10-28-2016, 08:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: If the clearing is designed to only kick in when it would otherwise prevent you from achieving the goals of the program, wouldn't you focus completely on it and then worry about getting what it was preventing? Because anything less is just going to make you fail while taking longer to succeed.

Shannon,

I want to understand what you mean by this. Could you please explain this a bit further because I don't think I get it.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - RTBoss - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 08:07 AM)Steven Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 08:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: If the clearing is designed to only kick in when it would otherwise prevent you from achieving the goals of the program, wouldn't you focus completely on it and then worry about getting what it was preventing? Because anything less is just going to make you fail while taking longer to succeed.

Shannon,

I want to understand what you mean by this. Could you please explain this a bit further because I don't think I get it.

If there's clearing to be done, focus on it 100% - not some half-assed "heal while you sleep only," method. Then, when the clearing is done, the goals of the program you are no longer blocking can be focused on 100%.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 08:07 AM)Steven Wrote:

Shannon,

In other words, the clearing is designed to only kick in if and only if you need it to remove something that would otherwise prevent it from accomplishing it's goals.

So if it kicks in at all, it needs to be the primary focus while it is in effect, because otherwise, the program won't be able to achieve its goals.

So anything less than full focus is going to have no effect except slower clearing, because what is being cleared is preventing success in the first place.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 10-29-2016

Thanks for the detailed explanation, Shannon.