Subliminal Talk
DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 (/Thread-DMSI-69-Journal-Aka-DMSI-3-0-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - JackOfHearts - 10-16-2016

I'm used to it now.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Firebrand - 10-17-2016

Day 3

Realized a few things.

I'm feeling worse. I felt much better during 2.4. Maybe it's the healing module? Who knows, but my inner state feels worse with 2.5. Before i started 2.4 version i had a slight break down (couldn't calm myself down, anything slightly emotional would cause me to tear up). There is a slight resurfacing of that feeling. I'm usually perfectly stable, so that was something of a new experience to me, lol. It was a fun experience and i'm glad it happened actually.

I noticed a feeling of heat around my cheeks and face when i talked to a girl i found attractive. Possibly the sexual aura.

Other than that, i didn't notice any unusual heat.

The self confidence was definitely higher with 2.4. I've also noticed that i could keep up with lessons at the university much more easily with 2.4. I wasn't bored that easily. Possibly just the change of professors. I'll report more on this.

As for IOI's, i didn't notice much. Of course, i still make girls giggle with some slight jokes (girls i don't know, i just turn around in class and drop them a quick funny comment, they giggle). There is a definitive change in the air though. I feel as if they have a slight attraction. I don't know how to explain it. It's like the air, the energy currents - are a little more charged, the talking a little more playful.

I think one guy has a crush on me. Constantly wants to buy me snacks, constantly talks just to me, helped me out carrying a truckload of groceries today (lol).. Either he's gay, or he respects me massively. Why aren't girls doing this?! Big Grin

I've had a small hypothesis show up in my mind today while taking a cold shower - what if cold showers positively impact the sexual aura? I've read a lot about spirituality, and i remember a practice called Ishnaan - cold shower therapy. I'm positively sure it stirs up the Kundalini (sexual energy), so this could have an empowering effect on the sexual aura, similar to edging (as one guy wrote in his journal). Tell me your opinions on this.

Quick edit - i forgot to mention that i got the desire to play games more, and work less. The motivation for working and studying has died off a little, while it was stronger on 2.4. Kinda feels like there is no point (not completely there, but there is this faint feeling of that.. it's probably resistance, and it's probably gonna get stronger). We'll see what happens tomorrow.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - JackOfHearts - 10-17-2016

Same feeling for motivation regarding works and studying, it's low since 2.5.
On the other hand I want to go out every day and party. Which I haven't felt for a long time, 6 month ago maybe.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Firebrand - 10-18-2016

Day 4

Felt better after waking up. Felt more "unstoppable" so to say. Still an underlying feeling of "why-bother?".

I'm such a nihilist Big Grin

Took a cold shower. Not sure of the effects yet. I need someone who has pronounced heat effects to take one.

Talked more to the attractive girl in class.
Noticed my friend who i usually sit with in class twirling her hair, while being slightly red in the face. No attraction to her, but still interesting to notice.

The usual talk from the guys.. i think i got asked out on a date by that gay guy Big Grin

I believe the sub is affecting my hunger.

By the way, why are people talking about taking glutamine? Is it for increasing the effect of the aura?

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - eternity - 10-18-2016

Apparently glutamine does increase the effect of the aura, judging by anecdotal reports.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - RTBoss - 10-18-2016

(10-18-2016, 01:12 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: Apparently glutamine does increase the effect of the aura, judging by anecdotal reports.

Anecdotal negatory here for glutamine.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Firebrand - 10-19-2016

Day 5

I think i am beginning to feel the aura.

It feels like usual energy symptoms i get, just like a tension in the body. Something like electricity, but combined with tension. It is hard to explain.

I'll keep an eye out to see if this gets stronger, or is just a normal occurrence of energy that has no correlation to DMSI.

Met more girls from the class today. Got a lot of "turn around and take a glimpse" IOI from a girl i find attractive. A blonde, 8/10 i would say. Met her eyes a few times, instantly turns around. After a few minutes, looks back again.

Another girl sitting close to me had her hand between her legs most of the class. The next class she sit in the corner of the room, far away from me Big Grin

About inner effects.. dunno. Not noticing anything drastically different. I kinda want the healing modules back, they made me feel good.

I've been thinking of taking up capoeira recently. Dunno if this is from the sub or not.

The cold showers seem to have a slight effect on the energy. They seem to clean out the aura of debris, allowing for clearer representation of sexual energy (take this with a grain of salt, of course). I would love it if someone tried them out, since my own testing isn't enough, haha.

Thanks for answering my question about glutamine. By the way, i remember reading a post from some dude's journal, where he described an energy visualization exercise with sexual energy. He said he imagined a ball of sexual energy or something like that, and visualized having sex with the girl he finds attractive. Soon enough, the girl called him.

For the love of God, i cannot remember the guy's name and journal, and i am really curious to see the effects of that exercise. Do you guys know who i'm talking about?

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Blink - 10-19-2016

I am not using DMSI, but my showers have been solely cold for like 3 years now. It puts me in a better mood and gives me clarity of mind for sure. Sometimes very slight, but if I pay attention to it, I'd notice it.

As for the mental exercise, that sounds like wolverine Tongue

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Firebrand - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 11:06 AM)Blink Wrote: I am not using DMSI, but my showers have been solely cold for like 3 years now. It puts me in a better mood and gives me clarity of mind for sure. Sometimes very slight, but if I pay attention to it, I'd notice it.

As for the mental exercise, that sounds like wolverine Tongue

Thank you Blink! I'll look around for that post.

By the way, i forgot to add about a dream i had.

I had a dream that i ate my tooth. It was all crunchy and stuff. Or it just disappeared, i can't remember.

I remember reading that this means something is being done by the sub, on the inside.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Kingpin - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 10:44 AM)Nemanja Wrote: Day 5

By the way, i remember reading a post from some dude's journal, where he described an energy visualization exercise with sexual energy. He said he imagined a ball of sexual energy or something like that, and visualized having sex with the girl he finds attractive. Soon enough, the girl called him.

For the love of God, i cannot remember the guy's name and journal, and i am really curious to see the effects of that exercise. Do you guys know who i'm talking about?

I actually remember doing this exercise in high school...IME it actually works and extremely well at that. I haven't done it in a while and your post actually reminded me of it and all the other stuff I tried in highschool(lucid dream, astral projection, etc) lol. I basically did it on the hottest girl I knew that already looked like she liked me. After a couple weeks of doing it she would literally give me deer in the head lights looks and stare at me any time I walked through the halls and saw her. It was Insane. I kind of felt guilty doing it and was wondering what she felt when I did it to get that strong of an attraction to me. I stopped doing it towards the end of the school year and the next year she didn't stare or blush no more, so I have to assume it was what I was doing.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Firebrand - 10-20-2016

(10-19-2016, 04:40 PM)Kingpin Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 10:44 AM)Nemanja Wrote: Day 5

By the way, i remember reading a post from some dude's journal, where he described an energy visualization exercise with sexual energy. He said he imagined a ball of sexual energy or something like that, and visualized having sex with the girl he finds attractive. Soon enough, the girl called him.

I actually remember doing this exercise in high school...IME it actually works and extremely well at that. I haven't done it in a while and your post actually reminded me of it and all the other stuff I tried in highschool(lucid dream, astral projection, etc) lol. I basically did it on the hottest girl I knew that already looked like she liked me. After a couple weeks of doing it she would literally give me deer in the head lights looks and stare at me any time I walked through the halls and saw her. It was Insane. I kind of felt guilty doing it and was wondering what she felt when I did it to get that strong of an attraction to me. I stopped doing it towards the end of the school year and the next year she didn't stare or blush no more, so I have to assume it was what I was doing.

Thank you for your reply!

Could you explain how you did it? I want to test its effectiveness while on DMSI.

Yes, i love testing stuff Big Grin

Day 6

Super-huge IOI's from a girl that i don't really find attractive.

In class, the professor was giving a lecture about something really complex psychophysics stuff, so i said "f*ck me", as in Jesus, this is tough.

Her response (she was sitting to my left side)?

"Oh umm.. well.. that is an umm.. bad thing.. well, not really.. it's a good thing.. uhhhh.. sex is good.."

Something along those lines (and i'm not overexaggerating), but it was completely obvious she was thinking of me while saying that.

I responded, since i wasn't really into her, but more into her friend who was sitting to my right side, something along the lines "no, i said it in a way similar to "Jesus Christ!"..".

Other than that, she put her head on my shoulder two times. Feet dangling, hand between legs, the full collection basically.

Her friend who is kinda attractive had her hand between her legs for at least 30 minutes of class. Didn't notice any other super obvious IOIs like the one with the "sex is good" girl.

I probably won't do anything with the "sex is good" girl, since i'm aiming for the best looking girls. Not really looking for another girlfriend (already in a long distance relationship with a girl who i love, but i like to think that i love all girls, she's just my special one) unless i meet a really cool one, who would accept my open relationship status.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Firebrand - 10-22-2016

Day 7

Nothing much. Less desire to journal, but i'll try to keep up.

Didn't work, didn't study, bought some groceries and went out.

Was in a group where there was a girl i find really attractive (starting to like her as well). I don't think the aura has any effect on her, sadly.

Day 8 - Today

Slept with the subs. I'm not sure if the phone played all 3 subs, so i'm replaying them now in the morning.

I figured, even if it did play during the night, i'd be fine with testing the effects it has (yes, i know the recommended number of loops is 3.. i take full responsibility for myself) when played for longer.

FINALLY GETTING SOME HEAT.

In loop 2 i feel some heat on my face, especially the right side.

I also tried that sex visualization exercise that Kingpin tried in high-school.

After doing that for around 10-20 minutes, i opened my eyes and saw the air around me literally vibrating very, very fast, as if i was in a cocoon of energy. I presume this is the aura, or the energy from the sex visualization technique. Either way, it was cool to see.

I believe i hit a little more resistance, because of playing the sub more than recommended by Shannon.

Felt a little down before, but now i feel more powerful.

Will see if there will be any other effects of going over the recommended dosage. But, i'll probably stick to the usual 3 loops after this. Don't want to overload, and Shannon knows his subs best either way. Big Grin

Quick Edit For Day 8

Extra motivation now. Been studying/working for the past 2 hours, with not a lot of distractions. The feel of being powerful has faded a little, but is still there.
My desire for working on my websites has renewed a little. Been feeling pretty down about it because still haven't made a dollar in nearly 3 months now, but now i feel a little better.
It's easier to write down information from university. I can read a sentence once and re-type it without looking at it every second, i.e my working memory seems stronger.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - Firebrand - 10-28-2016

Day 14

Not sure about any external effects and IOI's (I believe there are more IOIs now, but I'm not focused on them so much right now.. read on to find out why).

But as for the inner effects.. I'm not sure how or why, is it because of the sub or because of me maturing and evolving, but this is what was happening.

Had resistance to the sub. Was feeling that underlying worthless again. This continued for 2-3 days. At one point I thought i was gonna have another breakdown if this continued.

But now, some things clicked for me.

I am done with being a pawn, taking other people's bullshit, and other such things.

I realized the underlying reasons for most of my hobbies and desires - the underlying reasons are power and freedom.

I finally give myself the right to start pursuing power. I'm not going to take some weakling's opinion that power corrupts or is bad for you. A weakling cannot know anything of power.

Not going to let other people's insecurities and their own limits limit me.

I always knew this, but now, i realize it CONSCIOUSLY. I gave myself the full clearance to feel all of this and understand it. It is like a crack in a dam appeared, and the water is starting to burst through.

I guess that Chaos Sovereign's journal kinda nudged me in the right direction. So thanks bro.

Now, that underlying feeling of worthless is still there, but there is a sense of dominance in my body. I do not have any physical results, i do not have any income to myself, i am still just a nobody in the world. This lack of income and results from my websites are killing me, but..

I now have a new motto..

Today, i decided to become a lion among sheep.

I AM a lion among sheep.

RE: An Old-Time Lurker's DMSI 2.5 Journal - chaosvrgn - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 07:06 PM)Nemanja Wrote: Day 14

Not sure about any external effects and IOI's (I believe there are more IOIs now, but I'm not focused on them so much right now.. read on to find out why).

But as for the inner effects.. I'm not sure how or why, is it because of the sub or because of me maturing and evolving, but this is what was happening.

Had resistance to the sub. Was feeling that underlying worthless again. This continued for 2-3 days. At one point I thought i was gonna have another breakdown if this continued.

But now, some things clicked for me.

I am done with being a pawn, taking other people's *****, and other such things.

I realized the underlying reasons for most of my hobbies and desires - the underlying reasons are power and freedom.

I finally give myself the right to start pursuing power. I'm not going to take some weakling's opinion that power corrupts or is bad for you. A weakling cannot know anything of power.

Not going to let other people's insecurities and their own limits limit me.

I always knew this, but now, i realize it CONSCIOUSLY. I gave myself the full clearance to feel all of this and understand it. It is like a crack in a dam appeared, and the water is starting to burst through.

I guess that Chaos Sovereign's journal kinda nudged me in the right direction. So thanks bro.

Now, that underlying feeling of worthless is still there, but there is a sense of dominance in my body. I do not have any physical results, i do not have any income to myself, i am still just a nobody in the world. This lack of income and results from my websites are killing me, but..

I now have a new motto..

Today, i decided to become a lion among sheep.

I AM a lion among sheep.

Hit me up on PM. I'll see if I can give you some actionable advice on those sites.