Subliminal Talk
DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-is-in-Testing-Status-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-26-2016

(10-26-2016, 08:42 AM)SurferJoy Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 04:56 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Now that I'm listening to the trickling stream soundtrack, I feel heat. Also, I have this urge to yank the earbuds out of my ears while listening!! I just stay preoccupied with something else until the 3rd loop ends.

Do you play the sub on speakers or headphone/earbud?

I'm playing them on earbuds right now because I'm working around my home, moving from room to room.

When my vacation is over, I'll go back to using speakers when I play the sub as I sleep.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-30-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-139508.html#pid139508
(10-30-2016, 05:13 AM)posh Wrote: another idea

males the user finds as being high value (justin beiber, lionardo dicaprio, ect) want the users to be their best friend and want the user join their entourage.
(10-30-2016, 05:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: Social and sexual status and value increase is in 3.0.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8097-post-139657.html#pid139657
(10-30-2016, 06:25 PM)Illumi Wrote: Since then i was on her radar, i was still a mess back in V2.4 but the auto pilot was guiding me to hit the right notes, just like playing the piano. I was in love with a girl exactly like her 3 years ago. That's my killer proof that she is a manifestation. The perfect chemistry i've ever had with a girl, now 3 years later with a way hotter one.

- this also proved how great the auto pilot is, for some reason i know exactly what to say and do without even trying.

The other girl being sniped " i call tiger " is also the same way. But she is 3 years older than me, and she is way sexier and way more wild.

If this isnt enough proof of DMSI's manifestation and auto pilot, then nothing is.
(10-30-2016, 06:40 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: For some reason that quote I put in bold reminded me of the movie Bedazzled http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230030/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_33

If you saw Bedazzled then you know how it ended. He got what he manifested!! I think that's the key to DMSI. Knowing what you really want, looks, personality, every detail.

It's like going on a trip without a map. You will end up somewhere, not exactly where you want.

Yes, that's me responding to Illumi's post and I've been thinking about what he wrote and my response.

It dawned on me that I really don't know what I want!!
Should that really make a difference with how well DMSI works or doesn't work??
It does have the most advanced manifestation scripting to date...

Man: I wish I had more money!
Mentor: Here's a dollar.
Man: That's not what I meant.
Mentor: Be more specific for what you wish for!!

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Duke.Togo - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 08:06 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8097-post-139657.html#pid139657
(10-30-2016, 06:25 PM)Illumi Wrote: Since then i was on her radar, i was still a mess back in V2.4 but the auto pilot was guiding me to hit the right notes, just like playing the piano. I was in love with a girl exactly like her 3 years ago. That's my killer proof that she is a manifestation. The perfect chemistry i've ever had with a girl, now 3 years later with a way hotter one.

- this also proved how great the auto pilot is, for some reason i know exactly what to say and do without even trying.

The other girl being sniped " i call tiger " is also the same way. But she is 3 years older than me, and she is way sexier and way more wild.

If this isnt enough proof of DMSI's manifestation and auto pilot, then nothing is.
(10-30-2016, 06:40 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: For some reason that quote I put in bold reminded me of the movie Bedazzled http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230030/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_33

If you saw Bedazzled then you know how it ended. He got what he manifested!! I think that's the key to DMSI. Knowing what you really want, looks, personality, every detail.

It's like going on a trip without a map. You will end up somewhere, not exactly where you want.

Yes, that's me responding to Illumi's post and I've been thinking about what he wrote and my response.

It dawned on me that I really don't know what I want!!
Should that really make a difference with how well DMSI works or doesn't work??
It does have the most advanced manifestation scripting to date...

Man: I wish I had more money!
Mentor: Here's a dollar.
Man: That's not what I meant.
Mentor: Be more specific for what you wish for!!

I've been struggling with that as well lately, at least in terms of women. I have pretty much everything else I want figured out - I've been going at those things pretty hard.

But when it comes to women, it's been a battle. I enjoy the casual sex, but I have been asking myself lately if I want to get into another relationship again, and if I did, what would I hope to get out of it.

I'm 40 now, in the prime of my life. Bedding women is easy. The question I ask myself is how much time do I want to devote to women at this point in my life versus anything else I can do. It's an investment and my time is priceless.

(10-30-2016, 08:20 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I'm 40 now, in the prime of my life. Bedding women is easy. The question I ask myself is how much time do I want to devote to women at this point in my life versus anything else I can do. It's an investment and my time is priceless.

I'm 50 now, imagine how I feel?! This was a conversation I had with my Mom the other day.
Me: I've been thinking if I really want to get in a relationship.
Mom: What's stopping you? I hope it's not me!
Me: No, it has nothing to do with you.
Mom: Then what is the problem?
Me: What if she loses her job or gets terminally ill? I don't want to take care of someone.
Mom: Don't think that way!

Yes, I have issues!! I won't bore you with the rest of the conversation, it was pretty negative and dismal.

Will I stop using DMSI?? For the time being, no. I love the attention I'm getting. Men... and now women opening doors for me!!

Eventually, I'll have this figured out.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - eternity - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 08:32 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 08:20 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I'm 40 now, in the prime of my life. Bedding women is easy. The question I ask myself is how much time do I want to devote to women at this point in my life versus anything else I can do. It's an investment and my time is priceless.

I'm 50 now, imagine how I feel?! This was a conversation I had with my Mom the other day.
Me: I've been thinking if I really want to get in a relationship.
Mom: What's stopping you? I hope it's not me!
Me: No, it has nothing to do with you.
Mom: Then what is the problem?
Me: What if she loses her job or gets terminally ill? I don't want to take care of someone.
Mom: Don't think that way!

Yes, I have issues!! I won't bore you with the rest of the conversation, it was pretty negative and dismal.

Will I stop using DMSI?? For the time being, no. I love the attention I'm getting. Men... and now women opening doors for me!!

Eventually, I'll have this figured out.

Oh snap, I had women holding doors open for me and elevators open for me all weekend! I didn't even think k to attribute it to dmsi

(10-30-2016, 08:35 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: Oh snap, I had women holding doors open for me and elevators open for me all weekend! I didn't even think k to attribute it to dmsi

Imagine all the other stuff you missed!! Or took for granted!!

I know you can't see me... sometimes I shake my head in disbelief when I read that people aren't getting results from DMSI!!

Henry Ford Wrote:If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.

Who am I to argue with them?? I believe DMSI works, some people believe DMSI doesn't work. Guess what? We are both right!!

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Shannon - 10-31-2016

(10-30-2016, 08:45 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 08:35 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: Oh snap, I had women holding doors open for me and elevators open for me all weekend! I didn't even think k to attribute it to dmsi

Imagine all the other stuff you missed!! Or took for granted!!

I know you can't see me... sometimes I shake my head in disbelief when I read that people aren't getting results from DMSI!!

Henry Ford Wrote:If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.

Who am I to argue with them?? I believe DMSI works, some people believe DMSI doesn't work. Guess what? We are both right!!

Au contraire. Neither of you is right. DMSI is a list of instructions. Without you to execute those instructions, it is just a set of digital bits on a computer, or a sound.

Work is the result of energy being paired with action. So for anything to work, you have to listen, accept, execute and act. If you don't, no work is done and no change takes place. The program didn't DO anything because it's an inanimate thing, a sound, some bits.

So simply by being, simply by being expressed as sound, the program did what it is that it's supposed to do and "worked". The rest is up to you, and your responsibility.

A lot of you like to continuously forget this, and try to say the program did or did not do this or that. Sorry - the program is a sound. It can only "do" being the sound that it is, whether latent as bits of digital data, or active, while being expressed as sound.

ALL responsibility for what does or does not happen in response to you listening to that sound, positive and negative, is the result of YOUR choice of responses to what that sound is communicating. If you don't get results, it's because YOU are refusing to execute the script. That simple.

And it amazes me how quickly and regularly people slip back into "The program didn't work!" even after I explain this. This must be, what, the 50th time I have explained this?

By rights, we should have a refund policy that goes like this:

If you get the results, you're not eligible for a refund because you got the results.
If you don't get the results, you're not eligible for a refund because you didn't execute the script, which has nothing to do with whether or not the program works!

Ultimately, what we are looking for is the billion-to-one set of exactly the right instructions that results in everyone who listens, choosing to act regardless.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-31-2016

(10-30-2016, 08:45 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Imagine all the other stuff you missed!! Or took for granted!!

(10-31-2016, 01:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: Au contraire. Neither of you is right. DMSI is a list of instructions. Without you to execute those instructions, it is just a set of digital bits on a computer, or a sound.

Ultimately, what we are looking for is the billion-to-one set of exactly the right instructions that results in everyone who listens, choosing to act regardless.

Touché!! Ouch... that hurt!!

Shannon, I'm starting to wonder if it really is a matter of the person executing or not executing the script??

The script is executing! We aren't noticing it, giving it the credit it deserves, or disbelief when we get a response from the intended target.

How many IOI's have I missed?? Eternitys_child didn't even give it a second thought that women holding the door open or holding the elevator was attributed to DMSI. Maybe that was common for him before he started listening to DMSI? It wasn't for me.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Shannon - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 02:39 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 08:45 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Imagine all the other stuff you missed!! Or took for granted!!

(10-31-2016, 01:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: Au contraire. Neither of you is right. DMSI is a list of instructions. Without you to execute those instructions, it is just a set of digital bits on a computer, or a sound.

Touché!! Ouch... that hurt!!

Shannon, I'm starting to wonder if it really is a matter of the person executing or not executing the script??

The script is executing! We aren't noticing it, giving it the credit it deserves, or disbelief when we get a response from the intended target.

How many IOI's have I missed?? Eternitys_child didn't even give it a second thought that women holding the door open or holding the elevator was attributed to DMSI. Maybe that was common for him before he started listening to DMSI? It wasn't for me.

For those who are "getting no results", is the script executing? Or are they executing it to comprehend it through processing, and then defeating it before it can do anything?

It's an easy way to win the argument that "it's not working" if you defeat the execution, and then claim it doesn't work because nothing happened.

Of course the script is executing, it has to at least partially be executed for comprehension, apparently. But if "nothing is happening", then what happened to the execution? Somewhere along the line, there was self cock blocking going on, doubtless based in some fear somewhere.

In Swisston's case, he is more than likely afraid that executing the script and cooperating will mean someone else is effectively telling him what to do and he is not in control. Over time, very slowly, you'll see him start getting results because he will slowly realize that he always had and always will have control.

But CatMan, for example, will very likely fight it tooth and nail to the bitter end - IF I can get him to cooperate fully at all - because he has severe (and genuine) traumas associated with women. I have to seriously expand and improve the clearing/healing modules for him to be able to get past those.

In cases where the results are being self-defeated, it's because there is something they fear about what would happen if they actually did fully execute the script. We can overcome that in time, given enough understanding of how to deal with what causes the issues that result in self cockblocking. But for me, it's about like trying to paint a sunrise with colors I cannot see. I have to rely on the peanut gallery to tell me, "Oh, too much yellow in the water. The sky is too green. The sun itself is too red." and slowly adjust with each bit of feedback.

Meanwhile, these people who are not getting results are concluding, and making it their reality through doing so, that "It's not working" when in fact it works just fine, we just need to find the right set of instructions that get past the fears and achieve sufficient specificity as to what the user and the affected should do, and power these correctly and sufficiently.

That's why I say I have no doubt that I can do this. But putting on a blindfold and painting a sunrise... well, it takes a while to get it right.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Duke.Togo - 10-31-2016

The program definitely works, of that I am sure. And, I believe that it is working for Catman as well. It's just a question of how much it's working for Catman. I've followed his journal and read several of his posts. There is definitely a change in how he posts and how he writes these days. Just based on that, I can tell that the program has affected him.

I think in due time he will see results as well. I think for anyone who hasn't had sex before, it's harder to really gauge the results because they have no prior experiences to associate something with.

RT's recent post about the women in his prior life who stepped to him and basically pursued him validates the fact that women will approach men for sex. The fact that RT realized that shows that the program executed properly and he was able to realize the effectiveness of DMSI.

Illumi is another great example of how effectively the program works.

I can't say I journaled well enough to describe the effects the program has had for me, but it is so effective that I am not only attracting women, but I am able to redirect that sexual energy to attracting pretty much anything else I want in my life as well.

The thing about a program being too effective is that people don't realize how effective it is until they are in a retrospective position.

It's like that scene from the original Karate Kid when Mr. Miyagi takes Daniel through all of the moves and his responses are automatic. He didn't realize what he was being taught. Until faced with a situation when it all clicked and was reflexive.

So, I would say give it a little more time Shannon, and you'll see a lot more people come around.

After all, the human mind can only stonewall something for so long before the concepts seep through the cracks and eventually break the walls.

(10-31-2016, 03:57 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: It's like that scene from the original Karate Kid when Mr. Miyagi takes Daniel through all of the moves and his responses are automatic. He didn't realize what he was being taught. Until faced with a situation when it all clicked and was reflexive.

(10-31-2016, 03:57 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: The program definitely works, of that I am sure. And, I believe that it is working for Catman as well. It's just a question of how much it's working for Catman. I've followed his journal and read several of his posts. There is definitely a change in how he posts and how he writes these days. Just based on that, I can tell that the program has affected him.

I think in due time he will see results as well. I think for anyone who hasn't had sex before, it's harder to really gauge the results because they have no prior experiences to associate something with.

Will he have the patience to use the program until he sees results?
A lot of testers have been switching to other subliminal programs.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-139603.html#pid139603
(10-30-2016, 03:49 PM)CatMan Wrote: Oh I'm on V2.5 since release day. I will use V3, too.

But, I need to see some *real* progress is all I'm saying. I think too many guys are getting caught up in placebo and confirmations bias with this program. We have to be objective and remember it's end goal, and measure against that at all times to make sure we get an accurate picture of what the program is or is not doing. And not get caught up in tiny things and claim that's "success". And I've had a hard time justifying using it at times is all.

Hopefully V3 will make it clearer to me.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Duke.Togo - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 04:42 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 03:57 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: The program definitely works, of that I am sure. And, I believe that it is working for Catman as well. It's just a question of how much it's working for Catman. I've followed his journal and read several of his posts. There is definitely a change in how he posts and how he writes these days. Just based on that, I can tell that the program has affected him.

Will he have the patience to use the program until he sees results?
A lot of testers have been switching to other subliminal programs.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-139603.html#pid139603
(10-30-2016, 03:49 PM)CatMan Wrote: Oh I'm on V2.5 since release day. I will use V3, too.

But, I need to see some *real* progress is all I'm saying. I think too many guys are getting caught up in placebo and confirmations bias with this program. We have to be objective and remember it's end goal, and measure against that at all times to make sure we get an accurate picture of what the program is or is not doing. And not get caught up in tiny things and claim that's "success". And I've had a hard time justifying using it at times is all.

Hopefully V3 will make it clearer to me.

I've noticed a lot of testers bailing on DMSI as well. I think version 2.5 has some seriously polarizing effects - or it's simply the fact that this latest version is designed to plow through insecurities and that is creating the need for many people to jump.

I myself have had feelings where I wanted to rush back to 2.4. But I'm not going to.

For me, these effects that I am having with 2.5 remind me of water. Many times people are dehydrated, but they process that dehydration with feelings of hunger. So they eat a lot of food to compensate for one feeling.

These feelings to run clearing may just be my brains way of dealing with the whole water versus hunger issue. Hence the reason why I am going to continue to plow through with 2.5. After 21 days though, I am going to start taking Friday and Saturday nights off to allow the program to start processing some of the data and track how that effects me.

As long as some of us continue on with it, we'll be able to report on the results.

Only one way to go now, and that's forward.