Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - swisston - 11-08-2016

It's a pretty small weight on the bar too. If she can't squat her own body weight, walk away. Smile

Although maybe her boobs count as her doing a front squat at the same time?

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 04:36 PM)swisston Wrote: It's a pretty small weight on the bar too. If she can't squat her own body weight, walk away. Smile

Although maybe her boobs count as her doing a front squat at the same time?

Haha, I like my women to look like... women. So how much weight they push is of no consequence to me as long as they are girly, intelligent, kind, and beautiful.

RE: Double-bubble front squat, lol

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-09-2016

Seeing P4 @ work, and having had some time to reflect, I think I'll be going back to V2.4 for a week, then back to V2.5 until V3.0.1.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shannon - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 09:26 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Seeing P4 @ work, and having had some time to reflect, I think I'll be going back to V2.4 for a week, then back to V2.5 until V3.0.1.

I'd like to understand better what you mean when you say this and what your reasoning is.

(11-09-2016, 09:38 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 09:26 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Seeing P4 @ work, and having had some time to reflect, I think I'll be going back to V2.4 for a week, then back to V2.5 until V3.0.1.

I'd like to understand better what you mean when you say this and what your reasoning is.

The IOIs I'm getting are as if I was running the program actively, and frankly, with quality women of a greater variety than V1 ever produced. It's only been a few days, but I don't wanna waste any more time, especially when I had great clearing from V2.4 and I'm curious how going back to it may be different after receiving a mental bulldozing from V2.5. Sentimentality won't beat out logic for me on this issue.

Of course, if you were looking forward to feedback from me on V1, I'd run it for that reason...

I am confused... I think there is some point of reference missing. What are you saying with regards to V1, V2.4 and V2.5?

(11-09-2016, 10:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am confused... I think there is some point of reference missing. What are you saying with regards to V1, V2.4 and V2.5?

I wrote in this journal that I was taking time off from V2.5 to possibly run V1 or go back to V2.4 - you released V1 again saying you were wanting feedback?

I then said I thought I'd just go back to V2.4, as it was very effective with the clearing modules for me (so much so I got into executing the non-clearing parts of the script, I believe). Then after a week of clearing, I'd go back to V2.5 until V3.0.1 came out.

You then asked my logic for that decision. I explained, then in my next post was asking if you preferred me to run V1 over going back to V2.4 (for feedback purposes).

(11-09-2016, 02:11 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 10:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am confused... I think there is some point of reference missing. What are you saying with regards to V1, V2.4 and V2.5?

I wrote in this journal that I was taking time off from V2.5 to possibly run V1 or go back to V2.4 - you released V1 again saying you were wanting feedback?

I then said I thought I'd just go back to V2.4, as it was very effective with the clearing modules for me (so much so I got into executing the non-clearing parts of the script, I believe). Then after a week of clearing, I'd go back to V2.5 until V3.0.1 came out.

You then asked my logic for that decision. I explained, then in my next post was asking if you preferred me to run V1 over going back to V2.4 (for feedback purposes).

Thanks, I was under the impression you were running V1 but I could not find where you said you switched, so it became confusing.

Bah, I'll just go back to using V2.5! I've never gone back to a prior version since starting DMSI back in June, why start now?

I've noticed so many changes and blatant examples of the program starting to work very well, why switch? Regardless of no clearing modules, I'm experiencing the program making headway regardless. I'll stick with V2.5, starting tonight, until V3.0.1.

Well I released V1 to see just how legendary it is compared to current versions, or if it;s just legendary because of people romanticizing it ex post facto.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-12-2016

Dinner & basketball last night. Hot servers at the steak house we went to - part of the reason I suggested it. Sure enough, our waitress is smokin' hot. I got there before my wife & son (they traveled separately, as they weren't going to the game). The waitress came to ask me if I wanted anything to drink, and when we locked eyes I could see she was instantly into me. When my wife showed up, her demeanor (the waitress's) changed considerably, like she was moderately upset about something.

At the game, a few of the female regulars I see every year looked at me like I was a new man. You can just see it in their eyes. They were curious where my son was, as they had been wanting to see how he's changed. I also told them that my wife was pregnant again, and when they said their congrats (two separate women, good looking, separate instances) they also grabbed my forearm while staring deep into my eyes with huge smiles on their faces.

3 rows down, a married woman who looks a little younger than me - cute, but not necessarily uber-attractive - turned around to look at me at least 15 times during the game. It was that frequent, and I saw an argument transpire between her and her husband. His face was twisted in anger. He never looked at me, though, so I dunno.

Listened to 6 loops last night, 1 ultrasonic on speaker, the rest on my cozy phones TS (loud), no ASRB-breaks. (Did this once before with more IOIs that day as a result, wanted to re-test).

It was a night of non-stop nocturnal hard-ons. I woke up at one point fantasizing about my wife rolling over on top of me to get it on, at another point thinking she was on the verge of giving me an imminent handy, and then near the end of the loops I woke from the funniest/craziest dream.

In the dream, I was checking my phone's secret folder to go over spy cam pictures and videos. I find a video of me lying on my back on a hotel bed, and my wife and her two best friends have my dick out. They're all playing with it, and it's clear I've been roofied. I'm drooling and mumbling as they giggle and fiddle with me. In the dream, I'm appalled. It hurt my feelings. I go and tell some guy (I didn't recognize him from my real life), and he has no sympathy for me. Then he pulls out a machine gun and starts trying to gun me down. I hide behind metal trash dumpsters until his bullets are gone, and then I go kill him. Then I confront my wife about the video, like it's some big betrayal. Weird thing is the person I confronted was older, and didn't look like my wife at all. I was most upset, more so than them drugging me, that they didn't try to actually have sex with me, lol. She then said to me that she had proof that I used a spy cam app.

Fucking weird dream, eh?

Headed to the gym shortly. Let's see what happens.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-12-2016

I busted a gut laughing at your dream!! "You tell some guy and he has no sympathy for you." I think that would be true in real life! (Dude you're telling me 3 girls drugged you and played with your fish hook?) Remember you fishing trip?

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Snoop - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 08:38 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 3 rows down, a married woman who looks a little younger than me - cute, but not necessarily uber-attractive - turned around to look at me at least 15 times during the game. It was that frequent, and I saw an argument transpire between her and her husband. His face was twisted in anger. He never looked at me, though, so I dunno.

The husband probably realised what his wife was up to. The dreams are really funny. Big Grin