Subliminal Talk
How long can a period last? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: How long can a period last? (/Thread-How-long-can-a-period-last)

How long can a period last? - JackOfHearts - 10-04-2016

How long long can a period last for a girl?
1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks ??????????????????

RE: How long can a period last? - JackOfHearts - 10-04-2016

Come on let's get some fact. I am already good at detecting lies. I have been lied too much already to fall for that. And facts help us detect lies.

Edit: whoops I'm talking alone now.

RE: How long can a period last? - Shawn - 10-04-2016

I guess it is a poll for the female forum users Big Grin

I guess we are all single on this forum then Big Grin

RE: How long can a period last? - Shawn - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 12:52 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: I guess we are all single on this forum then Big Grin

Haha, I only can tell what I have been taught. It was said it is between 3 - 5 days.

P.S.: Maybe the women here are shy Big Grin

Well I always thought it was between 3 and 5 days too. But it seems the world is a little more complicated than what the first 5 results on google give me.
Most website just throw out the garbage they learn in the text book it seems.

So I have been checking some forums online, here are some findings:
-It seems birth control reduce the blood period (wow never heard of that before)
-birth control seems to regularize the period (or it's the propaganda they tell to sell it more, maybe it's fuc**g everything up)
-girls who use implant may have longer periods or shorter period ( so it seems my girl didn't lied to me)
-Some women have very long period, which can sometimes last very long, more than 3 weeks sometimes.

I'm seriously considering leaving my girl because her period last too fuc**** long. 2 weeks seriously, woow that's half the month without sex Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What's re comforting is that I set some rules with her, which is basically what Shannon did with his girlfriend. Which mean I can do anything with anyone, including fuc** other girls.

Still 2 weeks that's too much. I'm frustrated here.

Shannon don't you have any sub to remove periods time or removing them all together ??

RE: How long can a period last? - cataleya - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 01:14 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: Well I always thought it was between 3 and 5 days too. But it seems the world is a little more complicated than what the first 5 results on google give me.
Most website just throw out the garbage they learn in the text book it seems.

So I have been checking some forums online, here are some findings:
-It seems birth control reduce the blood period (wow never heard of that before)
-birth control seems to regularize the period (or it's the propaganda they tell to sell it more, maybe it's fuc**g everything up)
-girls who use implant have longer periods ( so it seems my girl didn't lied to me)
-Some women have very long period, which can sometimes last very long, more than 3 weeks sometimes.

I'm seriously considering leaving my girl because her period last too fuc**** long. 2 weeks seriously, woow that's half the month without sex Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What's re comforting is that I set some rules with her, which is basically what Shannon did with his girlfriend. Which mean I can do anything with anyone, including fuc** other girls.

Still 2 weeks that's too much. I'm frustrated here.

Shannon don't you have any sub to remove periods time or removing them all together ??

Let me chime in here from a female perspective Smile

Yes, birth control can reduce blood period. Happened to my friend. And yes, it can also regularize the period and I am saying this from a personal experience. It is not propaganda. Yes, some have long periods however I don't personally know anyone who has it for 2 weeks. Mine usually lasts up anywhere from 5-7 days. I have friend, her period lasts for only 3 days. I would say the average for most women is probably 5 days. But it really depends on the woman.

Thanks for the feedback.

Well it's seems for some women it is very different. Thought for most it seems to be similar, the 3 to 5 days period.
On a forum it seems for some women the birth control didn't regularize but created a nightmare for them like a one month blood period or some other thing.
So that's why I said propaganda, for some women the BC created more problems.