Subliminal Talk
Overcoming Fear 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Overcoming Fear 5G (/Thread-Overcoming-Fear-5G--8031)

Overcoming Fear 5G - CatMan - 09-28-2016

Just finished a run of Overcoming Fear 5G with my brother. I got him doing it for 180 days. All speaker, ultrasonic. I'd say an average of 12-14 hours per day throughout.

-Dealt with a lot of issues fear-related, of course.

-Dealt with issues he hadn't thought about in years.

-He doesn't seem as awkward, anxious in public, so clearly it's had real world effects. He engages more with the family, which is really nice as before he was more of a shut-in in his own world. Although he has had a couple of panic attacks, still. And regularly takes Lorazepam when needed in those situations to quickly handle it. I hoped OF5G would get rid of this, but it didn't. Maybe in time it would've.

I've now started him on E2, now that he has 180 days of OF5G under his belt, and dreams were coming less and less, I thought it was time to move on. But I wanted to hit that number, a good 6 month run, then move to E2 with him now. I plan to keep him on E2 until E3, a VERY long term run. It should be interesting to watch his progress, I will create a thread to document the progress. Hopefully the panic attacks can be dealt with using E2, that will be incredible, we'll see.

Overall, the run was excellent. Great program that did a good job, he gained tangible results from it that affected his life measurably.

Shannon, if you have any questions about the OF5G run, I will be happy to answer them as best I can.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - Astrack - 10-11-2016

You are a great brother.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - Zane - 02-02-2017

How is ur brother's panic attacks now? Any improvements?

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - CatMan - 02-09-2017

(02-02-2017, 11:37 PM)Zane Wrote: How is ur brother's panic attacks now? Any improvements?

Hi Zane!

Thank you for asking. That means a lot to me.

I've had him on E2 now since this run of OF5G. He's just hit 4 months of E2. Panic attacks still happen, but are less strong and go away after starting the sub back up, and not always every outing with me like before. And a couple weeks ago, one came, when him and I were out on the weekend as usual, and it went away in minutes. I believe that was my brother's first experience with Triggered State Shifting, it worked perfectly in that instance. Over time, that should become the norm, removing it withing minutes of it starting, and over longer term, removing the stimulus for the attack to begin with. And now, 11 weeks of no panic attack medication for him. Fantastic results so far.

He will be on E2 until E3. Ultra long term run, we will see what this sub can really do! I want to take care of him and get rid of this forever!

Thank you again for asking about him.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - thor2014 - 02-09-2017

Great news Catman. I really believe in Shannons products I believe he could one day play her part in making the world a better place to live in.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - MindsOne - 03-11-2017

Hey Catman look into transcendental meditation for your brother. I know this form of meditation has been commercialized and they attribute Maharishi Manesh Yogi as the creator but it's really just basically mantra meditation that has been used for thousands of years in India and Asia. Just google search mantra meditations, it's the simplest way to meditate, doing that daily for 15 minutes along with the subs and his panic attacks may disappear completely. This is what worked for me as I had very bad panic attacks as well. It did however take a year or two to completely rid myself of panic attacks.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - CatMan - 03-11-2017

Hello there!

Thank you Thor and MindsOne.

Actually now, it's been 14 consecutive weeks of no panic attack medication. Tonight will be 15 weeks if all goes well.

And, he's experienced one more instance of ITM-SS during the beginning of an attack while out with me. That's twice now the ITM-SS has kicked in as designed.

Overall, he's continuing to get dreams or thoughts of very old places, people, situations etc. Lots of clearing and healing taking place.

Very satisfied with E2 and his development with it. Due to his Schizophrenia, I want to keep things as simple as possible. So unless it starts tapering off in effectiveness, which I have no reason to suspect it will, I'll try to keep things as simple as I can for him.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - Greenduck - 05-30-2017

Hi CatMan,

I'm a advocate for Tai Chi, as this have helped me in numerous ways, one way relieving from stress and slowly growing inner stability. I also have had really tough time with having a mind that have been out of control (which I suppose is somewhat in the same ball-park as the state a schizophrenic is experiencing). Tai Chi is just a great practice that takes 10 minutes per day and give a space when you are in control, relaxed and at the same time is maintaining the function of your body. I found a good post about from someone who list her positive effects from doing regular Tai Chi:

https://www.facebook.com/adavic.org.au/posts/710206182324131

Maybe this could assist your brother even further, as being something to build further stability from.