Subliminal Talk
Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm (/Thread-Andrew-Alpha-Dominant-Male-Programm)

Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Andrewji - 08-11-2011

Yo Guys,

iam Andrew and new to the Alpha / Dominant Male Programm.. Iam coming from Cory Skyy like my buddy Ryan.. We almost started with improving ourselfs at the same Time. Iam working with Cory's Products for 2 Years now but searchin for an Programm in Addition to boost my Confidence.

In the last 2 Years i moved from Zero Confidence to Great - more then the average Guy - Confidence and Sexiness.

Ive been with women and at the moment iam in a Relationship since 2 Years.

Why ive bought Alpha / Dominant Male then / what do i expect?.. I expect to break through from Great Confidence to unstoppable Confidence.... Which will help me building up bussinesses in future aswell as feeling more powerfull and doing more socializing... I didnt bought it to attract women, but it will be an great byproduct ofcourse Wink.

I've gone through the Aura of Sexiness Programm before and just finished today. Great Programm.

Starting Alpha Male Programm today in Addition to my Affirmations. Gonna keep those Thread up 2 date Weekly.. Nice to get to know everyone of you Guys.

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Spiral - 08-11-2011

Welcome, Andrew. I look forward to reading your posts. Smile

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Andrewji - 08-15-2011

STAGE 1 - WEEK 1 - DAY 5

Yo, i just got some little Space in my Sparetime giving you some Infos of my Journey through the Alpha Male Programm.

It's Day 5 of my Journey and i got some fast Reactions on that Stage 1 Programm.. Not that incredible yet, but i dont really expect anything.

Iam experiencing those changes at the moment:

- Iam feeling more relaxed
- Iam feeling more calm
- Iam not giving away any little of my power into B.S anymore (never had real problems with it, but still got drawn into it, time after time)
- Iam feeling more like not giving a Shit to any outcome of those topics: women, money .. etc. etc.
- Iam not thinkin about any little negativ-Stuff in my head
- Iam abled to socialize easier...
- Iam more upstanding in what i belief
- Iam free of talking my Mind when people try to draw me into B.S-Talking or just move away.
- Iam feeling totally Free

All in one:

I Feel totally Free of every little, still existing, limiting beliefs...

I belief Stage 1 is made on Clearing out every limiting-Sh*t in youre Head, even the little ones... Iam not expecting any much more Changes in Stage 1, cuz those were the ones that were holding me back for an while when it came down to Socializing , speaking my Mind freely etc.

Looking forward to the Next Weeks ; )

Greez

Andrew

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Ryan - 08-15-2011

(08-15-2011, 06:06 AM)Andrewji Wrote: STAGE 1 - WEEK 1 - DAY 5

Yo, i just got some little Space in my Sparetime giving you some Infos of my Journey through the Alpha Male Programm.

It's Day 5 of my Journey and i got some fast Reactions on that Stage 1 Programm.. Not that incredible yet, but i dont really expect anything.

Iam experiencing those changes at the moment:

- Iam feeling more relaxed
- Iam feeling more calm
- Iam not giving away any little of my power into B.S anymore (never had real problems with it, but still got drawn into it, time after time)
- Iam feeling more like not giving a Shit to any outcome of those topics: women, money .. etc. etc.
- Iam not thinkin about any little negativ-Stuff in my head
- Iam abled to socialize easier...
- Iam more upstanding in what i belief
- Iam free of talking my Mind when people try to draw me into B.S-Talking or just move away.
- Iam feeling totally Free

All in one:

I Feel totally Free of every little, still existing, limiting beliefs...

I belief Stage 1 is made on Clearing out every limiting-Sh*t in youre Head, even the little ones... Iam not expecting any much more Changes in Stage 1, cuz those were the ones that were holding me back for an while when it came down to Socializing , speaking my Mind freely etc.

Looking forward to the Next Weeks ; )

Greez

Andrew

Hey buddy, you're going to love this program Wink Then you need to jump on over to Sex Magnet with me and experience even more amazing sh1t ;P

Ryan

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Andrewji - 08-15-2011

Hey Ryan,

i thought about jumping into Sex Magnet after this Programm.. Let's see on what Level this Alpha Male Programm is gonna take me..

I think one huge point on letting go off and make those Programs work is beeing unattached to what its going to give you..... Not doing it out of Frustration, doing it because you want to improve yourself.... As you know iam having a girlfriend and no real problems to get to know women... But i wanna take these Whole Stuff to the Next level..

I Feel like iam stuck.. If i go through that Wall, i will experience more crazy sh*t then i do right now..

Gonna keep you up to date guys ;- )

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Shannon - 08-19-2011

Moved for content inappropriate for the "Family/Work Safe" section. Party on.

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Andrewji - 08-23-2011

Yo Guys its Day 13 of Stage 1

Didnt notice any big changes yet, still iam becoming more calm and non-careing about anything...

..but Today iam falling into some negativity.. Didnt fall into that for long time.. Seems like something is changing...

// edit: I felt some negativity today... My Mind was just trying to tell me some B.S like : "am i on the wrong way", "am i to dominant" blablablah...

Gone to the Gym -> Feeling better ;- )

Gonna push it even more...

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Andrewji - 08-29-2011

Stage 1 - Day 19 to 20

I dont know what its doing to me, but for some Reason iam going to experience Crazy Stuff.. My Affirmations combinated with the Subliminals seems to be fucking incredible...

-Iam totally relaxed everywhere iam, doesnt matter where i go, iam totally free and non-caring

-Iam becoming more and more Leader in the Group of peoples (i have to calibrate it, its going too far some times.. people seem to "Stick" on me when we are out, doing the exactly same stuff that i want to do, its bit annoying sometimes)

-Iam becoming more and more a fun guy to be around (this is f*king incredibible, normaly i tend to look at my group of peoples and feel how they feel.. if they are tired and in a bad mood, i tend to be tired and pissed.... Last time we went out i was the CENTER of the entire group, leading, joking around, not caring about their emotions, just enjoying what i do)... It was really fantastic

- all of that including iam becoming more social.. Iam not thinking anymore about :" oh, what is he going to tell me if i talk to him/her blablaha".. It faded away.. I just do, or dont

Those are the changes that iam experiencing right now... Its a great programm.

As always, women were checking me out 2 Days ago at the Club, blahblah, no big deal yet.. had my girlfriend with me, so nevermind Wink

Greez

Andrew

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Andrewji - 09-06-2011

Stage 1 / Day 27

Almost done Stage 1... Iam seeing incredible Results on my Standards and i feel like my missing-Key-Affirmations are internalizing more and more effortless and easly without any Resistance...

After a few ONS and F*ckbuddys i came to the point where i said to myself: I dont want to do this Sh*t anymore.. It's boring.. It was like: "Meeting - Talking - Fuc*ing".. Mostly it was ALL about having Sex... There was no "Fun" involved such as going out to the Club, going to Cinema.... put in whatever you want..

I understood that i could have all of them, but i didnt even understand that, without fun they all seem to becoming unattractive.... It was all about her physical Body... Even if she was boring like hell, i just hooked up with her..

Yesterday i realized the point that it's NOT about just sex.. Iam a high valuable guy, and iam f*king every women that looks hot, but did she got more to offer me?... Noone of them could offer me more... So why did i had sex with them?.. I dont know by myself.. Maybe it was the missing-experience in my early Age's that took me to that point..

Anyways, great experience on that Way... So, iam not going to be an "easy-catch" for women from these Day on.. I just deleted every single Contact on my Cellphone that was just there to have Sex with time to time... Sorry Girls ; )

Keep on rocking..

RE: Andrew - Alpha / Dominant Male Programm - Ryan - 09-06-2011

That's awesome to hear =) I'm going through similar things in Sex Magnet right now and enjoying it.

Ryan