Subliminal Talk
DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon (/Thread-DMSI-Journal-to-an-unlimited-Horizon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 02-12-2017

Wasnt out last night since i was freaking tired and exhausted and alos slighly depressed...

DMSI is like a big rollercoaster and also several mones which are really exhausting to my body chemistry.
DOnt know if all of this is the right approach, thought i get a edge with mones and subs, but i notice that i get more an more passiv and want this outside things to do the work for me.
This is not like an alpha male would act!!! Also it kind of destroys my core self esteem, even if a girl would like me for myself I would think its coz of the mones/subs...

So not sure if I should actually continue to use both.
Subs are good but i could actually swap to a more masculine one like AM6 and SM, like Frosted said in his Journal, a real man goes out and hunt and doesnt wait that some sub and the woman is doing all the work.

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Nox - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 07:39 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: Wasnt out last night since i was freaking tired and exhausted and alos slighly depressed...

DMSI is like a big rollercoaster and also several mones which are really exhausting to my body chemistry.
DOnt know if all of this is the right approach, thought i get a edge with mones and subs, but i notice that i get more an more passiv and want this outside things to do the work for me.
This is not like an alpha male would act!!! Also it kind of destroys my core self esteem, even if a girl would like me for myself I would think its coz of the mones/subs...

So not sure if I should actually continue to use both.
Subs are good but i could actually swap to a more masculine one like AM6 and SM, like Frosted said in his Journal, a real man goes out and hunt and doesnt wait that some sub and the woman is doing all the work.

You know that females are often the primary hunters in a lot of species, right? Lions for example. The males can and do hunt as needed, but it's the females that do the hunting.

And a "real man" is a fictitious construct used to shame someone. Who cares what society thinks a man is. Society is screwed up nonsense anyways. What do YOU want to be?

(02-12-2017, 07:56 AM)Nox Wrote: You know that females are often the primary hunters in a lot of species, right? Lions for example. The males can and do hunt as needed, but it's the females that do the hunting.

And a "real man" is a fictitious construct used to shame someone. Who cares what society thinks a man is. Society is screwed up nonsense anyways. What do YOU want to be?

But its a differnet species, for humans its still the active one who gets more girls, especially in western society.
And I am far from listening to society constructs and opinions.
But I wanne get my shit together and follow my dreams and needs and that means being active purchaser and goin through some hard times and pain.

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - ReeZoX - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 08:56 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: But its a differnet species, for humans its still the active one who gets more girls, especially in western society.
But I wanne get my shit together and follow my dreams and needs and that means being active purchaser and goin through some hard times and pain.

Actually, studies show that women are the one's starting it all in 90% of the cases or something like that, but that is through IoI's. They don't go up to guys and ask them out, they give IoI's. That's their thing Smile

(02-12-2017, 12:26 PM)ReeZoX Wrote: Actually, studies show that women are the one's starting it all in 90% of the cases or something like that, but that is through IoI's. They don't go up to guys and ask them out, they give IoI's. That's their thing Smile

Thats what I mean, i get alot of IoIs already but I am far to passive to make anything out of it. So i need something to man up instead of trusting some external stuff

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Nox - 02-13-2017

(02-12-2017, 08:56 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 07:56 AM)Nox Wrote: You know that females are often the primary hunters in a lot of species, right? Lions for example. The males can and do hunt as needed, but it's the females that do the hunting.

But its a differnet species, for humans its still the active one who gets more girls, especially in western society.

It's all good. You obviously should do what you want to. Just try to keep an open mindset on what is required. I know plenty of people who grow without pain or hard times. That's just another ingrained mindset.

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 02-19-2017

the last days i listend irregulary and last 3 days stopped completly to listen to DMSI.
Didnt notice any Bloom effect, even the opposite, I feel like shit, very demotivated and low self confidence, also bad reactions from people around me...

Will make a break of subs until 3.1 comes out.
Still my lifes sucks, no friends, no girls, no hobbies, no social contacts, no motivation, hate my job and city etc....
I dont know how to follow my pupose anymore, giving up on it

Feeling very depressed, its so total true, we humans need social contacts and touching to feel good, i am just fucking alone and mad.
I am a natural extrovert who is very shy towards people, which makes it so hard Sad

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - AriGold - 02-19-2017

I understand you.
But you are responsible not DMSI. You change it, wait for DMSI to do it. It surely can help you with your changes, but it is still you who has to take the action.
Let's say DMSI makes you jump higher. It is still you who has to do the jumping, DMSI might assist you while you are acting.

Find out who you want to be. What do you need to truly be happy. What might you be doing in this happy life.
Then find out which steps to take to get there.
It does not happen over night. But if you stay on track it will happen. And you will feel like you rule the world, because you are going your own way and nobody can dictate you anything.

Good luck bro, we're here to support you if you need it.

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Artaxes - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 04:15 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: the last days i listend irregulary and last 3 days stopped completly to listen to DMSI.
Didnt notice any Bloom effect, even the opposite, I feel like shit, very demotivated and low self confidence, also bad reactions from people around me...

Will make a break of subs until 3.1 comes out.
Still my lifes sucks, no friends, no girls, no hobbies, no social contacts, no motivation, hate my job and city etc....
I dont know how to follow my pupose anymore, giving up on it

Feeling very depressed, its so total true, we humans need social contacts and touching to feel good, i am just ***** alone and mad.
I am a natural extrovert who is very shy towards people, which makes it so hard Sad

I see something like AM6 resistances. As you start off and not finish it, I still think that cause problem and make you feel depressed. If anything do not get better, you can consider about rerunning AM again.

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 03-06-2017

DMSI 3.1 - Day 4
----------------
Listened to DMSI 3.1 the last days for 2 loops.
Didnt feel any weird sensations or weird dreams like usually if i have a new sub.
Also didnt feel tired or exhausted at all.

Just very depressed, mentally slow and disorienated. But probably mostly because I was very drunk on Friday, always feel like shit the days afterwards and ahsamed of myself to be so weak again.

Wondering if i could play DMSI more than 2 loops to get faster results?
Anyway continuing with DMSI for a while, but if it will not archive any results soon, i will rerun AM6

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - RTBoss - 03-06-2017

(03-06-2017, 04:21 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: DMSI 3.1 - Day 4
----------------
Didnt feel any weird sensations or weird dreams like usually if i have a new sub.

Just very depressed, mentally slow and disorienated. But probably mostly because I was very drunk on Friday, always feel like shit the days afterwards and ahsamed of myself to be so weak again.

Anyway continuing with DMSI for a while, but if it will not archive any results soon, i will rerun AM6

No. More doesn't mean "better," or "faster." This is 5.5G Land, man! If you have read other people's journals where they've accidentally ran more loops, it just screws them up for a few days. You'll likely feel like absolute crap.

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 03-08-2017

DMSI 3.1 - Day 6
----------------
Still no obvious change/resistance at all. Just listening to the 2 days every day.
But dont feel any different. Feels like a dull for me
Tonight going out, will see the effects on others there.

Still wondering if AM6 wouldnt be better, it has proven results and is permanent change,
DMSI is still just trial and errror, doenst have long lasting effects and is more external instead of internal

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Blink - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 12:37 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: DMSI 3.1 - Day 6
----------------
Still no obvious change/resistance at all. Just listening to the 2 days every day.
But dont feel any different. Feels like a dull for me
Tonight going out, will see the effects on others there.

Still wondering if AM6 wouldnt be better, it has proven results and is permanent change,
DMSI is still just trial and errror, doenst have long lasting effects and is more external instead of internal

DMSI's final goal is external, sure. To get there tho, you're going thru the whole healing process, which is purely internal. It could be more internal for some, which seems to be the case for you, since you're not seeing external results yet. It could be more external for others, who do not need as much healing.

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - RTBoss - 03-08-2017

(03-06-2017, 04:21 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: DMSI 3.1 - Day 4
----------------

It's too bad you were drunk, b/c now we can't tell if your mood was from the drinking or the sub. Are you usually depressed, mentally slow, and disoriented after a night of heavy drinking, or was this worse than usual?

If it was worse, I'd say the sub had something to do with.