Subliminal Talk
DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon (/Thread-DMSI-Journal-to-an-unlimited-Horizon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 01-22-2017

AM Stage 1 - Day 7 & 8
----------------------------

Had a setback, got really drunk on Day 7, went out for party and picking up girls with some friends.
They never showed up and I was to afraid to approach anyone, so i just got drunk on my own...
Also the hangover felt bad for the whole next day.
Wasted 2 days of my life again and missed alot of my daily habits...
Felt really depressed and like shit the last 2 days... mostly its just after i got drunk.
Dont know what i should think about it, on one side its the true feelings coming up, like i got no success in the external world (no girls, jobs i hate, no friends, no hobbies) on the other side its all just "external". I feel great while being sober and at home.

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 01-24-2017

AM Stage 1 - Day 9 & 10
------------------------
Feeling really tired and down again.
Need to accept myself more and just shw my personaliy ope without hesitation and being afraid of judgement from others.
I am a really social, adventorures, crazy and confident guy, just somehow learned to supress it all in the past years and now i come across as shy and timid....
Feels so much better if i let out my true self

Also thinking of stop AM6 and start DMSI instead, since it seems like to create greater results and dont wanne wait for 6 month until i can use it.
Feeling alpha enough already, what i need more is new relationships and sex. since it drags me down without it

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 01-28-2017

Started with DMSI a few days ago, the results you guys getting seemed just to great!

Listening to Version A every evening/night.

So far:
- got more talkactive and social
- become more friendly and helping others
- guys at work seem to respect me alot more,
they wait for my opinion and base their decisions on it
one guy began to stutter and became red when he talked to me
- feeling more happy

Didnt go out so far, tonight will be my first big night.

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Multiworld - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 03:40 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: Started with DMSI a few days ago, the results you guys getting seemed just to great!

Listening to Version A every evening/night.

So far:
- got more talkactive and social
- become more friendly and helping others
- guys at work seem to respect me alot more,
they wait for my opinion and base their decisions on it
one guy began to stutter and became red when he talked to me
- feeling more happy

Didnt go out so far, tonight will be my first big night.

HorizonPUA thats good to hear that you're back on track and you mentioned earlier about some people acting strange,people are sometimes that way because they don't understand change in people when it's clearly obviously a positive change.

don't worry about them,in time your true friends will show up and I also had a situation like you when I kept changing subs but I got to a point I have to start somewhere and finish it,in terms of subs so I stuck with one Sex Mag,I start month 4 in 4daysTongue
Shannon gave us many subs,so its hard to realize which one to start with but I know one at a time.
It's good to hear your making progress.:idea:

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Artaxes - 01-28-2017

(01-24-2017, 06:59 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: AM Stage 1 - Day 9 & 10
------------------------
Feeling really tired and down again.
Need to accept myself more and just shw my personaliy ope without hesitation and being afraid of judgement from others.
I am a really social, adventorures, crazy and confident guy, just somehow learned to supress it all in the past years and now i come across as shy and timid....
Feels so much better if i let out my true self

Also thinking of stop AM6 and start DMSI instead, since it seems like to create greater results and dont wanne wait for 6 month until i can use it.
Feeling alpha enough already, what i need more is new relationships and sex. since it drags me down without it

Once you start AM6, you must finish it, man. Stopping in the middle and not run through all six stage could make you unbalance.

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 01-28-2017

Yeah i know it was not the best to stop AM6 and run DMSI instead.
But better now (only 10 days in) then later. I think DMSI will bring me much further then AM at least for the near future. Dont want to wait half a year without much going on on the woman part...

Forgot to mention additional to the benefits above I have alot of crazy dreams lately.
Always wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat.
Heavy sexual dreams and alos dreams about friendships and being a leader...
Seems like DMSI is doing it works, even just after few days

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 01-29-2017

So was my first night out yesterday after DMSI
Didnt notice anything unusual.
Only thing i felt more confident and IDGAF attitude about the judgement of others.
Also some nice IoIs and respect hits from some indirect wings.
But could also because i test some new mone combinations Smile

Anyway only a few days in, still excited what might come

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 01-30-2017

Going crazy, really depressed again, it feels like i am bi-polar, one second i feel really confident and happy, with a positive outlook towards my life and goals, and one second i have a dpressed depth, where i see all the things which are wrong in my life and i cant do anything about it.

I have just to many open areas which i am not happy with/need to change.
hate my job even its high paid and wnat to build up my own affiliate business
have no friends and hobies and need some
no good success with women
not really fit and athletic, need to do more sport

I know i already archived alot, but I am still so far from my dreams and I have the feeling i will never reach them... until then i am unhappy

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 02-04-2017

Still on version A on a daily basis. Dont have any dreams or happy feelings anymore.
But still seem to see some changes. Coworkers have alot of respect from me and one of them suddenly comes to talk to me every day serveral times about some nonrelevant stuff. Never did that before.
Also went out yesterday, was in a pretty good mood and tried some new phero combo.
Was a great night, each club i entered women were blantant staring at me and coming closer and trying to get my attention. Got some free drink from a group of girls and 2 girls appoached me, one rather aggressiv boobing me and searching and following me through the whole club.
Sadyl she was slightly drunk and unattrctiv, also had no wings to support me...
Alot of guys also started conversations with me and giving me handshakes.

Seem to hitting a gold run, but cant excately say if its Wim Hof method, Pheromones or DMSI or the combination of all 3

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 02-05-2017

Couldnt reproduce any of the results the second night...
But I also was very exhausted and in a bad mood, could have been other reasons...

Hate my ass now, another weekend without any successes even everybody was hanging around beautiful girls and making out and pulling them left and right...

Something is holding me back and I dont know what, at home everything is logic and makes sense, but infield I cant do shit. I know i am of high value internally, I know i am average attractive with a beautifull face+eyes and I know i am a great boyfriend, but still I cant make a move even when the girls give me alot of IoIs and are total into me.

Fear of rejection?
Fear of success?
Fear of being imperfect?
Fear of being insecure?

I cant say, at this moments I feel nothing, no fear, no nerveousness, just plain nothing and standing their dump without making a move... Guess its all supressed and hidden

How get I get know what it is and find a solution?

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 02-06-2017

Deep depression hit again. Very tired and sleepy all day, and just stay in bed...
Dont know it always hit me after the weekends Sad
Could be because of alcohol or pheromones like cohension (-dieone)

Or just that I realize what looser I am to not get any success with women again after each weekend.
Feeling like the last shit...

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 02-10-2017

Still very tired every day after work, just coming home chilling in bed with series and youtube and randomly falling asleep early in the evening.

Otherwise I feel pretty stable, worries get less and less and I have the feeling I am more relaxed about problems and women in general. Just had a realisation that i take far to less action and just dream about how i could be in the future and procrastinate instead.
I watch alot of stuff on youtube and read books but dont really impelement the stuff in my daily ife and make a habit out of it.
IT HAS TO CHNAGE NOW!

Just get out of my comfort zone and try new things, even if it feels overhelming and strange in the beginning. I have nothing to loose, nobody else will care about my actions and life and I myself cant get to a worse place... So everything to win.

Its just so damn hard to break this years old habits...

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - RTBoss - 02-10-2017

This was the first version of the program where I felt like I never got "over the hump." There was just so much junk to heal and clear to get to the good stuff that I didn't have long enough to get there, or my resistance was greater than usual.

Good to see you're seeing some daylight.

RE: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 02-11-2017

Have been ou yesterday and fall back to my addiction.... alcohol, was pretty drunk Sad
But it sucks to be in a city which I hate with shitty nightlife and no friends...

So was in a pretty bad mode and drunk so alot of people avoided me. But still got alot of IoIs and boobed serveral times.
Was just sitting around and leaning against the bar, but got opened a few times from girls and made out with 2 without doing anything, not even talked just heavy eyecontact, they come over and kiss me Big Grin
lost both to other guys, was to passiv and lazy, but they constantly looking back to me, begging to 'resuce' them haha.

Guess that was pretty good and ovious hits, so it couldnt be my mood/meditation etc.
Must have been either way my new pherocombo or DMSI is finally coming to great results Smile