Subliminal Talk
DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon (/Thread-DMSI-Journal-to-an-unlimited-Horizon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DMSI - Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 09-28-2016

Hey, I want to start my own Journal now, writing about everything what happens inside and outside in my life and see the effects of subs and pheromones on it.

I listend to several subs before(ASC, EPRHA, DMSI, AM6) and got various results, but not sure if its just placebo / generall improvement or from the subs.
Anyway where is the damage to just listen to it while sleeping and working and get some positive effects, right ? : )

I am 29 now and work in a high paid job as an IT - Engineer.Before that i travelled around the world for 2 years, which is also my biggest passsion.
But currently I am at a deep point like I never experienced before in my life.
Went already to a doctor which diagnosed me with medium depressions(which is common in the geneics of my family, even some suicide attempts) and subscribed me some AD.
Since I hate the pharma industrie and believe they are more about money the genuine healing people, i didnt took my meds yet and try to fight by my own!

Taking vitamins and minerals to help my body and reading books and positive thinking helped alot already.
Also got alot of support from my family and friends.
Now I am aleady more positiv again and try to change my life circumstances and feeling motivated again to get out of bed.
Probabaly need to start meditating and doing some sport again!
Mostly its my general life i am unhappy with.I am in a new city i dont like with a career i dont like and no social cirlce at all.
Also dont have and girl(friends) and sexual ativity at the moment.Also no regular activity or hobbies to get me out of the house.

The worst I dont know where my life diection is going towards.In the past i had the big dream of a world trip and worked everything for it.
Now this is done and I need new life goals and a purpose.
Will try to get back to another city where i have a social circle and felt happy, also trying to build up my own Affiliate Buiness, to be financial independent. At the same time searching for new exciting and adventoures hobbies and soem sweet girls.
So I basically start at a zero point of my life where i can reinvent myself : )

Long story short, trying various subs and reporting about my results here!

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 09-28-2016

ASC Day 3
----------

Using ASC trickling stream since 3 nights now and started to listen while work on the ultrasonic aswell!

Feeling alot more tired in the morning, but dont know if its the effects from the sub or from my vitamins and 5-HTP. Its a challenge to get up every morning but feeling much more happy and calm during the day already and less negaive thoughts and worries.
Feel like the hardest part of my depression is already over and i have a positive outlook towards the future. ASC seems to work very fast and with good results for my overall state. Probably will listen to it for 1 month until switching to some other sub

Just enjoiny my free time in the evening by myself but its Oktoberfest now, so probabaly going out the next 2 weeks for talking with girls and trying to get laid Smile

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 09-29-2016

ASC Day 4
----------

Had alot of crazy dreams and couldnt sleep well. Probabaly also took to much 5-HTP, still experimenting the perfect dose and time.
All my dreams are somehow about experince dangerous situations/adventures and helping others, even close to death experience. Or about interacting with strangers and standing for my values.
Seems like ASC is influencing my subconiousness alot with this and preparing me to have more selfconfidence.

But still sleeping/lying in bed to much. Wanted to go out yesterday with freinds and just take a short nap before, but slept for like 4 hours straight....
Only solution is to not touch my bed at all, but ts a strong desire, guess its because of the depressions and also some habit from the last month...

But otherwise no more negative thoughts at all Smile

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 09-30-2016

ASC Day 5
----------

Some negative thoughts coming back, but I also stopped taking 5-HTP, so probabaly have to start small doeses again.
But feeling very good in gerneral and selfconfident, hope ASC will make it a bit permanent.
Going Out over the next 4 day and game alot, we will see.
Also testing some new mones. Excited for the weekend

Got invitation for a job interview on a very good position in the city i wanne move to. YEAHA!!!
Seem a little of positive thinking and action can chnage your life drastically. In the end its just how much value you give in a situation and how you think/feel about it.

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 10-11-2016

LTU Day 4
----------

Just bought Life Tune Up after all the good reviews and recommodations.
Can need the extra boost of selfconfidence/validation and motivation.

The first 2 days were great and I felt like on top of the world with alot of motivation and generally just being hapy and smiling.

The last 2 days were hard to go through, but also had problems in my job and with friends and girls.
So no wonder feeling bad.

But very excited how LTU will help/change me and if the positive effects will continue or i will hit some resistance Smile

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - jonathan4all - 10-11-2016

(10-11-2016, 05:40 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: LTU Day 4
----------

Just bought Life Tune Up after all the good reviews and recommodations.
Can need the extra boost of selfconfidence/validation and motivation.

The first 2 days were great and I felt like on top of the world with alot of motivation and generally just being hapy and smiling.

The last 2 days were hard to go through, but also had problems in my job and with friends and girls.
So no wonder feeling bad.

But very excited how LTU will help/change me and if the positive effects will continue or i will hit some resistance Smile

LTU changed my life. I ran it for 8 months and it was the best sub I have ever listened. You will get resistance after few days as if a cycle and then it completely goes away. Later this cycle comes back again and again. Don't quit it when u feel bad or depressed. It all due to sub. Listen it at least 6 to 8 months. Sometimes I had problem to sleep. But the more days passed, I started to enjoy it more. One thing I noticed, I wanted to achieve more and felt like to push myself but sometimes I was just wondering around books that's no were related to my goals. Good luck.

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Bliss - 10-11-2016

Good call on the LTU.

Like Jonathan4all said, dedicate a good 6+ months to it. I'm 3 months in, and I can tell this baby is only getting started! It's natural to experience a bit of a rough start with this one, but it gets easier the longer you use it.

Keep us updated

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 10-12-2016

LTU Day 5
----------
Feeling bit better again.
Reading books and doing meditation again.

I decided i need to focus more on my self and long term goals/happiness, instead of focusing on girls, building relationships and short term gratification.
I can't influence other people to like me and use manipulation, its far better to be strong person with purpose and attract the right people on the sidetrack.

In the end none of us is a special snowflake, we are all inferior and superior in some areas of our life, important is that you dont meassure yourself to the norms and standards of others.
You are not inferior
You are not superior
YOU just simply ARE

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 10-13-2016

LTU Day 6
----------

Was very tired and felt like shit, after whole day of listen to Silent Track.
After i sleept close to 14h and the 2 last hours listen to the sub again i feel like on top of the world again Smile Its like a rollercoaster ride, like being bipolar, extrem highs and lows. Guess alot of stuff comes up and get cleaned up!!!

Lately alot of friends and girls break up contact with me and just ignore me or be short answer to me. Its fucked up because I already have only a small circle of people and now it gets close to 0. Alot of people always say what a great life I have and the wish the would be as brave and crazy as me, but in the end their actions speak otherwise. I have kind of scarcity now, since i am lonely and its not easy to meet new people. This scaricity causes negative feelings and hatred which causes that people ae even less like me.... Its a bad downwards spiral I have to fight out of.

At the moment I try o focus more on myself and my goals and passion, people will follow the person with drive and purpose!

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 10-20-2016

LTU Day 13
-----------

Its a constant up and down of my feelings. Might also be because of my situation.
Just went to job interview, was great but still dont get the job and bit hopeless now, because i want to move to my old city. Just best in the world...

I am very sad and tired the last few days and cant even keep up the things i planned.
Also at work I am totally demotivated.
Just hope after this big deep hole there will be a peak of bliss haha

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - DisneylandUSA - 10-20-2016

(10-13-2016, 12:13 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: LTU Day 6
----------

Was very tired and felt like shit, after whole day of listen to Silent Track.
After i sleept close to 14h and the 2 last hours listen to the sub again i feel like on top of the world again Smile Its like a rollercoaster ride, like being bipolar, extrem highs and lows. Guess alot of stuff comes up and get cleaned up!!!

Lately alot of friends and girls break up contact with me and just ignore me or be short answer to me. Its ***** up because I already have only a small circle of people and now it gets close to 0. Alot of people always say what a great life I have and the wish the would be as brave and crazy as me, but in the end their actions speak otherwise. I have kind of scarcity now, since i am lonely and its not easy to meet new people. This scaricity causes negative feelings and hatred which causes that people ae even less like me.... Its a bad downwards spiral I have to fight out of.

At the moment I try o focus more on myself and my goals and passion, people will follow the person with drive and purpose!

You will know who your true friends are: Acquaintances are much more different than 'real' friends. Time to get out and make new friends. Perhaps, the LTU subliminal will aid in your new self. :angel:

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 10-25-2016

LTU Day 18
-----------
Didnt listen long enough to the sub over the last few days,
even missed one complete night when i was drunk as hell.

Still cant overcome my alcohol addition, i dont drink daily,
but most of the time at the weekend when i go partying...
problem is i always think ahh just one drink to get more social, but once i start i dont stop until i drink all my money away... Its a real problem...

otherwise i hate my job and city currently, yesterday i was hsortl before crying then it jus went over the top and i didnt crae anymore.
Today i am ultra happy and confident.
Once you let go everything is easy...
Only if you lost everything you are truly free...

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - HorizonPUA - 11-11-2016

LTU Day 35
-----------

Yesterday felt like a god, was very talkactiv which is strange for me and at work took control in some meetings and even interrupted my chef and otheres if they came up with some bullshit.

In gerneral very uplifted mood the last days, feeling good in my own skin, even i dont work out as i should and being lazy. Just huge self acceptance which brings happiness and present with it.
Even my life situtaion is not ideal at the moment (job i hate, city i hate, no freinds, no activities) I am self confident and know what i want and ging for it. Slowly but surely, good things take time and effort, no sense in getting into a rush.

Listen to some Richard Bandler stuff before going to sleep. Its some very powerfull trances and seem to excalerate my growth.

RE: Journal to an unlimited Horizon - Zane - 11-11-2016

Day 30 here buddy.. Feeling good.
I was waiting for ur post for so long..