Subliminal Talk
Attract my perfect wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract my perfect wife (/Thread-Attract-my-perfect-wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 08:45 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 08:35 AM)AAA Wrote: 2-10 9:30 - 20:00
3-10 7:00 - 20:00

i feel the need to practice letting go more. Now i experience this sub more like coming down from a frozen water slide. At times I also have thoughts like maybe I should combine this with another sub or I need to set it up so it plays 24 /7 withouth so I can just forget about turning it on and off and just log about my life.

Is there a device that allows me to play this subliminal non-stop - other than a computer or something that does not require an phone or ipod like device?. Just something with quailty speakers that can be loaded with these subs?

If you combine "Attract My Perfect Wife" with another subliminal program... it will take longer to manifest her into your life. Best to play it 24/7.

I use a portable cd player with built in speakers (boom box) except smaller... Maybe someone has a better idea on how to play it 24/7 with a different device??

Found out about sound blasters, apparently the devices have usb support for mp3 and wav... about the 24/7... some days I spend a lot of time in my room is being exposed for longer than 12 hours a concern or FUD?

Thanks for the feedback

RE: Attract my perfect wife - 4Kingdoms - 10-04-2016

http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster
Thanks for the info, I will have to check these out!!

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/3g-4g-instructions/
If you are using one program, the maximum exposure per day should not exceed 12 hours.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-04-2016

Great!

I myself found the "AUNA SOUNDBLASTER M BOOMBOX BLUETOOTH 3.0 CD/MP3/USB UKW LED 50W MAX." - appears that the sides have speakers too. Only question for me is, if it is possible to turn of the LED lights. . .

picture of the device

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-04-2016

4-10 starter listening at 2200 woke up at 8:30

Had a big sex Dream where i fucked alll sorts of women
Woke up incredibly arrousee

RE: Attract my perfect wife - DisneylandUSA - 10-05-2016

(10-04-2016, 11:16 PM)AAA Wrote: 4-10 starter listening at 2200 woke up at 8:30

Had a big sex Dream where i ***** alll sorts of women

Attracting multiple Wives ? Perhaps, your subliminal is Attracting Multiple Wives in your dreams. Tongue

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-05-2016

Dream

Dreamed I had a daughter and was worried she was not healthy at moment of birth. She was. Always had this fear

Dad.was flying a plane. We were celebrating. Asked where we could go mum said anywhere. The plane was not ours. My dad wanted to beat pancakes and it felt he just wanted to.go to a.local.diner. felt like so typical of him. He said trust me. Then almost crashed us. very similar.feelings towardshow i geel about trusting him.in real life

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 11:07 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 11:16 PM)AAA Wrote: 4-10 starter listening at 2200 woke up at 8:30

Had a big sex Dream where i ***** alll sorts of women

Attracting multiple Wives ? Perhaps, your subliminal is Attracting Multiple Wives in your dreams. Tongue

Lol having a harem would be a good Fantasy to.live in
Ging back to bed now, to n really to rise. Just wanted to log the dreams

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-07-2016

6-10 listened some more to the sub , same routine basically, got 10 hours of listening last

younger nephew his daughter was born. Happy and a bit sad. Happy for his suation, a bit .. sad for mine

Couple of dreams, did not log them and can not recall them atm.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-07-2016

Noticed today that either I am catching more women looking at me or I have become more aware of something that always has been like this.

remebered the dream then i got distracted and it faded. Will update later when it comes back.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-09-2016

Woke uptoday and again.with two dreams with the team girlfriends, si not remember the details

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-09-2016

10-10 9-[/quote]10 hours of listening

2 dreams. One about my penis insecurities and can't recall the other for now. Will be a busy week so will report multiple daus[quote] in one post.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-13-2016

I had a very interesting dream that i want to lock down for future reference. key learnings where:

- exercise dicipline affection
- feeling of strenght and dominance in my body

Dogs taught me these things and cesar millan was actually in my dream for a while. LOL

This seems to be my next big step.

Overall listend everyday this week for at least 10-11 hours or so.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-13-2016

The amount of views are absurd. I found out that when I type in attract my perfect wife in google this topic thread is the first hit. I use google to access the product description page when I want to look up something in the description or to re-read the instruction.

[Image: 20f5bie.png]

Also the amount of views of this thread is making me feel weird about online logging and I am considering to do so offline

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 01-02-2017

Due to circumstances I could not listen to the subliminals for 2 weeks. What should I do ? Start all over?