Subliminal Talk
Attract my perfect wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract my perfect wife (/Thread-Attract-my-perfect-wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 09-23-2016

I don´t feel like writing much right now, other than I feel it is time to do this sub. I just wanted to get the journal started.

I plan on listening from 20:00 until the next morning each day. Currently am playing arround with another practice in order to enahnce my visualisation skills, which consists out of visualising a coin and holding it in my mind basically.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - 4Kingdoms - 09-23-2016

When you do feel like writing...
Could you explain why you picked this specific title out of all the "Attract Your Perfect" titles??

Remember that it will be your subconscious that decides what's "perfect" for you and usually you will end up with someone better than you had imagined!!

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 09-25-2016

It seemed like an appropiate fit to my circumstances, My current life situation represents a ring finger and all that is missing is the right ring for me. This for me means I want to settle down and continue living my life with someone who is commited to me as I am to her (or even more). I can see myself buying a family van.

A bit more about myself, I have never been the guy that would have a lot of grils, not that I don´t consider myself unattractive, but I had some intimacy issues. I always felt that there was this barrier that keept my heart closed from true intimacy/connection on a romatic level. Now with all the work I have done I feel ready.

Currently I still have certain things to finish up, like my degree. I quit my final year of university because due to my dyslexia and I am still saving up for the next step in my life. Also weight loss has been on the list to and some eye correction treatment.

Further intests I have are hyper lucid dreaming espesially the course by dodson in order to explore consciousness further. Still have to start that one. . .

So far I have been listening to the trickling stream and silent during the day and I have noticed that I had resistence coming up, mostly skeptical thoughts. The silent track with the whispering or almost audible voices are a bit weird as I mostly listen to 5g in the past. Also noticed today that I automatically went on reading about relationships more, espesially the things married people deal with.

Dreams, yes, I am able to recall dreams for a while now when waking up - just later on the day they seem harder to recall. . . for now.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - DisneylandUSA - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 07:29 AM)AAA Wrote: It seemed like an appropiate fit to my circumstances, My current life situation represents a ring finger and all that is missing is the right ring for me. This for me means I want to settle down and continue living my life with someone who is commited to me as I am to her (or even more). I can see myself buying a family van.

A bit more about myself, I have never been the guy that would have a lot of grils, not that I don´t consider myself unattractive, but I had some intimacy issues. I always felt that there was this barrier that keept my heart closed from true intimacy/connection on a romatic level. Now with all the work I have done I feel ready.

Currently I still have certain things to finish up, like my degree. I quit my final year of university because due to my dyslexia and I am still saving up for the next step in my life. Also weight loss has been on the list to and some eye correction treatment.

Further intests I have are hyper lucid dreaming espesially the course by dodson in order to explore consciousness further. Still have to start that one. . .

So far I have been listening to the trickling stream and silent during the day and I have noticed that I had resistence coming up, mostly skeptical thoughts. The silent track with the whispering or almost audible voices are a bit weird as I mostly listen to 5g in the past. Also noticed today that I automatically went on reading about relationships more, espesially the things married people deal with.

Dreams, yes, I am able to recall dreams for a while now when waking up - just later on the day they seem harder to recall. . . for now.

Great intentions: Finding a Life Partner is a Great thing; some call it a, 'Soul mate.' It will be interesting to see your progress. Shy

RE: Attract my perfect wife - Ricardo - 09-25-2016

Be prepared for a very long commitment to any AYP sub. I believe another user ran the wife one for 8 months and had no results. You have to go for at least a year in my opinion.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - Life - 09-25-2016

Hope you get it in 6 months at the most it would give faith to all of us

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 09-27-2016

23-9 20:00 until 8:00 ish
24-9 20:00 until 8:00 ish
25-9 20:00 until 8:00 ish
26-9 22:50 until 11:07 - woke up at 8:00, watched some ghostbusters and started watching fringe while listening to the sub. For the last remaining hour it felt like I taxed my brain. Can clearly feel it is resting now that the sub is turned off.

Nothing much to tell, just that in the morning I am able to recall more dreams, one that really stuck with me. Can´t make a connection to this sub yet. I did have some thoughts where I wondered, if I am not social how am I ever going to meet someone? Seemingly I spend alot of time at home atm.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 09-27-2016

27-9 listend to it at 18:00 until 19:30 +/- then continued listening at 22:00 until the next morning.

read the script today @ script library

I am starting to have more positive thoughts and less doubtful thoughts towards this.

When I walked outside the thought arose where I would go if I wanted to be more social - it was more like a daydream mode - as I just continued walking my imagination took me to a flower selling market.
There is something about women and flowers, almost all women I have seen selling flowers have some beautiful radiance about them.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 09-29-2016

28-9 listend from 22:30 until 9:00
29-9 20:00 until 8:00 ish

chocolate attack, chose a bad flavor

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 09-30-2016

30-9-2016 started arround 23:00 with listening and stopped 9:00 ish

dream

went to a wedding with a friend. we went to a shop to buy clothing. I could not find clothing. It was too tight whatever I chose to wear from the store. Even though I already wore nice clothing. I could see my own belly in the clothing and this kind of caught my attention.

Friend of mine got clothing. At one point we wanted to leave the clothing store to go to the wedding and from there on we could not leave so we flew away. My best friend also stole things. We ended up arriving at the wedding but it was already finished. I walked by this couple and gave this guy the thumbs up. He asked me why and I said because you got married and he said no we did not. I felt sad / dissapointment for them.

friend came to me and said lets get something to eat. We went out got something to eat, I noticed that i was eating but not sharing and i noticed how i was chewing on candy.

Flying was interesting because I had to learn and belief I could fly. Eventually I did.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - fibonacciw - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 01:37 PM)AAA Wrote: 30-9-2016 started arround 23:00 with listening

dream

went to a wedding with a friend. we went to a shop to buy clothing. I could not find clothing. It was too tight whatever I chose to wear from the store. Even though I already wore nice clothing. I could see my own belly in the clothing and this kind of caught my attention.

Friend of mine got clothing. At one point we wanted to leave the clothing store to go to the wedding and from there on we could not leave so we flew away. My best friend also stole things. We ended up arriving at the wedding but it was already finished. I walked by this couple and gave this guy the thumbs up. He asked me why and I said because you got married and he said no we did not. I felt sad / dissapointment for them.

friend came to me and said lets get something to eat. We went out got something to eat, I noticed that i was eating but not sharing and i noticed how i was chewing on candy.

Flying was interesting because I had to learn and belief I could fly. Eventually I did.

Hey good luck... I will be reading your journal. I am interested as I ran AYPG or attract your perfect girlfriend.I was only able to get 4 months in.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 09-30-2016

1-10 still have 9ish stop and start again 23:00

Dream

Sitting on the couch with a girl and we were talking. I ended up fucking her, she did not like it because I had no stamina. Afterwards she got.up and wanted to leave, I wondered and then asked for why she wanted to leave and she told me I had to be more muscular from the legs up and more stamina... The doorbell rang and my mother was there. She was a bit shocked / surprised however the girl introduced her self also to my younger sister and told she had to go

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 10-03-2016

2-10 9:30 - 20:00
3-10 7:00 - 20:00

i feel the need to practice letting go more. Now i experience this sub more like coming down from a frozen water slide. At times I also have thoughts like maybe I should combine this with another sub or I need to set it up so it plays 24 /7 withouth so I can just forget about turning it on and off and just log about my life.

Is there a device that allows me to play this subliminal non-stop - other than a computer or something that does not require an phone or ipod like device?. Just something with quailty speakers that can be loaded with these subs?

RE: Attract my perfect wife - 4Kingdoms - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 08:35 AM)AAA Wrote: 2-10 9:30 - 20:00
3-10 7:00 - 20:00

i feel the need to practice letting go more. Now i experience this sub more like coming down from a frozen water slide. At times I also have thoughts like maybe I should combine this with another sub or I need to set it up so it plays 24 /7 withouth so I can just forget about turning it on and off and just log about my life.

Is there a device that allows me to play this subliminal non-stop - other than a computer or something that does not require an phone or ipod like device?. Just something with quailty speakers that can be loaded with these subs?

If you combine "Attract My Perfect Wife" with another subliminal program... it will take longer to manifest her into your life. Best to play it 24/7.

I use a portable cd player with built in speakers (boom box) except smaller... Maybe someone has a better idea on how to play it 24/7 with a different device??