Subliminal Talk
Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal (/Thread-Baby-This-is-Ignition-Ampers-d-s-BASE-2-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-10-2016

Stage 3, Day 23 (am)

It's amazing that how being well-rested makes time seem extremely slow, as opposed to being poorly-rested. 1 1/2 hours, when well-rested, feels like 2 1/2 hours when tired and sluggish.

Edit: My voice training is happening daily, and I virtually don't care that my parents hear me (where I really used to be self-conscious). My middle voice is really smoothing out; I feel as thought I can sing quieter things in one voice, but I can't be expressive with it.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-10-2016

https://dictation.io/

I found this great tool that you can use on Google Chrome. It is a dictation application that will read aloud what you have said and put it into text format. When I'm trying to speak quickly, it allows me to put out at least 110 words a minute. When I'm a little bit more deliberate, I am able to speak at about 70 words per minute . Funny that I'm actually using this app right now to say the words that you are reading.

I must have "wrote" 4000 for this 'Self-Authoring' program that I did for free on goal setting, plus another 2000 words for my book. This technology is enormously promising, as I could conceivably write 10,000 words a day if I dedicate an entire day to it. I have the intention of doing that when I go on a mini-vacation after Christmas.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-11-2016

Stage 3, Day 24,

I have just over a week until Stage 4. Some things clicked in my mind today; I can re-purpose some of my guitar-related Kindle books as free materials that I can use for collecting emails, then I can sell my Udemy courses as a result.

I am also able to write more quickly because of this Dictation software, but I have not set aside specific time for that. Despite this fact, I am almost at 36K words (about 35.9K). I will need to become more dedicated to cranking out material for a first draft, and THEN working on finesse. I am almost done with Chapter 2, but I have realized that I'm now writing things that could be placed earlier in the chapter to make it build up more effectively. With Chapter 3, it becomes easier to write, because the topic is on linguistics and on the basic idea of words. Chapter 4 will be on grammar, which is easy. Chapter 5 will be on handling peoples' emotions. I believe that by the end of this section, I will reach 55-60K words. Between December 27 and Jan 1, I will have basically free range to dictate as much as I'd like, likely cranking out 3K words a day. It would be REALLY cool if I could push myself to 10K words a day. That would mean 60K words right there, which I could use to bleed over into the next book. I honestly need to research more for Book II, however, but I believe that it is my presentation style that will make the book interesting.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-13-2016

Stage 3, Day 26,

Though I'm looking forward to having some material for publishing, I'm trying to remain mindful about my money situation; if I'm not careful, I could easily spend all of my December income during the month of December.

I need to find a way to increase my income without too much money upfront. Then, I have to develop a system for saving my money. I have a lot of ideas, but I could waste a ton of money without making anything out of it.

On a side note, my singing voice is gonna go YUGE! After warming up, my singing voice can pretty easily go from chest voice to head voice quite easily. Additionally, my voice can handle itself at a medium volume, instead of a tiny small voice that risked cracking with any additional effort. This is where it will be worthwhile to keep driving these exercises into the ground, as it will make it robust and dynamic !

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-14-2016

Stage 3, Day 27,

Quick and easy day at work. Muy Thai is more challenging psychologically than physically, and it is plenty tough; I keep cringing away when I get punched, instead of looking at the guy's chest head on.

My ambitions are going up; I want to do plenty of fun things throughout my life, and yet I look at my life and see how small it is. This is mildly increasing my motivation.

I'm realizing that I need to amp my game up a bit, and I might need to cut things away from my life in order to be able to focus.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-16-2016

Stage 3, Day 29,

Feels like my mind is crapping out on me; I suspect that it has to do with my stiff neck, possibly blocking off blood to the brain or something like that. I have real problems when it comes to making a complete, coherent statement, where it used to be pretty easy just a couple of weeks ago. I'll consider a chiropractor.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - PDjunkie - 12-16-2016

How's your singing coming along?

Highly suggest Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy.

Cheers from another singer

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 03:29 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: How's your singing coming along?

I'm 10 weeks into Volume 1 of his program

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - PDjunkie - 12-17-2016

(12-16-2016, 05:33 PM)DanAmerson Wrote:

It's great isn't it? His method really works unlike other teachers and courses. Have you noticed good results?

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 07:54 AM)PDjunkie Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 05:33 PM)DanAmerson Wrote:

It's great isn't it? His method really works unlike other teachers and courses. Have you noticed good results?

It's certainly different from everything I've done before. The 'Ah' sound truly highlights the weaknesses in my voice. But that's better than the old way, where I did everything to avoid training these weaknesses, meaning that these weaknesses would become stronger.

As per results, I notice that I can sing in mix pretty well if I warm up in the evening. The rest of the day, it's considerably weaker.

I'm spending a lot more time than prescribed because I've spent about 8-10 years with bad vocal habits, which I need to rough over.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-17-2016

Stage 3, Day 30,

I don't think that my cognitive issues are due to my neck; I think it's due to the subliminal modules bringing up plenty of issues. It's causing frictions and conflicts in my mind, so I can't focus on a subconscious level, therefore it's difficult to figure out a simple sentence.

Therefore, it won't be productive to write the book today, but I've scribbled out some new ideas for the book. I've tried to read, but to the same effect.

Review of days 28,29: I performed (singing and guitar) in front of my colleagues at the health center. It was about 30-35 people. I was so incredibly nervous about it, but I performed very well, in my estimation. My manager hooked me up with 3 gigs, based off that gig alone. Put to the side that these are free gigs. I think that I now have a marketable skill that people want, and will likely begin paying me for pretty soon.

Stage 3, Day 30 (late nite),

Just came back from a Christmas party thrown by my manager (she's dating the director, ironically). She told me to bring my guitar and maybe play a couple of songs; this is one of those 3 gigs I mentioned earlier. I was much less nervous about it this time around. I killed it, playing for at least 2 hours straight. I was taking requests from people, and reading the chords and lyrics from a tablet in real time. I made 180$ in tips Tongue

I've been set up with another gig; I seemed to impress the members of the Administrative Council for my health center, who were all there at the time. I got high praise. I can see how BASE might be creating a path to success for me. I'd like for my voice to be connected to chest voice from D4 to G4 in a consistent fashion. During the event, I was hitting consistent D4s and decent D#4s.

EDIT: Now my brain is working again, almost back to normal

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 12-18-2016

Stage 3, Day 31,

Here we go again; my brain is clouded, not in the cognitive sense, but rather that I don't know what to do with myself. I've just written out a list of five goals for the next two weeks (ending on New Years); this should clear up my intentions a bit.

However, if we were to test my productivity score today, it would be a 2 out of 10; I got a couple of things done, but no where near what I want. Fortunately, the 'Maximum Productivity' module keeps running on Stage 4. And so is 'Action/Goal Orientation', Balance Your Brain Hemispheres, etc.